Author Topic: Atletico it is then...  (Read 63315 times)

Offline love:the:game

• Yes mate...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • If found please return to nearest Blackjack Table
Re: Atletico it is then...
« Reply #40 on: April 9, 2010, 02:51:45 pm »
Booked the flight whilst I was still in the stand last night, was praying that Valencia didn't score a late goal or I'd have been in shit.

Out Wednesday, back Friday.
I think we'd have won the league if we'd sold Keane to Man United.

Offline Red Man 4 Eva

• Main Stander
« Reply #41 on: April 9, 2010, 03:11:48 pm »
Not yet mate, found a route for around 100 nicker. Just waiting on the other person to see if they want to come.

Get it fuckin sorted lad. you know what happens if you wait. What bout a hotel? you want me to book that same one as we had last time for you? Sound for the metro and playa major

Offline Ryo

• Main Stander
« Reply #42 on: April 9, 2010, 03:15:41 pm »
Travel & Hotel sorted, has anyone had there proof of travel from Benfica logged yet ?!

I got scanned before entering the ground but still nothing logged on my membership.

Offline PAC-MAN

• 'Hanging on the telephone - you're our number one'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: April 9, 2010, 03:22:30 pm »
I must be looking in the wrong places then, £270 I thought was ok all in... cant be arsed paying for trains etc  plus its free breakfast both mornings which helps
Can't stand the left-wing lunatics

Offline ConorYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: April 9, 2010, 04:40:29 pm »
Get it fuckin sorted lad. you know what happens if you wait. What bout a hotel? you want me to book that same one as we had last time for you? Sound for the metro and playa major

No its okay mate, going to look for something cheaper. It will be booked tomorrow at the latest.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: April 9, 2010, 05:40:21 pm »
all sorted into madrid at 4-30 wednesday afternoon,back in manc 7ish friday nite,staying at the praga for the 3rd time in a couple of years,about half mile from the ground,loads of bars/tapas etc,great atmosphere...anyone know if theres a session organised with their supporters,had a great one in a bar after the last match between the fans....

Offline Red Man 4 Eva

• Main Stander
« Reply #46 on: April 9, 2010, 05:48:07 pm »
Here's what we got allocated last time in Oct. 2008.

We have received an allocation of 2921 tickets for this All Ticket  fixture priced at £42, £50 and £58 each. 54% of the tickets are priced at £50, 28% at £42 and 19% at £58.

Offline rhylred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: April 9, 2010, 06:08:56 pm »
details are up 2,800,no proof of travel needed from benfica

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #48 on: April 9, 2010, 06:35:34 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/announcements/atletico-madrid-v-lfc-ticket-announcement

So does that mean anyone who wants one will get one? (who qualifies obviously)

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #49 on: April 9, 2010, 06:47:09 pm »
All sorted aswell...Seen most of the city on the last 2 trips so i'll just have to drink i suppose? :)

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #50 on: April 9, 2010, 06:51:20 pm »
booked, birmingham to alicante 6am thursday back 11am friday £60 worry about getting to madrid once i get there!!

Book train before you go as its a lot cheaper.

Offline Pepe Reina Is Rafas Son

• This must be Pepe's Mother, who else would know?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: April 9, 2010, 06:51:24 pm »
Even though I was in the Bernabeu on the last visit to Madrid, I think I will do a tour of it this time. Flight is not till late Friday evening so have enough time.

Do they do tours of it every day? Any idea of how much?
Stabbed your boss in the back, the man who made you fucking European Champions, and got in the man you wanted as manager. Just because Rafa wouldn't fucking cuddle you enough and fucking wank you off while telling you how fucking great you are.

Offline dannymc

• Wannabee RAWK dogger
  • Legacy Fan
  • Any spares
« Reply #52 on: April 9, 2010, 06:52:46 pm »
Book train before you go as its a lot cheaper.

How much are the trains mate?

Particularly from gerona/barca?
If he scores more goals than Torres this season ill change me name to Carol.

Offline seaserpent

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #53 on: April 9, 2010, 07:08:36 pm »
On route to Bucharest, I stayed 1 night in Madrid, the tour is great and if I remember correctly cost 15 euro, you dont have a guide so you can go around at your own pace and take as long as you want, would highly recommend it
Even though I was in the Bernabeu on the last visit to Madrid, I think I will do a tour of it this time. Flight is not till late Friday evening so have enough time.

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #54 on: April 9, 2010, 07:18:49 pm »
How much are the trains mate?

Particularly from gerona/barca?

have a look at the RENFE site for prices. to catch train from Girona airport youll need to go in to Girona centre and get train to Barca.

Offline rhylred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: April 9, 2010, 07:31:57 pm »

think we payed about £15 last time...well worth it just to ask them where their european cup from 81 was!!!!!

Offline PAC-MAN

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: April 9, 2010, 08:08:57 pm »
''Not all supporters who qualify will be sucsessful'' surely there must be less than 2800 with 1 away then

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #57 on: April 9, 2010, 08:19:06 pm »
''Not all supporters who qualify will be sucsessful'' surely there must be less than 2800 with 1 away then

You mean more?
Long live the King

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
« Reply #58 on: April 9, 2010, 08:41:45 pm »
Is it just lumping anyone with an away in the same pot ???

Seems a tad unfair on those with five aways.
hi

Offline Red Man 4 Eva

• Main Stander
« Reply #59 on: April 9, 2010, 08:42:13 pm »
details are up 2,800,no proof of travel needed from benfica

Well spotted Phil. You're a hawk mate !!

Offline Red Man 4 Eva

• Main Stander
« Reply #60 on: April 9, 2010, 08:47:38 pm »
I'll not be fuckin happy if, after going to all the aways this season, some c*nt who never even went to Benfica but bought a tkt, gets a tkt for this ahead of the rest of us who been everywhere. What a fuckin load of bollocks the scanner shite was at Benfica then. 

Offline Red Man 4 Eva

• Main Stander
« Reply #61 on: April 9, 2010, 08:48:46 pm »
Is it just lumping anyone with an away in the same pot ???

Seems a tad unfair on those with five aways.

Too fuckin right it is mate

Offline PAC-MAN

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: April 9, 2010, 08:55:13 pm »
yeah what I mean is i have all the aways with all proof of travel bar 1, and have as much chance as someone who bought for benfica and didnt even go?! surely I should have more chance?!

will be pissed off to fuck if I dont get me ticket

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #63 on: April 9, 2010, 08:59:50 pm »
Quite right Dean- what is the point of  travelling to Benfica with our travel cards. Can't even see any evidence that i travelled to Lisbon in my purchase history
« Last Edit: April 9, 2010, 09:04:52 pm by LONGWORTH »

Offline Red Man 4 Eva

• Main Stander
« Reply #64 on: April 9, 2010, 09:00:50 pm »
yeah what I mean is i have all the aways with all proof of travel bar 1, and have as much chance as someone who bought for benfica and didnt even go?! surely I should have more chance?!

will be pissed off to fuck if I dont get me ticket

me fuckin too lad. It's a fuckin joke at times. At least we'll be sound for a final tkt, should we get there, even if we dont get a tkt for this one mate cos that works of at least a minimum combination of 8 or more

Offline Red Man 4 Eva

• Main Stander
« Reply #65 on: April 9, 2010, 09:04:56 pm »
Quite right Dean- what is the point of  travelling to Benfica with our travel cards. Can't even see any evidence that i travelled to Lisbon in my purchase history

me neither mate, nothin on mine and now we now why. I put me seasie back on the xchange a few days ago for fulham cos i cant go cos of work and none of the lads wanted it, i asked the bird on the phone about the POT for benfica and when it's gonna be logged. she said ''it'll show up soon, we've just had a busy few days cos of the benfica home game tkt sale'' - my fuckin arse, what a load of shite

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: April 9, 2010, 09:38:18 pm »
This scanning is a big waste of time. The only use is that (when it starts working) it saves the club money in sorting through thousands of Proofs of travel for every Euro Away.

The ONLY fool proof way is by collecting your ticket up from a couple of Collection Points in the City of the match, and turning up with you passport as ID. It works for England and a couple of other Clubs I know... But our Football Club are too stupid to work that one out! derrrrrrr!  :butt

Offline PAC-MAN

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: April 9, 2010, 10:01:16 pm »
Yeah its actually unreal the way our club operate our ticket sales

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #68 on: April 9, 2010, 10:06:46 pm »
POT isn't really an issue this season as we can't sell our fucking tickets.
Long live the King

Offline Pepe Reina Is Rafas Son

• This must be Pepe's Mother, who else would know?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: April 9, 2010, 10:13:53 pm »
The ONLY fool proof way is by collecting your ticket up from a couple of Collection Points in the City of the match, and turning up with you passport as ID. It works for England and a couple of other Clubs I know... But our Football Club are too stupid to work that one out! derrrrrrr!  :butt

I agree 100% with this idea easily the only way to do the proof of travel properly. All they need is to send a couple of TO employees over to the match and give the tickets out.

Stabbed your boss in the back, the man who made you fucking European Champions, and got in the man you wanted as manager. Just because Rafa wouldn't fucking cuddle you enough and fucking wank you off while telling you how fucking great you are.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: April 9, 2010, 10:28:04 pm »
POT isn't really an issue this season as we can't sell our fucking tickets.
Dissagree... The tickets are mainly being sold, but no one is turning up!

I dont go to League aways... But I bet Loyalty buying is worse here isnt it?

Offline manchater

• Anny Roader
  • per ardua ad astra
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2010, 11:04:26 am »
Booked, into alicante weds aft. drive up to madrid thurs morning, murcia flight back friday night.  AllIneed is 2 tickets!
SOS Member 7030

all Liverpool fans should join the "I hate the fu***ng S*n Newspaper" on Facebook

When I go to the supermarket or newsagents I cover that rag up with other papers and  I encourage everyone else to do the same Countrywide

JFT96   YNWA     never ever buy the S*n

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2010, 12:50:03 pm »
Dissagree... The tickets are mainly being sold, but no one is turning up!

I dont go to League aways... But I bet Loyalty buying is worse here isnt it?

Its not really an issue because anyone who wanted to go to a game could have bought a ticket from the club for every game except Lille.
Long live the King

Offline PAC-MAN

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2010, 12:59:40 pm »
I just think all they should have done was have one extra day of selling for people with 2 or 3 aways then everything would be sorted?! I just reckon the TO cant be arsed with work so just do whatever is easiest not what is right!

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2010, 02:07:01 pm »
I have faith we will all be sorted, i don't have faith in our TO but i think with prices and the fact we've been to Madrid twice recently they'll be no worries...I agree with the lad saying about collection points though. would work that defo.

Offline ConorYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2010, 02:38:45 pm »
I have faith we will all be sorted, i don't have faith in our TO but i think with prices and the fact we've been to Madrid twice recently they'll be no worries...I agree with the lad saying about collection points though. would work that defo.

I agree mate, can see this going down to all fancard holders. If not, there will be plenty of spares over there. I know its not the same, but at least people will get to the match.

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2010, 05:37:46 pm »
all sorted into madrid at 4-30 wednesday afternoon,back in manc 7ish friday nite,staying at the praga for the 3rd time in a couple of years,about half mile from the ground,loads of bars/tapas etc,great atmosphere...anyone know if theres a session organised with their supporters,had a great one in a bar after the last match between the fans....

3 off us staying at the Praga too, stayed in the centre on the last 2 occasions but felt like a change. Love the tapas bars so that sounds like a good area for a good few beers and the tapas!

I know the Madrid Reds certainly made us welcome the other times and well worth popping into their bar which is The Triskel and very near the Tribunal metro station.

Offline rhylred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2010, 06:22:19 pm »
3 off us staying at the Praga too, stayed in the centre on the last 2 occasions but felt like a change. Love the tapas bars so that sounds like a good area for a good few beers and the tapas!

I know the Madrid Reds certainly made us welcome the other times and well worth popping into their bar which is The Triskel and very near the Tribunal metro station.
great choice, few of the bars by the hotel didn't close till about 3a.m.after the match last time we were there,at least 5 of our lot staying there this time,see you there...

Offline ConorYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2010, 09:02:56 pm »
Booked up now apart from a hotel in Girona on the Wednesday night.

Get into Madrid at around 10 in the morning on the Thursday. Staying at Petit Palace Arenal in Sol.

Fly back early Friday morning. I love Madrid from our 2 trips there last season. So I'm made up to be going again. Weather looks boss at the moment so hopefully will be better in 2 weeks time.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2010, 09:32:22 pm »
I was lucky enough to be in Estadio Vincente Calderon watching the Atleti Valencia game. Kept seeing the scores pop up on the screens, 1-0 and i was still nervous but at 2-0 i relaxed.

Atletico supporters are brilliant and they really get behind the team, some great songs. Really was wishing we would get them in the final. Atletico nearly lost towards the end when Valencia hit the woodwork. Aguero is out for the first game for a yellow for walking off the pitch slowly. So that leaves a lot of work for Forlan.

So glad they (Atleti) are through, great party after the game.

So sorted out flights after the game, but only got them for £150, which is ok, but certainly not cheap. Out on the Weds, back on the Saturday.

See you out there. A bit gutted SwedenRed can't make it. We will have a beer and a song for him.