Author Topic: RAWK Preview: Sunderland v Liverpool Sunday 29th K.O.16:00  (Read 62392 times)

Offline GlenJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: RAWK Preview: Sunderland v Liverpool Sunday 29th K.O.16:00
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2013, 11:29:00 am »
3 points here is a must.
Manchester United could win fifty titles, but they will always be the Rolling Stones of football. Good, just not quite that band from Liverpool.

You should literally be skinned for such a fucking daft answer :o

Offline Silly Effin' Pidl

• drove an Aldi
  • Kopite
  • Annie Roader to victory in the Grand National
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2013, 11:33:48 am »
I just hope we approach this important game with a strong attacking mentality and that we show up for both halves which we haven't been doing so far this season. Fed up with us being a first half team.

Offline Almo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2013, 11:38:25 am »
So what, you think that if we go 3 on the trot wthout a win or worse, lose to the worst team in the league at the moment, questions won't be asked of Rodgers and the squad?

Questions are asked of Rogers and the squad every single day in here no matter what the results.

Offline didi

• A complete Klopp out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2013, 11:47:36 am »
wow its set up for a mighty Sunderland revival isint it?
just got to approach this game with the same desire and commitment as they do and then our quality should see us through otherwise if we prick about with sloppy passing and letargic workrate then we will be undone

Offline dannylfc_1

• Main Stander
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2013, 11:56:51 am »
This is a massive game. I wish Di Canio could of stayed just for just one more...

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2013, 11:56:58 am »
This is a huge game for Rodgers. With our current dip, the early season good results now appear more and more like good luck as opposed to masterful planning. If we lose this I think Rodgers will be under the same pressure Moyes was heading into the Utd league cup game. That is, getting plenty of stick without being in any real danger of losing his job.

Unfortunately we have to contend with a new manager surge at Sunderland. I would love to see a statistical analysis of the effect a new manager has for his first few games vs the old regime and his subsequent games.

IMRealisticO we should play the following team:

Mignolet

Wisdom  Toure  Sakho  Enrique

Gerrard  Lucas

Hendo   Suarez   Moses

Sturridge

Perhaps Kelly for Wisdom. I don't really see a future in 3 at the back to be honest, I think its Rodgers not being able to decide who to play, but these 2 CBs are for me miles ahead of Skrtel (can't play football) and Agger (can't defend set pieces).

If Sturridge was going to get a rest it would have been vs the Mancs so I think Rodgers  is just going to play him every week. We have so few games now after this week until Christmas that DS will probably recover anyway given a week or two between every game.

Offline DefJack

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2013, 12:09:11 pm »
I hope Brendan shows some nuts and goes for the 3-4-1-2

------------------------------Mignolet-----------------------------
----------------Toure---------Agger-------Sakho-----------------
---------------------Lucas-------------Gerrard-------------------
-Hendo--------------------------------------------------Enrique-
-------------------------------Suarez----------------------------
---------------Sturridge----------------------VicMo-------------

Realistically though both Lucas and Gerrard need dropping for more mobile players in this system, but it should be more than good enough to beat Sunderland

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2013, 12:14:14 pm »
Who by?

Lot's of them people on the internet. Lack of depth etc etc. I mean the questions have been asked all summer and apart from the few games when we were suddenly going to win the league, they're being asked again. There was a massive thread on here about what the hell FSG/Rodgers were doing, although that died a death when we signed those players on the last day.

Questions will be asked about the squad until we're regularly playing good, winning football. I think we'll eventually do that once we can field our first team, but there are questions being asked all around here about the squad.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 12:17:22 pm by BazC »
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2013, 12:17:22 pm »
It'll be interesting to see how we set up, because despite all the whining on here, i thought the approach with 3 centre backs allowed us to control the game, which is indicative by the possession we had away from home at Old Trafford, which is no mean feat and i would like to see it again as it allows both Danny Sturridge and Luis to work centrally where they are both more effective. Last nights result was more about being ineffective and not being clinical enough when chances did present themselves but with a rust Suarez and a not 100% sturridge that's possibly to be expected.

I'd like to see much of the same at the weekend with some practise on patterns of play in the final third and some shooting practise this week so we can work on finishing off the chances we do make and put the game to bed.

I'm still wholly confident that we can get the result if we're efficient and play as we did last night - oh and work on set pieces!!!
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2013, 12:21:11 pm »
I hope Brendan shows some nuts and goes for the 3-4-1-2

---------------------Lucas-------------Gerrard-------------------
-Hendo--------------------------------------------------Enrique-
---------------Sturridge----------------------VicMo-------------

Realistically though both Lucas and Gerrard need dropping for more mobile players in this system, but it should be more than good enough to beat Sunderland

Unfortunately we have players out of form, not fit, not good enough.
And the players that could come in and give us a lift are injured.
One of Gerrard/Lucas needs benching. Sturridge needs a fortnight off to finally get rid of his niggle.

Personally I'd move Henderson inside, play Kelly at RWB, drop Sturridge, move Suarez up top, and play Ibe.
The back three I'd drop Toure if Agger is fit, not Skrtel.

Mignolet
                             Toure              Skrtel            Sakho

Kelly                                       Gerrard/Lucas                      Enrique.

Henderson

Ibe                                          Moses

Suarez.

No injuries, I'd have Johnson for Kelly, Agger for Toure, Cissokho for Enrique, and Sturridge up top with Suarez dropping in where I've got Ibe. Depending on form, I'd have Allen in for either Gerrard/Lucas/Henderson.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2013, 12:32:16 pm »
I would like us to try and dominate the match. Play a high defensive line, press high up the pitch in the attempt to play the entire match in Sunderland's half with short distances between our players whilst accepting that you have to deal with the odd dangerous counter attack.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2013, 12:34:17 pm »

---------------------Henderson
----------------------------------------Gerrard------------

-Kelly--------------------------------------------------Enrique-

---------------Sturridge----------------------Moses------------

I'd like go seems stick with the 3 at the back and inject a bit of Stamina in the middle , either Lucas or Gerrard to drop to the bench
Actually think Gerrrard could be a huge influence coming on for the last 30 mins
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 12:35:59 pm by rocco »

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2013, 12:44:12 pm »
If the starting formation is going to be 3-5-2 I'd start Luis Alberto over Moses.

Agree on Alberto.. But I would keep Moses in the side and play him with Suarez, while resting Sturridge.. Think big Dan needs a rest... Yesterday his first touch was dismal, which it normally isn't.. so I can only assume that he's tired and in need of a rest.. And with Suarez back we should be able to afford him a rest..
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2013, 01:25:05 pm »
i say fuck it lets go for it, lets really go for the jugular, attack, attack, attack attack attack.

--------------Mignolet-------
----------toure skrtel sakho---------
kelly--tiago ilori--agger -enrique----
mclaughlin---lloyd jones--wisdom----

perfect blend of youth and experience, shame johnson and cissokho are out though. 

subs.  the usual tarts in midfield, the overworked forwards.

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2013, 01:46:18 pm »
Need to get back on the bike in this game.

Expecting a dominant performance from the team who will want to show that they really are better than they showed against Southampton, although a Utd-like performance will be good enough.

Thought the 3 CB's is an idea worth persisting with if I'm honest, Enrique needs to get back to the form he showed when he first arrived. We'll miss GJ however Kelly/Henderson should be capable of providing the momentum on the right.

Would also like to see Allen play a part (is he still injured?) to give us a bit more legs in the MF area which we have been lacking....

A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2013, 01:51:36 pm »
We usually bend over for a team needing to get out of a rut.

Whilst I'll go for my usual win prediction I'm gonna feel nervous they'll walk away with 3 points

Offline Jay012345

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • How many topics?
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2013, 02:03:18 pm »
                Mignolet

Wisdom  Agger  Skrtel/Sakho  Enrique

Toure(DM)  Henderson(Box to box)

Moses        Gerrard(AM)      Suarez

Sturridge

Alberto ready for when Gerrard knackers
Lucas ready for hendo when we need more defensive thinking

Offline fewmin' bedwetter

• Would appear to have great expectations......
  • Kopite
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2013, 03:10:29 pm »
Will Brendan stick with 3-5-2 for Sunderland?

At least everyone seems to know what they're supposed to be doing under 3-5-2, and I fear if we
DON'T stick with it, we could see another disjointed, Southampton-type performance.
NEVER starts a sentence with, "So..."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2013, 03:12:50 pm »
Howard Webb is the ref for this.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline didi

• A complete Klopp out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2013, 03:16:58 pm »
i say fuck it lets go for it, lets really go for the jugular, attack, attack, attack attack attack.

--------------Mignolet-------
----------toure skrtel sakho---------
kelly--tiago ilori--agger -enrique----
mclaughlin---lloyd jones--wisdom----

perfect blend of youth and experience, shame johnson and cissokho are out though. 

subs.  the usual tarts in midfield, the overworked forwards.

liking ilori in there, we need his pace and experience

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2013, 03:38:49 pm »
This is the kind of match that I would like to see more of a return to the possession based, high pressing game that I hope we're still working towards. Ideally, two experienced full-backs capable of providing width in the attacking third in the respective roles. Two central defenders capable - and suited - to playing a high defensive line. Some energy in the centre of the midfield, particularly post sixty-minutes, and overall a much more cohesive, compact unit overall, which I think a high defensive line is absolutely key to. A few specific points:

1) Martin Kelly; has had several outings in the Under 21's, along with half an hour in the first team now, so he must be close to being available, even if it's only for the first hour or so.

2) Joe Allen; is conspicuous in his absence. I've heard next to nothing about why he's missing, which is odd seeing as the club are generally forthcoming with injury updates. Is he injured? You've got to assume that he is.

3) Daniel Sturridge; is a concern for me. We've clearly played him through injury this season, through necessity. That necessity is dilluted somewhat now thanks to the return of Suarez, so with that in mind i'd give him a rest for this one, with a view to bringing him on for the final 20, perhaps. I'd hate to see us play him into a recurrance of the initial injury, although to be brutally honest, he doesn't look as though he ever fully recovered anyway.

4) Steven Gerrard; Rodgers talked about Gerrard as a member of his attacking trio when he first arrived, yet he's resisted actually deploying him there for the most part. I'd like to see him given the opportunity. Whatever issues he may have, he still has the ability to produce the spectacular and where better to see him do that than in the opposition third? With Henderson alongside Lucas as well, you improve the energy and dynamism in that area, which has been lacking at times and this change may help all three of Henderson, Lucas and Gerrard, as well as the balance of the team in general.

With all of that in mind, this would be the lineup that i'd like to see start, ideally:

Mignolet

Kelly  Toure  Sakho  Enrique

Lucas  Henderson

Sterling  Gerrard  Moses

Suarez

With post-sixty looking something like this, following adjustments and changes:

Mignolet

Wisdom  Toure  Sakho  Enrique

Henderson  Gerrard

Suarez  Alberto  Moses

Sturridge

Depending on how Gerrard is looking, fitness-wise, you could potentially look to drop Alberto into midfield alongside Henderson, move Suarez central and retain Sterling on the right hand side. The two of those, along with Moses have the attributes and versatility to interchange nicely in behind Sturridge, who, being allowed to concentrate on a shorter burst on the field, might help him to focus his energy. Aspas is another option, should Moses or Sterling be struggling at all.

Overall, it goes without saying that this is a big game for us, given the previous trio of results. Momentum is a big thing in football and we need to start rebuilding ours sooner rather than later.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 05:25:28 pm by Grobbelrevell »
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Gerrard[LFC]

• Legacy Fan
  • We are all part of Liverpool-FC
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2013, 05:13:28 pm »
This is a massive game. I wish Di Canio could of stayed just for just one more...
I agree... it always happens to us it seems, bad team change their manager and all of sudden they play brilliant for the temp Manager and we are on the end of it.
Also they haven't won yet... again seems another one of those games where the opposition have a blinder...
Was very pleased with our performance even though we lost but it just seems we will have another very tough game. Hope Suarez is hungry for goals and Sturridge gets his form back. we need it.
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
MICHELANGELO

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2013, 05:15:27 pm »
I agree... it always happens to us it seems, bad team change their manager and all of sudden they play brilliant for the temp Manager and we are on the end of it.
Also they haven't won yet... again seems another one of those games where the opposition have a blinder...
Was very pleased with our performance even though we lost but it just seems we will have another very tough game. Hope Suarez is hungry for goals and Sturridge gets his form back. we need it.

They're all very tough games. We shouldn't be looking for any excuses here, or anywhere else for that matter.
Twitter | Blog

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2013, 05:17:10 pm »

4) Steven Gerrard; Rodgers talked about Gerrard as a member of his attacking trio when he first arrived, yet he's resisted actually deploying him there. Not even once. I'd like to see him given the opportunity. Whatever issues he may have, he still has the ability to produce the spectacular and where better to see him do that than in the opposition third? With Henderson alongside Lucas as well, you improve the energy and dynamism in that area, which has been lacking at times and this change may help all three of Henderson, Lucas and Gerrard, as well as the balance of the team in general.

He played there in the first few games of last season, IIRC. And against Arsenal, his lack of tracking even from there exposed us. However, if we are to play a 3-4-1-2 again, I think he would have more than enough support behind him to be able to play the "1" role effectively without overly worrying about defensive duties. The best way to play him would be behind Suarez and Aspas, or Suarez and Moses, with Henderson and Lucas as the central mids, and Kelly as wingback. His legs are going, if not gone. Focusing on what he CAN do, rather than on what he can't, will get more out of him I think - and what he CAN do is slot the ball in for the forwards, spread it wide, and take shots from outside the box. He can't go box to box anymore though, as much as he wants to. 
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Bruce88

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2013, 05:20:04 pm »
Must win, simple as that.

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2013, 05:21:57 pm »
People shouldnt kid themselves that now Di Canio has left Sunderland will become world beaters. That team obviously dont have the mentality to become winners. Lets face it, they have gone thru 2 managers, MON being a good motivator of men despite what fans think of him.

Di Canio tried to install discipline into players that are clearly lacking the will to win. I think Liverpool will claim all 3 points on sunday without a doubt. After 2 defeats in succession, we need to get back on track.
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2013, 05:24:11 pm »
He played there in the first few games of last season, IIRC.

I think you're right. With Allen and Lucas as the holding pair, behind him. Still, it was a rare event nonetheless.

Focusing on what he CAN do, rather than on what he can't, will get more out of him I think - and what he CAN do is slot the ball in for the forwards, spread it wide, and take shots from outside the box. He can't go box to box anymore though, as much as he wants to. 

Precisely.

Moving him out of the holding role and away from those defensive duties, replacing him with someone with the physical capabilities to effectively play the role, would arguably aid Lucas as well in having that additional mobility and energy alongside him.
Twitter | Blog

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2013, 05:29:36 pm »
I think you're right. With Allen and Lucas as the holding pair, behind him. Still, it was a rare event nonetheless.

Precisely.

Moving him out of the holding role and away from those defensive duties, replacing him with someone with the physical capabilities to effectively play the role, would arguably aid Lucas as well in having that additional mobility and energy alongside him.

I think so too. Rodgers has to take his Coach hat off for a while, and put on his Manager's hat, and start making unpopular decisions that are designed to win games and keep him in a job. That means putting the brakes on Gerrard, resting Sturridge, and using the younger players in the fullback/wingback positions, rather than playing others out of position (thinking more Toure than Henderson here)

Offline Gerrard[LFC]

• Legacy Fan
  • We are all part of Liverpool-FC
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2013, 05:29:44 pm »
They're all very tough games. We shouldn't be looking for any excuses here, or anywhere else for that matter.
yeah I know but it always seems we are on the end of these teams who are on the brink and manage a blinder and we cant cope with it. Like SAT1 said.. we bend over for teams who need to get out of rut.
Just hope it doesn't happen to us again.
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
MICHELANGELO

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2013, 05:31:40 pm »
I think so too. Rodgers has to take his Coach hat off for a while, and put on his Manager's hat, and start making unpopular decisions that are designed to win games and keep him in a job. That means putting the brakes on Gerrard, resting Sturridge, and using the younger players in the fullback/wingback positions, rather than playing others out of position (thinking more Toure than Henderson here)

I couldn't agree more with that. Decisions that not only (arguably) give us a better platform from which to win games, but also have a firm eye on the future.
Twitter | Blog

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2013, 06:02:50 pm »
3 points here is a must.

Although it's not that vital. The sooner we get back to winning ways the better.

Offline Milkay Gundog

• Anny Roader
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2013, 06:04:08 pm »
I have a bad feeling this is going to be a defeat a look at the last 3 results and how we have played, it looks like the season is unraveling right before us and I feel Sunderland will be rejuvenated with the sacking of Di Canio and they will be inspired to win the game 3-1.       
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 06:08:42 pm by Ilkay Gundogan »

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2013, 06:09:24 pm »
I have a bad feeling this is going to be a defeat a look at the last 3 results and how we have played, it looks the season is unraveling right before us and I feel Sunderland will be rejuvenated with the sacking of Di Canio and they will be inspired to win the game 3-1.       

We've only conceded more than 1 goal in the league once this season, but the bottom team are going to put three past us all of a sudden?

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2013, 06:10:47 pm »
I'm confident. Sunderland have released the beachball on a free.

Offline TXRed

• Anny Roader
  • Just a Bible-thumpin' Liverpool-lovin' Yank
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2013, 06:12:20 pm »
Think this is the game where our attack finally clicks and puts away chances. Fancy us bagging at least 3.

Would like to see one of Lucas/Gerrard replaced with one of Allen/Henderson in the middle. Hoping to see Kelly at RB/RWB, depending on what formation BR comes out with. Will either of those happen? I think the latter is more likely, but we'll see.

Altidore is strong as an ox, but I don't know what kind of service he is going to get, and I think Sakho/Kolo will be able to handle him.

3 points would be a nice Sunday treat.

Offline Il Capitano

• Forza Liverpool. This thing of ours...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2013, 06:13:24 pm »
I don't think there's any chance of Gerrard going back behind the striker. Suggest that to him and he'll not like the insinuation that he's not a good central midfielder, and on the pitch he'll simply end up running back to collect the ball off of the centre backs and spend the match twatting around playing short passes to Lucas.

Offline Believe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2013, 06:40:24 pm »
I'd be more worried if Di Canio was in charge to be honest. In passages of play this season they have looked good and second half vs. Arsenal they would have got at least a point had that 'goal' been allowed. Like him or loathe him he inherited a mess, 13 non UK based players came in during the summer via the DoF and his top target (Hiuddlestone) wasn't brought in. He's a lot better manager/coach than many people give him credit for and I think Sunderland will regret getting rid of him. They are now a manager-less rabble and no one wants the job - there couldn't be a better timer to play them IMO. Especially with Luis back.

Not going to bother predicting/suggesting team/line up other than to say Sturridge really needs a break.

Offline lfcmaster

• of pith
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2013, 07:03:40 pm »
we need 3 points to get back on track

the last 3 performances have left more questions than answers

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2013, 07:15:02 pm »
Suarez warmed up against Utd and needs to be the difference on Sunday. Like it or not the decision to force him to stay will be the big story, one way or another.
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2013, 07:41:59 pm »
Is it my imagination or do we consistently lose to the team rooted to the bottom of the table? I would love to see some stats for our games against teams who at the time of us playing them were bottom.