Author Topic: Half Time: Manchester City 0-0 Liverpool  (Read 6801 times)

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Half Time: Manchester City 0-0 Liverpool
« Reply #160 on: March 19, 2017, 05:32:37 pm »
I'm not getting the hate for Oliver, to be honest. This is maybe only the second match all season where I've felt like we've gotten away with it a bit. He's not made perfect decisions but they've evened themselves out, IMHO.
He's been lucky they've evened themselves out. He's an awful ref.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #161 on: March 19, 2017, 05:32:41 pm »
I'm not getting the hate for Oliver, to be honest. This is maybe only the second match all season where I've felt like we've gotten away with it a bit. He's not made perfect decisions but they've evened themselves out, IMHO.

Only one which hasn't been was the Toure tackle. That was dangerous no matter the conditions - worse in fact because of the conditions and responsibility not to be a dickhead lunging in like that.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2017, 05:32:42 pm »
Good first half. Mistakes on both sides. Doubt it will finish goalless. Fancy Manè to nick us a late winner.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #163 on: March 19, 2017, 05:32:52 pm »
Would be good to see Coutinho turn up in the next 45.
Glad of your support I'm sure
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: March 19, 2017, 05:33:09 pm »
Hopefully they tire in the second half or we'll be walking a tightrope with Sterling/Sane counters

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2017, 05:33:11 pm »
Coutinho poor yet again, when is he goign to find his form?

Has he had his head turned or something..

Jeez how many times, he still struggling after the injury but he can still create something, he just needs to get a goal and it will do wonders for him.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #166 on: March 19, 2017, 05:33:17 pm »

Wouldn't it just

Being hooked for a 17 year old obviously hasn't given him the kick up the arse he seems to need, maybe next game on the bench will?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #167 on: March 19, 2017, 05:33:22 pm »
Coutinho and Firmino in the front three is a waste.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2017, 05:33:37 pm »
Otamendi stops him from scoring, its a foul and a pen. Mane is in front and is impeded. If someone accidentally clips someones heels on the wing its a foul, if its in the box its still a foul.

Was a blatent penalty on Sterling too, really lucky with that one

But Otamendi didn't stop him, Mane kicked him.  Otamendi made no movement towards Mane, he was passive, just running next to him.  If he'd accidentally kicked Mane instead of the other way round then you'd have a case.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: March 19, 2017, 05:33:50 pm »

Not sure being consistently crap makes up for being crap in the first place

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2017, 05:33:51 pm »
Yep, compare that with Aguero's death throes after feeling contact from Matip.
Argy fecker spent most of the half diving and moaning.

Offline liverpool185

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2017, 05:33:58 pm »
Jeez how many times, he still struggling after the injury but he can still create something, he just needs to get a goal and it will do wonders for him.

His injury was ages ago. Played enough matches
David Moyes, a woman beater without actually beating a woman.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2017, 05:33:58 pm »
Is that an opinion, or the actual rule? I'll admit mine is an opinion, but inhibiting a shot on goal seems like it should be a pk, inadvertent or not.

He didn't inhibit the shot, he's running behind Mané and Mané caught his leg when he pulled back to shoot, wasn't a pen.

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2017, 05:34:07 pm »
Is that an opinion, or the actual rule? I'll admit mine is an opinion, but inhibiting a shot on goal seems like it should be a pk, inadvertent or not.
Yes. It's not like the defender bumped into him, or missed a tackle or anything like that, he merely kept on his same path and Mane caught him when he went to kick it...never a penalty, but definitely unlucky for Mane.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2017, 05:34:21 pm »
Coutinho and Firmino in the front three is a waste.

highest scoring team in the league

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2017, 05:34:30 pm »
If you need to see a replay 2 or 3 times, and slowed down, then it cannot be a stonewall pen (either of them).

Should only be given if ref is sure, and he could be with neither of those.

Still wide open game. Crazy there's been no goals so far. Both defences are so suspect.

Absolutely not. That Sterling one is clear. Milner kicks his right foot, then goes right through the back of his left. People would be in uproar if we didn't get it.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline nico 8

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2017, 05:35:05 pm »
That was never in a million years a penalty on Mane. Very unlucky for him, that his foot knocked into the player behind as he was winding up to shoot, but you can't give a penalty for the attacker accidentally kicking the defender, for goodness sake.

Hardly disagree with you but do so know. Otamendi's foot prevents him shooting. Accidental trips from behind is impeding the forward and a foul anywhere on the pitch. All 3 penalties not given.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2017, 05:35:36 pm »
highest scoring team in the league
Yawn.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #178 on: March 19, 2017, 05:38:01 pm »
I think plenty have turned up.

Turned up is about it....need to step it up....Coutinho looks like a cardboard cutout.....Lalana is on the missing list...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.