Author Topic: Time to Believe - We're Gonna Win The League  (Read 1026130 times)

Offline IgoDirk

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Time to Believe - We're Gonna Win The League
« Reply #8680 on: May 1, 2014, 08:57:41 pm »
Massive long shot to be honest.

City could win by a goal to put them +9

We could put 4/5 past a palace side who have kept more clean sheets than us to bring it back to say +4

City would then only have to score 3 against a villa side who have conceded an average of 3 goals in their last 3 away games. That makes it +7 going into the last day. That's fair enough, it could be done but then we'd have to reduce a 7 goal deficit and still outscore them on the day if they beat West Ham. So we'd probably need at least another 2/3 on top of that if City beat West Ham.

In summary we would need

0-5 against Palace
0-10 against Newcastle

Newcastle i could accept but Palace will be a tough fixture nevermind a thrashing (imo)

Completely agree with this. It's funny how Palace have gone from being (arguably) the toughest fixture of the run-in (even tougher than Chelsea, many believed), to now being a team we'll steam-roll as we try to make up up a huge GD gap. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a big win just in case, but I'd take a narrow win to take it to the last day. Given it's Pulis too, who now has a 90 minute instructional video on how frustrate us (not saying they're on the same level as Chelsea though).

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #8681 on: May 1, 2014, 09:26:56 pm »
Completely agree with this. It's funny how Palace have gone from being (arguably) the toughest fixture of the run-in (even tougher than Chelsea, many believed), to now being a team we'll steam-roll as we try to make up up a huge GD gap. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a big win just in case, but I'd take a narrow win to take it to the last day. Given it's Pulis too, who now has a 90 minute instructional video on how frustrate us (not saying they're on the same level as Chelsea though).

It's out of desperation methinks.

Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8682 on: May 1, 2014, 09:29:24 pm »
The scoring record for a team in the premier is held by chelsea. They finished that season with an 8-0 win at home. A couple of games before that, they won 7-0. If any team is going to do it, it's us. 2 games, 4 quarters.

Having said that, the blueshite mancs will lose to the real blueshites, and drop points against west ham. So it doesn't really matter about GD.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #8683 on: May 1, 2014, 09:46:33 pm »
The scoring record for a team in the premier is held by chelsea. They finished that season with an 8-0 win at home. A couple of games before that, they won 7-0. If any team is going to do it, it's us. 2 games, 4 quarters.

Having said that, the blueshite mancs will lose to the real blueshites, and drop points against west ham. So it doesn't really matter about GD.

Thought I was the only one who could see City drawing or losing to West Ham. Sunderland's star is rising and Norwich is on the cusp. 4th or 5th from bottom is not a great place to be right now. Villa will push them.

Offline gomez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8684 on: May 1, 2014, 09:56:29 pm »
Honestly think they'll beat Everton but drop points against villa or west ham, we're gonna win the league.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8685 on: May 1, 2014, 10:05:17 pm »
Terrible manager.

13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline fizzyp

• Kopite
  • those were the days my friend.
« Reply #8686 on: May 1, 2014, 10:38:05 pm »
Massive long shot to be honest.

City could win by a goal to put them +9

We could put 4/5 past a palace side who have kept more clean sheets than us to bring it back to say +4

City would then only have to score 3 against a villa side who have conceded an average of 3 goals in their last 3 away games. That makes it +7 going into the last day. That's fair enough, it could be done but then we'd have to reduce a 7 goal deficit and still outscore them on the day if they beat West Ham. So we'd probably need at least another 2/3 on top of that if City beat West Ham.

In summary we would need

0-5 against Palace
0-10 against Newcastle

Newcastle i could accept but Palace will be a tough fixture nevermind a thrashing (imo)

Fuck all that.

We are going win the league
The Boss is fucking boss!

Offline houkura

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8687 on: May 1, 2014, 10:38:07 pm »
I agree, especially with the part I've bolded. At the end of the day football is a game where you have 11 fellas trying to get the ball through three sticks in front of them and guarding their three sticks behind from another 11 fellas. How Mourinho played was within the rules of the game and I don't think people have the right to complain about it. However I'd also say he's far from a "tactical genius" that the media made out because in the grand scheme of things he's taken a Chelsea side that finished 3rd and won the UEFA cup, spent 60million and will probably finish 3rd with no silverware.

Rodgers makes us play very penetrative and direct. I think that day he should have told the boys to take an extra second to choose a pass, to not look to go for the throat as much and be a wee bit more patient. It doesn't worry me too much though, as you say it will be a learning curve for everyone.

I'm actually glad Rodgers didn't just go for the draw as people suggested. Yes it might have mean smarter in terms of our league battle but that's not how Rodgers thinks and we wouldn't be where we are without Rodgers thinking how Rodgers thinks. He's a winner, drawing a game isn't a valid option for him. It might be frustrating for us now but in the long run it will serve us well.

I'll see if I can get that to Rodgers so he knows what to do next time...

"Good to be here, good to be anywhere."  --Keith Richards

Offline fizzyp

• Kopite
  • those were the days my friend.
« Reply #8688 on: May 1, 2014, 10:38:54 pm »
Some people are in the wrong thread shithouses next door.

Just saying like.
The Boss is fucking boss!

Offline Macedonian Red Reborn

• Self-professed wool
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8689 on: May 1, 2014, 10:42:28 pm »

Remaining fixtures ...

LFC:

Crystal Palace (A) - Mid table safety
Newcastle (H) - Mid table safety

Chelsea:

Norwich (H) - Relegation fight
Cardiff (A) - Relegation fight

Man City:

Everton (A) - Top 4 race
Aston Villa (H) - Relegation fight
West Ham (H) - Relegation fight
"If I wanted you to understand, I'd have explained it better" Johan Cruyff

Offline tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8690 on: May 1, 2014, 10:44:06 pm »
err just beat a side 35:10, they where wearing black bibs, its fucking on

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #8691 on: May 1, 2014, 10:45:47 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcUuU6ycXdE

Liverpool 9 C Palace 0 12/9/89

Just sayin'
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8692 on: May 1, 2014, 10:52:43 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXrwBCnkLgI

Newcastle 0 - 6 Liverpool

Just sayin'
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #8693 on: May 1, 2014, 10:55:56 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXrwBCnkLgI

Newcastle 0 - 6 Liverpool

Just sayin'

We've improved since then, score more and its at home
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #8694 on: May 1, 2014, 10:58:40 pm »
No-one has managed to score 10 in a game yet, there's smething to aim for, after all, Spurs scored 8 in one half but 5 years ago.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8695 on: May 1, 2014, 10:59:44 pm »
Just so we all know - we need a minimum aggregate score of 11-0 over the two games if City win all their games 1-0.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline syim

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8696 on: May 1, 2014, 11:07:26 pm »
I'll see if I can get that to Rodgers so he knows what to do next time...

You're suggesting that I, as a mere football fan, have no insight to offer Rodgers, as an expert of the game. I feel like you're making assumptions that I have no insight into football to add when I play football, watch football, and coach football at grassroots level. And besides, football isn't a game for the high end or the high minded in life, kids can go out and play it in their feet out in the streets of South America, as can football fans speculate about complex football tactics that football managers have spent years perfecting because we've spent years watching and loving the game. It would be a grand clean cut life is experts were experts and mere mortals were incapable of talking about anything because there is somebody out there in the world who is superior to them in every topic.

Also I'm suggesting improvements in hindsight. So yes, I do claim to know more than Rodgers about a game in hindsight than he knows about a game before it happens because I had the benefit of seeing every touch where as he had to plan for an event that had not yet happened. I'm not suggesting that Rodgers should seek me out for advice for future games, because frankly pre-Chelsea I was thinking "fucking attack them." This is all observations of things I have the benefit of seeing in hindsight, things I'm confident Rodgers himself will seek to improve upon.

If we can't speculate about tactics or talk about what went wrong in the game or what we could improve then we may as well shut the football forums down and board up football bars because nobody knows anything about football except the men getting paid and we're all deluded fucks until someone hands us a pay slip.

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8697 on: May 1, 2014, 11:08:14 pm »
Thread is locked.  It appears some are uncomfortable that some of us might want Everton to take points off Manchester City on Saturday.

Hahahafuckinghaha   are these guys for real????

I want, with all my heart, Everton to win against City.  Currently it's my greatest wish on earth.  A draw would be very very nice too.

I'm a bad man, I want anyone, anyone, even Everton, even Man U, even the scummest of all Chelsea, to do us a favour.

If we win the League in 10 days I won't give a flying fuck who helped us to do it.  So.....

COME ON EVERTON, VILLA, WEST HAM.  Anyone of you, please draw with the pretenders.

We deserve some help. Where it comes from, don't give a shite.

I take it all you twats who want City to beat Everton as a sign of your Scouse/local machismo won't attend the game v Newcastle in protest if Everton hand it to us?  If not, I'll gladly take your tickets.

Offline IgoDirk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8698 on: May 1, 2014, 11:13:29 pm »
Fuck all that.

We are going win the league

He didn't say we aren't winning the league, just it's a long shot to do it on goal difference. Given our biggest win this season is by 5 goals, we're likely to need to better that in two consecutive games. Not impossible given this crazy season, but we're much more likely to win it on points.

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8699 on: May 1, 2014, 11:18:44 pm »
Thread is locked.  It appears some are uncomfortable that some of us might want Everton to take points off Manchester City on Saturday.

I want, with all my heart, Everton to win against City.  Currently it's my greatest wish on earth.  A draw would be very very nice too.

I'm a bad man, I want anyone, anyone, even Everton, even Man U, even the scummest of all Chelsea, to do us a favour.

If we win the League in 10 days I won't give a flying fuck who helped us to do it.  So.....

COME ON EVERTON, VILLA, WEST HAM.  Anyone of you, please draw with the pretenders.

I take it all you twats who want City to beat Everton as a sign of your Scouse/local machismo won't attend the game v Newcastle in protest if Everton hand it to us?  If not, I'll gladly take your tickets.
Exactly.

Really starting to wonder about the Bitter analogy.
I don't care how we win it, and will cheer for whatever means necessary.
Do you think any of the players will give up their meals because Everton took points from City?
Get real.

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #8700 on: May 1, 2014, 11:23:07 pm »
He didn't say we aren't winning the league, just it's a long shot to do it on goal difference. Given our biggest win this season is by 5 goals, we're likely to need to better that in two consecutive games. Not impossible given this crazy season, but we're much more likely to win it on points.

Exactly mate. I'm not ruling it out and it would be an amazing story but looking at it realistically its a long shot.

Offline syim

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8701 on: May 1, 2014, 11:23:32 pm »

I agree. I have even promised my uncle Shaun and my uncle Paul (both bluenoses) that if Everton take points off City and we go on to win the league that I will NEVER, EVER give them stick again after merseyside derbies.

That Chelsea game brought it home just how much I care about winning this league.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8702 on: May 1, 2014, 11:24:57 pm »
Not to de-rail a thread but I'm 100% behind this post. Firmer belief will come sooner once Everton have completed their task.

Offline VenkmansGhost

• Boys Pen
« Reply #8703 on: May 1, 2014, 11:46:33 pm »
Cracked it.

New rules:
If two teams tie the league on points after playing all games, the team with most goals gives the team with less a chance to overturn the deficit. They go into a final head-to-head end of season super-match that's guaranteed attacking football.

I call it 'The Gentleman's Final'.

In the mean time, come on Everton! (you blue pricks).

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8704 on: May 2, 2014, 12:16:06 am »

Two 5-0 wins wouldn't be enough. City are 8 ahead and three 1-0 wins would be 11 ahead. Win by less than 11-0 on aggregate and we would need City to drop points anyway. Three 2-0 wins for City and we need 14 goal aggregate in our last two.

As Shaun says - we need Everton, Villa or West Ham to take points off City.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline jah008

• Anny Roader
  • It's company policy to give you the plague!
« Reply #8705 on: May 2, 2014, 12:16:46 am »
Everton have beaten Man City at Home at Goodison Park each season for the last four years.

Its the only game I will be watching Saturday!
"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8706 on: May 2, 2014, 12:45:16 am »
Don't worry.

Everton will beat City, we'll beat palace and then we'll all have a stress free day at Anfield next Sunday when we only need a point  :wave

Offline Garcias Sangria

• Anny Roader
  • Not in The Grafton on a Friday night
« Reply #8707 on: May 2, 2014, 01:09:21 am »
I never called him a master anything. I said we played right into his hands. The only tactical thing he did was waste time from the first minute, and we let it get to us.
He's a master baiter, that's for sure.
Quote from: Owl
If some of u fucking bellends are seriously arsed about this then go to fucking sleep or knock our self out by charging straight at a wall.
It's a fucking pre season
Fuck off u twats
Quote from: Upinsmoke
Go to sleep, but it's only 2.55am

Div

Offline Garcias Sangria

• Anny Roader
  • Not in The Grafton on a Friday night
« Reply #8708 on: May 2, 2014, 01:18:47 am »
Had a dream that Everton v city was a 1 1 draw, mind you it helped that we lent them Sturridge for the day and it was getting played in the Bernebau
:lmao
Quote from: Owl
If some of u fucking bellends are seriously arsed about this then go to fucking sleep or knock our self out by charging straight at a wall.
It's a fucking pre season
Fuck off u twats
Quote from: Upinsmoke
Go to sleep, but it's only 2.55am

Div

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• Scallion Homeys, Miscellany Shoo or Nicholas Mosely?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • “We murdered them 0-0.”
« Reply #8709 on: May 2, 2014, 01:24:47 am »
Your post here surprises me a little as I thought your argument about achieving winning streaks was based around the psychological aspects of stringing a high number of wins together. Here you've said that's not what you're talking about. If that's so, then it sort of backs up the original point I was making: It's pointless to look at their last two wins as a reason they shouldn't win their next three, because of previous streaks (or lack of). Surely it's more worthwhile to look at difficulty of fixtures when comparing winning runs. Their previous big streak included wins against ourselves, Arsenal and Spurs.

Whether more or less I don't know but it would add to the argument to look at opponents. You seem to miss that I don't really think of the point as a strong one, merely a hopeful aside.

All I meant was that if they go into the last game on the back of 4 wins, using a 5 win streak argument against them winning is much less relevant than using the same argument before the first of the 5 games. No-ones taking those 4 wins away from them, the only concern is on the one game and dependent on the quality of opposition in that game.

Yes, but it doesn't matter ultimately. The point in itself stays the same regardless if City actually win all 5. It was simple and indisputable: City have only had 1 streak of 5 wins or better. Therefore, in the most simplest terms, gauging their ability to rack up another streak of that kind would indicate that they'd need to do something that's uncommon for them.

Anyway all my original post intended was pointing out I thought it was an insignificant point . And that's where we agree. We'll probably be debating the nuances of the reasoning forever without agreeing, so I'll leave it at that. Cheers  :)

Yes, I'm not sure why this is much of a discussion really. I don't care how we do it, as long as we do it.
★              ★              ★              ★              ★
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Online Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #8710 on: May 2, 2014, 01:35:41 am »
“I can understand the banter between the fans but "Liverpool can be assured that Goodison will be the toughest place for Man City to travel this season, that is for sure,”

Class by Martinez. Not sure Moyes would have ever said that.
YWNA

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #8711 on: May 2, 2014, 01:46:04 am »
Goodison Park is a notoriously difficult place to travel to for the top teams. It's the smaller sides they fuck up against. As I said in the Everton thread, no team in the current top 10 has won there this season.

If Manchester City go there and win, then they deserve to win the league. Providing they win their other two games as well, but if they beat Everton I doubt the others will be a problem. Still, I fancy Everton to get a result.

Offline Canuck33

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8712 on: May 2, 2014, 01:46:47 am »
Two 5-0 wins wouldn't be enough. City are 8 ahead and three 1-0 wins would be 11 ahead. Win by less than 11-0 on aggregate and we would need City to drop points anyway. Three 2-0 wins for City and we need 14 goal aggregate in our last two.

As Shaun says - we need Everton, Villa or West Ham to take points off City.

We're gonna beat Palace 9-0 and then City will need a diaper change.

Offline Canuck33

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8713 on: May 2, 2014, 01:49:32 am »

Remaining fixtures ...

LFC:

Crystal Palace (A) - Mid table safety
Newcastle (H) - Mid table safety

Chelsea:

Norwich (H) - Relegation fight
Cardiff (A) - Relegation fight

Man City:

Everton (A) - Top 4 race
Aston Villa (H) - Relegation fight
West Ham (H) - Relegation fight

I like your style!

Online Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8714 on: May 2, 2014, 02:56:34 am »
Not to de-rail a thread but I'm 100% behind this post. Firmer belief will come sooner once Everton have completed their task.

Me too mate. I've done a lot of soul searching this week, and this thing has been playing over and over in my mind.

We're just destined to win it.
YWNA

Offline IgoDirk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8715 on: May 2, 2014, 02:57:46 am »
You seem to miss that I don't really think of the point as a strong one, merely a hopeful aside.

I've said multiple times this is where we agree, even in the last post you quoted.

Yes, but it doesn't matter ultimately. The point in itself stays the same regardless if City actually win all 5. It was simple and indisputable: City have only had 1 streak of 5 wins or better. Therefore, in the most simplest terms, gauging their ability to rack up another streak of that kind would indicate that they'd need to do something that's uncommon for them.

However this is where you keep completely disregarding my point and missing the premise of what I'm saying. What you have said here is correct. We can sort of gauge how capable City are of stringing together a streak of 5 wins by their previous streaks. It's a bit simplistic as you said, but I agree. But at the start of the streak it's much more relevant. "City need to win 5 games in a row, can they do it? Well they've only done that once before this season, so hopefully not." That's the point you were making, and it's fine.

The only issue I raised, is when you're saying this once they've got games in the bag it weakens the logic. That's what you seemed to have an issue with. Taking it to an extreme, if City are winning 2-0 with 10 minutes left on the last game, will you be saying: "But racking up a streak of 5 wins would be uncommon for City, so hopefully they won't see out this win." I'd guess not. (Obviously you would be hoping they'd don't see out the win, but the reasoning is what I'm getting at ;))

The annoying thing is, we both agree on how insignificant the point was meant to be. I have no idea how this tiny point has strung out over multiple posts mate haha  ;D
« Last Edit: May 2, 2014, 03:10:27 am by IgoDirk »

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #8716 on: May 2, 2014, 03:08:39 am »
First goal is so important in the Everton/City game. If Everton come out flying and put City under pressure I fancy them to go a goal or two up inside 30 minutes. However if Everton are a little lacklustre City will capitalise on that and could go a couple up themselves.

Fucking come on, Everton. I've promised to my blue friends to buy an Everton shirt and wear it for a day should they take something of City. I'm really, really hoping that come the weekend I'll be buying an Everton shirt*.

*Only onE for like a tenner from JJB or somewhere, like a jersey from a couple of years back. They aren't making me go THAT far :D
« Last Edit: May 2, 2014, 05:46:37 am by Fiasco »

Offline anything else

• You ain't seen me..... roight?
  • Kopite
« Reply #8717 on: May 2, 2014, 03:50:05 am »
I can't even tell you how much I just want this season to be over now, a much as I have enjoyed it. Lets just win the fucking thing. For fuck's sake...

Emotional times are these.

Give it a week or two :champ

Online Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8718 on: May 2, 2014, 04:04:04 am »
First goal is so important in the Everton/City game. If Everton come out flying and put City under pressure I fancy them to go a goal or two up inside 30 minutes. However if Everton are a little lacklustre City will capitalise on that and could go a couple up themselves.

The more I think about it the more I believe Everton will get something out of the game. I know the players will give their all, but there are a lot of eyes on this game and they won't rollover because they'd never want to give the impression that they rolled over so City would maintain their advantage over Liverpool.

Also, just imagine if Everton lost and Arsenal get beaten by West Brom. It's too big of an opportunity to pass up, whatever the probability is.
YWNA

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #8719 on: May 2, 2014, 05:40:24 am »
I can't even tell you how much I just want this season to be over now, a much as I have enjoyed it. Lets just win the fucking thing. For fuck's sake...

That's like saying, "as much as I've enjoyed chatting up the hot bird all night, and fending off the competition with my irresistible charm, I just want to get her in the cab, get her home, and blow my beans up her as quick as possible".

The league title is coming home. She's gone to get her coat. The competition who were flinging their big fat wallets around all night are all but out of the equation. They failed to impress her. The honest guy won. She's chosen Liverpool. She's wet for us. She want us

All we have to do now is assume boss mode, take her out of the club, hold her hand on the walk to the cab, tease her on the drive home, put the key in the front door, take her upstairs, and show her who the real big dicks in town really are. And when she wakes in the morning, lovingly let her know that shes the 19th triumph of 18 glorious previous conquests. Let her look around the room, and realize that she's finally in the bedroom of her destiny.

And just so she knows shes loved, give her a wink, tell her work has to be done, and that she can expect a call soon for conquest number 20. You know? Let her know shes not a one night stand. That shes finally found her rightful place. And that shes in good care. The league title is about to get it, Liverpool style. The lucky little minx. Because we're the suavest motherfuckers in football right now. Its nailed on
« Last Edit: May 2, 2014, 05:46:30 am by Billy The Kid »
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.