Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2555513 times)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #10720 on: March 22, 2017, 11:10:25 am »
The thing that is pissing me off today is seeing people on here posting in various threads & not paying their respects to one of if not our clubs finest servant Ronnie Moran.

Not everyone feels the need to pay respects on here though, and some will share thoughts with family/friends who they have experienced Moran with, or will express condolences elsewhere.

I rarely post in threads announcing when someone passes away, however this certainly doesn't represent any level of disrespect.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #10721 on: March 22, 2017, 11:39:40 am »
Not everyone feels the need to pay respects on here though, and some will share thoughts with family/friends who they have experienced Moran with, or will express condolences elsewhere.

I rarely post in threads announcing when someone passes away, however this certainly doesn't represent any level of disrespect.

Its just a few words mate & does look ignorant,i don't get it but accept how some go about their ways.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10722 on: March 22, 2017, 11:44:04 am »
Its just a few words mate & does look ignorant,i don't get it but accept how some go about their ways.

Not everyone feels the need to publicly comment on such a topic on social media to show their respects - be it a forum, Facebook, Twitter, or wherever.

Could be for a whole load of reasons (I have my own which I don't intend to state on here), but I'd hazard a guess that the vast majority of the time it is 100% nothing to do with being ignorant or disrespectful.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #10723 on: March 22, 2017, 12:39:28 pm »
Its just a few words mate & does look ignorant, I don't get it but accept how some go about their ways.
I think you should respect everyone's right to respect his memory and grieve in their own way.

Calling people out for not reacting in the same way as you isn't a great look!

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #10724 on: March 22, 2017, 01:18:31 pm »
Fucking hell, my irrational hatred of this prick has intensified. I heard what I thought was someone doing a pisstake song on the radio this morning.

Turns out he's brought out a 'Galway girl' song which is likely to induce ear aids on first listen!
[/b]

Was in the car with my kids the first time I heard this and I thought it was a radio jingle and then it carried on and I asked the kids what it was and they said it was Ed Sheeran's new song. Truly awful song with laughable lyrics and comedy diddly diddly music throughout
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10725 on: March 22, 2017, 03:49:09 pm »
Thick people recording serious accidents and putting it on social media instead of helping people.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10726 on: March 22, 2017, 04:34:02 pm »
Thick people recording serious accidents and putting it on social media instead of helping people.

Utter scum. Film it if you think it will help the police, but don't post it.

The c*nt with the selfie stick deserves a fucking kicking
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10727 on: March 22, 2017, 04:45:31 pm »
Seeing people with their phones out and shooting videos earlier today in London of dead/dying/injured people makes me both upset and angry.  Just imagine if that was you or a loved one on the ground.  It beggars belief. 

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #10728 on: March 22, 2017, 09:32:47 pm »
If you're approaching a roundabout 200 yards away then they're not undertaking you, they're moving into whichever the correct lane is for the onward route they're taking.
When I'm in the left hand lane I'm doing 30, and all the cars stay behind me.
I move to the right hand lane, still doing 30, and all the cars in the left hand lane speed up to faster than 30 and undertake me.
There are two lanes; Just overtake me you weak willed fuckers  :nirnir

It actually takes a great deal of willpower not to speed!  :D
Try it tomorrow on the way into work; Try it just for one day.
Consciously try to stick to the speed limit... Bet most who give it ago it can't  ;)

If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #10729 on: March 23, 2017, 03:41:49 am »
This is very funny and kinda in the spirit of the thread

https://twitter.com/antijokeapple/status/844411820131651584

Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10730 on: March 24, 2017, 12:27:52 am »
American football commentators
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #10731 on: March 24, 2017, 08:47:14 am »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10732 on: March 24, 2017, 09:10:38 am »
Fixed ;D :wave

The American ones are the worst thought. So annoying hearing they're terms being used in a game of football 
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10733 on: March 24, 2017, 07:17:10 pm »
The idea of crisp sandwiches.
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #10734 on: March 24, 2017, 07:20:59 pm »
BBC Radio two promotion for different plays lists, blues, soul and CURATED jazz.

Nice.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #10735 on: March 24, 2017, 08:35:48 pm »
The idea of crisp sandwiches.

Two slices of warburtons, butter, whole pack of McCoys crinkle steak cut.

Heaven .
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10736 on: March 24, 2017, 09:16:02 pm »
People who don't like crisp butties  ;)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Pelé as a Comedian

• The seeker of the True Cockroach. Forgetful.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10737 on: March 25, 2017, 12:13:17 am »
The thing that is pissing me off today is seeing people on here posting in various threads & not paying their respects to one of if not our clubs finest servant Ronnie Moran.

having strangers judge me on the internet for some vague breach of etiquette.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10738 on: March 27, 2017, 01:06:17 am »
Forgetting about Mother's Day
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #10739 on: March 27, 2017, 08:52:10 am »

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #10740 on: March 27, 2017, 10:35:19 am »
People who take about 30 seconds to get their shit together and move away from traffic lights when they turn green. Most too busy looking at their fucking phones.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10741 on: March 27, 2017, 01:41:27 pm »
People who take about 30 seconds to get their shit together and move away from traffic lights when they turn green. Most too busy looking at their fucking phones.

Does my head in that. There's lights right by ours on the main road and as its one of the M60 junctions that feeds Trafford Park and the Trafford Centre, the lights don't stay green for long. The amount of fuckwits who dawdle there mean that if you are lucky 4 cars from each lane will get through at each change of lights, so the queue can be 300yds long at times.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10742 on: March 27, 2017, 01:42:05 pm »
New crown fitted last month has just fallen out  :no

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #10743 on: March 27, 2017, 01:42:41 pm »
New crown fitted last month has just fallen out  :no

Sorry to hear M'Lord

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10744 on: March 27, 2017, 09:52:58 pm »
Twats who get 'in lane' about a mile before they need to. Just been stuck behind a knob who ended up turning right after 3 fucking sets of lights - the roads are empty so not like they needed to stay in the right lane for that long for worry of not being about to get over  :no

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #10745 on: March 28, 2017, 09:11:54 am »
Twats who get 'in lane' about a mile before they need to. Just been stuck behind a knob who ended up turning right after 3 fucking sets of lights - the roads are empty so not like they needed to stay in the right lane for that long for worry of not being about to get over  :no
ive done this, one reasons being people can charge up and then you cant get across. Id imagine thats why lorries do it too as no one likes letting them out.

i was late for work one day because of this, bottom of Gardiner street in dublin there was lights. i should have been in the left lane but there was a bus pulled over there so went into the right lane to get around it. The lights were red for so long i ended up not getting back across because of both the bus (which was now ready to go)  and because some chav saw me wanting to pull in and went faster and practically stayed alongside me. absolute wanker.
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10746 on: March 28, 2017, 09:16:00 am »
ive done this, one reasons being people can charge up and then you cant get across. Id imagine thats why lorries do it too as no one likes letting them out.

i was late for work one day because of this, bottom of Gardiner street in dublin there was lights. i should have been in the left lane but there was a bus pulled over there so went into the right lane to get around it. The lights were red for so long i ended up not getting back across because of both the bus (which was now ready to go)  and because some chav saw me wanting to pull in and went faster and practically stayed alongside me. absolute wanker.

See I can agree there are sometimes reasons for it, especially a truck or bus.

This was at about 9.30pm though with a good 3/4 mile between each set of lights. Just me (behind them in the right hand lane of two) and them on the entire road, and them going about 15mph under the speed limit. Twats.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #10747 on: March 28, 2017, 09:18:19 am »
See I can agree there are sometimes reasons for it, especially a truck or bus.

This was at about 9.30pm though with a good 3/4 mile between each set of lights. Just me (behind them in the right hand lane of two) and them on the entire road, and them going about 15mph under the speed limit. Twats.
well the speed thing is a bit shit alright

id agree with you if the road was just empty. bit different to traffic etc
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10748 on: March 28, 2017, 11:26:27 am »

You're spot on with lorries and buses. People just will not let you in, they think that being behind a large vehicle will delay they for hours, not a few seconds. An artic pulling a standard trailer is 50 feet long, so you need a lot of space.

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10749 on: March 28, 2017, 02:11:07 pm »
When you open a Word document and it's in 150% zoom.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10750 on: March 30, 2017, 11:42:54 am »
When you open a Word document and it's in 150% zoom.

Word at work has suddenly started opening new documents at 199%, must be some bug they've introduced in the latest update we got from Microsoft on Friday.

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #10751 on: March 30, 2017, 12:03:13 pm »
The dad off the radio advert for EBAY telling his son to clear out his room. His voice and the stuff he says makes me  :no
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10752 on: March 30, 2017, 06:32:01 pm »
Punctures
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10753 on: March 30, 2017, 06:34:44 pm »
The dad off the radio advert for EBAY telling his son to clear out his room. His voice and the stuff he says makes me  :no

I find most (if not all) radio adverts to be either cheesy, dull, shit or a combination of all three.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #10754 on: March 30, 2017, 07:10:03 pm »
Saw someting that shocked me today,some stupid bitch crossing Crown st by the Uni with a pram..she stops halfway across to make sure she it texting/dialling properly,i wanted to beep & give her shit but it would have scared the baby in the pram..i let it go.
Unbelievable.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #10755 on: March 30, 2017, 07:45:18 pm »
Saw someting that shocked me today,some stupid bitch crossing Crown st by the Uni with a pram..she stops halfway across to make sure she it texting/dialling properly,i wanted to beep & give her shit but it would have scared the baby in the pram..i let it go.
Unbelievable.

Didn't you know if you cross a road on your phone and ignoring the traffic you are protected by Mighty Thor's cloak of invulnerability?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10756 on: March 31, 2017, 11:07:58 am »
Found a new group of drivers which have jumped to the top of my list of most hated - shit yet aggressive drivers.

Driving back from picking a coffee up this morning and heading along a two lane road. I'm in the right hand lane at a set of lights and the left lane closes about 200m after them. I set off, behind another car, and the car in the left hand lane (without indicating) tries to swerve into the gap in front of me. I had to brake hard or he would have hit me, so I beeped and did a sort of 'What the fuck was that' gesture with my hands.

He clearly thought he had done nothing wrong as starting going mental back at me, so I just laughed. Seeing me doing this in his mirror must have sent him over the edge though as he tried to block the road and get me to pull over. I pulled up alongside, opened my window (he was an older fella, now red in the face like he was about to pop) and had a bit of a go at him before driving off laughing again.

The fucker then proceeded to follow me for about 5 minutes  ;D ;D

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10757 on: March 31, 2017, 11:46:35 am »
Ear infections, it feels all swollen and closed up. Worse thing is, it's in the ear where I have the least deafness, but it'll be gone soon enough hopefully.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10758 on: March 31, 2017, 11:56:29 am »
Waiting until I'm ridiculously desperate to go to the loo.

I thought I was going to piss myself on the tube the other night. At one point I openly embraced the idea and thought it wouldn't be so bad.

Couple of pints after work, no piss, then about 45 minutes on the tube and I was in agony. Had to change at Acton Town and saw I had five mins til my next train so legged it out of the station to find a pub or anywhere with a toilet but after about three minutes couldn't find any so then had to leg it back so as not to moss the next train and pit an extra ten minutes on my wait!

Honestly, was almost in tears by the time I got to go!

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10759 on: March 31, 2017, 12:31:04 pm »
When people touch my monitor at work.
Go and fuck yourself, use fucking words to explain things, or if you need to use your finger use it by pointing in general direction not by smearing your curry stained digit on my pristine screen.