Author Topic: Bad seat at anfield?  (Read 2220 times)

Offline annarborred

• Boys Pen
  • I am a yank stuck in a mancs world.
Bad seat at anfield?
« on: August 9, 2013, 03:57:50 am »
I have been waiting out on a ticket to the match vs. Southampton but as time approaches I am growing impatient. So I think I might be purchasing a hospitality ticket at a ridiculous rate so I know my wife and I have a seat when we come across the pond. My question is... Is there a bad seat at anfield?  I know this is probably going to be my first and last visit before a new stadium is built. I am used to a 100,000+ seat American Football stadium here in town, so I have sat a ways away from the action. Are the Upper Anfield block 228 seats bad? Or here's a caviat... Can I trust a site like www.livefootballtickets.com? Third party web sites here in the states are pretty normal and reputable. Thanks
« Last Edit: August 9, 2013, 04:27:51 am by annarborred »
If Man U was playing Nazi Germany I would root for Nazi Germany.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
Re: Bad seat at anfield?
« Reply #1 on: August 9, 2013, 06:21:16 am »
I have been waiting out on a ticket to the match vs. Southampton but as time approaches I am growing impatient. So I think I might be purchasing a hospitality ticket at a ridiculous rate so I know my wife and I have a seat when we come across the pond. My question is... Is there a bad seat at anfield?  I know this is probably going to be my first and last visit before a new stadium is built. I am used to a 100,000+ seat American Football stadium here in town, so I have sat a ways away from the action. Are the Upper Anfield block 228 seats bad? Or here's a caviat... Can I trust a site like www.livefootballtickets.com? Third party web sites here in the states are pretty normal and reputable. Thanks

Yeah there is a few at the last 2-3 rows at Annie Road lower that's for all blocks. I'we also been told the view from 129 isn't specially good.
You have a seating plan here, http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/anfield-seating-plan

Don't buy tickets from touts/sites like livefootballtickets.com!
I would much rather buy a hospitality ticket seeing as that's directly from the club, but I wouldn't buy it until all the other tickets are sold out.

I would say the best thing is to wait for the next seal should be a general sale about 2 weeks before the match but if you don't get any tickets there is usually a members sale the week before the match.
If you can't get two tickets in either of the sales (kinda unluckily) you can always try the exchange thread on here, should be up about one week before the match.

I can understand that you would like to have everything sorted asap, but your best shoot is to just wait for the next sale...