Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6753312 times)

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #37600 on: March 24, 2017, 09:05:19 am »
Had a good read on GOT and there's lots of confusion and mis-interpretation of the deal , one guy thinks its been done to save them TENS and TENS of millions of pounds each year to spend on players . When its been all leveraged by an accountant who possibly wont have to put a penny into a 300 million pound asset that the company he 49.9 % owns . Its an unusual deal which might look good on paper and may deliver a shiny new stadium but I wouldnt be surprised in the least if it ends up becoming abandoned or even downscaled .

Not one person on GOT has queried the effect this is going to have on ticket prices and the affect this may actually have on attendances , a few are querying the dangers of non payment or the way they control of sponsorship , ticket money even player sales may one day be in the hands of LCC .

As for the £300 million quotation this is surely pie in the sky , whole docks have to be filled in even before construction can begin ( unless peel do this ? As part of the sale ) can actually see this being scaled back to
45000 with a take it or leave it vote amongst supporters . A long term naming rights deal may be the thing that saves this though is there a demand for stadium naming of mid range clubs .

If it comes off irresspective of size then its a great deal for peel and LCC ( as long as they pay there rent ) ,
Peel get a substantial development at the bottom end of the Liverpool waters site which should enhance building that end years ahead of schedule .LCC get a nice little earner every year and possibly a ready made stadium for the commonwealth games with a price to pay for the use of the new  John smiths stadium for a summer games in 2026

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #37601 on: March 24, 2017, 09:22:39 am »
Never understood why fans get so excited about new plastic stadiums. They'll basically be Sunderland but with a bit more money. I'll never forget my last visit to Highbury when, on the tube after the match, all the gunners down there were telling anyone who would listen that once they got into their new home they would be an all conquering side that would sweep all before them. Not won a title since. Would love to hear from those guys now.

From shithole to plastic bowl, the results will stay the same  ;D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 09:25:41 am by cornelius »

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37602 on: March 24, 2017, 09:34:51 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3XGAmPRxV48" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3XGAmPRxV48</a>
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37603 on: March 24, 2017, 09:40:08 am »
Never understood why fans get so excited about new plastic stadiums. They'll basically be Sunderland but with a bit more money. I'll never forget my last visit to Highbury when, on the tube after the match, all the gunners down there were telling anyone who would listen that once they got into their new home they would be an all conquering side that would sweep all before them. Not won a title since. Would love to hear from those guys now.

From shithole to plastic bowl, the results will stay the same  ;D

Arsenal fans to a man all wish they were back at Highbury.

It's a shame for Everton that they can't do anything with Goodison, because they're going to lose all that atmosphere they generate if and when they move to a new stadium. You won't be able to hear the booing anywhere near as much in a new ground. ;)
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #37604 on: March 24, 2017, 09:41:38 am »
Right, so they'll be paying approx £9-12m minimum per year for a stadium they don't even own, with it likely being more if the cost of the build far exceeds the £300m they've written above?

I'd be surprised if it's not closer to £20m (more if not just covering interest costs) a season.

Plus will then have the running costs and upkeep of the stadium to pay out of stadium revenue on top of that.

Online Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37605 on: March 24, 2017, 09:50:44 am »
Because of their monumental obsession with Liverpool they have been forced to go to extreme lengths just to try to save face and claw back some pride. OK, I'm no business brain, but does all this actually make good business sense at all? I wonder if their club are vastly over-reaching themselves in the service of trying to keep some sort of pace with us. You expect the fans to go overboard with ambitions they don't have to pay for themselves, but have the club also bought into that mentality too, now? Much of this seems to be based on little more than dick waving and trying to win bragging rights than it does common sense. It's a hell of a price to pay for a penis extension.

It looks like an excellent vehicle for Moshiri to enhance the value of his investment by getting other people to pay for various projected (but largely wish-list) developments that will allow his city mates to speculate on futures. As with most such schemes, the speculators get rich while nothing substantive gets actually built.

The sad thing for the Bitters (sad because I wouldn't wish this on any football fan, even if they delighted in our plight previously) is this is very like the Cancers' plans for LFC. Using a famous name to generate speculative interest because the Premier League is seen as a bottomless pit of money. I fear for Everton once the multi-layered and impenetrable loans start being loaded onto assorted 'holding companies' so as to keep the bubble alive.

Remember, Moshiri - an accountant - has made a huge amount of money for himself. That fact alone should cause anxiety among the Blues.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37606 on: March 24, 2017, 09:54:25 am »

After another day of let downs they are straight on to the delusions again! I almost admire it in fairness, they get let down and get straight back up!!

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #37607 on: March 24, 2017, 09:57:40 am »
Had a good read on GOT and there's lots of confusion and mis-interpretation of the deal , one guy thinks its been done to save them TENS and TENS of millions of pounds each year to spend on players . When its been all leveraged by an accountant who possibly wont have to put a penny into a 300 million pound asset that the company he 49.9 % owns . Its an unusual deal which might look good on paper and may deliver a shiny new stadium but I wouldnt be surprised in the least if it ends up becoming abandoned or even downscaled .

Not one person on GOT has queried the effect this is going to have on ticket prices and the affect this may actually have on attendances , a few are querying the dangers of non payment or the way they control of sponsorship , ticket money even player sales may one day be in the hands of LCC .

As for the £300 million quotation this is surely pie in the sky , whole docks have to be filled in even before construction can begin ( unless peel do this ? As part of the sale ) can actually see this being scaled back to
45000 with a take it or leave it vote amongst supporters . A long term naming rights deal may be the thing that saves this though is there a demand for stadium naming of mid range clubs .

If it comes off irresspective of size then its a great deal for peel and LCC ( as long as they pay there rent ) ,
Peel get a substantial development at the bottom end of the Liverpool waters site which should enhance building that end years ahead of schedule .LCC get a nice little earner every year and possibly a ready made stadium for the commonwealth games with a price to pay for the use of the new  John smiths stadium for a summer games in 2026
I find the whole "Council is a guarantor for cheap credit" argument a bit odd. I mean, by paying £4-5m a year that is already 2.4 to 2.8 % interest on £300m. Even if they managed to borrow for as little as 1.25 % (what LFC were charged for the new stand) that would add anothe £80m. The total cost then would increase to around £540-580m, or £13.5m-14.5 per year, for 40 years.  And at the end of that they will have to pay off the lease (which every one is presuming will be nominal, but I don't see that guaranteed anywhere). Everton's accounts, at the end of 2016, had turnover at £120m approx. That will go up next year to about £170-180m. So, even in the cheapass scenario mentioned above that will take out 7.5% to 8.5% of their revenue every year.

Now, admittedly that is rough estimates and money will lose value over time, but it does mean they will be incurring a serious loss over the next few forseeable years, for no visible return. The new stadium is probably at least five years away. Even if they get it up and running that quickly it will still be in an area that is due massive regeneration which might take a decade or more to complete. At that stage they will be housed in a 50,000 seater stadium which is still a smaller capacity than their city rivals.

Lets say then they manage to double gate receipts with the new capacity and corporate sponsorship. Gate receipts for Everton last year were £17.5m. that would mean, when the extra money is taken out for repayments, the new stadium would give them extra spending power of £3.5-4.5m per annum. And that is if they double their receipts. Liverpool are managing to do that with their expansion, but have already had a fan walkout over ticket prices. And Liverpool have a massive corporate sponsorship gig going on. Everton recieved £9.3m in corporate sponsorship last year.

to be honest the council are getting a pretty sweet deal here. For effectively becoming a middleman for Everton and a landlord they are geting £4-5m for 40 years and an area of the city that is due for regeneration at some future date will start paying a return immediately. If Everton fail to make payments they get to take their revenue off them to cover it. Of course, it could go horribly wrong for everybody after Brexit...
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline GoldenGloves25

• Kopite
  • You are a reptile, Carmichael!!
« Reply #37608 on: March 24, 2017, 09:58:31 am »
Excuse my stupidity, but where are they going to fit a stadium there? Are they filling the dock in to house it or are they actually going to use the wasteland to the south at Trafalgar dock or demolish the warehousing to the north at Wellington Dock?
A slave to rhythm and the fickle nature of charm.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37609 on: March 24, 2017, 10:12:48 am »
Excuse my stupidity, but where are they going to fit a stadium there? Are they filling the dock in to house it or are they actually going to use the wasteland to the south at Trafalgar dock or demolish the warehousing to the north at Wellington Dock?

I presume the idea is to fill the dock.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37610 on: March 24, 2017, 10:30:59 am »
I'd be surprised if it's not closer to £20m (more if not just covering interest costs) a season.

Plus will then have the running costs and upkeep of the stadium to pay out of stadium revenue on top of that.

A bit of fag packet maths- but £300m for 40 years at 5% is £17m per year repayment (capital and interest) and at 7% is £22m. Then you have the councils fee as guarantor too, plus the option to buy the lease at year 40. I presume its going to be an institutional group of investors who would look to finance for this term (especially with the RPI element of the payments).

It's a bit of a different funding structure then usual but I think it could make sense for them. They cannot afford to repay over a normal timescale (banks lend for 5-7 years normally and then you have to refinance- this brings extra risk) and are probably seen as a credit risk (due to their reliance on TV money). This seems to resolve that by using the council as a guarantor to reduce the interest rate and by extending the term it reduces the annual payment to a much more manageable amount for them. The big risk is in TV money income, they would really need to stay in the Premier League or could really start to fall off with their costs increasing as a proportion of income.

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
« Reply #37611 on: March 24, 2017, 11:14:24 am »
everton don't really have much choice do they?
they have been on their arse for the last 10 years so however they get improvement can only be a positive thing for them.
their fans just drive me mad tho - they are so desperate to be seen as relevant that they wont look at this deal critically, I haven't heard one yet mention any possible downside of it. new stadium doesn't automatically mean loads of cash to throw around on players, possibly the opposite in the short term. I think moshiri may try and get the stadium work started and then sell up, he hasn't spent any on his own money on the team yet and might just be hoping to make it make a profit on his shares. can walk away telling the fans hes stabilised the club, got them a new stadium and someone else can take them to the next level etc
redevelopment of the area will be a good thing and create jobs, improve transport etc so a good thing overall. don't see it changing things massively for them from a footballing point of view.

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37612 on: March 24, 2017, 11:25:28 am »
everton don't really have much choice do they?
they have been on their arse for the last 10 years so however they get improvement can only be a positive thing for them.
their fans just drive me mad tho - they are so desperate to be seen as relevant that they wont look at this deal critically, I haven't heard one yet mention any possible downside of it. new stadium doesn't automatically mean loads of cash to throw around on players, possibly the opposite in the short term. I think moshiri may try and get the stadium work started and then sell up, he hasn't spent any on his own money on the team yet and might just be hoping to make it make a profit on his shares. can walk away telling the fans hes stabilised the club, got them a new stadium and someone else can take them to the next level etc
redevelopment of the area will be a good thing and create jobs, improve transport etc so a good thing overall. don't see it changing things massively for them from a footballing point of view.

Everton fans are like they are, because they've been completely starved of success. So even when the tiniest bit of positive news about their club comes along, they go completely overboard and start acting like they are now.

They remind me of a tramp that acts like he's won the lottery having found a wallet with £1000 in it.

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #37613 on: March 24, 2017, 12:14:28 pm »
A load of Evertonians i've seen on the usual social media are convinced 'it's their time', "we'll be competing at the top in 1 or 2 years".

They are desperate for some sort of success and to be honest can you blame them?

The deal just doesn't sound right to me, we are probably more cautious when it comes to these things after the crap we've been dragged through over the years.

I'm sure there will be some of them reading these posts thinking we are worried about their newfound success and we are just trying to make up excuses before our 'heads fall off'.

Honestly lads, good luck to you - you're going to need it!

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37614 on: March 24, 2017, 01:00:27 pm »
 Had a look on GOT and some they think it's smart as fuck how it's all structured, I see some fans asking sensible questions over finance and the answers given are unconvincing. finch farm sponsorship is gonna pay for the rent, so everythin is more or less boxed off.
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37615 on: March 24, 2017, 01:03:09 pm »

After another day of let downs they are straight on to the delusions again! I almost admire it in fairness, they get let down and get straight back up!!

The delusions are rife.

A blue was bragging to me this morning about how corrupt the deal is in their favour and how they're doing it to get around FFP. Tried to explain that new stadium costs don't come into FFP anyway, like our main stand
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #37616 on: March 24, 2017, 01:06:30 pm »
I was at the Spurs game where they lost 3-2 and they were shocking. Spurs just dominated the midfield area and they looked clueless as they did in the last derby where it the Plan A was Barkley to Lukaku and they offered no width as Spurs high pressing full backs kept Coleman and Baines (who has no pace) honest. The scoreline seriously flattered them. Davies is a tidy little player but he's a bit lightweight and struggled when under pressure physically.  It was only when Koeman introduced Valencia and Mirallas that they looked a threat simply for the fact they had two players capable of attacking with pace and going 1 v 1.

If we take the game to them they'll be more concerned with losing than trying to outscore us and turn it into a dogfight again.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #37617 on: March 24, 2017, 01:08:28 pm »

It's a shame for Everton that they can't do anything with Goodison, because they're going to lose all that atmosphere they generate if and when they move to a new stadium. You won't be able to hear the booing anywhere near as much in a new ground. ;)
TBF, I think the boooooooos and handball! s will sound great whatever the stadium.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37618 on: March 24, 2017, 01:17:52 pm »
it won't be ready next week
;)  On a serious note though. My filling of my face with Costco freebies on a Satdee is gonna be getting knocked in the head. Be funny when the Strand gets decreased from 4 lanes to 2 in both directions.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37619 on: March 24, 2017, 01:33:43 pm »
The delusions are rife.

A blue was bragging to me this morning about how corrupt the deal is in their favour and how they're doing it to get around FFP. Tried to explain that new stadium costs don't come into FFP anyway, like our main stand

I thought that they were morally superior and above all that sort of thing anyway? Celebrating supposed corruption is what they accuse us of isn't it?

It's not corrupt in their favour anyway. It seems to me like someone stands to make money out of this deal... and it's not them.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #37620 on: March 24, 2017, 01:40:43 pm »
Toffee's have more spin on this new stadium proposal than a neutron accelerator....  :lmao
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #37621 on: March 24, 2017, 01:46:13 pm »
You lost it at Kings Dock,
You lost it in Kirbky,
Lost it at Walton Park, and then a shared stadium.

You lost it five times
You lost it five times
In Bramley Moore
You lost it five times
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37622 on: March 24, 2017, 01:46:33 pm »
I thought that they were morally superior and above all that sort of thing anyway? Celebrating supposed corruption is what they accuse us of isn't it?

It's not corrupt in their favour anyway. It seems to me like someone stands to make money out of this deal... and it's not them.
corruption without corruption

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #37623 on: March 24, 2017, 01:50:03 pm »
Woke up this morning with my head firmly on my shoulders but spinning at the compexity of the deal.

I think most of the ground has been covered but I keep on thinking of Max Bialystock's wonderful money making scheme in The Producers, too clever by half.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37624 on: March 24, 2017, 02:47:23 pm »
If it's being built at a dock won't seagulls shit all over the whole thing? 
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37625 on: March 24, 2017, 02:47:41 pm »
The delusions are rife.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37626 on: March 24, 2017, 02:47:55 pm »

Cantona as their new manager?

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #37627 on: March 24, 2017, 03:25:07 pm »

Ashley Young likes this

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #37628 on: March 24, 2017, 03:27:27 pm »
I was at the Spurs game where they lost 3-2 and they were shocking. Spurs just dominated the midfield area and they looked clueless as they did in the last derby where it the Plan A was Barkley to Lukaku and they offered no width as Spurs high pressing full backs kept Coleman and Baines (who has no pace) honest. The scoreline seriously flattered them. Davies is a tidy little player but he's a bit lightweight and struggled when under pressure physically.  It was only when Koeman introduced Valencia and Mirallas that they looked a threat simply for the fact they had two players capable of attacking with pace and going 1 v 1.

If we take the game to them they'll be more concerned with losing than trying to outscore us and turn it into a dogfight again.

They look good against inferior opposition but against any decent side they tend to be exposed. Baines having no pace as you mentioned will be a key factor I think because Mane will run him ragged. Baines either wont be instructed to push up because of the threat in behind, therefore that will create space for Mane but even if he sits deep and is conservative going forward Mane will cause him trouble even close to his penalty area.

They're pinning their hopes on Davies but he's a young kid who hasn't played in a derby before. Famous last words here but Barkley never does fuck all in derby games either. Schneiderlin might be fit but he wont be 100 percent with his calf problem and if Barry plays then I can't see any way that our midfield doesn't completely dominate like Spurs' did against them as you mentioned.

Lukaku is obviously a threat, it would be naïve to think otherwise but I'm confident Matip can deal with him adequately. If they want to play an expansive game against us then it will be a brave move to outscore us, but given their players coming away to Anfield I think Koeman will sit deep and try and nick a 1-0, but he'll be content with doing a Moyes and getting a draw.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37629 on: March 24, 2017, 03:28:11 pm »

;D They are the new Man City. Just without all the wealth and boss players.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #37630 on: March 24, 2017, 03:29:44 pm »

Or stadium. Or trophies.

They're support is the same, just different colored seats.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #37631 on: March 24, 2017, 03:30:55 pm »

Love this.  ;D

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #37632 on: March 24, 2017, 04:09:18 pm »
Messi can't wait to sign for them and play in the new stadium in 5 years time.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #37633 on: March 24, 2017, 05:37:17 pm »

But aren't they going to name the new ground 'The Boo Camp" in homage to their historical Goodison home?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #37634 on: March 24, 2017, 05:46:33 pm »
I can't believe how upbeat they have been in the newspapers about this. Andy Hunter seems to think its a great prospect for them.  :o
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37635 on: March 24, 2017, 05:48:46 pm »
It's a shame we don't get any decent blues registering on here.

Any of you lurkers from GOT, Toffeweb or NSNO are quite welcome to register and have a sensible discussion on the upcoming derby, past derby games, past players or your proposed move to a new stadium you know. It would be good to have a blues honest views on these things and perhaps have a little bit of banter with us. Instead of running back to your own forums and start picking apart posts from here. Which I think is a little bit childish really. As long as you follow the forum rules you'll be treated respectfully. :)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #37636 on: March 24, 2017, 05:51:38 pm »

Any of you lurkers from GOT, Toffeweb or NSNO are quite welcome to register and have a sensible discussion on the upcoming derby, past derby games, past players or your proposed move to a new stadium you know. It would be good to have a blues honest views on these things and perhaps have a little bit of banter with us. Instead of running back to your own forums and start picking apart posts from here. Which I think is a little bit childish really. As long as you follow the forum rules you'll be treated respectfully. :)

Are you serious?

:-* :lickin :no :jester :scarf :spam :mindblown :lmao :broken :odd :nirnir :banned

You see all the red on these emojis? Not to mention all the red all over the site, plus the red if you spell something incorrectly. No chance a loyal blue will risk not being accepted into Valhalla by registering here.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #37637 on: March 24, 2017, 05:52:22 pm »
Are you serious?

:-* :lickin :no :jester :scarf :spam :mindblown :lmao :broken :odd :nirnir :banned

You see all the red on these emojis? Not to mention all the red all over the site, plus the red if you spell something incorrectly. No chance a loyal blue will risk not being accepted into Valhalla by registering here.

Plus you know the whole "decent blues" "honest views" kinda falls down there doesn't it?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #37638 on: March 24, 2017, 05:55:44 pm »
Plus you know the whole "decent blues" "honest views" kinda falls down there doesn't it?

You're a RAWK Supporter and have more red in your name, you just make the issue worse.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #37639 on: March 24, 2017, 06:04:23 pm »

Yeah, it's a bit odd really. We've got a few resident United fans who are boss lads and contribute really well to the forum. The same goes for a couple of Arsenal fans, West Ham and Newcastle fans. Pardon me if I've forgot to mention a few others but I'm sure there are a few. Yet every time an Evertonian registers on here they come in good faith, gradually turn bitter and make crazy claims. Then you don't hear from them any more.

Who was that Evertonian who used to act like Billy big bollocks all of the time, yet when we were doing well or Everton were in slump suddenly it was the baby keeping him up all night was the reason he stopped posting. The same baby never kept him up when things were going well for them or we were losing :D