Author Topic: Liverpool FC vs Everton. The Preview. Sun 5th May 1.30 pm (Home)  (Read 32351 times)

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  vs 

vs

The Derby. It’s here and I don’t mean the horsey one either. It’s the one against the fellas with the wooden shed. Where beating relegation is celebrated and shoved in your face right outside the perimeter of the ground as is the unceremonious and somewhat nerving face of David Moyes. Celebrated by the blue half of the city as a messiah who’ll deliver them to dizzy heights and the cup that doesn’t exist.

Have your 10 more years of him. Or 10 more days. I don’t think we care other than when it’s worth a chuckle or two. He makes it so easy. Vill some vun pleeze teach him zee Germahn? I mean Nuremberg and Schalke are on high alert here. Monchengladbach have already said he can do one. The Norwegian Everton fan though is already looking forward to a 14+ hour ferry ride and then few hours drive. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum for this fella!

So welcome to Anfield. Or that place with trophies and winning and things like that. We welcomed you last year with open arms and 3-0 drubbing to help your 10 year celebrations. We welcome you again. A lot us happened since then. Some of it things no one should ever forget. You’ve stood with us over the last 24 years and undoubtedly would stand with us, as we would we you ,for many more to come. For that there is a thanks which cannot be said in words alone

But there is a rivalry. We have recently had a 15 year old who reached the summit of forums in RAWK, cos Grand Old wotsit was a bit too much for him, and suggested that man for man you were better than us. Once our laughter and pisstaking subsided he did ask for forgiveness due to his age however I’m just not sure there will be enough to save the upbringing but miracles do happen. I mean you once finished above us ;) Bill does dabble in the amateur dramatics so I guess comedy runs in the Everton blood. Given the clowns already coming I don't think you need to bring the one who had the cake. Save him for the end of season party. Someone to laugh at to forget the pain of the septic splinter in the arse  8)

There are some humdinger derbies to be fair. I was born in 1977. Of course one of the favourite ones of mine is the stuff of legends.

He scored 4 that day on the way to a 5-0 win. What a win to recall too!

Lets not forget the FA Cup a little later in the 80s. Not once but twice.

Yeah he loved to torment them didn’t he?!

For you 90’s children of course there are some memories the 80’s kids will never forget!

To think it went from this in 2-1 win

To this by 99. And they wonder why we hate the FA!!!

I’m going to take a break here from the images as, well, this is a preview and lets not get carried away in all the imagery so you don’t think about the lack of writing ;D

Everton have been strong this year. I’ll give them that and not much else. Loads of teams want Leighton Baines. They’ll convince you everyone wants Fellaini. They’ll doubley convince you Moyes is wanted by Real Madrid and Man Utd too. I very obviously don’t need to convince anyone that Luis Suarez is wanted by the world over as well as the FA. Most of all he’s wanted by us. Only one of these names aforementioned by the way has picked up silverware in this country. Ha… one of those names has been trying for over 10 years.

What should we expect? Last year they told us it would be action packed with what can only be called bone crunching tackles and so on. It was action packed for us. Stevie G with a hat-trick. The only crunching that happened was that of numbers being texted to ma’s all over the land, Wales I think. The Norwegian had lost his mobile earlier in the day whilst tweeting Tim Cahill and then remembering he'd left you. I think Hibbert nicked his phone but we can't be sure.

3 – 0. Tell yer ma. Again.

The 2-2 draw at Woodison was daylight robbery. He may not be on the pitch to take his revenge but like bad boys life we ride together, we dive together.

Just like this please Coutinho ;D

Everton? Mighty Red says bring it! Sort yer nelly out while your at it! For all that is holy in the world. Forget summer transfer kitty and all that jazz sort this monstrosity out. At least ours doesn't make it to the pitch to ruin Peter McDowall's day!

As with all our previews, please note that RAWK will mute anyone posting just a formation in a Preview thread until the day after the match is over. This is to improve the quality of preview replies. Formations posted alongside rational comments and debate are exempt. Thanks, RAWK

« Last Edit: May 2, 2013, 09:26:07 pm by Harinder »
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool FC vs Everton. The Preview. Sun 5th May (Home)
« Reply #1 on: May 1, 2013, 10:54:55 pm »
Nice words and pictures my good man. A little Carra tribute might have been nice seeing as it's his last ever chance to elbow Anichebe in the face. From being on one of their forums for a couple of days, it's funny that they go on about us as being conspiracy theorists and then almost to a man blame refs for all the defeats they've suffered in the last ten years.  ;D  I've also heard that Coleman is going to tear Jose a new one - they must be forgetting that he'll be getting left looking as much like a cock as a Spanish lad with a half and half  "Real Madrid v Barcelona Wembley 2013" scarve when Coutinho continually embarrasses the poor bastard. I really fancy Sturridge to grab a couple this week too, and if Jordan plays like a man possessed like he did against Pardew's Pepe Le Pew's, we'll have it sewn up easily. I fancy Gerrard and Carra will beat the living shit out of anyone who doesn't throw themselves into this one 100%. "Do it for the points, do it for the pride, do it for the fans, do it for Carra...  or you're fucking dead! Now let's twat these c*nts!!" would be my team talk. Maybe I should get a refund from my Anthony Robbins Motivational Speaking DVD's.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 2, 2013, 01:39:31 pm »
Nice words and pictures my good man. A little Carra tribute might have been nice seeing as it's his last ever chance to elbow Anichebe in the face. From being on one of their forums for a couple of days, it's funny that they go on about us as being conspiracy theorists and then almost to a man blame refs for all the defeats they've suffered in the last ten years.  ;D  I've also heard that Coleman is going to tear Jose a new one - they must be forgetting that he'll be getting left looking as much like a cock as a Spanish lad with a half and half  "Real Madrid v Barcelona Wembley 2013" scarve when Coutinho continually embarrasses the poor bastard. I really fancy Sturridge to grab a couple this week too, and if Jordan plays like a man possessed like he did against Pardew's Pepe Le Pew's, we'll have it sewn up easily. I fancy Gerrard and Carra will beat the living shit out of anyone who doesn't throw themselves into this one 100%. "Do it for the points, do it for the pride, do it for the fans, do it for Carra...  or you're fucking dead! Now let's twat these c*nts!!" would be my team talk. Maybe I should get a refund from my Anthony Robbins Motivational Speaking DVD's.

I saw you had it in the Spyin Kop so didn't want to duplicate

Unleash Your Giant (Anthony Robbins style!)

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline E2K

• A seriously talented
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: May 2, 2013, 03:46:53 pm »
Excellent preview :)

In a season that’s been characterised by inconsistency, it would be nice to finish with a run of good results…hmmm, feels like I’ve been saying that since February…so that the Newcastle thrashing doesn’t stand in isolation (as many good performances and results have since August), but rather comprises part of a momentum that we can hopefully carry into next season. Against Everton, since the difference between 6th and 7th would now appear to amount to nothing more than local bragging rights with the promise of European football off the table, I would just like to see a cohesive, controlled performance and a positive result at the end of it. My gut feeling, however, given the way this season has gone, is that this represents as good a chance as Moyes has had of a first win at Anfield in his 10 years+ in charge (well, leaving aside the game in 2010 where Kyrgiakos was sent off early and Liverpool, without Torres, still managed to pull out a 1-0 win).

Why do I say that? Well, aerially, they have players who can target our obvious weaknesses at defending set pieces (especially if we let Fellaini wander off like we did Oscar a few weeks back). Defensively, they’re statistically better than us. Physically, they’ll obviously put it up to Liverpool, particularly to the likes of Coutinho (who was encouragingly physical himself last weekend) and Sturridge, neither of whom have yet experienced the frantic nature of the Merseyside derby. If they can knock them out of their stride, then that's a huge issue because those two are absolutely key for us. Then there’s the Suárez-sized hole in the team, which may not have hurt us too much against Newcastle but may well prove a problem on Sunday against a higher standard of opposition. Most of all, we’ve seen it plenty of times this season where Liverpool simply don’t ‘get going,’ where the game gets scrappy, possession is squandered and the team simply can’t impose themselves on the opposition. If that happens on Sunday, Everton have the ability to capitalise.

I would imagine that it will be the same team as last weekend, and we’ll definitely create chances, of that I have no doubt. The problem is that we’ve seen certain players unrecognisable from week to week this season, which means that there’s always a chance that the scenario outlined above will happen. Sturridge is coming off a game-changing introduction against Chelsea and a brace against Newcastle, 3 goals in 2, and yet he hardly set the world alight in recent games against Southampton, West Ham and Reading. Coutinho, so superb at times since his arrival, was anonymous against Chelsea and was subbed at half-time. Henderson was awful against Chelsea, excellent against Newcastle. One thing I’m really positive about is the return of Borini, and with his first league goal in his back pocket, he’ll be flying and could make a big impact off the bench. But Everton will be dogged and decent, and I think we’ll need to see a good performance from Liverpool.

With all of that said, I'm (cautiously) going for a 2-0 home win.
« Last Edit: May 2, 2013, 03:48:36 pm by E2K »
Twitter: @e2klassic
Blog: theredstar.home.blog

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 2, 2013, 03:56:28 pm »
smashin.
Yep.

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #5 on: May 2, 2013, 04:26:24 pm »

Eh give these to the everton players when they turn up.. They'll be needing them!
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline Red-juvenated

• Legacy Fan
  • "Normal One"
« Reply #6 on: May 2, 2013, 04:31:06 pm »
Hope we show the same intensity as the last game, be sad if we got beat.
Doubters to Believers

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 2, 2013, 04:32:18 pm »
Wouldn't underestimate them, Everton beat Swansea twice last year, Moyes for all his limitations knows how to set his team up to disrupt an opponent's style.
That said his negativity might well mean he aims for a draw knowing that makes them all but sure of the finish above Liverpool cup.
I am sure Coutinho is in for common assault as well.
This is a game where we see if we have developed mentally, rather than in terms of footballing ability. I am hoping we see signs that our players can graft and fight for a result while keeping their footballing principals and heads.
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline Quaid

• Thinks clinical is cretinous. Takes one to know one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: May 2, 2013, 05:29:55 pm »
Nice preview. Hope we bladder these on Sunday.
“By definition, you have to live until you die. Better to make that life as complete and enjoyable an experience as possible, in case death is shite, which I suspect it will be.”

Offline Thog

• Seeking oral advice. Hibernates outside of the transfer windows.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: May 2, 2013, 05:36:15 pm »
Wouldn't underestimate them, Everton beat Swansea twice last year, Moyes for all his limitations knows how to set his team up to disrupt an opponent's style.
That said his negativity might well mean he aims for a draw knowing that makes them all but sure of the finish above Liverpool cup.
I am sure Coutinho is in for common assault as well.
This is a game where we see if we have developed mentally, rather than in terms of footballing ability. I am hoping we see signs that our players can graft and fight for a result while keeping their footballing principals and heads.

It will definitely be interesting to see how far we've come since we drew 2-2 with them earlier in the season. We seriously bricked it I thought, particularly in the 1st half but tbf that was a side lacking in experience and quality, no surprise we gave away a 2 goal lead. Of course we should have won the game in the last min but they pressed us high and caused us big problems throughout the game as we didn't control the game once we went 0-2 up, we allowed them back into it and our defence couldn't handle their aerial threat.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #10 on: May 2, 2013, 06:12:27 pm »
Let's batter these sock robbin' bitters.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
« Reply #11 on: May 2, 2013, 06:58:36 pm »
Come On Redmen!
Just need to avoid getting pushed back by their pressing and watch mophead from corners etc and we can twat these
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: May 2, 2013, 07:13:27 pm »

Eh give these to the everton players when they turn up.. They'll be needing them!

Ifithadntabinfertheshits ;D

Offline princeoftherocks

• Legacy Fan
  • black sheep scouse
« Reply #13 on: May 2, 2013, 07:29:15 pm »
Reckon that preview deserves a time and a date.
dios esta buena

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool FC vs Everton. The Preview. Sun 5th May 1.30 pm (Home)
« Reply #14 on: May 2, 2013, 09:26:38 pm »
It had a date Princey.

It had a date  :)

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: May 2, 2013, 09:58:25 pm »
:lmao   Fucking hell, only just clocked that Louis Spence photo with Joleon Lescott  :lmao

smashin.

Rumbled! Hinesy is Jim Bowen. He'll say next week's preview is "super" and the final one will be great. Mark my words.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: May 2, 2013, 10:14:59 pm »
:lmao   Fucking hell, only just clocked that Louis Spence photo with Joleon Lescott  :lmao

Rumbled! Hinesy is Jim Bowen. He'll say next week's preview is "super" and the final one will be great. Mark my words.

:lmao at Joleen

Great

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: May 2, 2013, 10:35:09 pm »
Excellent preview!  It's weird to think it's going to be Carraghers last derby.  Hope the lads make it a good one for him.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #18 on: May 3, 2013, 12:23:56 am »
Carra's whole career has been leading up to scoring a 95th minute winner* here.

*in the right goal.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: May 3, 2013, 12:33:14 am »
Carra's whole career has been leading up to scoring a 95th minute winner* here.

*in the right goal.

Actually I was thinking Gerrard with a penalty, then both teams winning their next game leaving us two points behind going into the last game. We spend most of the game struggling to get ahead, with Carra scoring in the dying minutes to win the game, while Fellaini gives away a last minute penalty against Chelsea, getting a 4 game ban in the process and allowing Chelsea to score the equaliser that leads to us beating Everton on goal difference in the last moments.

Offline artanis

• Legacy Fan
  • It is what it is.
« Reply #20 on: May 3, 2013, 01:15:33 am »
Unchanged team please.

I think we will do just fine without Suarez. Ball seems to move better upfront this way. Tends to stick with Suarez, although he often does magic.

I think we beat them by two clear goals. In the second part of the season we have collected 29 points from 16 games. That's almost CL pace and if we win Sunday, it is CL pace. We need to show improvement to players we want to recruit, give them a reason to be connvinced we can do it next season.
I'm very optimistic.

Offline Rory Fitzgerald

• Anny Roader
  • The Greatest player to wear No.25 for Liverpool
    • The Inside Right
« Reply #21 on: May 3, 2013, 10:02:35 am »
I have taken a look at Everton to see what we can expect. Here is the average position of their players in their last 3 away games.

Its clear that Baines is a big outlet for them and allows for Pienaar to come inside. On the right, if Mirallas plays, he tucks inside whereas if its Naismith, he tends to hold his position on the right.

There are more infographics and stats in my blog here:
http://roryfitz9.webnode.com/news/liverpool-vs-everton/

Everton attack down their left 43% of the time this season. This is the highest % for any wing of any team. Stoke are 2nd with 42% down their right.

In the blog I also looked at the positioning of Downing and Henderson in our recent game against Newcastle given that Coutinho was the player in the 10 role behind Sturridge.

The following graphic is from the recent Newcastle game. There are few things that will be of interest;

1. Henderson's heat map shows a player that didn't stretch the play, rather, he fulfilled roles across midfield partly to help press the play when off the ball but also partly due to Sissoko coming infield from that side. If Mirallas does play down their left/our right, Henderson could compress space by tucking in but there would have to be due consideration from him and Enrique when Coleman comes forward.

2. Downing's heat map is not that remarkable but I have put it up as a good contrast to show the activity from his side on the right wing and that of Henderson who was supposedly on the left 'wing'. Again, with Downing more likely to naturally stay wide, this could be beneficial off the ball with Baines coming forward.

Read more: http://roryfitz9.webnode.com/news/liverpool-vs-everton/

Offline helmboy_nige

• A diplomat... except in the face of total morons
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: May 3, 2013, 11:48:46 am »
Great preview and some lovely memories there!

I'd keep faith with the current side (we won 6-0, you simply have to!).  Maybe consider a change at right back as Johnson hasn't been at his best for some time.  Coutinho won't get the space he was afforded at Newcastle, but that's where Henderson is needed to 'be everywhere'.

We've struggled when teams have played tight, so I want to see lots of positional interchanging.  Sturridge, Coutinho, Henderson, Gerrard and Downing can all interchange quite nicely and if done effectively can create havoc.

Can't wait...

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #23 on: May 3, 2013, 11:54:16 am »
Beat. The. Bitters.

Don't care how
Just want the 3 points on Sunday.

Lets finish the season on a winning streak and look forward to hopefully good business in the summer.

But first things first, we have to smash the Blueshite.

Cmon u redmen!
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Paul-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: May 3, 2013, 02:46:57 pm »
Michael Oliver is ref for this one apparently. From http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/referees/appointments.html:

REFEREE           ASST. REF. 1   ASST. REF. 2   4TH OFFICIAL
13:30   Liverpool v Everton   Michael Oliver   D England      S Burt             M Atkinson

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25 on: May 3, 2013, 03:00:57 pm »
I know Moyes sussed Swansea out last season in terms of breaking up there play but with how we're now set up where we seem to be playing a more direct game I think Everton will struggle.

Fully expect Fellaini to try to do his best to knock fuck out of Coutinhio though.
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline Kovai Red

• Oh my captain!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Educated Farrago
« Reply #26 on: May 3, 2013, 03:02:04 pm »
Moyes looks like a E.T in the OP  ;D
"Liverpool are the ones with the ball. I support them just for that"
"Ella pugazhum Iraivan Oruvanuke"

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #27 on: May 3, 2013, 03:48:59 pm »
Been told Gerrard isn't playing. I think (hope) it's a wind up though.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: May 3, 2013, 03:59:21 pm »
Absolutely staggering how they haven't won at Anfield in 14 years. I can't really remember an occasion where they deserved to either!
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline ScottyBoy_21

• The Diet Coke of evil. Only one calorie.
  • Kopite
« Reply #29 on: May 3, 2013, 04:19:00 pm »
Fuck, it doesn't feel like 6-7 months since the 2-2 game. Where has the time gone? :|

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #30 on: May 3, 2013, 04:35:59 pm »

Wondered about this all week after he was subbed at Newcastle after not missing a minute of PL football all season.

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander
« Reply #31 on: May 3, 2013, 04:38:15 pm »
Nervous about this one especially with them not having won at anfield since 99.

Offline jimmyjr86

• Legacy Fan
  • Up on a hill, here's where we begin...
« Reply #32 on: May 3, 2013, 05:20:52 pm »
Great OP.

With Downing sticking to the right byline and henderson doing the job of two midfielders on the left it seems we're set up naturally to stop the Bitters down the left. Since that is their best outlet. Can see Moyes possibly trying to be a bit clever with this one and changing some things around. If both teams line up as expected hopefully (tactically anyway) we should have the edge and better balance to pick them off.

The first 10 will be fast. Tackles everywhere. Lucas is vital in this one and we need Johnson to step up. Don't allow them the chance of a lead to defend. Get Coutinho on the ball and see what happens from there...

Offline Sqn Ldr Jocko

• Boys Pen
  • Not as think as I drunk I am
« Reply #33 on: May 3, 2013, 05:36:47 pm »
Come on you mighty red men

Downing hattrick 3-1

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #34 on: May 3, 2013, 06:07:20 pm »
I expect them to go with Anichebe upfront who doesn't offer much of a goal threat so he'll be used as the battering ram to knock down all the 40 yard balls thrown into our box and it will be Mirallas, Fellaini and Osman who will try to get onto the second ball.

Lucas is going to be extremely important here. Attack wise I'm pretty confident that Sturridge, Coutinho and Gerrard have got enough to break down the bitters defence but as others have said Coutinho is likely to get roughed up - he'll be well aware of that though.

Records are of course there to be broken but I think the occasion gets to them when playing at Anfield, they revert to their small-club mentality and I think we'll win this one by a tight margin 1-0 or 2-1.
FAME makes a man take things over

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #35 on: May 3, 2013, 06:08:17 pm »
Judging by the rate of growth, Enrique's hair seems to be a sentient being perched on the top of his bonce. I thus expect it to eat up wee lad Seamus Coleman, Blueshite's Young Player of the Season who's 25 in a few months.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline StrikingMidfield

• Legacy Fan
  • A red and green heart
« Reply #37 on: May 4, 2013, 02:58:29 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU67wXOErE8
Well worth a watch. Some hard to watch moments, but some very memorable moments as well.
Liverpool FC - Seattle Sounders FC

Offline BigDonga

• Serial Avatar Perv who digs blue chicks with tails
  • Kopite
« Reply #38 on: May 4, 2013, 03:41:51 am »
Wondered about this all week after he was subbed at Newcastle after not missing a minute of PL football all season.

Me too, heard a while ago his shoulder is as bad as Allen's was.

If that's true, might as well whip him into surgery now.
Rafa tried to buy everyone.  :)
In fact, Rafa spotted Messi as a dollop of sperm but couldn't get the money from H+G.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #39 on: May 4, 2013, 03:58:57 am »
Nice OP.

Carra was really up for the Chelsea game. He was really good that day, put it all on the line. He'll be the same here, no question about it.

He seemed fine in the training pictures.
YWNA