Author Topic: General Ticket Exchange question  (Read 1790 times)

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
General Ticket Exchange question
« on: October 26, 2016, 04:18:14 pm »
Hello Mods

I am just checking please, does the ticket exchange for a match get posted up when the match is sold out or about a week before the match.

Thanks.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: General Ticket Exchange question
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 05:42:11 pm »
Hello Mods

I am just checking please, does the ticket exchange for a match get posted up when the match is sold out or about a week before the match.

Thanks.
Only when its sold out mate.

Offline franny75

• Exchange Ban
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: November 1, 2016, 09:11:26 pm »
Hi, Hoping someone can help me out here. I posted earlier on in this forum and i noticed i have "Exchange Ban" shown under my profile. I made a genuine mistake yesterday evening posting in the incorrect forum. I came across a forum titled Watford Ticket and a guy had a spare that he was trying to get rid  of at cost price, I also have a spare and mentioned it in this forum and offered it at face value. Another user then commented that the mod's would not be happy with this, then i realized i should not be posting the ticket in that forum it should have been through the ticket exchange forum. I apologized once i realized my mistake. I received a warning email on this and understood my mistake. I cannot contact the mod's to explain my mistake. I understand the issues with touts creating fake profiles on here and screwing people over but i made a genuine mistake and feel embarrassed with this appearing under my profile. I am a memeber of RAWK with a few years now and enjoy reading the forums and the banter between like minded fans, as you can see from my profile i rarely post. If anyone can let me know how to contact the mod's si i can let them know what exactly happened it would be much appreciated.
Modify message

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 2, 2016, 11:57:08 am »
You need 15 posts to send a PM, but one will be along here to respond
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline franny75

• Exchange Ban
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: November 2, 2016, 02:33:04 pm »
You need 15 posts to send a PM, but one will be along here to respond
[/quote

Thanks mate.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #5 on: November 5, 2016, 07:32:06 pm »
I remember him

His name is Ross Barkley
His name is Ross Barkley
His name is Ross Barkley
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 08:09:30 am »
There's been enough warnings about posting outside of exchanges, that's the deal now, post outside and you lose access.

People were taking the piss.