Author Topic: Member card replacement  (Read 2083 times)

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Member card replacement
« on: January 5, 2017, 04:59:37 pm »
Is it true u can only have one membership card replacement per season. Royal mail lost my mates cards and he got replacement cards today stating in the terms that u can only have one replacement card per member per season!
I find that a disgrace!
They will take your money in the bulk sales and auto cups but not replace your  card more than once?

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Member card replacement
« Reply #1 on: January 5, 2017, 05:05:06 pm »
Seems odd given you pay a tenner to replace them but might be to combat touting cards

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: January 5, 2017, 05:19:13 pm »
I thought they replaced the card the first time free of charge, but then charged a tenner after that?

They would still have to honour the ticket though if you've purchased it, so you may have to get a duplicate match ticket printed at the ticket office each game. For a £10 charge.

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3 on: January 5, 2017, 05:44:09 pm »
I thought they replaced the card the first time free of charge, but then charged a tenner after that?

They would still have to honour the ticket though if you've purchased it, so you may have to get a duplicate match ticket printed at the ticket office each game. For a £10 charge.

Although it does state no more than 3 match day duplicate tickets will be offered per season.

Offline realoatsy

• Looking for wet work on Saturday
  • Main Stander
« Reply #4 on: January 9, 2017, 09:42:48 am »
If anyone has had a problem with this PM me

Offline roots99

• Main Stander
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 07:20:43 pm »
Lost mine. It's too late to get a replacement before the match tomorrow. Never lost one before. How busy does the ticket office get and how early will I need to be there?
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in." - Bill Shankly

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 08:03:50 pm »
Lost mine. It's too late to get a replacement before the match tomorrow. Never lost one before. How busy does the ticket office get and how early will I need to be there?

I'd say at least an hour before KO. You might want to contact them via the oral so they can print your ticket before you get there.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 08:14:03 pm »
I'd say at least an hour before KO. You might want to contact them via the oral so they can print your ticket before you get there.

Auto-correct to one of your most used words on the Internet ? ;D

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 08:26:15 pm »

It'll be £10 for a replacement as well 👍
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 08:54:28 pm »

Auto-correct to one of your most used words on the Internet ? ;D

:lmao

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2017, 08:59:36 pm »
Apparently they sent me one on 11 January. Its still not here. Shite.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline roots99

• Main Stander
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2017, 09:15:45 pm »
Thanks.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in." - Bill Shankly