Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6753109 times)

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #37760 on: March 26, 2017, 10:40:38 pm »
They seem to think that building this new stadium will ensure they become th  best team on the planet overnight. The best one I saw was 60000 season tickets won't be enough as they will fill that with their waiting list

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37761 on: March 26, 2017, 11:21:38 pm »
They seem to think that building this new stadium will ensure they become th  best team on the planet overnight. The best one I saw was 60000 season tickets won't be enough as they will fill that with their waiting list
by waiting list do they mean creditors list?

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #37762 on: March 26, 2017, 11:44:07 pm »
You want an amateur players only England team?
It's just a fact of life that players get picked to play for national teams.
I don't like it when our players get injured on England duty.
But if you ask most players they are honoured to play for their national team.
It's just something we have to live with  :wave

Still reckon you thought it was a friendly though  ;) :D

Hate internationals, they fuck everything up during the season, would finish with pointless friendlies and cull a lot of teams from qualification, endless games against Slovenia, Moldovia, Luxembourg, Andorra, Faroe Islands, Azerbajan, Armenia, Kazaksthan, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Belarus, Georgia, Montenegro............you get the point.

Split it into two sections and let the best minnows (ie currently Iceland) compete.

Half the games, twice the fun, half the injuries, enough is enough

I'm sure Everton fans would agree apart from the ruin of Daniel Sturridge's career.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37763 on: March 26, 2017, 11:47:05 pm »
Something in the gossip column today about 'Koeman' wanting £100m to spend if Lukaku and Barkey are sold this summer. Someone is managing expectations there!

You mean the revenue from the sales, for a rich club like Everton that would be below the minimum I would expect
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37764 on: March 27, 2017, 12:37:54 am »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #37765 on: March 27, 2017, 01:40:19 am »
I went on Grand Old Team and they seem to think that fans on Rawk being skeptical over the financial side of the stadium plans means we're panicking.

I think they were all expecting that to happen when this was announced and they're trying to project the jealously they felt when they saw the new Main Stand open onto us. They're so desperate to get one over us in that respect and we've ruined the moment for them ;D

They are so incredibly desperate for us to be giving a shit, aren't they?

You are so right regarding the jealousy. They were in complete meltdown when our Main Stand became a reality, so they think we should be feeling the same jealousy now that they might, at some point, move ground. I don't think they can get their heads around the fact LFC fans are more interested in what our own club are doing. We may comment and joke about their club, but what it does doesn't consume our lives in the same way that our club consumes theirs.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 01:41:57 am by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #37766 on: March 27, 2017, 10:54:03 am »
How Are FC Hole in the Ground doing today?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #37767 on: March 27, 2017, 01:03:51 pm »
I see Fat Joe is harping on about using the stadium as part of Liverpool's bid for the Commonwealth Games. I'm not sure how that will work. Will EFC pay (directly or indirectly) for a joint use stadium? Do they expect the UK Government to contribute?If they go down the Manchester route will they build the athletics stadium and then convert to a football ground?

I can see why Everton fans are getting excited by a new ground, and good luck to them, but the attached strings seem to be getting longer and longer.

Out of interest do any of our older viewers think that Joe Anderson bears more than a passing resemblance to Landsburgher Gessler of the 1950s William Tell series, who is described as " a pig of a man, unshaven, often eating or drinking without manners and throwing his metaphorical as well as literal weight around".

Sounds familiar?

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37768 on: March 27, 2017, 01:05:31 pm »

You are so right regarding the jealousy. They were in complete meltdown when our Main Stand became a reality, so they think we should be feeling the same jealousy now that they might, at some point, move ground. I don't think they can get their heads around the fact LFC fans are more interested in what our own club are doing. We may comment and joke about their club, but what it does doesn't consume our lives in the same way that our club consumes theirs.
My only interest in their stadium is how a club so starved of investment is suddenly going to build a stadium without it coming from the pocket of a sugar daddy.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37769 on: March 27, 2017, 01:31:04 pm »
My only interest in their stadium is how a club so starved of investment is suddenly going to build a stadium without it coming from the pocket of a sugar daddy.

I saw some comments about how a lucrative sponsorship deal could contribute to paying for it but the stadium and groundwork have to be paid for well before they get any money for sponsorship. They seem to think that some random company is going to pay for the stadium for them or that they'll get the entire worth of the contract upfront before they even play a game :D.

Offline thelinnen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37770 on: March 27, 2017, 01:42:16 pm »
I saw some comments about how a lucrative sponsorship deal could contribute to paying for it but the stadium and groundwork have to be paid for well before they get any money for sponsorship. They seem to think that some random company is going to pay for the stadium for them or that they'll get the entire worth of the contract upfront before they even play a game :D.
It's going to be interesting to see what happens to the quality of their squad if they go through with it anyway, they can't afford for it to get much worse!  ;D

The highlights for this just came up on Youtube. Enjoy.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/GyhKGsaS7r4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/GyhKGsaS7r4</a>
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37771 on: March 27, 2017, 01:47:38 pm »

They built a fecking wall to block out the view of our new stand.  THAT'S how much it rankled them.  Donald Trump would be proud.  (I'm sure their new stadium with be the bigliest of stadiums, bestest ever  ;D )

I'm sure most Liverpool fans are quite happy to be still at Anfield.

Out of interest do any of our older viewers think that Joe Anderson bears more than a passing resemblance to Landsburgher Gessler of the 1950s William Tell series, who is described as " a pig of a man, unshaven, often eating or drinking without manners and throwing his metaphorical as well as literal weight around".

Sounds familiar?

Don't know about that but I often feel like asking the fat bastard how the austerity is going.  >:(
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Greyfox

• Silver Fox's less distinguished brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird on my chest
« Reply #37772 on: March 27, 2017, 02:07:33 pm »
As there are Liverpool City Region elections for the first time in 2017....can the new City Region Mayor simply put a stop to all this? When Blue Joe Anderson is replaced by Red Steve Rotheram...can't this all be looked at again.

Seems Agent Joe is battering out this stuff and the Commonwealth Games malarkey at a pace because he's coming to the end of his role.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37773 on: March 27, 2017, 02:41:25 pm »
As there are Liverpool City Region elections for the first time in 2017....can the new City Region Mayor simply put a stop to all this? When Blue Joe Anderson is replaced by Red Steve Rotheram...can't this all be looked at again.

Seems Agent Joe is battering out this stuff and the Commonwealth Games malarkey at a pace because he's coming to the end of his role.

Well I don't think he will be replaced but he can be superseded.  It wouldn't look good for Labour if the city mayor and metro mayor were constantly at loggerheads.  I'm not overly fond of Rotheram but he has to be better than Uncle Joe Stalin Anderson.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37774 on: March 27, 2017, 03:25:08 pm »

Lonsdale Arena moves ever closer to reality.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #37775 on: March 27, 2017, 03:40:16 pm »
It's going to be interesting to see what happens to the quality of their squad if they go through with it anyway, they can't afford for it to get much worse!  ;D

The highlights for this just came up on Youtube. Enjoy.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/GyhKGsaS7r4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/GyhKGsaS7r4</a>

Remember that day, like it was yesterday. That was a 35m goal right there.

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37776 on: March 27, 2017, 03:45:35 pm »
There are two sources of money,

1. Someone gives you it (ie City)
2. You collect it off people in exchange for something they value (ie Lukaku, worldwide fanbase)

Which route are Everton going down?
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37777 on: March 27, 2017, 03:56:56 pm »
They built a fecking wall to block out the view of our new stand.  THAT'S how much it rankled them.  Donald Drumpf would be proud.  (I'm sure their new stadium with be the bigliest of stadiums, bestest ever  ;D )

I'm sure most Liverpool fans are quite happy to be still at Anfield.

Don't know about that but I often feel like asking the fat bastard how the austerity is going.  >:(

FSG are going to have to brick up all the windows in the main in case our corporates look with longing at the new state of the art stadium being constructed and decide to jump ship.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37778 on: March 27, 2017, 04:00:21 pm »
They shouldn't be too proud of that technological terror they'll be constructing.  The ability to fewm a city is insignificant next to the power of a Norwegian fan base.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37779 on: March 27, 2017, 04:25:29 pm »
There are two sources of money,

1. Someone gives you it (ie City)
2. You collect it off people in exchange for something they value (ie Lukaku, worldwide fanbase)

Which route are Everton going down?

don't you know?

Spoiler
[close]

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #37780 on: March 27, 2017, 07:13:18 pm »
Just wondering..

Suppose Everton don't get the financing done for this stadium proposal, and that seems to be the norm for them, ..how much fewm after all this bluster will there be for the local Evertonians?

if they're bitter now... ;)
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37781 on: March 27, 2017, 07:42:39 pm »
Just wondering..

Suppose Everton don't get the financing done for this stadium proposal, and that seems to be the norm for them, ..how much fewm after all this bluster will there be for the local Evertonians?

if they're bitter now... ;)
itll be our fault, somehow

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #37782 on: March 27, 2017, 07:45:27 pm »
So we tell Lukaku we have this mahoosive new stadium being built and he'll stay yeah? I mean come on....we kinda have the land

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #37783 on: March 27, 2017, 07:54:34 pm »
Dear Rom,
Pleeze stay anuver five years while we save up to hopefully build a new stadium. It will be bigger than the red shite Lego box by 100 seats , your whole family and everyone they know will always be able to get a seat because we will never sell it out (except v the red shite), with Moshi-la in charge we will be in the champions league in your kids lifetime maybe, so yeah lid, stick around , were on the move with big Ron's army (so long as he doesn't leave aswell)

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37784 on: March 27, 2017, 08:35:00 pm »
itll be our fault, somehow

Steve Rotheram will get the blame. Redshite bastard.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #37785 on: March 27, 2017, 08:41:40 pm »
New stadium plans revealed!!!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37786 on: March 27, 2017, 08:51:49 pm »
Steve Rotheram will get the blame. Redshite bastard.

They'll blame Obama.

Popcorn's Art

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37787 on: March 27, 2017, 09:25:10 pm »
They're properly fuming over the anfield wrap article, even if there are some very valid points there about the financials

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37789 on: March 27, 2017, 10:13:27 pm »
Ifithadntbeenferclimatechange

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37790 on: March 27, 2017, 10:14:38 pm »
Remember the time a bitter thought a Qatar world cup design was their planned stadium?  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline FinnanTastic

• Anny Roader
« Reply #37791 on: March 27, 2017, 11:15:56 pm »
According to Stan Collymore there on course to overtake us as the top Merseyside club  :) :) :) :)

http://theconversation.com/new-everton-football-stadium-could-end-up-underwater-thanks-to-global-warming-75247

Ifithadnotbeenforheglobalwarming
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 11:21:30 pm by FinnanTastic »

Offline thelinnen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37792 on: March 27, 2017, 11:34:23 pm »
New stadium plans revealed!!!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
At least when Koeman leaves they'll get the new manager bounce.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37793 on: March 27, 2017, 11:53:34 pm »
According to Stan Collymore there on course to overtake us as the top Merseyside club  :) :) :) :)

http://theconversation.com/new-everton-football-stadium-could-end-up-underwater-thanks-to-global-warming-75247

Ifithadnotbeenforheglobalwarming
he has the esk on his show quite a bit doesn't he?

This bit from that article shows he's talking shite

Farhad Moshiri has signalled his intent with a £300m commitment on that new Everton stadium

Not just the £300m figure being very dubious for a 50k+ stadium, he isn't paying for it. Which is funny as he was sold to them as someone who wouldn't piss his money on the team but on infrastructure, you'd think they'd be smelling a bit of bullshit after the stadium fiasco on thursday but nooooo

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37794 on: March 28, 2017, 12:49:00 am »
Who says climate change is all bad? ;)

Even if it takes 200 years for the seas to engulf Bramley dock they are likely still to have just the cuckoo clock to remind them of the glory days
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #37795 on: March 28, 2017, 06:20:26 am »
At least when Koeman leaves they'll get the new manager bounce.
On reflection that's quite a good one  :D
The new stadium in the plans is designed to beat global warming anyway  ;)
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline Mahern

• Kopite
« Reply #37797 on: March 28, 2017, 08:54:12 am »
On reflection that's quite a good one  :D
The new stadium in the plans is designed to beat global warming anyway  ;)

It will get a draw at best.

Offline Jamie_G

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Internet Terrorist
« Reply #37798 on: March 28, 2017, 09:54:37 am »
Location! Location! Location - turns out it is next door to a water treatment plant and a big one at that! It treats 11,000 litres of raw sewage per second! That is going to stink! Royal blue nonsense - more like dirty brown!

If they actually get to the building stage it is not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination - filling in a dock to build the water treatment plant was a major undertaking and ran into all sorts of issues with permits and permission - over 50 difference organisations were involved for United Utilities. Oh and the dock area of Liverpool has very limited opportunity to extend the current power infrastructure.

All of these issues can be solved but building at the docks isn't easy (or cheap) and it is going to smell!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 10:03:11 am by Jamie_G »
Bill Shankly to Ian St John - 'If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.'

Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19