Author Topic: [World Cup 2018] South American qualifiers  (Read 70282 times)

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
Re: [World Cup 2018] South American qualifiers
« Reply #480 on: November 16, 2016, 03:03:58 am »
Peru 0 Brazil 0 , half-time.

Coutinho unscathed so far.
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #481 on: November 16, 2016, 03:10:29 am »

Hope it stays that way. We need him safe and sound back in Merseyside ;D

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #482 on: November 16, 2016, 03:10:32 am »
Peru 0 Brazil 0 , half-time.

Aye, the quality cameramen have found the target tonight more than the footballers though ;)

To be fair it's a lot better than what Sky and BT come up with for half-time... hang on , now getting a big picture of a big moon...

Costa Rica beating USA 1-0 at half-time in their WC Qualifier.
Panama 0-0 Mexico at halt-time in the other CONCACAF WC Qualifier tonight - http://www.flashscores.co.uk/football/north-central-america/world-cup/
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: November 16, 2016, 03:33:16 am »
1-0 Brazil  - Jesus scores !!
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #484 on: November 16, 2016, 03:40:22 am »

Gabriel Jesus goal on 58 mins for Brazil - https://twitter.com/DavidPayne07/status/798732199306596353 & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWAxfsgDQPc

Brazil 1-0 up.

Costa Rica 3-0 4-0 vs the USA - full-time.
Panama 0-0 Mexico - full-time.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 03:59:16 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #486 on: November 16, 2016, 04:01:05 am »
Coutinho subbed off - injury free  :thumbup

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: November 16, 2016, 04:08:13 am »

Costa Rica 3-0 4-0 vs the USA - full-time.

4-0 ??!! Ouch !!  ;D

Offline Kovai Red

• Oh my captain!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Educated Farrago
« Reply #488 on: November 16, 2016, 05:09:10 am »
This Jesus guy  :o
City have pulled of a master stroke. Hope he feels homesick and pissed at the weather in England
"Liverpool are the ones with the ball. I support them just for that"
"Ella pugazhum Iraivan Oruvanuke"

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #489 on: November 16, 2016, 10:33:40 am »
City have pulled of a master stroke. Hope he feels homesick and pissed at the weather in England
He'll be at Real or Barca in 3-4 years time.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #490 on: November 16, 2016, 11:23:45 am »

City don't pull masterstrokes, they just offer more money to players than anyone else  ;D

Offline ZeusMetallica

• Kopite
« Reply #491 on: November 16, 2016, 01:07:29 pm »

I don't think we'll see him in a City shirt until late March. He'll need a few weeks off as he's just finishing a season, and then a full pre-season to follow and then he'll be able to get a few minutes here and there. But that's the business end of the season, and I'm not sure Pep is gonna gamble too much. Next season is when  he'll be properly bedded in. Meaning we have nothing to worry other than just the best player in the league in Aguero...

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 02:08:14 pm by oojason »

Offline SMASHerano

• Provides nothing extra. Average poster.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 6-1 London
« Reply #493 on: March 23, 2017, 07:22:57 pm »
2 big games tonight, both should be really exciting

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: March 24, 2017, 12:39:20 am »
3-1 Brazil , pretty much guaranteed to qualify now so let's get Coutinho and Bobby home eh ?  :D

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: March 24, 2017, 12:42:16 am »
Oscar Tabarez has been manager of Uruguay for sooo long.. is he approaching some sort of record in South America or World football for how long he's been in charge? 11 years and counting.
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline ElCapo

• Legacy Fan
  • Bayern Munich - Mia San Mia
« Reply #496 on: March 24, 2017, 12:45:05 am »
Neymar is the best player in the world right now.   

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: March 24, 2017, 12:48:11 am »
Coutinho subbed for Willian - not an injury though.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: March 24, 2017, 12:50:40 am »
Firmino safely off the field too now.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #499 on: March 24, 2017, 12:51:00 am »
Quite amazing having two of Brazil's front three, playing for Liverpool. Can't wait for Phil to rediscover his form, so much quality between that pair.

Hope they'll both be able to start the derby?
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: March 24, 2017, 12:51:59 am »
Oscar Tabarez has been manager of Uruguay for sooo long.. is he approaching some sort of record in South America or World football for how long he's been in charge? 11 years and counting.

Still a few years to go to match the San Marino manager that was in charge for 15 years
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: March 24, 2017, 12:53:45 am »
Hat-trick for Paulinho - 4-1 to Brazil...

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: March 24, 2017, 12:53:53 am »
How the hell has Paulinho scored a hat trick
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: March 24, 2017, 12:54:20 am »
Has Firmino come off, for some reason livescore has him still listed in the match?

Paulinho somehow scores a hat-trick

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: March 24, 2017, 12:55:27 am »
Has Firmino come off, for some reason livescore has him still listed in the match?

Paulinho somehow scores a hat-trick

Yeah , he was subbed off in the last few minutes (unscathed).

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: March 24, 2017, 12:55:39 am »
Paulinho... hatty for Brazil.. I'm so confused.

He just bloody chested it into the net, he must have got some confidence from running circles around bog standard Chinese players.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: March 24, 2017, 12:56:06 am »
Argentina still leading Chile by a Messi penno - 1-0 .

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #507 on: March 24, 2017, 12:56:46 am »
Neither of our two boys were too busy tonight but showed their quality for the crucial second goal. Hopefully at least one of them or both will be rotated/rested on Tuesday. JWH also better be forking out for the private jet too.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:58:49 am by SerbianScouser »

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: March 24, 2017, 12:59:35 am »
Quite amazing having two of Brazil's front three, playing for Liverpool. Can't wait for Phil to rediscover his form, so much quality between that pair.

Hope they'll both be able to start the derby?

Fingers crossed mate.

They will be getting back to Liverpool on the Wednesday/Thursday (match is at 01:45 am GMT Wednesday) leaving them with the Friday to train with the derby kicking off at 12:30 on Saturday lunchtime !

Hopefully they will be unused or subbed off early being as Brazil have virtually qualified now.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 01:07:21 am by mersey_paradiso »

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: March 24, 2017, 01:02:27 am »
Still a few years to go to match the San Marino manager that was in charge for 15 years

That doesn't count though - that's a pub team (or a trattoria team).  ;D

Still remember that 8 second goal against Ingerlund in the 90's though...  :lmao

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: March 24, 2017, 01:03:06 am »
Sanchez just plonked a great freekick onto the crossbar.

Abit mad how Man Utd have Spain and Argentina #1 keepers.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #511 on: March 24, 2017, 01:04:30 am »
(match is at 01:45 am GMT Thursday)
01.45 Wednesday.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: March 24, 2017, 01:06:35 am »
01.45 Wednesday.

Oops, that's what I meant to type (it's late  :D)

Offline Greatness

• Spineless and gutless
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: March 24, 2017, 05:20:54 am »
That Paulinho who scored the hattrick for Brazil is he the same guy who flopped at Tottenham  :o

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: March 24, 2017, 01:58:40 pm »
That Paulinho who scored the hattrick for Brazil is he the same guy who flopped at Tottenham  :o
He's one of those players who plays well when he's wearing the shirt of his NT.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #516 on: March 24, 2017, 05:48:20 pm »
Neymar is the best player in the world right now.

He maybe a good player but I wish someone would tie his mouth together, and stop him talking about Phil. 
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline JongWK

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: March 24, 2017, 08:25:47 pm »

With last night's game, he broke the world record for the most matches with a single national team He now has 168 official matches (W83 D43 L42), one more than Sepp Herberger with Germany.

"I look at him doing all sorts of crazy shit and mostly I burst out laughing at his insane genius.
I mean, if his first reaction to a ball bouncing in front of him 40 yards from goal is 'I'm going to whack this into the net from here', you just have to laugh at the sheer improbability of it all."
~~Ray K, on Luis Suarez (Liverpool 5 - Norwich 1)

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 11:18:49 pm by oojason »

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #519 on: March 28, 2017, 03:32:42 pm »
Messi's just been banned for 4 WC qualifiers for swearing at a linesman. Like, 6 hours before today's game is due to kick-off.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75