Author Topic: Man u away  (Read 11959 times)

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
Re: Man u away
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2016, 02:29:36 pm »
Fuckin piss taking c*nts. People who been going aways for years losing out to some bellends from Honda, Dunkin Donuts etc who only turn up when we are doing well.

The lack of transparency with away allocations is contemptuous beyond belief
of couse your Honda and Horrible poxy donuts c*nts were no where to be seen at Boro this is so wrong,love the club hate the bastards running it.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2016, 02:29:55 pm »
Big time Tony,Arsenal started on 15 dropped to 9 United starts on 13 and looks from what I can see almost sold out it dropped to 6 last season if I don't get a ticket for this on 11 I will go fucking beserk.
Arsenal also had just over 100 less tickets than this

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2016, 02:43:54 pm »
As long as they share their half and half scarves if it's cold. ;D
Dont even go there..was in south stand 2 seasons ago...dozens of half and halfs ;D

Ya might get some free samples from Nivea or a new pair of New Balance if ya nice to them   ;)
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2016, 03:23:48 pm »
In a weird kind of way, the higher it sells out on the worse the atmosphere. 

Gona be full of bell ends this.  They'll be trying hard not to look lost on Matt Busby Way if there's no stay behind.

I'm gona have to be quick tomorrow on 12, not sure I've ever been in the South Stand.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2016, 04:25:22 pm »
In a weird kind of way, the higher it sells out on the worse the atmosphere. 

Gona be full of bell ends this.  They'll be trying hard not to look lost on Matt Busby Way if there's no stay behind.
Agree. It does depend on the supporter:spectator ratio and corporates don't help that.  I avoided E231 as the way the seats were taken suggested corporates there as well as the South Stand as I said. Might be wrong but you usually get odd seats with a "normal sales pattern" and there were none. So E232 it is. Think we were about the same seats for the EL match.

LOADS of half-half scarves on Mon night - wtf?? ??? I will never understand, but esp at Goodison or OT....  >:(
We are a team of one half.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2016, 04:52:05 pm »
Does anyone know if the availability showing through seat section per block is the actual amount of seats for sale? If it is I estimate there is just slightly over 100 tickets left,take away those on 13 plus who know they are guaranteed a ticket until 11.00 tomorrow and I reckon there will be less than 100 tickets on sale for those with 12 credits I wonder how many have twelve credits from last season.
Kenny Godglish

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2016, 05:14:13 pm »
With sales being so high this season does it mean they will all drop low last season? because loads of people will have dropped down?

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2016, 05:59:27 pm »
With sales being so high this season does it mean they will all drop low last season? because loads of people will have dropped down?
I presume you mean next season Paul and the logic would be that they should drop.However I am fairly sure they won't they will stay similar to this season and more tickets will be stolen off true dyed in the wool reds and given away free to sponsors.
Kenny Godglish

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2016, 08:11:30 pm »
I avoided E231 as the way the seats were taken suggested corporates there as well as the South Stand as I said.

I think it was just that everyone who wanted them, was extremely quick today.

I got on straight away and pretty much all of E231 was available. Selected front row, but it said someone else had already selected them, so settled for 4th row rather than keep going back and having the same issue. Within five minutes though, most of E231 had gone.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2016, 08:16:22 pm »
Maybe. It hadn't kicked me out since last night so I was in as son as they were, but it prob does only take seconds.

Hope you're right as the atmosphere should be better then!

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2016, 10:39:18 pm »
of couse your Honda and Horrible poxy donuts c*nts were no where to be seen at Boro this is so wrong,love the club hate the bastards running it.

Boro was always going to be the highlight of the year in terms of "proper away support".   Looks like I am going to have to get a ticket in with them, so frustrating when I will have to be politely quiet instead of being seriously loud in our section.   And some half and half camera wielding silent numpty will be in our end!  So, so wrong!
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline AA3JM21

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2016, 10:45:49 pm »
Boro was always going to be the highlight of the year in terms of "proper away support".   Looks like I am going to have to get a ticket in with them, so frustrating when I will have to be politely quiet instead of being seriously loud in our section.   And some half and half camera wielding silent numpty will be in our end!  So, so wrong!

I remember in 13/14 season, some Chinese women were near us in the away end with Yanited phone cases! When I asked them why they're in this end they said they were given tickets for free .. shocking really

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2016, 11:18:51 am »
Just got ticket for south stand but not looking forward to this as much as the boro match, which is completely fucked up.

Never been in south stand. Is it seperate concourse from scoreboard end?
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline jbrady10016

• Main Stander
  • They say our days are numbered
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2016, 11:22:39 am »
Got 2 in south stand shite, but ins in

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2016, 11:28:45 am »
Just got ticket for south stand but not looking forward to this as much as the boro match, which is completely fucked up.

Never been in south stand. Is it seperate concourse from scoreboard end?

Yer it's seperate

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2016, 12:18:58 pm »
Sold out on 12. Horrible fuckin pricks. I will be taking this up with SOS, Supporters Committee, and the club directly if this doesn't drop. Fuckin disgraceful. Then there will be some clueless bellend with a long lens camera, half and half scarf and a fuckin Man U phone case who has got a free ticket
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 12:55:25 pm by John C »

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2016, 12:51:31 pm »
Sold out on 12. Horrible fuckin pricks. I will be taking this up with SOS, Supporters Committee, and the club directly if this doesn't drop. Fuckin disgraceful. Then there will be some clueless bellend with a long lens camera, half and half scarf and a fuckin Man U phone case who has got a free ticket
It's outrageous Tony I am beyond incandescent with rage 11 credits from last season now certain to only get four matches this season only away in second half of season will be Leicester.Those on 8 and below will not get away match in the second half of the season.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 12:55:41 pm by John C »
Kenny Godglish

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2016, 01:15:00 pm »
It's outrageous Tony I am beyond incandescent with rage 11 credits from last season now certain to only get four matches this season only away in second half of season will be Leicester.Those on 8 and below will not get away match in the second half of the season.
Leicester is my only chance of another one on 8 credits. Disgraceful. I thought if we were to make the League Cup final it might make it easier. However it could be moved to April and if we are still in a title challenge it could actually make it harder

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2016, 03:42:45 pm »
what are the chances of another sale to 12 credits to people who missed out ?

the £30 max has definitely had an effect of the possibility of credits over
the 2016-2017 season.

where are all the whingers now ? who habitually moan about European away
credits being bought and unused,, same senario in League games where tickets are
passed on to maintain credits.

where does our wonderful SoS sit with this issue ?

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2016, 04:02:28 pm »
League games where tickets are
passed on to maintain credits.

where does our wonderful SoS sit with this issue ?

although this happens, i think more people might be pissed at the amount of sponsors who get tickets for big games which directly affects the selling critera.  i dont think the price if the ticket massivly affects the demand, which is difficult to quantify anyway given that we always sell out and have done since blackburn under roy (i think)
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2016, 05:54:44 pm »
The credit hunting debate has been done to death. Yes it goes on, but as it stands we all realistically have to play the system to keep our place.

However, Sharkeyb is absolutely right, the thing that is infuriating people is tickets mysteriously going missing for big games. Clearly giving loads to sponsors as this has sold out on 12, same as Palace, and Palace had 200 less tickets! Arsenal eventually went down to 9 with an allocation of about 100 less than Man U. If Man U doesn't drop to 8 then serious questions need to be asked.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2016, 09:29:04 pm »
The credit hunting debate has been done to death. Yes it goes on, but as it stands we all realistically have to play the system to keep our place.

However, Sharkeyb is absolutely right, the thing that is infuriating people is tickets mysteriously going missing for big games. Clearly giving loads to sponsors as this has sold out on 12, same as Palace, and Palace had 200 less tickets! Arsenal eventually went down to 9 with an allocation of about 100 less than Man U. If Man U doesn't drop to 8 then serious questions need to be asked.
Let's be honest if someone has very high credits and they have no intention of stopping following Liverpool away there is no way they are not going to buy a ticket for an away that they have no intention of attending,and I would do exactly the same myself the system has decreed this.Also are Liverpool going to lose sponsors by not giving them free away tickets by all means lick their arse for home games but aways should be kept for the faithful,they inspire the team case in point is Boro phenomenal away end not a corporate sponsor in sight and the away end were inspiring.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2016, 09:41:35 pm »
Or at the very least release the breakdown of ticket allocation. Barcelona always have a consistent split. 85% to ST/Socis (members)/Penyas (Supporters Clubs). This 85% is split between the first 2 and Penyas, and breakdown provided. 15% to sponsors, institutions etc. So you know exactly how many tickets are going to each sector

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2016, 01:31:08 pm »
Or at the very least release the breakdown of ticket allocation. Barcelona always have a consistent split. 85% to ST/Socis (members)/Penyas (Supporters Clubs). This 85% is split between the first 2 and Penyas, and breakdown provided. 15% to sponsors, institutions etc. So you know exactly how many tickets are going to each sector

Clarity in the away ticket breakdown is long overdue, and should be really pushed with the club in the coming months.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2016, 01:39:00 pm »
One for SSC?

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2016, 02:44:27 pm »
Clarity in the away ticket breakdown is long overdue, and should be really pushed with the club in the coming months.
They will dodge this at all costs.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2016, 04:02:18 pm »
But if faced wit the question at an SSC meeting, that is surely our best hope of an answer? Though no doubt they will say something vague about contracts and partners and that will be all. I have lost count of how many partners we have now, there are so many! And could hardly name any....

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2016, 05:28:30 pm »
But if faced wit the question at an SSC meeting, that is surely our best hope of an answer? Though no doubt they will say something vague about contracts and partners and that will be all. I have lost count of how many partners we have now, there are so many! And could hardly name any....
As far as I know they still say that only 10 percent of the away allocation is taken for hospitality members sponsors etc when we all know this is not the case,sounds harsh but it's an outright lie.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2016, 06:18:22 pm »
Am sure it was discussed in a previous meeting. The club said they will publish ticket breakdowns but nobody has seen anything since.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2016, 06:33:31 pm »
Maybe they need another prod! :D

The figures do not add up for it to be only 10% at times - sure Tiger Tony or someone put the maths on here....

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2016, 06:43:48 pm »
ManU ticket arrived today, hope to get back to Piccadilly by 1927 for my last train south.  Should be OK even if we're kept in for 30-45mins.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2016, 11:13:45 am »
What questions are people thinking they're going to get answers to?

'Do people who put millions of pounds in to the club every year get access to tickets?'
'Yes they do.'

What next?

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2016, 11:19:30 am »
A bit more transparency
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 08:31:06 pm by Shanklygates »

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2016, 05:06:28 pm »
What questions are people thinking they're going to get answers to?

'Do people who put millions of pounds in to the club every year get access to tickets?'
'Yes they do.'

What next?
You must have very high away credits Phil as it doesnt seem to bother you that fans with 13or less credits from last season are dropping credits like a stone this season as obviously more of the away allocation is being sold to high end hospitality or given away free to sponsors this season.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2016, 08:31:46 pm »
But then if this carries on those with 16, 18, 19 could be affected too.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: January 2, 2017, 01:29:02 pm »
You must have very high away credits Phil as it doesnt seem to bother you that fans with 13or less credits from last season are dropping credits like a stone this season as obviously more of the away allocation is being sold to high end hospitality or given away free to sponsors this season.

Yeah, that's obviously what it is.  I just don't give a shit.

It's shit really, although lots of these tickets find their way in to deserving hands, believe me. Everyone knows what's going on, why do you need to ask the club a question? What's going to change?

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: January 2, 2017, 05:56:25 pm »
Yeah, that's obviously what it is.  I just don't give a shit.

It's shit really, although lots of these tickets find their way in to deserving hands, believe me. Everyone knows what's going on, why do you need to ask the club a question? What's going to change?

because some people seem to think  ifor you ask then what's going on (a) the club will tell us the truth And (B) once they  admit the truth they will be straight on the phone to sponsors etc demanding tickets back to give to fans 😂

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #77 on: January 2, 2017, 06:46:38 pm »
because some people seem to think  ifor you ask then what's going on (a) the club will tell us the truth And (B) once they  admit the truth they will be straight on the phone to sponsors etc demanding tickets back to give to fans 😂

quite right,   wait till they introduce the corporate scenario for away games,  only time will tell,  local hotel, nose bag, ex player,   need I say more 

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #78 on: January 9, 2017, 02:42:13 pm »
Liverpool FC have released the following information regarding tickets for the Premier League meeting with Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday January 15, kick-off 4pm GMT.

An extremely limited number of tickets will be available to all Season Ticket holders, Members and Fan Card holders who attended 12 Premier League away games during the 2015-16 season.

Tickets will be available online only from 11am on Tuesday January 10.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #79 on: January 9, 2017, 02:58:21 pm »
Liverpool FC have released the following information regarding tickets for the Premier League meeting with Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday January 15, kick-off 4pm GMT.

An extremely limited number of tickets will be available to all Season Ticket holders, Members and Fan Card holders who attended 12 Premier League away games during the 2015-16 season.

Tickets will be available online only from 11am on Tuesday January 10.
So a game with more tickets than last season will now sell out on Six more credits than last season I am gutted.
Kenny Godglish