Author Topic: The Attack  (Read 394690 times)

Offline kevin87

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Attack
« Reply #640 on: November 15, 2014, 11:33:59 pm »
Not sure if serious but..

It sends out the wrong message for one, not exactly pulling up trees is he?

For some bizarre reason he has been selected for Italy.
this is whats wrong with football today. He has a break and hes not allowed to go out? who knows, maybe Brendan told all the players to take a few days off and come back to hit the training pitch hard. You never know, it might actually be good for Mario, and the rest of the boys to have a little break from it all.

Anyway onto the attack, I expect to see a different Mario with Sturridge up front along side him. the interesting thing for me will be if Coutinho or sterling also start. For me that front 4 has the potential to turn our season around. what we need is goals and i think playing those 4 would deliver that. But not sure if Brendan has the balls to do that at this point in time, as it would mean a henderson-gerrard or henderson-lucas set up behind that....

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #641 on: November 16, 2014, 12:47:20 am »
Anyone who posts on this or any other board that 1. Pedro is (however it's modified) "shit" and 2. has been "woeful" or "awful" for Barcelona since Pep left is completely and utterly out of his/her mind.

If Balotelli is injured to the point that he can't play for us next Sunday, then perhaps we should play Gerrard as a striker, in a tandem with Lambert or Borini.
Ludi Circenses!

Offline perspectiveplease

• getsomethenstopwastingourbandwidth!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #642 on: November 16, 2014, 12:51:36 am »
Fucking Hodgeson

Online Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #643 on: November 16, 2014, 01:58:06 am »
Balotelli injured his hamstring and is back at Liverpool according to the Guardian

Fuck Conte and his prehistoric training methods he's been an abject failure for Italy. Forcing Balo to train until he had a muscular injury? Fucking prehistoric coaches. Contesaurus. The man is vile and I hate him and his [insert random animal] face. The club is better off advising Balo not to answer any future call ups, the Italian NT is shit anyway what have they accomplished in the last 4 years? c*nt of a coach, c*nt of a NT.

Oh wait..
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #644 on: November 16, 2014, 07:30:04 am »
^
Point well made

Offline fefs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #645 on: November 16, 2014, 08:43:01 am »
Fuck Conte and his prehistoric training methods he's been an abject failure for Italy. Forcing Balo to train until he had a muscular injury? Fucking prehistoric coaches. Contesaurus. The man is vile and I hate him and his [insert random animal] face. The club is better off advising Balo not to answer any future call ups, the Italian NT is shit anyway what have they accomplished in the last 4 years? c*nt of a coach, c*nt of a NT.

Oh wait..

Its hardly like he was doing sprint training right after playing a match

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #646 on: November 16, 2014, 09:39:24 am »
Feel sorry for Mario, I was looking forward to seeing him link up with Sturridge.  It's the only time we've looked decent this season.

Online plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #647 on: November 16, 2014, 10:44:49 am »
Never been so happy a liverpool player is injured.

Seriously? So yeah who before did you love to see get injured? Cunty that.

Offline TealC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #648 on: November 16, 2014, 11:09:24 am »
Any predictions on How long hes out for? I have been waiting for a sturridge balotelli front for a while now :(

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #649 on: November 16, 2014, 11:57:33 am »
I have been waiting for Balotelli to turn up for some time, in one form or another so it looks like the wait will continue. In many respects we are in a mode of experimenting anyway as we are dabbling along trying to find our best system with what we have. I honestly could not pick a sure 11 in a must win game as there is several lads who should be starting on paper but what you see on the park ...like Balotelli....is making me question how the hell do we get the best out of the talent available.

Sturridge cannot be match fit right now can he but the onus seems to be we need him but no point injuring him for short term goals when you need the lad for 25 plus league games still. He does make surprisingly quick recoveries and I be very tempted to start him for 60 mins and see how he goes. The attack as a whole has been MIA for the season so I am hoping Brendan can go back to the basics that made our season so special last season and get a free flowing quick moving unit back out there.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #650 on: November 16, 2014, 10:02:16 pm »

Oh wait..
Er...
How bizarre. And I haven't missed the point, I just can't for the life of me think why you'd use this to make a point about that awful twat Hodgson.

Offline Il Capitano

• Forza Liverpool. This thing of ours...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #651 on: November 16, 2014, 11:35:13 pm »

Oh wait..

not at all sure what that has to do with roy hodgson

players get injured? players are more likely to get injured if you push them to it? gee this is important knowledge

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: November 16, 2014, 11:44:37 pm »
One of the newspapers tonight say we're looking to pay Lille extra to bring Origi to the club in January instead of the summer.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #653 on: November 17, 2014, 12:04:15 am »
Thank God.. we need some sort of reinforcement up front.

Offline DanA

• misses the Eurovision Glory Days.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #654 on: November 17, 2014, 06:47:08 am »

Oh wait..

You're right, it's hypocrisy of the highest order to give Conte the benefit of the doubt and not Hodgeson. After all Hodgeson is a proven success time and again. It's Conte that's stealing a living.
Quote from: hinesy
He hadn't played as if he was on fire, more the slight breeze cutting across New Brighton on a summer's day than El Nino, the force of nature.

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• Elevated to the RAWK Peerage. Furious Legend In His Own Lunchtime.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Humans were harmed in the making of this picture
« Reply #655 on: November 18, 2014, 03:32:35 pm »
One of the newspapers tonight say we're looking to pay Lille extra to bring Origi to the club in January instead of the summer.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-striker-divock-origi-frustrated-at-lille-and-wants-early-switch-to-anfield-9860485.html                     

Divock Origi could inject the boost of a new arrival into Liverpool during the January transfer window if the striker has his wish.

The striker was signed by the Reds during the summer in a £9.8m deal from Lille, but the 19-year-old was immediately sent back on loan to the Ligue 1 side for a season long loan.

The decision to do so was designed to help Origi's development and in 17 appearances this term he has scored four goals.

However Origi is growing frustrated at Lille and during the current international break, in which he has linked up with the Belgian national side, has signalled he would like to cut his loan short and move to Anfield.

“Maybe January, who knows? It is not me who makes the decisions but if the club choose to let me go in January I would go. I would like to join Liverpool then. I said that I would stay for the whole season and I wish to remain honourable in that, of course, but if there was a decision by the clubs, I would not say that I would not like to go to Liverpool in January.

“Brendan Rodgers is in contact regularly. That makes me feel very good and wanted. And although I agreed to stay with Lille until the end of this season, if there was a chance of joining Liverpool sooner I would take it.

“I would love to move to Liverpool sooner rather than later. I am here at Lille, it is fine, they are a good club and they have helped me. But it is also frustrating. It is French football. I can’t wait to be playing in the Premier League because I can now see that it will suit me better.”

It is not yet clear if Liverpool will move to secure the early return of Origi, however their recent struggles in front of goal could make the prospect an appealing one.

With Daniel Sturridge missing most of the season through injury and Mario Balotelli yet to find his groove, more options could be exactly what Rodgers needs, particularly with the club currently languishing 11th in the Premier League.
From the Country of Liverpool

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #656 on: November 18, 2014, 06:37:45 pm »
Markovic was subbed off on 65th minute vs Greece today. Performance was the typical Markovic performance of 14/15 - just big nothing. It`s really worrying now that it`s almost December his every single performance from him this season club or country was not only without a goal or assist but even without a proper attempt to have a go at a fullback.

Whoever keeps on labeling him as `winger` may want to reassess that because we saw nothing from him in that position this season. Funnily enough there was a very small period in the match today where he received the ball in central positions and actually tried to drive forward and take on people - it is something hopefully BR will experiment with in future because the lad still has the good touch and acceleration but just like Sterling he looks more effective in that central corridor rather than on the wing trying to take people on as it clearly is not working.

I still believe there is player in him but he desperately needs some good coaching and more pressure heaped on him to take more responsibility in games.

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #657 on: November 19, 2014, 08:29:43 pm »
Feel like this run to Christmas will be make or break for Rodgers now. Sturridge can't be relied on, and he needs to prove that he can get results with the current crop of players. It's a lousy excuse to just be waiting until January. We spent over 100 million in the summer, 70% of which went on attacking talent. If we continue to struggle for results and get dumped out of the Champions League, the fans will turn and it could be curtains before the year anniversary of the closest we've come to the title in decades.

People can bemoan the defence, but we need to start scoring and Rodgers needs to find a team combination that threatens the opposition goal more than we have been as well as being solid in midfield and defence.

Decisions on whether to stick with Balotelli, playing 2 upfront etc will make or break his career with us here now. Pray he gets it right and when Sturridge does finally return and we do finally get another striker in that we are within 3-6 points of the top four.

Offline SquirrelandGman

• 24 Hour Party People Plastic Face Carnt Smile (White Out)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Shagging a sheep somewhere.
« Reply #658 on: November 20, 2014, 12:21:19 am »
I'd be happy if we manage to get a positive goal difference this season at the rate were going

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #659 on: November 20, 2014, 05:38:00 am »
Reckon we got in Origi's ear and asked him to put some pressure on Lille?

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #660 on: November 20, 2014, 06:30:58 am »
You're right, it's hypocrisy of the highest order to give Conte the benefit of the doubt and not Hodgeson. After all Hodgeson is a proven success time and again. It's Conte that's stealing a living.

It's hardly the same situation anyway. We were unhappy with how Sturridge was handled after a game. Balotelli didn't play. He effectively picked up a knock in training and wasn't risked for the games.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #661 on: November 20, 2014, 06:34:20 am »
It's a U.S. 'source' so take it with a grain of salt but apparently Lille are looking into bringing Jozy Altidore (on loan? permanently) in to fill the gap that'll be left if Origi's loan is cut short (in return for $, I presume).
Ludi Circenses!

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #662 on: November 20, 2014, 05:41:41 pm »
Feel like this run to Christmas will be make or break for Rodgers now. Sturridge can't be relied on, and he needs to prove that he can get results with the current crop of players. It's a lousy excuse to just be waiting until January. We spent over 100 million in the summer, 70% of which went on attacking talent. If we continue to struggle for results and get dumped out of the Champions League, the fans will turn and it could be curtains before the year anniversary of the closest we've come to the title in decades.

Definite. If we don't rack up at the very least 15-18 points by January the 1st then we will be out of the hunt for the Champions league and I think failure to finish in the top 6 would get Rodgers the boot.

Offline KirkVanHouten

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #663 on: November 21, 2014, 12:53:54 am »
Anyone who posts on this or any other board that 1. Pedro is (however it's modified) "shit" and 2. has been "woeful" or "awful" for Barcelona since Pep left is completely and utterly out of his/her mind.

If Balotelli is injured to the point that he can't play for us next Sunday, then perhaps we should play Gerrard as a striker, in a tandem with Lambert or Borini.

This makes me feel fucking ill. In the space of 7 months we go from having the two best strikers in the league to playing Gerrard up top with Lambert or Borini. If this happens I may vomit.

Offline ThePoolMan

• Not quite the Pool Man, more like the ESL Man
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #664 on: November 21, 2014, 09:51:16 am »
It's a U.S. 'source' so take it with a grain of salt but apparently Lille are looking into bringing Jozy Altidore (on loan? permanently) in to fill the gap that'll be left if Origi's loan is cut short (in return for $, I presume).

I can't believe that Lille would be that suicidal - that would just about guarantee relegation for Lille given how unprofilic Altidore was in the Premiership.

Offline ThePoolMan

• Not quite the Pool Man, more like the ESL Man
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #665 on: November 21, 2014, 09:53:36 am »
This makes me feel fucking ill. In the space of 7 months we go from having the two best strikers in the league to playing Gerrard up top with Lambert or Borini. If this happens I may vomit.

The buck for that stops at Rodgers' door as it was he who made a mess of the signings in the close season and failed to anticipate and provide the contingency plan for Suarez's departure. It's up to him to solve the problem or as he himself admitted, he will have to pay the price for FSG will not stick with a manager who does not have the answers.

Offline stoj

• Main Stander
« Reply #666 on: November 21, 2014, 09:55:05 am »
I can't believe that Lille would be that suicidal - that would just about guarantee relegation for Lille given how unprofilic Altidore was in the Premiership.

Maybe we should get Him in? He can't be more unprolific than the current crop we have? lol

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #667 on: November 21, 2014, 10:28:45 am »

To be fair, one of those strikers is still on our books and just happens to be injured at the moment.

If our "second striker" is also injured, then of course we're going to have to be creative

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #668 on: November 21, 2014, 01:20:56 pm »
The risk with Origi is we bring in a 4th average striker, he may not hit the ground running etc.

IF we are serious about top 4 we should be signing a proven forward, someone who fits our style.. If we pay over the odds, so be it.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #669 on: November 21, 2014, 01:29:18 pm »
I wouldn't bring Origi back. Either he comes back and gets limited time because we've pulled ourselves together, or he comes in with us still in a mess and too much expectation on him.

Without knowing our FFP situation it's hard to say who we should be targeting though.

Online plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #670 on: November 21, 2014, 01:29:35 pm »
The risk with Origi is we bring in a 4th average striker, he may not hit the ground running etc.

IF we are serious about top 4 we should be signing a proven forward, someone who fits our style.. If we pay over the odds, so be it.

Well haven't we've been quite decent though still with paying over the odds, i.e Lallana, Lovren and Markovic for example recently. So why stop there, lets do it once again but this time for a bit more proven quality.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #671 on: November 21, 2014, 01:54:43 pm »

And some players do better in different leagues, think all the dutch strikers that came here to the prem and bombed mainly at Sunderland,and Boro, think Shev at Chelsea, etc. Horses for Courses covers it. Think some of our buys like for example the supposed best two young players in the world , and the next Zedan from France under Geds reign.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 01:56:52 pm by Mutton Geoff »
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #672 on: November 21, 2014, 01:56:47 pm »

I sort of agree with this line of thought.

Paying over the odds to secure a genuine top drawer player is acceptable. Paying over the odds to secure a good player, not so much.

Knowing what we know now, I'll bet there aren't many that would complain if we paid 90 million for Suarez in January and started him on 250k a week ?
I've just no confidence in our 'management structure' to secure said player though....
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #673 on: November 21, 2014, 01:59:26 pm »

And that proven and costly player also bombs what's your next option? Origi right now would fill the Borini or Mario spot, and we would get him a few months later anyway.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #674 on: November 21, 2014, 02:00:42 pm »
And that proven and costly player also bombs what's your next option? Origi right now would fill the Borini or Mario spot, and we would get him a few months later anyway.

And is an admission that you fucked up in the summer.

Buying another striker would give us 6 !!!
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Online plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #675 on: November 21, 2014, 02:18:32 pm »
And is an admission that you fucked up in the summer.

Buying another striker would give us 6 !!!

7 with Aspas, but he and Borini will most likely be here that much longer, definitively not after this season. Real question marks around Lambert presence and future as well with Balotelli. Yes we have been good in wasting cash here. But what should we do now otherwise? Hope that Lambert and Balotelli just all of a sudden completely change styles? Borini to go on a scoring spree? Sturridge to stay injury free?

No matter the fuck up, we have to get someone in at January. And at the end of the season (before of course) do a complete overlook on our transfer policies.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #676 on: November 21, 2014, 02:35:01 pm »
I sort of agree with this line of thought.

Paying over the odds to secure a genuine top drawer player is acceptable. Paying over the odds to secure a good player, not so much.

Knowing what we know now, I'll bet there aren't many that would complain if we paid 90 million for Suarez in January and started him on 250k a week ?
I've just no confidence in our 'management structure' to secure said player though....

Well if there is no confidence in our present structure then changes will have to be made and typically one of those first changes will be the dismissal of the manager. I don't want that even if we finish 6th or 7th...do you? We all know if changes occur then Brendan will more than likely get the chop. Personally its hard to see us play right now but when a club is just getting its legs and then have its best attacking player since the 80s leave us then something has to give if the club don't use the bulk of that money to fill the chasm that has just opened. To not secure our first choice replacement - Sanchez - and instead end up with Balotelli (the polar opposite to Sanchez & Suarez) then someone made a boo boo. Not sure if it was Brendan's ultimate choice but the club as a whole should have avoided that dead end a lot better than they did.

While there has been some very ?? signings this summer I still feel at least half of them will pan out quite well. They usually do within 12 - 18 months and based on who we have signed under Brendan I like what I have seen more than not. Coutinho can be frustrating but at that price what a bargain. Sturridge, injuries aside which is out of our control has been one of our best buys ever. Moreno looks the part, Manquilo has been bit of a sensation considering the cost. Even a Lambert still looks like a good buy once he settles as to have a 4th choice striker who is a full England international to call upon and who has clicked with Sturridge in parts for England...you know he will give it his all.

Yeah the cat will be in danger again this weekend as the dust may not settle until after the New Year but lets just get on with it. Work those socks off and give 110% and see where we are at by May as I have faith most of the lads & the manager will be putting their foot forward & that is all I can ask.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #677 on: November 21, 2014, 02:38:30 pm »
Well if there is no confidence in our present structure then changes will have to be made and typically one of those first changes will be the dismissal of the manager. I don't want that even if we finish 6th or 7th...
6th or 7th would be just about acceptable, although a huge disappointment after last season. However, the way things are going I fear it may be much worse than that.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #678 on: November 21, 2014, 04:14:00 pm »
6th or 7th would be just about acceptable, although a huge disappointment after last season. However, the way things are going I fear it may be much worse than that.

It's not always black and white though regarding where you finish in the table is how you judge everything because there can be mitigating factors either for or against. Houllier's last season we finished 4th but he'd clearly run his course here. I think the most concerning this season has been the performances. We've been terrible all season. If that carried on till May then it'd be unacceptable. We have to improve our performance levels as well as results. You can finish 5th-7th with mitigating factors like a real injury crisis (not just one player being out who you have no replacement due to pissing money away and not scouting properly. We can't miss out on 4th to Arsenal and United and then blame injuries for example) or huge cup success (i.e. reaching a Europa League final and ideally winning it to get back in the CL).

I think for a club of our stature and budget in the modern age to finish 8th or certainly below is almost harder to do than finish in the top 7. United were truly hopeless last season but 7th was as bad as it got. That's why Kenny was binned even though we got to two cup finals. In 11/12 we were in relegation form for half a season but still were never lower than 8th.

I'd be weary of spending anything in January because there's nobody at the club i'd trust to for one identify the right talent and two to get the deal done if we did find the right player. It's easy to buy someone a club wants rid of (I.e. Balotelli) or pay double a player's worth (Lallana/Lovren/Markovic).  If it was Balotelli or bust in the summer (and the good player we did identify we couldn't get) then god knows what it'll be in January. Our transfer policy is well and truly broken and one way or another needs fixing before more money is wasted.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 04:20:40 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #679 on: November 21, 2014, 07:16:56 pm »
Oh for a Fatty Robo, a Davie Hodgson or a Paul Walsh.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family