Author Topic: Capital one cup final selling arrangements  (Read 19929 times)

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
Re: Capital one cup final selling arrangements
« Reply #120 on: February 4, 2016, 04:18:06 pm »
yep had mine too, took 30 seconds to complete
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: February 4, 2016, 04:18:08 pm »
Liverpool Football Club have released the following ticket ballot information for the Capital One Cup final with Manchester City at Wembley on Sunday February 28.

As previously announced in the Capital One Cup final selling details, a registration period will be available for season ticket holders, Members and fan card holders who have recorded on their customer record two Capital One cup matches during season 2015-16.

Liverpool FC would like to announce that the registration period is now open; supporters can register until 9.30am on Monday February 8.

If a ballot is required after the registration period has ended, it will be run independently by the Electoral Reform Service. Successful applicants will be emailed to advise when tickets will be available to purchase. Supporters can also click here to check if they have been successful.

If a ballot isn’t required, supporters who have registered for the ballot will be emailed to advise when tickets will be available to purchase.

Please note, Memberships must have been purchased before January 29, 2016 to register.

Click here to register.

Click here for full Capital One Cup FAQs.

Offline lukechaf08

• Anny Roader
« Reply #122 on: February 4, 2016, 04:21:52 pm »
Just registered our 3, best of luck everyone

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #123 on: February 4, 2016, 04:46:11 pm »
No details on when ppl will find out then? But it's a start
We are a team of one half.

Offline lukechaf08

• Anny Roader
« Reply #124 on: February 4, 2016, 04:46:17 pm »
When do you think the ballot will take place? After all the garanteed sales take place, or once they know how many have applied?

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #125 on: February 4, 2016, 05:01:46 pm »
When do you think the ballot will take place? After all the garanteed sales take place, or once they know how many have applied?

After the guaranteed sales have taken place that way they know exactly how many tickets are left... ::)

Offline lukechaf08

• Anny Roader
« Reply #126 on: February 4, 2016, 05:08:43 pm »
After the guaranteed sales have taken place that way they know exactly how many tickets are left... ::)
Thought so just checking  ;D

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
« Reply #127 on: February 4, 2016, 05:14:04 pm »
On 1 credit, so hopeing plenty of people don't enter the ballot. Unlikely I know.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #128 on: February 4, 2016, 05:50:03 pm »
my mate Chris did  :lmao :lmao :lmao
That was the highlight of my day when I found out what happened with Chris  ;D
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: February 4, 2016, 06:11:03 pm »
Do members get a email about the ballot?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: February 4, 2016, 07:22:18 pm »

they will know likely Monday 5pm if a ballott is required though i guess so may hear sooner than you think. they'll know the minimum amount of tickets they'll have left after the 3 ticket sales so if those who register for the ballot don't equal that number then everyone's a winner

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: February 4, 2016, 07:50:11 pm »
This has worked out perfectly for me, I'm at home with the day off on my sale day (Friday). I'll be with my 2 sons and will be going for lower tier behind the goal, 134/5 sounds good
@johnbuckels

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: February 4, 2016, 08:02:11 pm »
Is there likely to be many child tickets left next Friday? Got 2 with 5 and one with 3 but need an adult and two child tickets. I suppose the answer is to get on first on the friday

I don't believe there are any dedicated Adult/Child blocks. The concession tickets are just regular tickets with a concession stamp on them.
"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: February 4, 2016, 08:11:20 pm »
I don't believe there are any dedicated Adult/Child blocks. The concession tickets are just regular tickets with a concession stamp on them.
The football league themselves don't set any adult/child blocks, but I remember in 2012 the club did set certain blocks aside in each price category for Adult/child tickets.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #134 on: February 4, 2016, 08:26:33 pm »
So does anyone know for sure how many rows there are in the cheaper bit at the front on the sides? From memory I think I remember people saying that behind the goals it's the first 9 rows, but if you look at the stadium plan the cheaper seats look like they go a little higher at the sides than they do behind the goals...

It was deffo 9 for the Carling Cup Final in 2012 as I was in row 9 just to the side of the goal but I have a feeling it was only 5 for the Villa semi last year, might be wrong though. I'm aiming for them if it's 9 as that was pretty good from memory, wouldn't want to be much further forward though.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #135 on: February 4, 2016, 08:36:43 pm »
Any news on the collection dates?

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: February 4, 2016, 08:43:17 pm »
The football league themselves don't set any adult/child blocks, but I remember in 2012 the club did set certain blocks aside in each price category for Adult/child tickets.

That would be because you could only buy adult/child tickets at the ticket office or over the phone for that match.  They set aside certain blocks for those sales. 

"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: February 4, 2016, 08:54:39 pm »
That would be because you could only buy adult/child tickets at the ticket office or over the phone for that match.  They set aside certain blocks for those sales.
You're correct, I forgot concessions were phone/window only back then!

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: February 4, 2016, 09:16:24 pm »
Thanks that makes sense.  I distinctly remember 111/2 being adult child for one of the trips but I had full price tickets for all the other trips.  I'll aim for a £72 and 2 x £36 ones if there's no restrictions.  All depends on whats left on the Friday when I get through.

Offline Swissgaz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: February 4, 2016, 09:42:00 pm »
Thanks that makes sense.  I distinctly remember 111/2 being adult child for one of the trips but I had full price tickets for all the other trips.  I'll aim for a £72 and 2 x £36 ones if there's no restrictions.  All depends on whats left on the Friday when I get through.

See above.  :wave

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: February 4, 2016, 09:45:12 pm »
I am suprised that nobody has mentioned the extortionate £72 ticket price plus the added £6.50

Fucking joke

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #141 on: February 4, 2016, 10:15:47 pm »
That was the highlight of my day when I found out what happened with Chris  ;D

Was better than the game lol  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: February 4, 2016, 10:26:11 pm »
I am suprised that nobody has mentioned the extortionate £72 ticket price plus the added £6.50

Fucking joke

Really?  the fans of the rest of the Football League would happily pay 70 odd quid to see their team in a Wembley final   :wave

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #143 on: February 4, 2016, 11:52:53 pm »
Any news on the collection dates?
You know where to check and see

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #144 on: February 5, 2016, 12:58:13 am »
You know where to check and see

It would take ages to find it on there.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline craig_lfc1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #146 on: February 5, 2016, 10:38:07 am »
Hoping they'll be tickets left behind the nets on the Friday sale, ended up in level 3 on the side last time wouldn't really fancy ending up there again!

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen

Offline leivapool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move!
« Reply #148 on: February 5, 2016, 11:22:04 am »
Registered for the ballot this morning,  not optimistic,  and unsure what to do if I get one and daughter,  who has been all the game with me doesn't??
Rossiter absolutely bossed it tonight. Really believe he'll end up playing more games this season than Lucas.

Henderson won't make it here. Sorry but he won't and won't

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #149 on: February 5, 2016, 11:22:08 am »
Hoping they'll be tickets left behind the nets on the Friday sale, ended up in level 3 on the side last time wouldn't really fancy ending up there again!

I've heard many people saying that level 3 is bad or even horrible but also a few saying that the seats are good. Will be up there myself in the £40 seats, but seeing as we buy in the first sale I'd imagine we get the tickets behind the goal and those are many not all bad?

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #150 on: February 5, 2016, 11:56:27 am »
Really?  the fans of the rest of the Football League would happily pay 70 odd quid to see their team in a Wembley final   :wave

lol

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #151 on: February 6, 2016, 08:05:39 pm »
Was wondering about the prices behind the goal - still not found put how many rows back the £56 tickets go but in case his is of use to anyone...

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/wembley-stadium-chart-london/high-resolution/wembley-stadium-london-seating-plan-00b-Detailed-row-block-numbering-football-cup-finals-matches-diagram-high-resolution.htm

Found it whilst trying to find out

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #152 on: February 7, 2016, 09:40:00 am »
I've been trying to do the ballot and keep getting this error message: "Please correct the errors in the form below and click the Submit button again."

I've definitely got the credits and all details correct.

Anyone else had this issue?

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #153 on: February 7, 2016, 10:51:47 am »
Doesn't it highlight where your supposed error is?

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #154 on: February 7, 2016, 11:10:13 am »

i was in row 4 on the right side of the goal last season, it was too on top of the pitch...in the middle would be great. oh yeah these tix go to corporates!!  ::)

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #155 on: February 7, 2016, 11:19:51 pm »
Doesn't it highlight where your supposed error is?

No, nothing highlighted. Tried to phone the TO on Saturday, but couldn't get through - waited "as the next caller" for an hour. Will try again in the morning, but getting tight for time. Have also sent them an online query, but not hopeful for that to be addressed before the deadline.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #156 on: February 8, 2016, 12:36:34 am »
It might be something really stupid like, if you've copied and pasted the fancard number, you might have left a space at the end?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #157 on: February 8, 2016, 05:15:42 am »
Just a question.... My dad and I have been lifelong reds fans and living in Australia, we are travelling for work in the USA in the lead up to the CC Final. I have just paid to change my flights and go around the world (USA-UK-AUS) in the hope of catching a final together!!!!!!!!!! I know there are some sites which I have been refered to buy tickets... but I am worried about travelling all the way across the world to be ripped off!! Any suggestions, ideas, contacts would be appreciated!

Thanks!!!

YNWA!

If you don't qualify for a ticket through the club you don't stand a chance getting a legit ticket.

I read about people on here getting club Wembley ticket for the previous finals, not sure if there is a re-sale for those or how you obtain them.
I'm sure someone one here will know.

But be aware that you will get a lot of stick (maybe not unexpected) from people on here.

Tickets are allocated to people with previous attendance in the cup and those are the people that deserve to attend the final!

I can understand that you rather attend a final with Liverpool than a home match against Stoke. But if you wanna do it it will most likely cost you £300-400 each and you're not sure if you even get a ticket or get ripped off.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: February 8, 2016, 10:00:43 am »
For those of you envious of the queue-jumping enjoyed by Priority Rights Holders, here's a bit of schadenfreude for you...

I'm lucky enough to have one Priority Right, (although I'd qualify for a ticket anyway by having been to all League Cup games).  So I'm in this morning's PRH sale.

They opened the lines before 9am, so anyone getting through to a human before then got told to re-dial.  What's the point in opening the line before the sale time?

The queue was stuck on "7 callers ahead of you" for 18 minutes, suggesting that they had problems doing the first one, which is not unusual.  But then it was stuck on 6 people for 10 minutes, and then the occasional message telling you how many people are ahead of you just stopped.  Only the endless loops of FOAR and "you are being charged for this call" continued.

After 60 minutes, I've given up and will try my luck in Wednesday's online sale.

All this for a cost of 15p/minute from my non-BT home landline.

Now to explain why I've taken half the morning off work to my boss...
« Last Edit: February 8, 2016, 10:02:38 am by MKB »

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #159 on: February 8, 2016, 10:15:46 am »
Just got in from the PRH sale at the ground (was getting a mate's PRH as he's on holiday so got ours with it, which was v handy) - hadn't realised how cold the wind is today, and always bad on that corner! :(

They had 5 windows open and the queue moved REALLY slowly - not helped by people queuing who don't qualify til Wed or Thurs!! "Have you read the selling information" she asked - clearly not!!  >:(

They just had a few parts of a few blocks at the ground, and more on phones - a selection in various places.

I went for Block 133 behind the goal - so making a plea for that t be the rawk block so we aren't singing on our own! :D

At first she said she'd have to send them out to me as she couldn't find them - "but I'll be at work so can't sign for them"
"Ok, or you could pick them up"
"Fine"
Goes back to see what day they'd be ready - and they had found them by then! ::)

So all ok in the end - just glad to get in and warm up!

Good luck everyone - and remember 133!!  :wave