Author Topic: FT - Leicester 3 vs Liverpool 1 (27' 60' Vardy; 39' D'water, 67' - Phil)  (Read 92392 times)

Online cissesbeard

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: FT - Leicester 3 vs Liverpool 1 (27' 60' Vardy; 39' D'water, 67' - Phil)
« Reply #200 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:15 pm »
the players are pussies but klopp has to take a lot of the blame here - its the same shit against hull, bournemouth, wolves... they are all playing the same way and we can't come up with a way of beating it. god knows why we played such a high line to start with - dream come true for leicester. and if we don't score the first goal we may as well pack in because we never looked like getting back into that, we are in a battle for 6th folks.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:15 pm »
....and yet people will still question just how important Jordan Henderson is to this team. Praying that he'll be fit for Saturday.

He's nowhere near world class but yet he's our best midfielder by a country mile. Its the weakest area of our team. Lallana is a forward.  Can is a terrible player and Gini ranges from world class to championship depending on his mood.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #202 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:15 pm »
No characters out there.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline RedorRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #203 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:35 pm »
Our players are a fucking disgrace. Sick of the comments they keep making about respecting weak or out of form opposition in the days before the game then serving up performances like that. Majority of that team won't be here next year.

Drop Firmino until he gets over his stupid fucking drink driving fiasco and drop Milner until he learns to cross.

Season well and truly over, it's gone from title challenge and seemingly guaranteed top 4, to a top four challenge.

Livid.
we're no longer challenging for top 4...... we've now challenging to finish top on Merseyside!

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #204 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:35 pm »
I'd like to say well done Leicester, but what a bunch of fucking backstabbers those lot are.

It's disgraceful that those players downed tools for the manager that helped them win the title, then play like that as soon as he's gone.

Football is dead.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline Fairytale of 2005

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:36 pm »
The last two months have been a joke. Anyone who thinks we are close is totally deluded, we have never been more far away from LFC standard. I have zero faith that the required investment will be delivered in the summer. We are a club going nowhere. The one bright spot is the manager and now a growing number are turning on him. He may make mistakes, but he is not the problem.

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #206 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:37 pm »
What exactly did they do in Malaga?
Rode bikes.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #207 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:38 pm »
Well, we already knew that this is not a title challenging team, but it seems that it is also not a top 4 team. We can probably digest another 6th-7th place finish this season, but Klopp must spend big in the summer, or his position at the club might become unstable in a not so distant future.

Why wait until Summer? We were in a good position and now the damage will be done as we fall down the league. We had the chance to chase after top 4 but now we will be lucky to finish 7th.
#JFT97

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:38 pm »
Yep, how dare people be pissed off at us only taking 6 points from 2 months of football.

Did you see some of the reactions? One jackass wanted us to lose 6-0!

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #209 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:38 pm »
Was there anyone available who wanted to come to us, who could fit into our squad?

If you really think we couldn't have improved on the likes of Lucas and Moreno in January then I really don't know what to say. Sometimes a quick fix to salvage the season is needed.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:41 pm »
Was there anyone available who wanted to come to us, who could fit into our squad?

What exactly does 'fit into our squad' mean? Being a competent keeper? Getting the basics right in defense? We'd be a lot better off if we had bought in a player or two who could do just those two things alone.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:44 pm »
Pissing away top 4 yet again

And we have the audacity to laugh at other sides

Offline gemofabird

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:54 pm »
Lallana and Firmino  bringing absolutely nothing to our attack these days.
Lallana passing it 5 yards for someone else to do something and Firmino - doing nothing! But still starting every game.

Tired of this mentality, but hey ho, at least FSG are content...
The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #213 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:55 pm »
He's nowhere near world class but yet he's our best midfielder by a country mile. Its the weakest area of our team. Lallana is a forward.  Can is a terrible player and Gini ranges from world class to championship depending on his mood.

Didn't say he was world class but what he brings to this current team is obvious.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:56 pm »
Yep, Ranocchia from Inter Milan.

He's not very good though. All we'd be doing is adding another average CB to the squad.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:56 pm »
At least Klopp will now understand that he can't coach shit players.

I hope to god he does. These players have been absolute rubbish for too long. Klopp needs to show a bit more humility and accept changes need to be made.

Offline alvaro

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:00 pm »
The squad is just not good enough to compete. Our first XI is but the drop in quality in the bench is just too much. Top 4 is almost gone I'm afraid.

There are structural problems with the way Fsg are running the club. There isn't enough investment on players.
Better stadium and training facilities don't mean anything if we are just one injured player from having to play Lucas at centre half. We made a profit in the transfer window and now we are getting what we paid for.

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Credulity is not a virtue
« Reply #217 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:02 pm »
I'm actually disgusted tonight. Disgusted by that LFC performance. Disgusted by the Leicester players who literally have not given a fuck all season. Disgusted by the fact that we've got a central striker who isn't a central striker. Disgusted by the fact we got taken to the cleaners by a team that was sitting in 18th and hadn't won in their last 7 games. It was easy for them.

I fucking love Jurgen but he needs to sort this shit out soon. That was unacceptable.

Media narrative will be "Leicester turned back the clock...blah blah blah" but they're fucking shite and have lost by 3 goals home and away to the mancs and chelsea, 2-0 at home to fucking everton, 5-0 to porto and 2-0 away at swansea.

That was shite.

Onwards and upwards reds, I'm still backing Jurgen to takes us to great heights but this fucking hurts.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #218 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:02 pm »

Exactly! All these moaners, can any one of them show me a better left back than Milner? Where on earth could Liverpool find a better centre back than Lucas? Is there a better keeper in Europe than Mignolet? I'll be waiting  8)
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:03 pm »
I really feel sorry for the moderators tonight, I really do. I'm not sure what was worse, the result or some of the reactions in the half time thread (including one dickhead trying to imply that we should sack Klopp already, talk about impatience!).

Shit result and we have only ourselves to blame for it, although the Leicester players are a bunch of snakes who I hope get relegated for doing what they did to Ranieri.
Seriously mate you have some points but stop being so fucking optimistic will ya ffs, your calling out people at HT for bedwetting but most if us can see what was going to happen second half, and do you know why?? Because it's fucking happening every game only you seem to be the only one who can't see it.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #220 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:09 pm »

Money talks.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #221 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:16 pm »
Not to but the blame on one player, but what the fuck are we still doing persisting with Lucas as center back? Vardy has got 3 of his 7 goals against him ffs. Hes finished. He's costing us points whenever he plays, we might aswell start a goal down.

Gini is at fault for their first and Can is beaten in the air for their third. Why is Lucas at fault?
:D

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:20 pm »
That performance lacked desire, bottle, innovation. Got bullied from the go and didn't have the bottle to give it back. Beaten everywhere, in every position and to all the second balls.

We play this tippy tappy nonsense without any pace of movement and one our biggest problems is having useless attacking fullbacks. There's nothing from them, I know their jobs is primarily to defend but nothing going forward, Milner comes in on his right and floats a ball in and Clyne dare not touch the ball with his left. Let's give up corners too, no sorry, let me rephrase that, they have given up on corners

We've gone to the worst team on current form, and recently played in Spain in the CL when our softies were cycling around giggling. Shameful. Absolute embarrassment, hang your heads in shame.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #223 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:32 pm »
I love Klopp, I really do. But he has to realise that if he and this club wants to get anywhere he needs to clear out the gutless, spineless and utterly hopeless shite that has embodied this club. We've been wallowing in a pitiful state for a number of years. If Klopp can't solve this, nobody can.
YWNA

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:33 pm »
The worst thing about it, is that it wasn't even a surprise. We knew they'd be up for it. Fuck, these lads won the LEAGUE last season and the whole football world's been on their arses all week. We needed to turn up - we needed to want to win that. Fucking fannies were half arsed and 2nd best to everything. Deserved to lose, can't complain about the result. Just the fact that our lot did not look arsed at all. This team does not have it in them to win trophies, so I should hope we make a few key changes. Starting with Can - he does not fit in this team at all.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline sikingthegreat1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #225 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:33 pm »
embarrassing and pathetic......

attackers not on form
defensive line and midfield not staying compact enough
full backs pushed up but offering absolutely no threat at all

on top of that,
playing against an opponent who decided to start playing properly, and someone averaging a goal or two per season scoring from a long shot

it's so liverpool :butt :butt

Offline d.arn

• Kopite
« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:37 pm »
I can't remember such a collapse in such a short time. From top of the league flying, still in all cups, to this... whatever this is. Even if we turn things around next game we'll have a real battle to get in the CL places. All teams above us look better at the moment, and unfortunately, so does the team right below us.  :-\

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #227 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:37 pm »
No characters out there.

None at all. It's pathetic. When the chips are down they just do not want to know.

Offline WidnesJon

• Sworn enemy of RuncornPaul
  • Main Stander
  • Kemlyn Hughes
« Reply #228 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:40 pm »
Can't even take any solace from Palace being back in the bottom three - what a spineless display. 

Cheers
Jon

Offline Cabbie

• Main Stander
« Reply #229 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:41 pm »
The team that went on holiday went on holiday.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:41 pm »
What exactly did they do in Malaga?

Top up their sun tans and have lovely bike rides it seems.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #231 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:48 pm »
Very hard to see us finishing top 4 after that. I thought we got over our slump with a well fought draw against Chelsea and then taking the piss out of spurs. But no, we still can't put away the dross. Leicester did play well today, the bastards, but we should be outclassing them.

Fucking pathetic.
We won't finish top 4 so you needn't worry yourself with that.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Ste08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:51 pm »

Based on the last few week there are 100s of players who could improve this team

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #233 on: February 27, 2017, 10:04:55 pm »
:lmao

I can't keep up with the thread - betting it hits 20 pages in 15 minutes

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #234 on: February 27, 2017, 10:05:00 pm »
I hope to god he does. These players have been absolute rubbish for too long. Klopp needs to show a bit more humility and accept changes need to be made.

But he plays the same shit week in week out.

Why not mix it up slightly?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: February 27, 2017, 10:05:08 pm »
Seeing this interview from Vardy and Albrighton - what a fucking bunch of c*nts.  A reaction?  Played like wankers for 6 months and all of a sudden "a reaction"?

Want decking the little wankers
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline dramared

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #236 on: February 27, 2017, 10:05:12 pm »
Yep. Can't remember him crossing in one decent attempt. Plenty chances tonight for him that could have meant a goal or two.

if you asked him to hit the first man with his cross we would see something different im sure

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #237 on: February 27, 2017, 10:05:21 pm »
Klopp needs to take the blame for this, same tactics, same shit players not in proper positions, some tactics, no change from Swansea or Hull.

I am literally gutted after watching the farce.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: February 27, 2017, 10:05:24 pm »
Well maybe we could have lost 7-1 if we didn't go to La Manga.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: February 27, 2017, 10:05:24 pm »
Didn't say he was world class but what he brings to this current team is obvious.

And I never said you did.