Author Topic: Liverpool 1 v Norwich 1 (Bellamy 45+)  (Read 14043 times)

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
Re: Liverpool 1 v Norwich 1 (Bellamy 45+)
« Reply #160 on: October 22, 2011, 07:15:56 pm »
Replay shows that Charlie Adam took a full on elbow/forearm to the temple in that challenge by Barnett. Quite how the referee saw that as a FK to Norwich is beyond me. Looked like an assault on Adam.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #161 on: October 22, 2011, 07:17:05 pm »
Would like to say that whatever happens in the last few minutes, Norwich's response to going behind was superb. Lambert looks to be a good manager in the making.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #162 on: October 22, 2011, 07:17:28 pm »
87 Kuyt gives away the ball in the middle and Norton breaks passes it to Holt on the edge of the box , his shot is charged down and Norwich have the ball back and build

Offline SRAWL

• 'Spicegirls Rule All! Wooooh! Lulz.'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: October 22, 2011, 07:17:33 pm »
Norwich have Liverpool on the rack here. Liverpool need to keep possession and put passes together and take their chances. Not happening at all atm.
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

robbie9fowler robbie fowler
If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #164 on: October 22, 2011, 07:18:47 pm »
Scottish Managers just love the Premier League it seems. There seems a massive gulf in quality between the English and Scottish managers in the top flight these days.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2011, 07:19:41 pm »
90 Liverpool build with Suarez on the right , who gets it to Johnson on the edge of the box his shot is pathetic and high and wide and everything you don't want a shot to be. Agger on for Kuyt? Confused

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2011, 07:19:59 pm »
+3 to be added.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 07:20:37 pm by The 5th Benitle »

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2011, 07:20:18 pm »
Agger on for Kuyt? Confused
Does seem a strange one, with Maxi unused.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2011, 07:22:30 pm »
92 Driven into the box by Henderson, the keeper spills it and last ditch defending clears it out. Corner to Liverpool. Adam over it. Cleared out Liverpool with another corner , taken short and out for throw!

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2011, 07:23:06 pm »
93 Carrol with an open goal misses his header and it's out and wide. Chance to win the game gone.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2011, 07:23:22 pm »
Could you imagine the shit storm if Rafa took off Kuyt for Agger in a game against "cannon fodder" opposition.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2011, 07:23:45 pm »
93 Carrol with an open goal misses his header and it's out and wide. Chance to win the game gone.
So, so close. Did everything right with it, got the power, just past the post. Inches.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2011, 07:24:24 pm »
94 Gerrard with a freekick puts an inch perfect pass for Suarez to whip is a volley and it's a fantastic saved by Ruddy to deny Liverpool the win! FT

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2011, 07:24:33 pm »
Ruddy just made one of the best reaction saves I have ever seen. Suarez with a turning volley about 8 yards out and Ruddy somehow tipped it over the bar.

Offline SRAWL

• 'Spicegirls Rule All! Wooooh! Lulz.'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2011, 07:26:11 pm »
Hmm. Not sure what to really say - poor finishing and not taking our chances has led to another lost 2 points. We really need to improve quickly if we want to finish in the top 4. Bellamy had a good game before he was taken off and Suarez was a bit of a terrier, but missed a number of chances. MOTM - Bellamy. Norwich didn't have a great game, but took their chance when Liverpool took their foot of the gas.
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

robbie9fowler robbie fowler
If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2011, 07:26:14 pm »
FT

If you want to see what is wrong with Liverpool FC at the moment watch this game. Gilt edged chances wasted. 3 times hitting the post. Not clinical enough in front of the net. For some reason I am livid. The defense with a stupid mistake to allow Norwich to equalize and then tried to hold them off.

What I wouldn't give for Robbie Fowler.

Say what you want about the mancs, city, chealsea or any of the Top 4 teams, when they chances come they stick them away. This is something we will have to address sharpish or we will be very lucky to finish top 4. Creating all the chances in the world will get us nothing if we can't finish them.