Author Topic: Mass Effect 3-The ending is shite Macphisto  (Read 33285 times)

Offline usernamefc

• Kinky Winky Apiary Japery
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Mass Effect 3- New Info
« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2012, 01:02:13 pm »
My review for Func_Msgboard:

Yeah, gotta agree with everyone else, not a great review at all. You can't complain about it being too easy, when I bet you haven't put it to insanity (or you would have stated as such). Normal mode is meant to be fairly easy as it wants to concentrate on the story more than the gameplay, there are 3 more difficulties more difficult than normal.

Limits of character responses happens in all games, there is only so much you can write for a character. Side quests are side quests, some are easy like scanning planets, some are more complicated like missions, do you want to remove all RPG elements from the game? The options have always been top = paragon, bottom = renegade, you pick the bottom renegade one and you expect your sentence to be nice? The only legitimate complaint is about the ending.

Oh, and the 2 things you press? Yeah, it's an infinite spawn, it wants you to run past the enemies, that's the actually aim of it, why the hell is that a complaint?

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
« Reply #201 on: March 12, 2012, 01:39:48 pm »
Just beat it, the ending was um.. I dunno, felt nothing about it. Shame.

Online PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2012, 03:33:11 pm »
Just beat it, the ending was um.. I dunno, felt nothing about it. Shame.

Can you elaborate please Riva? Without spoilers I mean, I am only on the bit past Pavalen...

Just wondering what you mean, it just didn't grab you/not emotional? I got fired up watching those Reapers land on earth at the start after ME1 and ME2... fuckers!! So I am hoping the ending isn't to.... flat!

Online PhilV

• Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #203 on: March 12, 2012, 03:36:50 pm »
The game isn't a shooter, it is a role-playing game and for that you should be grading it on it's story, which for 24 hours and 50 minutes is amazing and every bit equal to the hype.

The mission on the Asari homeworld turned the series into something more than a game for me.

Earth & Palaven being in the state they are in already done it for me... Garrus Vakarian is a great character and being on the "erm" place where you can look at Palaven and see the state it's in and what the dialogue at the time is... fucking Reapers!!

The whole hype and high ratings for ME is that it's basically an insanelly good story and you can control it to a point, fucking brilliant, loving every bit of it so far. I got collectors edition too.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #204 on: March 12, 2012, 04:05:12 pm »
The whole hype and high ratings for ME is that it's basically an insanelly good story and you can control it to a point, fucking brilliant, loving every bit of it so far. I got collectors edition too.

I think that's the main reason why this is successful. I have finished ME2 Saturday night and it was a roller-coaster ride. From shouting at the Collectors and that huge fucking Reaper in the final mission coupled with some really bad swearing after killing them all, I went to becoming a bit emotional seeing which one of my crew-members died in the end. Not that I cried or so, but I felt bad, because they didn't make it. Show me a game where this happens on a regular basis, because it wasn't only the ending. Almost all the side-missions for the crew-members made me feel something. Either, disgust at what the people they were looking for had done or simply sadness for what had happened to them. As I've said, Skyrim for all the open-world-stuff it has, never got me close to anything like that. Which is actually kind of sad... ;)

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: March 12, 2012, 04:09:09 pm »
Lolz at that review. Being controversial for the sake of it. Awful writing really. Not much said about the game on its own merits, just a bunch of prejudices splurged on the page. Like a lot of critical writing these days, especially on the net - obsessed with things being slightly wrong and going way over the top, rather than thinking rationally.

Even if all your complaints were in any way genuine, it'd still be at least around a 7/10, as let's face it at least 70% of games are much worse than Mass Effect - have you never even played a shite game before? It sounds like a spoilt child refusing to eat their greens.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: March 12, 2012, 05:20:05 pm »
5 years of investment into the characters, the world, my shepard, gone in the last 5 minutes of this game, great.
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: March 12, 2012, 05:24:53 pm »
5 years of investment into the characters, the world, my shepard, gone in the last 5 minutes of this game, great.

Ouch, sounds great.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #208 on: March 12, 2012, 05:40:13 pm »
How do those decisions from the first one influence the third one? As I've said, I have just finished part 2 and now I'm contemplating what to do next? Get Part 3 and play it without Part 1. Or get the first one (only played that on my Xbox years ago) and the third one and play them all from the start?

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #209 on: March 12, 2012, 06:49:30 pm »
The only thing that actually matters in the first game is Wrex staying alive.

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
« Reply #210 on: March 12, 2012, 08:30:50 pm »
Can you elaborate please Riva? Without spoilers I mean, I am only on the bit past Pavalen...

Just wondering what you mean, it just didn't grab you/not emotional? I got fired up watching those Reapers land on earth at the start after ME1 and ME2... fuckers!! So I am hoping the ending isn't to.... flat!
Well firstly I never take games seriously (when I read that some players cry over game characters I laugh and wtf) so it was unlikely anyway. But it also was a... rushed controversial cliffhanger I'd say.
Everything is good apart from the final 10 minutes.
After that,

(judging by 80% of people on the internet, personally I don't really care)

I'd love an open world true RPG based on Mass Effect universe though.

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: March 13, 2012, 04:08:42 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Online PhilV

• Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #212 on: March 13, 2012, 07:30:37 am »
Well firstly I never take games seriously (when I read that some players cry over game characters I laugh and wtf) so it was unlikely anyway. But it also was a... rushed controversial cliffhanger I'd say.
Everything is good apart from the final 10 minutes.
After that,

(judging by 80% of people on the internet, personally I don't really care)

I'd love an open world true RPG based on Mass Effect universe though.

I see I see, well if you ever fancy doing Multiplayer let me know mate, I am on PS3 for this though... and I wouldn't be surprised if an MMORPG got created in this universe.

Offline Ron

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: March 13, 2012, 02:45:38 pm »
Being controversial for the sake of it.
Not true. What can be controversial about not liking something ?
I don't understand that so many people seem to think this is a great game.
Even people who get payed to write reviews sound like obedient fanboys.

This game is worse then the previous one, part 2.
It is smaller, has less places to visit and apart from the main quest there is very little to do.
And that Pacman game with the Reapers that used to be planet exploration is hilarious.
And giving rude or extremely stupid answers should not make you Renegade, just a stupid asshole.

Some people mentioned the difficulty settings, I did not know it had those.
I assumed it had a leveling system like Skyrim and Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
Still, not dying on normal settings, not even in the *cough* epic end battle ...

But maybe I was a bit harsh.
It's probably a game for kids anyway, judging by the stupid dialogue options and sexual tension.
If you like games like this, don't go anywhere near Quake or Unreal Tournament, you might get seasick.

Online PhilV

• Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #214 on: March 13, 2012, 02:53:37 pm »

It is smaller, has less places to visit and apart from the main quest there is very little to do.
And that Pacman game with the Reapers that used to be planet exploration is hilarious.
And giving rude or extremely stupid answers should not make you Renegade, just a stupid asshole.

I assumed it had a leveling system like Skyrim and Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
Still, not dying on normal settings, not even in the *cough* epic end battle ...

But maybe I was a bit harsh.
It's probably a game for kids anyway, judging by the stupid dialogue options and sexual tension.
If you like games like this, don't go anywhere near Quake or Unreal Tournament, you might get seasick.

I do agree with that point.

There should possibly be a more "grey area" where choosing the "dickhead" type answers gives you neither renegade nor paragon points.

In my opinion, Renegade should be something like when somone gives you back chat you put a bullet in their skull.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: March 13, 2012, 04:10:10 pm »

I'm not doubting people who get 'payed' to write reviews sometimes sound like fanboys. But there's no need to over-react and go the opposite direction.

Didn't do a very thorough 'review' then, if you couldn't even work out where the difficulty settings were.

I like Mass Effect, I wouldn't go near either Quake or Unreal Tournament - not because I am afraid of getting shot by someone, but because I prefer games to have a story, some characters, you know, childish stuff, rather than the more adult mindlessly killing everything in sight as quickly as possible.  ::) 'If you like games like this...you know, with character development, plot, consequences to your actions, nice graphics, interesting scenarios...rather than the same old first person shooter shit...god, you must be thick...'

This sentence construction implies you didn't like the last one either. So you knew what you were getting, yet still waded in, just so you could trash it afterwards. It's the equivalent of me going on Justin Bieber websites to declare how shite his music is - yeah, no shit Sherlock, I don't like his music. I don't feel the need to elevate myself to 'reviewer' status to tell everyone though.

For what it's worth, so far I don't think it matches ME2 either. I also think the planet scanning changes are for the worse. But you sounded in your review like a fifteen year old girl who'd just been dumped by her fourteen-year-old boyfriend, not someone who just played a slightly disappointing video game. A video game which is still, despite being slightly disappointing, is still way way better than most releases out there, and an eagerly anticipated end to what has been a pretty good trilogy of games IMO.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: March 13, 2012, 04:11:39 pm »

There should possibly be a more "grey area" where choosing the "dickhead" type answers gives you neither renegade nor paragon points.

In my opinion, Renegade should be something like when somone gives you back chat you put a bullet in their skull.

BioWare said they deliberately wanted to remove the option of players sitting no the fence so that they felt more invloved. Good or bad, I don't think it harmed the game that much. And I seem to remember Shepard ordering a hit as soon as I finished chatting with someone and choosing renegade, so it's not that far from bullet in the skull...

Offline Ron

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: March 13, 2012, 05:47:09 pm »
Sam, I loved the story, although I find the ending so,so.
But Bioware fucked it up big time.

The side missions are crap. They used to be missions, lots of them. Big ones too.
You only get to go to 6 places in the N7 missions, compare that to the 9 Cerbirus missions in 2.
And you had the 12 loyalty missions in 2.
The planet scanning is just dumb shit, those can never be classed as missions.

The only place you got to visit more then once was the Citadel.
It used to be the Citadel, Omega, some of the planets where you had to get team mates.
You could do sidemissions on those planets as well. Now you get, well, nothing !

The game had huge potential, but did not deliver enough.
But like I said before, the critics only talk about how good it is.
That's what's pissing me off.

But that red phone booth really made me feel like I was in London ...

Offline usernamefc

• Kinky Winky Apiary Japery
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: March 13, 2012, 11:13:33 pm »

To be fair, they did that in this game.

Sometimes, it will reward you with a renegade point for.. well, being renegade. However, a lot of the time this game gives you reputation points, which just increases the bar size of your whole bar.

Offline pepe_carra_stevie_nando

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: March 14, 2012, 08:25:18 am »
I'm up to Priority: Ceberus HQ.

Spoiler
Kai Leng is an absolute c*nt to kill.
[close]

Just wondering how many more priority missions left?
Thing is, if you're going to have a massive beard then you simply MUST have a 'tache with it. Otherwise you just look like you've dipped your sticky chin in to a box of fannies.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: March 14, 2012, 09:28:49 am »
Sam, I loved the story, although I find the ending so,so.
But Bioware fucked it up big time.

The side missions are crap. They used to be missions, lots of them. Big ones too.
You only get to go to 6 places in the N7 missions, compare that to the 9 Cerbirus missions in 2.
And you had the 12 loyalty missions in 2.
The planet scanning is just dumb shit, those can never be classed as missions.

The only place you got to visit more then once was the Citadel.
It used to be the Citadel, Omega, some of the planets where you had to get team mates.
You could do sidemissions on those planets as well. Now you get, well, nothing !

The game had huge potential, but did not deliver enough.
But like I said before, the critics only talk about how good it is.
That's what's pissing me off.

But that red phone booth really made me feel like I was in London ...

I think I'm beginning to come round to your POV!

I loved the previous installment, but so far this isn't quite matching up.
The lack of side missions, the reduction of the fun in scanning planets, although it streamlines the game it makes it less immersive.

Similarly I get annoyed when critics overrate stuff, but I also dislike it when stuff is underrated :P

Anyway reading back my posts re: your review I come across like a right c*nt and it's only videogames so just ignore me  :)

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: March 14, 2012, 09:41:32 am »

Just keep fighting. You're almost there.

Online PhilV

• Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #222 on: March 14, 2012, 10:35:52 am »
I have my Galactic Readiness at 90% due to multiplayer but havent even got 1000 points of war assets yet, I am on Priority: Tuchanka but doing every side mission first.

Is it true that when you do the L2 scan when on ship/spac emap view you can acquire assets from planets? Because I have done it a few times but got nothing...

Anyway I quite enjoy the Multiplayer Wave System so if anyone is on Playstation give me an add, would be happy to have a game with ya.

PS: Still so so sooooooooooooo annoyed that I deleted my ME2 save!!!!!!! So many parts of the story would of been different with the characters coming back!! Might play ME2 again after I finish 3 to get all that back haha.

Offline Red James

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: March 14, 2012, 10:42:47 am »
Haven't played this yet but I intend to get around to it at some point during the upcoming spring break. How do people feel this compares to ME1 and ME2? Which is it more similar to?

Also is Garrus a companion? He's my favourite companion for the series.

Online PhilV

• Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #224 on: March 14, 2012, 10:50:07 am »
Haven't played this yet but I intend to get around to it at some point during the upcoming spring break. How do people feel this compares to ME1 and ME2? Which is it more similar to?

Also is Garrus a companion? He's my favourite companion for the series.

I am not very far into it I don't think but so far, so good, ME2 was better than the first one but apparently is also better than this one but I am unsure if that is true or not as I have not completed it.

Garrus is a squad member, yes :)

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon
« Reply #225 on: March 14, 2012, 11:33:13 am »
Hope when I do get round to playing this that Wrex plays a bigger part than in 2
@TomNJones on Twitter

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
« Reply #226 on: March 14, 2012, 12:46:53 pm »
Decent theory about the endings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7bsIpEKIg
Don't watch if you haven't completed it yet, obviously :P

Offline Doogie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #227 on: March 14, 2012, 12:56:09 pm »
For those people who regret not saving everyone in ME2, or didn't play ME1 at all, or just lost all their saved games. I found a useful website www.masseffectsaves.com/ from here you can pretty much download completed ME1 and ME2 games with all kinds of scenarios.

Online PhilV

• Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #228 on: March 14, 2012, 12:59:58 pm »
For those people who regret not saving everyone in ME2, or didn't play ME1 at all, or just lost all their saved games. I found a useful website www.masseffectsaves.com/ from here you can pretty much download completed ME1 and ME2 games with all kinds of scenarios.

Good site that, shame only helps XBOX and PC users - PS3 is locked down too much it seems and you cannot transfer ME files in any way between consoles.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #229 on: March 14, 2012, 04:17:36 pm »
Just finished Tuchanka. Loving the game. Played nine hours, getting stuck into everything I can and really exploring. Unless the game is about to end abruptly, I can't see what everyone's complaining about with the lack of side quests. Maybe I'll re-evaluate when I've finished it.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline skooma

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our change into rain is no change at all.
« Reply #230 on: March 14, 2012, 07:16:59 pm »
I'm up to Priority: Ceberus HQ.

Spoiler
Kai Leng is an absolute c*nt to kill.
[close]

One. You can't free roam before it either.

I have my Galactic Readiness at 90% due to multiplayer but havent even got 1000 points of war assets yet, I am on Priority: Tuchanka but doing every side mission first.

Don't worry about GR or War assets too much. It doesn't affect the ending very much at all, in fact nothing really does.

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #231 on: March 14, 2012, 08:09:57 pm »
Absolutely loved playing this game.

Didn't like finishing it. I'm not exploding in nerdrage about the ending as a lot of people seem to be doing, but it wasn't great. Would have been nice to know what the fuck was actually real for example and what wasn't instead of it just being a massive splodge of vagueness with differing colours.

Apparently they wanted it to be "memorable", but I think they should have aimed for it being good instead. Having a massive pink "game over!!!!!!!" screen at a random point would have been "memorable".

Obvious spoilers here, but if you've seen one ending and want to see the others for comparision, here they are side by side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPelM2hwhJA

If only?

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Kaloneous/Mass_Effect_3_%28True%29_Ending_DLC_Revealed!!!!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 08:11:35 pm by voodoo ray »

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: March 14, 2012, 09:28:48 pm »
Don't really agree with calling it "nerdrage", if you buy a product and don't like it, you are entitled to complain about it.

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #233 on: March 14, 2012, 09:43:48 pm »
There are people on the bioware forums going about about how they've been betrayed, how it's illegal and how they could sue them.

That's nerdrage.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: March 14, 2012, 09:47:07 pm »
Whoever expected much from Bioware obviously missed their evolution from Baldur's gate to Dragon Age to Dragon Age 2.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: March 14, 2012, 10:48:03 pm »
Just finished Tuchanka. Loving the game. Played nine hours, getting stuck into everything I can and really exploring. Unless the game is about to end abruptly, I can't see what everyone's complaining about with the lack of side quests. Maybe I'll re-evaluate when I've finished it.

I don't think it's the lack of side quests, it's more the lack of depth to them and how a lot of them have little to no bearing on the main story. I mean go scan a planet, find something, give it someone on the Citadel. That's how a lot of them were.
Thing is, if you're going to have a massive beard then you simply MUST have a 'tache with it. Otherwise you just look like you've dipped your sticky chin in to a box of fannies.

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Mass Effect 3- New Info
« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2012, 12:11:13 am »
There are people on the bioware forums going about about how they've been betrayed, how it's illegal and how they could sue them.

That's nerdrage.

It's hilarious, the 'Retake Mass Effect' idiots are proper embarrassing. Entitled fanboy man-child nobheads at their worst.
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2012, 01:18:19 am »
And they're getting it. "The Truth" is DLC coming out in April/May-ish and will be the proper ending to ME3 (which was intended all along). There's theories that support the RGC segment is not what it seems.

I still cannot believe that we are now going to have the first video game to be released without an actual ending, and we have to pay for the ending separately.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2012, 04:15:50 am »
Just finished it and I don't know whether it lived up to my expectations or if I am slightly disappointed. If that was the real ending then I would be slightly pissed off just like all the fanboys. I hope they come up with something epic for this DLC.

Speaking of the ending, what endings did everyone choose? I chose

Spoiler
Synthesis.
[close]

Did anyone else find the cover system annoying? Alot of times when I went to go into cover my Shepard would just start rolling around on the ground instead of getting behind a wall etc. It got me killed on more than one occasion.

Just found one of those Hitler videos on another site about the ending. SPOILERS.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b33tJx8iy0A?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/b33tJx8iy0A?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 04:27:23 am by pepe_carra_stevie_nando »

Offline abs-ibs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: March 15, 2012, 04:45:17 am »
A bit of a longer post here sorry but I wanna aget a few things off my chest as I've just finished the last game tonight!

I loved the series and the are a few problems with all the games put together but in general absolutely fucking awesome. The problem with the first one was the lack of variety in enemies, way too many guns and upgrades, and not the best shooting/fighting system. some people didn't like the mako tank but i quite enjoyed that except for the extreme mountain climbing :). The storyline in the first 1 just absolutely blew my mind as i dont over think things when i read/play/watch, as i let the subject affect me in the way the makers want it to.

The 2nd one dissappointed me in 3 areas, the game had gone from a very smooth exploration galaxy to shooting mission to shooting mission with a couple of hub planets to look at. It wasn't as smooth as the first one for example when u go and attack chora's den in the first 1 its seamlessly was incorporated into the game. ME 2 had too many loading screens and it felt really disjointed in the mode of mission finding. plus it was just slightly predictible story wise about who and what the collectors were etc. Then there were hardly any weapons at all. From 1 extreme to another. BUt the fighting system was slightly more fun generally.

The third 1, well they had definately got the balance right with the weapons finally. The overall fighting gameplay was fantastic, grenades being a big plus :). The missions design (i.e locations and visual layout), fighting etc I luvved and didn't have any problems with, but again like with ME2, i found that ME3 was not seamless like the original ME1. Again very much here's a mission go do it, come back here's the next one. No real exploration involved.
But there was alot more mystery involved with the storyline compared with the 2nd, as the anticipation of the closing chapter was very high, wanting to know why the reapers did what they did etc, why they were there so on and so forth. The not having to mindlessly explore planets for minerals was another big plus too.

The last two things I'd like to say are - only 1 hub planet to explore and find side missions? NOT good.

Lastly the ending? No spoilers: but to those who played it - wtf is this? IF ea/bioware have done this on purpose to then release a later REAL ending DLC is bad, bad business. People just forked out their money in a time when money isn't easy to come by to get the last chapter of a game they probably loved hence they bought the last episode. So give them an ending that doesnt make them feel - eh? bollox!!!!!!!!

If this HAS been done purposefully I am pretty disgusted and I think this smells very much of EA knowing how successful the games are and trying to cream AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE off the gaming community.

If not and this IS the end then- damn bioware u could have just come to me and I would have made an ending better than that! FFS!

But even though the ending is an oddity, the whole experience has been absolutely fantastic. A really good game overal from ME1 - ME3. Brilliant stuff.

If u dont like entertaining storylines and just wanna blow stuff up then dont buy this game buy mw3, but if u wanna immerse urself in a full and vibrant game that tries to encapture ur love for shooting stuff and morally ambiguous decision making, plus with a bit of space exploration thrown in then GO FOR IT!! Fantastic game series! :)