Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4568385 times)

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
Amazing,it's like there talking about a completely different person.

I don't know, that "stop tweeting" person was right on the money!

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They must hand out law degrees with packets of corn flakes over there.
must have got the degree from trump university

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
From the city I live in.
Rick Philemon, Charlotte: "He stands for change. Do I think he's a role model? Man, absolutely not. But with Hildebeest, we had no hope."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
I'd laugh if it wasn't so baffling and scary

Laura Ptaszek, hospital worker, most likes that Trump is "a man of his word." Son Allan, autoworker, says it's his "sincerity and honesty."

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
I think that you're giving politicians far too much credit Alan.

There's a good reason why 'people are fed up with politicians..' and it's not just the lack of concentration or intelligence as you're suggesting. Years of broken promises, misuse of power and downright lies have put paid to that...[b/]

As I said, nothing much has changed...

Look at Gilray engravings, Satirical sketches like 'Behind the Speaker's Chair' in the Strand Magazine alongside the Sherlock Holmes stories, radio and tv programes form the 60s, 70s and onward like The Men for the Ministry, Yes Minister and so on. People have been critical and dissatisfied with politicians since Parliament was established and with Kings and Queens before that. There is no golden age when all politicians were noble and honest and there was no corruption anywhere.

The truth is that there have always been good politicians and bad politicians and many in between. Civil servants can be obstructive and difficult but they also do a really important job of keeping continuity during the changeover from one government to the next.

There has been massive changes to the right to vote from the days of 'rotten boroughs', to the (almost ) universal franchise we have now in most modern democracies. Many people fought for that right to vote.

And quite frankly I couldn't give a fuck if people are pissed off with politicians. That doesn't justify anyone voting for that fucking baboon. If you think it does you're a petulant child who is shitting on the memory of all those people who fought for our right to vote.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
According to Jon voight god answered all our prayers giving us trump. Who will save us all.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
According to Jon voight god answered all our prayers giving us trump. Who will save us all.

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan

From 2008: “A miracle happened,” Voight said at a Giuliani rally. “God sent an angel, and his name was Rudy Giuliani.”

The man is a crackpot
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
President-elect Donald Trump, while being a day away from his inauguration, has already announced the slogan he'll use for the 2020 presidential campaign - and it has one very sinister comparison.

The Republican will run for reelection in three years time and believes he has the perfect hook to re-ignite the passion of his voters: "Keep America Great" - the tagline of 2016 horror film The Purge: Election Year.

When asked what the slogan would be, he told The Washington Post: "Are you ready?" 'Keep America Great,' exclamation point.

"Get me my lawyer," he adds in the recording before telling someone in the room to trademark the line. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/donald-trump-2020-presidential-slogan-keep-america-great-the-purge-election-year-inauguration-a7534676.html

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
I don't know why he doesn't just cut the crap and go straight to "Keep America White"

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_snbagejb8s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_snbagejb8s</a>

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
From 2008: “A miracle happened,” Voight said at a Giuliani rally. “God sent an angel, and his name was Rudy Giuliani.”

The man is a crackpot
wonder if him and trump argue over who has the hotter daughter?

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
I don't know why he doesn't just cut the crap and go straight to "Keep America White"

I know, why not have the courage of your convictions in the land of free speech. 

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
I won't be watching his inauguration speech, or the half-dozen other public speeches he agrees to make in the next four years. While I may read about Trump-world with voracious masochism, I think I have an actual physical allergy to his voice and visage which makes it impossible for me to watch him in action. Four years of DVDs and streaming for me...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Actually quite funny seeing him head bopping to three doors down

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Trump walked out to 'Heart of Stone' at the inaugural concert for some unfathomable reason

The voice of Mick Jagger boomed across the Washington Mall as Donald Trump made his grand entrance at the inaugural concert.  From the 1965 recording, of course. Of course the Rolling Stones aren't performing.

"There's been so many girls that I've known. I've made so many cry, and still I wonder why," the song goes. "Here comes a little girl, I see her walking down the street. She's all by herself, I try to knock her off her feet."

And yes, he absolutely has made so many girls cry. What an apt song choice.

Here are the complete lyrics to the song, which might be a bad choice to set the tone for any presidency, and especially the presidency of a man known for his predatory behavior towards women.

There's been so many girls that I've known
    I've made so many cry, and still I wonder why
    Here comes a little girl, I see her walking down the street
    She's all by herself, I try to knock her off her feet
    'Cause you'll never break, never break, never break, never break
    This heart of stone, oh no, no, this heart of stone
    What's different about her I don't really know
    No matter how I try, I just can't make her cry
    This heart of stone, oh no, no, this heart of stone
    Don't keep on looking that same old way
    If you try acting sad, you'll only make me glad
    Better listen little girl, if you going walking down the street
    I ain't got no love, I ain't the kind to meet

This heart of stone, oh no, no, you'll never break this heart of stone darling
    No no this heart of stone
    You'll never break it darling
    You won't break this heart of stone oh no no no
    You better go, you better go home
    'Cause you'll, you'll never break this heart of stone
    You better, you better drive on home

http://mashable.com/2017/01/19/donald-trump-inaugural-concert-rolling-stones/?utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mashable+%28Mashable%29&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed#Ab42bAhL0kqA

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
WOW the Inaugural Concert is that poor they have the Piano guys from the youtube channel playing next a dancing cat.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Trump trying to dance there ;D

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
And now one of the biggest stars in recording history playing at the
Inaugural Concert..... Toby Keith as he was announced.

WHO?

This concert is so Redneck.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
And now one of the biggest stars in recording history playing at the
Inaugural Concert..... Toby Keith as he was announced.

WHO?

This concert is so Redneck.

Thought it was Justin Lee Collins.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
wonder if him and trump argue over who has the hotter daughter?

Don has already made his feelings clear on that topic.

In an interview with Conan O’Brian in 2005, Trump said, “Angelina Jolie is not beautiful.”

While speaking with Howard Stern in 2006, Trump said, “I never thought she was good-looking. I don’t think she’s got good skin. I don’t think she’s got a great face. I think her lips are too big, to be honest with you, they look, like, too big.” Trump also rated Jolie’s attractive a “five” on a scale of zero to ten.

In a 2006 interview with Larry King, Trump said Angelina Jolie treats Jon Voight “like a dog.”

“Well, look, number one, I know her father,” Trump said. “Her father is a nice guy. I think she treats him like a dog but maybe they have some kind of a thing…I think he’s a great actor and she just treats him terribly. She’s been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby, OK, with the other side. And, I just don’t even find her attractive. That has nothing to do with why I said it though. But I’m not a fan of hers, as you probably noticed.”

In a 2007 interview with Larry King, Trump once again said that Angelina Jolie is not attractive.

“Angelina Jolie is sort of amazing because everyone thinks she’s like this great beauty,” Trump said. “And I’m not saying she’s an unattractive woman, but she’s not a beauty, by any stretch of the imagination. In terms of beauty, she’s not a great beauty. She’s a nice-looking woman. She’s OK. But she’s not a great beauty. I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she’s not – I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean, I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she’s not.”

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Trump keep saying the inaugural concert at Lincoln Memorial had never been done before hmm Obama had 400,000 people ar his in 2009 at the Lincoln Memorial people are saying Trump has 10,000.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
For fuck's sake, why has nobody shot him yet? This fucking clown is actually going to be sworn in as president at this rate.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Chapo Guzman has been extradited to the states today, ironically staying in manhattan.

will be interesting to see if trump sends him back tomorrow evening

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Best one yet. Need some comedy to mitigate the dread from this absolutely bizarre clown show.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Conocinico

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cameras in your food, dude.
I for one am willing to give our new overlord a chance.
This sentence is not provable

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
And quite frankly I couldn't give a fuck if people are pissed off with politicians. That doesn't justify anyone voting for that fucking baboon. If you think it does you're a petulant child who is shitting on the memory of all those people who fought for our right to vote.

I very rarely get into a debate with anyone on here and if that's what you've managed to pull from my 2 short posts then I'll leave it there.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
I'd laugh if it wasn't so baffling and scary

I still can't understand this line of thinking. He's honest, so that makes anything he says as fair game.

It's like me committing mass murder and standing there saying 'Yes, it was me, I killed those people.' Oh, I was honest, that's fair enough.

Where the fuck do you draw the line? I've said before that I wouldn't wish to suppress his capability to spout the shite he does. I think that's dangerous, no matter how much of a fucking detestable demagogue he is. People seem to be for free speech but only to the point where they don't like what is being said, or to a point where they think it's hateful and incendiary. OK, I get that, but again it's impossible to draw the line. What I'm saying is that I just didn't think the American people would be so fucking stupid. Not so many of them, anyway.

Change, MAGA, Mexicans, jobs, China, crooked Hillary, grab 'em by the pussy, Emails, Twitter rants. That is the new leader of the free world. We could be here forever talking about Obama and what he is or he isn't politically, but at the very least he's capable of holding office. He's clearly smart, he's a great orator, he's engaging and in my opinion seems like a perfectly fine man. To go from him to a slimeball like Trump actually makes me very sullen. Over 2 months on and I still can't get over it.

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
I still can't understand this line of thinking. He's honest, so that makes anything he says as fair game. (snip)

More to the point, I can't understand why people don't understand the difference between honesty and outspokenness.

Offline SOHC

• Main Stander
Will be interesting to see what happens if/when impeachment proceedings are brought against him. I imagine he'll immediately send a dismissive tweet about a political witch-hunt but this could get real for him very quickly.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/at-least-one-democratic-congressman-is-already-preparing-to-impeach-donald-trump/

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/19/510574687/ethics-lawyers-call-trumps-business-conflicts-nakedly-unconstitutional

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
"You aren't forgotten anymore"

That's why he got elected..  those who felt the "elite" didn't listen to them...

Some of them have legitimate gripes, but it also encompasses sexists, racists, homophobes and a whole raft of other people who have views that are abbhorent to large sections of the "elite"...

The same appeal as much that UKIP has
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
I very rarely get into a debate with anyone on here and if that's what you've managed to pull from my 2 short posts then I'll leave it there.
r

It's not based on your two posts. It's based on many years frustration watching people essentially Dick themselves by buying into what is for the most part, a right wing small government narrative. It's Thatcherite small state politics and Reagan saying I his inauguration speech that government can't solve the problem because politics is the problem. I've argued in the last two UK election threads on here with people saying it doesn't matter who you vote for because they're all the same, and we now have a Tory government that is demonstrably not the same as any Labour government in its treatment of the poor.

We don't need to get rid of politicians and replace them with people who don't understand what they're doing. We need to be properly engaged and hold our politicians to account.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
Brace yourselves

"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
Change, MAGA, Mexicans, jobs, China, crooked Hillary, grab 'em by the pussy, Emails, Twitter rants. That is the new leader of the free world. We could be here forever talking about Obama and what he is or he isn't politically, but at the very least he's capable of holding office. He's clearly smart, he's a great orator, he's engaging and in my opinion seems like a perfectly fine man. To go from him to a slimeball like Trump actually makes me very sullen. Over 2 months on and I still can't get over it.

I think it's time to stop giving the US and its president that title. They quite simply do not deserve it anymore.

More to the point, I can't understand why people don't understand the difference between honesty and outspokenness.

outspokenness offers the illusion of authenticity.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 08:33:40 am by theMilkman »
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness

On the plus side, it's only 9 hours before they can begin impeachment investigations
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I still can't understand this line of thinking. He's honest, so that makes anything he says as fair game.

It's like me committing mass murder and standing there saying 'Yes, it was me, I killed those people.' Oh, I was honest, that's fair enough.

Where the fuck do you draw the line? I've said before that I wouldn't wish to suppress his capability to spout the shite he does. I think that's dangerous, no matter how much of a fucking detestable demagogue he is. People seem to be for free speech but only to the point where they don't like what is being said, or to a point where they think it's hateful and incendiary. OK, I get that, but again it's impossible to draw the line. What I'm saying is that I just didn't think the American people would be so fucking stupid. Not so many of them, anyway.

That is now Angela Merkel.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Trump is at 2s to be impeached before the end of his first term.

I can't find any odds for assassination.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
I think it's time to stop giving the US and its president that title. They quite simply do not deserve it anymore.

Leader of the Pee Girls?

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
Trump is at 2s to be impeached before the end of his first term.

I can't find any odds for assassination.

End of his first term? I want odds on him being impeached by February.