Author Topic: Injury news only thread. *  (Read 1923559 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Current injury updates?
« Reply #1240 on: October 17, 2014, 11:26:41 pm »
Honestly mate, you've been on my arse since the Summer. Take it to PM or mute me + watch the insults, not my fault this season is proving you wrong every single day.

I am loving it. We are in the champions league, will be playing Madrid next week and have one of the best squads with so many talented players we have seen for a while. Sorry but 1 month of poor performances doesn't affect me.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1241 on: October 17, 2014, 11:26:49 pm »
Current injury updates. Not transfers revisited

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Re: Current injury updates? not a transfer speculation thread
« Reply #1242 on: October 17, 2014, 11:27:05 pm »
Daniel Sturridge is not as injury prone as Ledley King or Darren bloody "Sick Note" Anderton, that is ridiculous. 
He`s getting there with giant strides. Just look at his injury record last few years.

Offline johnbarnesish

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1243 on: October 17, 2014, 11:27:12 pm »
another injury - not exactly a surprise

Lambert looks slightly inept and i'm guessing by the lack of action that Brendan ain't that impressed either
Borini still at the club and getting matches even though he looks absolute dogs
the gamble of Baloteli looking pretty desperate - especially as were playing him as a lone striker and he is afraid of being in the box by himself.

so frustrating to go from where we was last season to where we was the season before that.

i stated my reservations when we was signing half of these players and was faced with the glass is as full as can be brigade. Im hoping that we can turn the corner and get back to the level we were at last season, but its only a hope rather than expectation going by our performances and Brendans desperate press conferences.

come on Liverpool for F sake

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1244 on: October 17, 2014, 11:27:37 pm »
Sure, but we spent £600m on transfers in the last 11 years, which is a ton more than Arsenal, Spurs or Everton and more than Man Utd.

You'd be a bit pissed at say a 40/50% success rate on transfers.  Seriously looking at that list posted from Brentie it's about 20% at best.  It's bizarre how we get so many wrong & completely fail every time.

Offline Humperdinck

• Kopite
« Reply #1245 on: October 17, 2014, 11:27:42 pm »
Absolutely shambolic.
Absolute fucking car crash of a season.
Absolutely fucking inept.
When they've shown themselves to be absolutely fucking inept!
We've had one succesful window since 2008. ONE FUCKING GOOD TRANSFER WINDOW!
We are fucking hopeless
We are fucking awful at transfers.
Everyone else who had a part to play in leaving us with no backup for Sturridge though... Should be punished for this dereliction of duty. Simple as that. If this was the military, they should be court martialled.
If we weren't so inept at transfers
It's absolutely shambolic from start to finish.

Christ alfuckingmighty man, we get the message.

Offline Wernerred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1246 on: October 17, 2014, 11:28:01 pm »
Dissapointing news for sure but a lot of cry babies in here.

Sturridge is an important player but this team is only going to improve with or without him. Good to see Allen and Can back. First task is to go beat QPR and I still think we'll do it comfortably.

Too many writing off the likes of Balotelli and Borini. Still top footballers who deserve time in our team to grow into the players they can be. Sorry we're not top of the league again like you all thought we would be (if you thought that you're retarded), if you don't like it go and support Chelsea.

Online Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1247 on: October 17, 2014, 11:28:10 pm »
How utterly predictable.

So it's looking likely that Sturridge will have missed 2/3rds of the CL group stages and around 1/4 of a normal (full) PL season, all before December. As borderline world class a player as Sturridge is, you can't rely on a player that's never fit. It's just not feasible. Sad, but true. Sturridge will play when he's available, but we can't have him being our main or only top class striker.

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1248 on: October 17, 2014, 11:30:09 pm »
He`s getting there with giant strides. Just look at his injury record last few years.

But he's not there yet.  He's been unlucky up to this point, those players were robbed of years and years of their careers, Sturridge isn't in their category just yet and might never be.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1249 on: October 17, 2014, 11:30:44 pm »
You'd be a bit pissed at say a 40/50% success rate on transfers.  Seriously looking at that list posted from Brentie it's about 20% at best.  It's bizarre how we get so many wrong & completely fail every time.

I think it comes from the strategy from the club being buy from below the top shelf.

Chelsea might go out and spend £30m on a player like Costa who's guaranteed to be a top player, whilst Liverpool always seem happy to instead throw £12m at Borini and then a year later when it doesn't work £8m at Aspas and £8m at Alberto. In the end the price ends up similar
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1250 on: October 17, 2014, 11:30:45 pm »
Yawn. Same argument since 2008 on here. "Who else could we have bought".

If the scouts we have could not find in world football 1 stiker with pace, who could make forward runs, was available, was good in front of goal and was willing to come to us then forget the court martial, go straight to the sentence!

Come on, these days everyone can find out which players are out there who have quality, everyone can watch them on Youtube and analyse their stats, there is no 'mystery' player who could come in out of nowhere and be top quality that we don't already know about. Teams like Swansea or Southampton can find players out of left field who do well, but we need players of a higher quality, and there's less of them around.

So who could we have signed who was good enough to deputise for Sturridge and (partially) replace Suarez?

Offline Humperdinck

• Kopite
« Reply #1251 on: October 17, 2014, 11:31:33 pm »

Not really, he played 29 league games out of 38 last season and 14 from what 19-20 when he first got here, it's frustrating but lets not start with drivel like this.

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1252 on: October 17, 2014, 11:33:16 pm »

Always feels like the club is more interested in signing 2-3 players for £10m each who might make it, than 1 player for £30m who is a top player

It's not even a question of big money transfers for me.

It's about buying players that fit a system.

Why buy a keeper who is not comfortable with the ball at his feet and doesn't communicate with his defenders for a manager who wants to play from the back?
Why buy a striker in Aspas who is nowhere near physical enough for this league, or like Alberto who is nowhere near fast enough for this league?
Why buy the slowest player and an immobile striker we've signed this century to replace the most hyperactive sportsman in the world, who spearheaded an attack all based on speed, pressing and infinite mobility?
Why scout Luis Suarez for 3 years, buy him to pair him up with Fernando Torres (a striker who plays off the shoulder, is mobile and can drift to the wings) then replace Torres with a player who is his antithesis in every single fucking way?
Why buy a player with never ending injury problems to come play in the most physical league in the world and replace the brains of your midfield, that makes everything tick?
Why replace a terrier in Javier Mascherano, a pacey defensive midfielder who would hunt down players anywhere on the pitch with the 2nd slowest player we've had this century?

Manager after manager, owners after owners, scouts after scouts.... They buy players that do not fit the system, players that make absolutely no sense.

Every transfer has risks, every clubs make bad signings. I can live with that. If Lallana or Markovic fail, then so be it. They're both players which make sense, they fit the system.

What I can't accept is this constant ability Liverpool Football Club have of buying players that make absolutely fuck all sense for the way you play. I don't think there's any other club in the world that do this on a constant basis.

"I am the most expensive player they've ever bought, but they want me to change the way I play completely. What was the point of buying me then?" Stan Collymore, 4-4-2 magazine 1995.

19 years on, and we're still at it. It is absolutely bewildering.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 11:36:26 pm by Brentie »
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #1253 on: October 17, 2014, 11:33:34 pm »
I'm not as doom and gloom or panic stricken as Brentie, but he does have a point about not signing a like for like striker for Daniel in the summer. Everyone knows how injury prone Daniel is, so relying on him to stay fit the entire season is absolutely idiotic.  >:(

If you remember, many of Rawks stat men were out in force providing conclusive evidence that he wasn't injury prone!
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #1254 on: October 17, 2014, 11:33:43 pm »
But he's not there yet.  He's been unlucky up to this point, those players were robbed of years and years of their careers, Sturridge isn't in their category just yet and might never be.
Agree he`s not there yet but last season he had a 2-3 month injury that coincided with summer break, had it been during the season combined with the one he sustained as it is it would have been half of the last season out injured. And it looks like it`ll be the same case this season.
And we`ve just given him long-term deal which means we want to build our future around him but right now I think it`s a huge legitimate question if that`s even viable.

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1255 on: October 17, 2014, 11:34:49 pm »
Right, how do you mute someone ?

And well done mods for closing player topics, at least its all in one place now.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1256 on: October 17, 2014, 11:35:18 pm »
Agree he`s not there yet but last season he had a 2-3 month injury that coincided with summer break, had it been during the season combined with the one he sustained as it is it would have been half of the last season out injured. And it looks like it`ll be the same case this season.
And we`ve just given him long-term deal which means we want to build our future around him but right now I think it`s a huge legitimate question if that`s even viable.

Yup

Last 2 seasons:

Started 38 of 58 league games (65%)
This season 3 of 7 (set to become possible 3 of 10 or worse)
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #1257 on: October 17, 2014, 11:35:39 pm »
Someone tell me this is a sick joke.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1258 on: October 17, 2014, 11:35:54 pm »

So a big no to Aguero as well then? Oh and Costa as well?

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1259 on: October 17, 2014, 11:36:14 pm »
This is veering off topic of course but I wonder why the really top players seemingly hardly ever get injured.  Suarez, Ronaldo and Messi for example.  Hardly ever injured.  Yet probably targeted in every match more so than other players.  Yep they get the odd knock but when they do they miss the least amount of games compared to original prognosis etc.  Yet every week without fail they turn up and score goals.  In the 60's/70's the likes of George Best never got injured either. 

Sturridge isn't hammered every game by any stretch.  In fact Suarez used to get booted all over the pitch (and booted others in return) but was rarely injured.  Banned yes.  But injury was never a factor.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1260 on: October 17, 2014, 11:36:15 pm »
I think it comes from the strategy from the club being buy from below the top shelf.

Chelsea might go out and spend £30m on a player like Costa who's guaranteed to be a top player, whilst Liverpool always seem happy to instead throw £12m at Borini and then a year later when it doesn't work £8m at Aspas and £8m at Alberto. In the end the price ends up similar

People talk like if we wanted to, we could just go and buy a £30m striker with no problem. But Chelsea can attract a £30m striker because they are guaranteed CL football and can pay ridiculous wages. Plus they already have a very strong squad so they can just buy one or two 'elite' players to upgrade it a little. But we have had to buy virtually half a squad this summer. And with the managerial changes we've had in the last few years, that's three different managers trying to overhaul the squad.

Anyway, I'll leave the transfer talk now as this is the injuries thread.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #1261 on: October 17, 2014, 11:36:40 pm »
Even though Brentie is over-reacting imo, I think questions need to be asked as to why we signed Lambert AND Balotelli. Two players who are good players in their own right, but don't exactly fit the mould of how we like to attack teams. Now I can understand signing one of them, a plan B and all that, but both of them when were crying out for another forward with a similar style to Daniel, I don't really understand it.

Offline Dan6times

• "Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later... DAN!"
  • Kopite
  • Imagine not supporting Liverpool
« Reply #1262 on: October 17, 2014, 11:36:48 pm »
daniel is a boss player yes, but we won against west brom, and outplayed everton without him.we are capable of avoiding some losses without him and with lallala in form we can perhaps get some wins. so when daniel gets back we could still be in the hunt for the top 4
capable of avoiding some losses and getting some wins... Who are we Burnley???
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1263 on: October 17, 2014, 11:38:07 pm »
This is veering off topic of course but I wonder why the really top players seemingly hardly ever get injured.  Suarez, Ronaldo and Messi for example.  Hardly ever injured.  Yet probably targeted in every match more so than other players.  Yep they get the odd knock but when they do they miss the least amount of games compared to original prognosis etc.  Yet every week without fail they turn up and score goals.  In the 60's/70's the likes of George Best never got injured either. 

Sturridge isn't hammered every game by any stretch.  In fact Suarez used to get booted all over the pitch (and booted others in return) but was rarely injured.  Banned yes.  But injury was never a factor.

Aguero has missed loads of City games. Costa is hardly built with much solidity either. Van Persie had loads of injuries.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #1264 on: October 17, 2014, 11:38:36 pm »
Hodgson, not enough he tried to bury the club as manager, he's still murdering LFC even when he's gone...
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1265 on: October 17, 2014, 11:39:01 pm »
Here's Daniel's injury history since he joined us 2 1/2 years ago:

Calf/Shin Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2014 October 13th
Thigh Muscle Strain    Liverpool Injuries    2014 September 5th
Hamstring Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2014 July 31st
Hip/Thigh Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2014 June 14th
Hamstring Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2014 April 13th
Ankle/Foot Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 November 29th
Hip/Thigh Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 November 9th
Hip/Thigh Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 September 1st
Ankle/Foot Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 May 29th
Hip/Thigh Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 March 19th
Hip/Thigh Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 February 25th
Hip/Thigh Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 February 3rd

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1266 on: October 17, 2014, 11:39:13 pm »

Why buy a keeper who is not comfortable with the ball at his feet and doesn't communicate with his defenders for a manager who wants to play from the back?
Why buy a striker in Aspas who is nowhere near physical enough for this league, or like Alberto who is nowhere near fast enough for this league?
Why buy the slowest player and an immobile striker we've signed this century to replace the most hyperactive sportsman in the world, who spearheaded an attack all based on speed, pressing and infinite mobility?
Why scout Luis Suarez for 3 years, buy him to pair him up with Fernando Torres (a striker who plays off the shoulder, is mobile and can drift to the wings) then replace Torres with a player who is his antithesis in every single fucking way?
Why buy a player with never ending injury problems to come play in the most physical league in the world and replace the brains of your midfield, that makes everything tick?
Why replace a terrier in Javier Mascherano, a pacey defensive midfielder who would hunt down players anywhere on the pitch with the 2nd slowest player we've had this century?

Manager after manager, owners after owners, scouts after scouts.... They buy players that do not fit the system, players that make absolutely no sense.

Every transfer has risks, every clubs make bad signings. I can live with that. If Lallana or Markovic fail, then so be it. They're both players which make sense, they fit the system.

What I can't accept is this constant ability Liverpool Football Club have of buying players that make absolutely fuck all sense for the way you play. I don't think there's any other club in the world that do this on a constant basis.

"I am the most expensive player they've ever bought, but they want me to change the way I play completely. What was the point of buying me then?" Stan Collymore, 4-4-2 magazine 1995.

Spot on with most of that to be fair.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #1267 on: October 17, 2014, 11:39:42 pm »
If you remember, many of Rawks stat men were out in force providing conclusive evidence that he wasn't injury prone!

Yeah, never bought into that stat bollocks. Don't think they really believed what they were typing either to be honest.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #1268 on: October 17, 2014, 11:40:12 pm »
Remy would have been good now

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #1269 on: October 17, 2014, 11:40:39 pm »
So a big no to Aguero as well then? Oh and Costa as well?
My point is if and that`s a giant IF we scout somebody with similar qualities we might consider that player instead of thinking we don`t that player because we have Sturridge as it`s a genuine , legitimate question if we can count on him here long-term, and unfortunately we can`t afford 3-4 top class strikers like those two teams you mentioned.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1270 on: October 17, 2014, 11:41:25 pm »
Aguero has missed loads of City games. Costa is hardly built with much solidity either. Van Persie had loads of injuries.

Those clubs have the money for quality back up

Offline Pidalow

• Legacy Fan
  • Success is not forever and failure isn’t fatal.
« Reply #1271 on: October 17, 2014, 11:41:33 pm »
Here's Daniel's injury history since he joined us 2 1/2 years ago:

Calf/Shin Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2014 October 13th
Thigh Muscle Strain    Liverpool Injuries    2014 September 5th
Hamstring Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2014 July 31st
Hip/Thigh Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2014 June 14th
Hamstring Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2014 April 13th
Ankle/Foot Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 November 29th
Hip/Thigh Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 November 9th
Hip/Thigh Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 September 1st
Ankle/Foot Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 May 29th
Hip/Thigh Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 March 19th
Hip/Thigh Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 February 25th
Hip/Thigh Injury    Liverpool Injuries    2013 February 3rd

Depressing. Feel sorry for Sturridge too, lad is just made of glass.

Offline deadsetred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1272 on: October 17, 2014, 11:41:47 pm »
I just cant believe we messed up the Remy deal - talk about snatching defeat from the draws of victory. That's our biggest fuck up this season. We should have Remy and origi replacing sturridge.

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1273 on: October 17, 2014, 11:41:54 pm »
Anyways, done for the night.

One day, Liverpool Football Club will figure out this transfer business lark. They will have good scouts. They will have a plan. They will make transfers that make sense. They will have forward planning. They will be ready to pounce once a top player leaves, because they will have 10 men shortlist. They will be ready if a top player is injured because they would have bought someone in the Summer that's similar in style. They will buy players that fit the system. Entire seasons will not be ruined because the transfer strategy is completely inept.

And when that happens, I'll do you all a favor and stop posting here.

Au revoir.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1274 on: October 17, 2014, 11:42:56 pm »

I meant the top top players.  I wouldn't class Aguero, Costa or Van Persie in the same bracket.  I was referring to Ronaldo, Messi and Suarez (best players in the world at the mo) and then threw it back to Best (best in those days).  They hardly ever get/got injured.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1275 on: October 17, 2014, 11:43:20 pm »
My point is if and that`s a giant IF we scout somebody with similar qualities we might consider that player instead of thinking we don`t that player because we have Sturridge as it`s a genuine , legitimate question if we can count on him here long-term, and unfortunately we can`t afford 3-4 top class strikers like those two teams you mentioned.

Players get injured. He still turns out for most of our games and rightly will remain to be a key player for us like Aguero is for City. If we decide we are not going to reward players like that then we are looking at a very narrow short list of players.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1276 on: October 17, 2014, 11:43:34 pm »

Oh so now it's 19 years, not 6? We have signed a hell of a lot of good players in the last 19 years. But do you not think it's possible that fans of other clubs, who are not winning stuff, could be saying the same things as you? The only fans who won't be saying this are those who support the teams with unlimited wealth. The signings we have made in the last 20 years have kept us for the most part, at the top end of the table, with three decent title challenges, and a few Cup wins. To get to where we want to be, you can only guarantee success in the transfer market if you have unlimited wealth.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1277 on: October 17, 2014, 11:44:37 pm »
I meant the top top players.  I wouldn't class Aguero, Costa or Van Persie in the same bracket.  I was referring to Ronaldo, Messi and Suarez (best players in the world at the mo) and then threw it back to Best (best in those days).  They hardly ever get/got injured.

Ronaldo does get a fair few injuries. Messi has been injured as well. Both are more durable than Sturridge but hardly in Suarez's league for durability.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1278 on: October 17, 2014, 11:44:37 pm »
Anyways, done for the night.

One day, Liverpool Football Club will figure out this transfer business lark. They will have good scouts. They will have a plan. They will make transfers that make sense. They will have forward planning. They will be ready to pounce once a top player leaves, because they will have 10 men shortlist. They will be ready if a top player is injured because they would have bought someone in the Summer that's similar in style. They will buy players that fit the system. Entire seasons will not be ruined because the transfer strategy is completely inept.

And when that happens, I'll do you all a favor and stop posting here.

Au revoir.

Why don't you just send them your CV then, if it's so easy?

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1279 on: October 17, 2014, 11:45:23 pm »
Oh so now it's 19 years, not 6? We have signed a hell of a lot of good players in the last 19 years. But do you not think it's possible that fans of other clubs, who are not winning stuff, could be saying the same things as you? The only fans who won't be saying this are those who support the teams with unlimited wealth. The signings we have made in the last 20 years have kept us for the most part, at the top end of the table, with three decent title challenges, and a few Cup wins. To get to where we want to be, you can only guarantee success in the transfer market if you have unlimited wealth.

In the last 19 years we've spent more than Arsenal, United in the transfer market. It's not crazy to suggest we've underperformed in the market