Author Topic: Beşiktaş Away  (Read 74791 times)

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Beşiktaş Away
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2015, 09:34:02 pm »
Booked flights for this this morning, 6.20am flight from Heathrow on day of the game, back Saturday 9am flight back to Heathrow

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #41 on: February 2, 2015, 07:07:41 am »
Hello everyone. I am deffo not now attending this one as I slipped on a grass bank watching my lads footie yesterday.

Dislocated knee and snapped the patella so have an op later today. Doesn't look like I'll be attending first day of my new job today!

Oh well at least Southampton got beat. Have a safe trip to Istanbul and have a few Effes for me. Gorosuruz.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #42 on: February 2, 2015, 09:30:03 am »
Hello everyone. I am deffo not now attending this one as I slipped on a grass bank watching my lads footie yesterday.

Dislocated knee and snapped the patella so have an op later today. Doesn't look like I'll be attending first day of my new job today!

Oh well at least Southampton got beat. Have a safe trip to Istanbul and have a few Effes for me. Gorosuruz.

Was there any ale involved in this misfortune Andy?!   ;)

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #43 on: February 2, 2015, 11:07:03 am »
Not a drop on my part Gaz, it was only due to the fact that Mrs ACLE had a night on the ale and a stayover in Carlisle that I had to take Ell to footie on Sunday morning.  :(

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: February 2, 2015, 08:19:33 pm »

Sorry to hear that Andy! Lets hope the reds produce the goods and your back fit for the next round!

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #45 on: February 3, 2015, 08:46:41 am »
Thanks Doug yeah the quack says I'll be back quicker than Sturridge,  see you all in the next round :wave.

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: February 3, 2015, 11:55:55 am »
What don't you like about it?

Dont dislike any - just wondered if you where serious or taking the piss
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline Shabby14

• Anny Roader
« Reply #47 on: February 3, 2015, 07:47:58 pm »
Out on Tuesday back Friday, anyone else ther Tuesday night? Buzzing for this now.

Offline Minore

• Late Night Cruiser of Swedish *ahem* "TV" Channels.
  • Kopite
    • Spirit of Shankly
« Reply #48 on: February 5, 2015, 05:56:51 pm »
Lads - i'm getting a spare through a mate of mine, but I've got another mate who went to a league game at Galatasaray last season and got rejected at their stadium because the name on his ticket didn't match the passport/ID. Is it something that might cause me a problem at this game? Anyone else who've had the same problem over there?

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #49 on: February 5, 2015, 08:31:04 pm »
I will be amazed if there is a name on the ticket in pen - only one i can think of was Udinese recently and they still never checked. Been to Turkey for all the matches and they have never had the name on or been checked

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #50 on: February 5, 2015, 08:58:54 pm »
3 weeks to go  ;D
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #51 on: February 5, 2015, 09:01:11 pm »
Lads - i'm getting a spare through a mate of mine, but I've got another mate who went to a league game at Galatasaray last season and got rejected at their stadium because the name on his ticket didn't match the passport/ID. Is it something that might cause me a problem at this game? Anyone else who've had the same problem over there?

Will check with some Spurs mates on Tuesday and will come back with some feedback and their experiences when they were over there.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #52 on: February 5, 2015, 11:07:51 pm »
I will be amazed if there is a name on the ticket in pen - only one i can think of was Udinese recently and they still never checked. Been to Turkey for all the matches and they have never had the name on or been checked

Did we have our names on the Udinese tickets?
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #53 on: February 5, 2015, 11:31:23 pm »
Did we have our names on the Udinese tickets?

My name was on mine.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #54 on: February 6, 2015, 08:54:14 am »
Same conversations every euro away.

I have never been to the game where I have been checked, worse case scenario take your cards out your wallet so you have no ID to compare it too.

Not that it will happen anyway though!

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: February 6, 2015, 09:15:37 am »
My name was on mine.

I'm going to have to dig it out now, never noticed

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #56 on: February 6, 2015, 12:30:40 pm »
Benfica was the last time an attempt was made to match up tickets with card holders but the card reader malfunctioned  ::)

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: February 6, 2015, 03:15:00 pm »
The only way to stop messing round is collect over there. Thomas Cook give them out on the plane so that's them sorted. Team hotel central/Taksim area wouldn't be too inconvenient as a collection point for independents.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #58 on: February 6, 2015, 04:28:29 pm »
Surely selling details should be out now.....less than 3 weeks to game ?

Offline HuytonRed_91

• Anny Roader
  • Scouser's rule the country
« Reply #59 on: February 6, 2015, 04:44:29 pm »
how late this is makes me think we will have to pick tickets up over there
Come on you mighty reds

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #60 on: February 6, 2015, 07:12:22 pm »
Is it best to take Euros or Turkish lira, or 50/50 ?
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We write our own history
« Reply #61 on: February 6, 2015, 07:28:13 pm »
turkish lira mate
2013/2014 My 51st year with hope in my heart

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: February 6, 2015, 07:31:30 pm »
Plenty of time yet

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #63 on: February 6, 2015, 07:34:02 pm »
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #64 on: February 6, 2015, 10:28:48 pm »

Dont they use goats as currency? Must be getting old nearly didnt post that....
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: February 6, 2015, 10:34:30 pm »
The only way to stop messing round is collect over there. Thomas Cook give them out on the plane so that's them sorted. Team hotel central/Taksim area wouldn't be too inconvenient as a collection point for independents.

You going pal?

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: February 6, 2015, 10:40:32 pm »

Spurs had to collect theirs over there, as Beşiktaş sent them so late. That was a group game too, so they had months to send them. Sounds like their TO is as bad as ours, they should do a twin style relationship.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: February 6, 2015, 10:52:31 pm »
Yes out Wednesday back Saturday. In the Hilton Park SA. Going the Man City v Barca (Barca end) game Tuesday night. Train to Wilmslow from Euston Tuesday morning, hotel there close to Manc airport. Fly Manc to Heathrow 6.45am Wednesday. Then across to Gatwick for 11.55am flight to Istanbul.
« Last Edit: February 6, 2015, 10:54:41 pm by Tiger Tony »

Offline Torben Piechnik is my Dad

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #68 on: February 9, 2015, 10:10:51 am »
Any idea when they will start a sale? Its getting very close now!!!!  :no :no :no :no

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #69 on: February 9, 2015, 02:16:48 pm »
Any idea when they will start a sale? Its getting very close now!!!!  :no :no :no :no

Knowing our TO they'll probably wait 'til after the result of 1st leg !   ::)

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: February 9, 2015, 02:32:05 pm »
I've got my e visa last month but I moved house last Monday.  I've looked everywhere on line to see if I need to do anything but can't find anything.  Anybody know?
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: February 9, 2015, 02:36:46 pm »
I've got my e visa last month but I moved house last Monday.  I've looked everywhere on line to see if I need to do anything but can't find anything.  Anybody know?

It's all digital tied to your passport. Scanning your passport should acknowledge you have one. The .gov website advised printing the PDF too.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: February 9, 2015, 02:55:16 pm »
It's all digital tied to your passport. Scanning your passport should acknowledge you have one. The .gov website advised printing the PDF too.

Ta mate,

I've printed the PDF and it hasn't even got my address on it so don't think it'll be any problem.  I thought I needed to change the address for my passport but didn't.  Suppose the very worst that can happen is I need to get a new visa from the airport.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We write our own history
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2015, 09:33:16 am »
you should have got a email with a pdf, print it off and take it with you anyway👍
2013/2014 My 51st year with hope in my heart

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2015, 10:14:24 am »
Cheers mate. I'll definitely get them off by normal source as he's helped me loads in the past but hopefully I'll be able to get 2 in my own name as well.

If your usual source has sorted you for previous European games, he will already have enough credits when it comes to the later stages. At which time, in all honesty, he is then going to take the tickets for himself, without giving you a second thought.

Sort one on your own card, then you'll be sorted thereafter.

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2015, 11:10:41 am »
Liverpool FC have released the following away ticket details for the Europa League match at Beşiktaş on Thursday February 26.

An allocation of 4,019 tickets has been received for this all-ticket fixture at the Ataturk Stadium, which kicks off at 6pm GMT.

Ticket prices

Adults - £11.50

We will be offering an online service for this game and supporters will not need to provide proof of travel details to the club for the match.

Ticket sales

Season ticket holders, members and fan card holders who recorded one of the three previous Champions League away matches in 2014-15 - FC Basel, Real Madrid and Ludogorets Razgrad - can purchase tickets from 11am on Thursday February 12. Tickes are available online, via the booking line and at the Anfield ticket office.

Hospitality members who recorded one of the three previous Champions League away matches in 2014-15 - FC Basel, Real Madrid and Ludogorets Razgrad - can also purchase tickets from 11am on Thursday February 12. Tickets are available via the booking line and at the Anfield ticket office only.

All qualifying supporters are guaranteed a ticket during the above sales.

Season ticket holders can then purchase tickets from 8.15am on Monday February 16, online, via the booking line and at the Anfield ticket office.

Hospitality members can also purchase tickets from 8.15am on Monday February 16, via the booking line and at the Anfield ticket office only.

As the number of qualifying applicants for the above sales exceeds the number of available tickets, we cannot guarantee that all who apply will be successful in securing a ticket. Those supporters who are not successful are urged not to travel.

Should any tickets remain following the initial sales, a further announcement will be made.

Sales channels

Online tickets will remain on sale until sold out or otherwise advertised. Supporters booking online for this game will be offered best availability only. For a step-by-step guide, please click here.

All tickets will be posted out special delivery at a charge of £5.65.

Call the booking line on 0843 170 5555 (overseas +44 151 907 9399) between 8.15am and 5.45pm from Monday to Friday, and between 9.15am and 3pm on Saturday.

All tickets can either be collected from the Anfield ticket office or posted out special delivery at a charge of £5.65.

The ticket office at Anfield is open between 8.15am and 3.45pm from Monday to Friday, and between 9.15am and 3pm on Saturday.

Official packages

Thomas Cook Sport will not be offering a package for this fixture.

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2015, 11:18:25 am »
same time as southampton away sale?????
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline cal_liverpoolfc

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @cal190691
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2015, 11:30:31 am »
£11.50, nice one.
"Nah nah nah, there's no rule book. Show me the rule book"

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2015, 11:44:07 am »
Liverpool FC have released the following away ticket details for the Europa League match at Beşiktaş on Thursday February 26.

An allocation of 4,019 tickets has been received for this all-ticket fixture at the Ataturk Stadium, which kicks off at 6pm GMT.

Ticket prices

Adults - £11.50

We will be offering an online service for this game and supporters will not need to provide proof of travel details to the club for the match.

Ticket sales

Season ticket holders, members and fan card holders who recorded one of the three previous Champions League away matches in 2014-15 - FC Basel, Real Madrid and Ludogorets Razgrad - can purchase tickets from 11am on Thursday February 12. Tickes are available online, via the booking line and at the Anfield ticket office.

Hospitality members who recorded one of the three previous Champions League away matches in 2014-15 - FC Basel, Real Madrid and Ludogorets Razgrad - can also purchase tickets from 11am on Thursday February 12. Tickets are available via the booking line and at the Anfield ticket office only.

All qualifying supporters are guaranteed a ticket during the above sales.

Season ticket holders can then purchase tickets from 8.15am on Monday February 16, online, via the booking line and at the Anfield ticket office.

Hospitality members can also purchase tickets from 8.15am on Monday February 16, via the booking line and at the Anfield ticket office only.

As the number of qualifying applicants for the above sales exceeds the number of available tickets, we cannot guarantee that all who apply will be successful in securing a ticket. Those supporters who are not successful are urged not to travel.

Should any tickets remain following the initial sales, a further announcement will be made.

Sales channels

Online tickets will remain on sale until sold out or otherwise advertised. Supporters booking online for this game will be offered best availability only. For a step-by-step guide, please click here.

All tickets will be posted out special delivery at a charge of £5.65.

Call the booking line on 0843 170 5555 (overseas +44 151 907 9399) between 8.15am and 5.45pm from Monday to Friday, and between 9.15am and 3pm on Saturday.

All tickets can either be collected from the Anfield ticket office or posted out special delivery at a charge of £5.65.

The ticket office at Anfield is open between 8.15am and 3.45pm from Monday to Friday, and between 9.15am and 3pm on Saturday.

Official packages

Thomas Cook Sport will not be offering a package for this fixture.
Charged the same as Spurs were, £11.50  ;D
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2015, 11:52:49 am »
bout time - lets see if it lets yer collect or just has yer for the special delivery anyway online.

I never understand the desperation on here for the club to organize collection of tickets abroad - why ?
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez