Author Topic: Rafa vs Chelsea fans  (Read 31042 times)

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Rafa vs Chelsea fans
« Reply #200 on: February 27, 2013, 11:20:15 pm »
It's saddening to see the hatchet job the media are already performing on him. 'RAFA SNAPS' 'RAFA RANT PT II' 'RAFA'S RAGE' What a load of sensationalist bollocks, it wasn't a rant at all, everything he said was on the money. Interim status fucked him over in a situation where he was already fucked, the fans do need to support their team if they've any hope of finishing top 4 and they are wasting their time in trying to get a man who's leaving anyway fired.

But ofc, Rafa's cracked, Rafa's gone mental blah blah no mention of the absolutely ludicrous behaviour of the Chelsea fans. If it was any other club they'd target the owners, the board, the people making the decisions but that shower of shite can't even fucking protest properly. Amidst all this the fact that Chelsea actually won tonight will be ignored which makes them yet again waving their shitty flags and singing 'You don't know what you're doing' etc even more ridiculous.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2013, 11:20:19 pm »
It was never like us with the Hodge ... Our anger grew as time went on him

Sadly people have agendas against one of the clubs greats and if that means implying bullshit about our own fans to get their point across so be it.

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: February 27, 2013, 11:20:20 pm »
I'm wondering if Barcelona rang him up today..

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: February 27, 2013, 11:20:32 pm »
He's going to get a lot of media attention and grief for saying it and accusations of further "cracking up" but I'm glad he said it. The "fans" there have been disgraceful, don't think I've ever seen a worst set of supporters with regards to being so anti-manager from the start and not letting up.

Anyone who is approached with regards to taking the manager's job won't exactly be heartened by the thought of going there when the fanbase is so vehement and nasty with such a trigger happy owner. Be curious who might be interested now.

Realistically, they didn't want RDM out and are just too gutless to put the blame where it belonged on their russian sugar daddy, so Rafa was always an easy target with his links to us.

As far as who will take the job, there will still be plenty who will give it a go as worst you will have a decent squad and transfer budget along with a big payout when you eventually get sacked without too much negative connotations to your managerial reputation.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: February 27, 2013, 11:20:37 pm »
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #205 on: February 27, 2013, 11:20:54 pm »
Agent Benitez: You can return to base.

I was hoping he'd hold out until the CL place was lost but he fucked up and lost it (under immense pressure), unless maybe he thinks that him getting sacked tomorrow reduces their chances.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: February 27, 2013, 11:21:03 pm »
Hodge didn't insult our fans BEFORE he got the job, though.

Do you think we'd have been rosey if Brendan mocked our supporters, before applying for the job? We hold bigger grudges than the plastics!

Did Roy act like a fucking twat though

I remember him as a right arrogant twit
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline andspecks

• avers would probably help my analysis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: February 27, 2013, 11:21:22 pm »
You'd have to have a pretty low opinion of Rodgers to think he wouldn't understand or would be bothered by a show of support for a former manager.

If he's that insecure, then he'll struggle hugely here.

Luckily there's almost no chance that he is.
Fair point.

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: February 27, 2013, 11:22:03 pm »
No need for the abuse.

Rafa keeps on holding out for the biggest, wealthiest, most successful clubs and then fails. He took over a treble winning Inter side and dismantled them. He's taken over the reigning CL champs and they're in disarray.

I think he needs to lower his expectations a bit and work his way back up again. His reputation has taken a battering.

Go to fucking bed.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #209 on: February 27, 2013, 11:22:12 pm »
Ha ha, love what you've done there Rafa !

'For me is no problem, they will be playing Europa League and I will be gone' - Thick plastic wankers

:lmao

Brilliant isn't it? haha
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline himynameisntmark

• itsalgernonmuckbucketjuniorthethird
  • Kopite
« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2013, 11:22:12 pm »
As were most when BR took over yet he's turning things around slowly.

If he's given the time that Rafa had then he'll win things at Liverpool, same if Rafa ever came back and was given time, the fella had a dream start with us and it built a winning mentality, BR has got it much much tougher yet is making great strides in such a short space of time.

We're lucky we've had a manager who had a main goal in mind and we're even luckier to now have a manager with the same determination and the same goal. It's not to win the league, it's to win everything.

Good post mate, their cut from the same cloth are Rafa and Brendan. Theyre both winners, but a big difference is I feel Brendan needs someone more experienced next to him, not to guide him but to advise him, maybe a DoF would be a good thing for us and Brendan. I still feel that Brendan is building something special here, just like the feeling I had with Rafa

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: February 27, 2013, 11:22:46 pm »

He wil get his name sung to high heaven..... When we play them.

That will be quite odd......

Of course he will, it will also be great to see Rafa fuck over the tramp at OT ..... oops, can't say that, some posters get offended  ;D :P ;)

Anyway, the thread is about those idiotic Chelsea fans and their club with temporary significance.

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: February 27, 2013, 11:23:03 pm »
If Mourinho had come here, despite showing some 'lack of respect', apart from a minority, he would have been tolerated and supported I beleive, therein lies the difference in the clubs. It makes me regret somewhat the bile that was poured on Hodgson, who, and he had to go, did not deserve all the personal vitriol, excepting the fuuny stuff, that came his way.

That's not true. Many here are in love with him already and have been since he won the CL at Inter. I don't think there was a Chelsea fan that loved Rafa  ;D

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: February 27, 2013, 11:23:06 pm »
No need for the abuse.

Rafa keeps on holding out for the biggest, wealthiest, most successful clubs and then fails.
Can you provide examples of this please
He took over a treble winning Inter side and dismantled them.
Hardly dismantled them. A lot of them were the wrong side of 30. How many of them left while he was there?
He's taken over the reigning CL champs and they're in disarray.
They finished 5th last season. fluked their way through the knock out stages of the Champions league, and won even though they were 2nd best since the group stages. And they weren't that good under Di Matteo at the start of this season.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: February 27, 2013, 11:24:13 pm »
That's not true. Many here are in love with him already and have been since he won the CL at Inter. I don't think there was a Chelsea fan that loved Rafa  ;D

I think we're in agreement actually
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline 81a

• From Speke to Bootle via Broad Green. All aboard!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: February 27, 2013, 11:24:16 pm »
Hope Rafa stays and they get the Cup Final.

He leaves Lampard on the bench, Terry out the squad. Plays Torres up front and they get fucked.

Being a bit more serious, he was brought in to be the one who broke up the Lampard, Terry clique that has undermined every manager since Mourinho and the interim title weakened his position from day one.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 11:30:18 pm by 81a »

Offline himynameisntmark

• Kopite
« Reply #216 on: February 27, 2013, 11:24:33 pm »
Rafa keeps on holding out for the biggest, wealthiest, most successful clubs and then fails.

Yet he hasnt had a penny to spend?

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: February 27, 2013, 11:24:50 pm »
No need for the abuse.

Rafa keeps on holding out for the biggest, wealthiest, most successful clubs and then fails. He took over a treble winning Inter side and dismantled them. He's taken over the reigning CL champs and they're in disarray.

I think he needs to lower his expectations a bit and work his way back up again. His reputation has taken a battering.
you have absolutely no sense of context whatsoever
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: February 27, 2013, 11:25:30 pm »
Rafa was right on the "interim" bit of his title, I saw that piece of stupidity when they shoved it under his name when interviewed last on ITV. It just makes the club look really petty and small time. We know he is interim Chelsea, did you really have to make it so publicly announced?

Putting interim on any Chelsea manager's title is pointless, they all are anyway.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: February 27, 2013, 11:25:35 pm »
Hope Rafa stays and they get the Cup Final.

The dream scenario is that he puts United out then loses to Millwall in the Semis

Millwall praesenti pecunia
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #220 on: February 27, 2013, 11:26:46 pm »
He's gonna maul United 4-1 at OT in the quarters.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: February 27, 2013, 11:26:47 pm »
Can you provide examples of this pleaseHardly dismantled them. A lot of them were the wrong side of 30. How many of them left while he was there? They finished 5th last season. fluked their way through the knock out stages of the Champions league, and won even though they were 2nd best since the group stages. And they weren't that good under Di Matteo at the start of this season.

They were also out of the CL when he took over essentially.

Any manager with any semblance of dignity won't touch that job after the way AVB, Di Matteo and Rafa have been treated.

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: February 27, 2013, 11:27:38 pm »
Yet he hasnt had a penny to spend?

He spent money on Ba.

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: February 27, 2013, 11:28:00 pm »
Putting interim on any Chelsea manager's title is pointless, they all are anyway.

Yep, seems very petty to make it formal. Seeing "Chelsea interim manager" under him during an interview is just farcical.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: February 27, 2013, 11:28:04 pm »
Come on now Rafa, time to bring all that Season ticket expenditure from the King's Road bask to the Wirral for your Spaniel's kennel fees
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: February 27, 2013, 11:28:28 pm »
He spent money on Ba.

Didn't think he had any input on signings or contracts?

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2013, 11:29:22 pm »
No need for the abuse.

Might be true. But as a Liverpool fan, and I presume you are one. This man, however you look back on that incredible night, was integral to perhaps one of you're greatest nights, pray tell me where the negativity in your posts towards him comes from? It makes no sense.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
« Reply #227 on: February 27, 2013, 11:29:29 pm »

Is correct.

Fucking well in Rafa.  Absolutely disgraceful the way he has been treated this season.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #228 on: February 27, 2013, 11:29:51 pm »
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 11:31:27 pm by El Ninos Black Eye »
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline himynameisntmark

• Kopite
« Reply #229 on: February 27, 2013, 11:30:01 pm »
He spent money on Ba.

All of what? £7million? From one of the wealthiest clubs in England. to be honest I was surprised they let him spend that much with him being an 'intern' and all that

and then again there's this:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 11:31:45 pm by himynameisntmark »

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: February 27, 2013, 11:31:27 pm »
I think we're in agreement actually

To a certain point, yeah.

But what I'm trying to say is that there was no Chelsea fan that loved Rafa. I think that's general knowledge (that Rafa must've known) and yet Rafa took the job. Your example with us was Mourinho, but that doesn't really apply since many people here harbour a weird "man-crush" on him  (probably 'cause he's won a lot and is a succesful manager, but that doesn't take that he's been as aggressive to us as Rafa was on Chelsea), affectionately call him "Jose", and basically would love him here since they think he'll magically win us CC, FA, the league and the CL in his first season.

So I don't think it applies  ;D

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: February 27, 2013, 11:31:58 pm »
Why all the hate directed at Rafa? Abramovich was the one who got rid of golden boy Di Matteo, and hired Rafa. Classless bunch aren't they?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: February 27, 2013, 11:32:45 pm »
you have absolutely no sense whatsoever

;)

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: February 27, 2013, 11:32:46 pm »
On an internet forum, what Rafa did tonight would be classed as "death by mod".. ;D

Offline Carlos: Very Kickable

• Pompous Twat. Scourge of Pinko Liberalism. Attitude to Cyan Conservatism is unclear. Lives in a Monochrome world and is baffled by colours.
  • Legacy Fan
  • As Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus would say...
« Reply #234 on: February 27, 2013, 11:32:48 pm »
He spent money on Ba.

Ba: 7 Million

Sturridge: - 12 Million
I know you struggle with reading comprehension Carlitos, but do try to pay attention

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: February 27, 2013, 11:33:01 pm »

Was going to say the same thing - its just assumed normally so have to agree with Rafa that it was stupid putting it in his title.

Chelsea are a joke. Sacked a manager who had just won the biggest competition in Europe and the biggest cup competition in England. Brought in Rafa until the end of the season (though I'm sure they never expected to keep him more than a few weeks) on the assumption they'd be getting guardiola at the end of the season, only for him to go and accept a job elsewhere.

I've heard rumours that next season they're going to trial the "Have I Got News For You" method of leadership - a different "guest" manager each week.
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #236 on: February 27, 2013, 11:33:49 pm »
One of the biggest bellends over this is Linekar remind me what club has he ever grown the balls to manage then?
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline El_Macca_17

• Legacy Fan
  • Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.
« Reply #237 on: February 27, 2013, 11:35:54 pm »
I fucking love Rafael Benitez.
"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: February 27, 2013, 11:35:55 pm »
One of the biggest bellends over this is Linekar remind me what club has he ever grown the balls to manage then?

What's he said

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #239 on: February 27, 2013, 11:38:07 pm »
Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does