Author Topic: Protest Ideas  (Read 1855 times)

Offline Phil2005

• Main Stander
Protest Ideas
« on: May 13, 2008, 09:47:33 pm »
Not sure if a current post of this nature exists.

Firstly I would like to point out that I'm totally against our American owners and the manner in which they have conducted themselves regarding LFC.

For all you people with brilliant ideas relating to protests of any form aimed at our American owners, I suggest that this be done through a body such as SOS or any other LFC related non-profit organisation.  Currently, there are anti-Hicks T-shirts, balloons with protest messages etc. ideas being advertised on this website.

These are brilliant ideas and would be good if we could channel all ideas, thoughts etc. through one non-profit transparent body which would gain momentum rapidly and effectively.
This would also eliminate any notion of entrepeneurs looking to take advantage of the current situation with the owners.

btw plz accept my apologies if I've insuated that current ideas (ala balloon, T-shirt etc) are entrepeneurs.

Your thoughts?

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Protest Ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 09:58:18 pm »
I definitely think something should be done during the summer to let them know we wont stop untill they go.

I want an anti hicks t-shirt. where do you get?

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 10:00:53 pm »
I think we're going to set up a thread for everyone to pitch their thoughts into and let the SOS or whoever choose what would suit and when. That way we won't dilute any protest nor get in the way of eachother.
Yep.

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 10:03:44 pm »
I think we're going to set up a thread for everyone to pitch their thoughts into and let the SOS or whoever choose what would suit and when. That way we won't dilute any protest nor get in the way of eachother.

Grand idea. Look forward to that hinesy. :thumbup
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 10:37:18 pm »
Great idea. And not to upset the person who started the thread, but why not close this and start gathering everything together into one thread?

I've never asked for that before. but I do think we are getting to thinly spread. Also one thread would be easier to link to other red sites and get like minded fan's attention.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Phil2005

• Main Stander
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 10:43:13 pm »
Great idea. And not to upset the person who started the thread, but why not close this and start gathering everything together into one thread?

I've never asked for that before. but I do think we are getting to thinly spread. Also one thread would be easier to link to other red sites and get like minded fan's attention.

No offence taken at all, I think the one thread idea is really going to work and was hoping a suggestion to that effect would be made.  Roll on.....

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 10:45:22 pm »
Thanks Phil great minds think alike ;)
Yep.