Author Topic: Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker / The Mandalorian / The Clone Wars  (Read 226120 times)

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Re: Star Wars: Rogue One / Rebels / Episode 8
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2016, 06:31:29 pm »

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Featurette (on Star Wars UK youtube):-

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HSeovXwmOR0&amp;?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HSeovXwmOR0&amp;?fs=1</a>

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSeovXwmOR0&

Roll on Thursday 15th December - UK release date  - 28 days to go :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:54:30 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2016, 11:50:45 am »
Well this is why I think Rogue One would have been best to "reboot" the series.  It would have covered all the bases concerning the old themes without having to tangle it all up in a new trilogy film.  In retrospect, TFA's only function was to introduce us to the new characters, under the flimsiest of pretexts and convoluted plot conveniences. 

The main trilogy WILL get stronger, but I'm disappointed because Force Awakens could - and should - have been more.

I get you...

They've wasted valuable story-telling time. If Rogue One rebooted the series then TFA would have been judged completely differently

So it would have had to bring more to the table and that means more room for disappointment maybe...possibly if the Episodes 1-3 hadn't bombed so much they would have been braver?

But...I personally liked it for what it was anyway and we both agree the rest will get better so looking forward to it!
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2016, 12:42:40 pm »
I get you...

They've wasted valuable story-telling time. If Rogue One rebooted the series then TFA would have been judged completely differently

So it would have had to bring more to the table and that means more room for disappointment maybe...possibly if the Episodes 1-3 hadn't bombed so much they would have been braver?

But...I personally liked it for what it was anyway and we both agree the rest will get better so looking forward to it!

A valid point.  It could be said that, if Rogue One had been first, it may have taken the sting out of the risk for the new trilogy.  But it would have meant TFA being a very different beast to the film we got, so would people have been able to take to it, expecting one kind of movie but getting another?  Hard to say, but they have good people working on these films so I think the odds would have been in TFA's favour.

It's not a BAD film by any stretch, but I do find myself skipping to the good parts.  For example, almost that entire scene on Solo's freighter with the tentacle monsters was cringe inducing.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2016, 12:34:37 am »
Emilia Clarke has been cast to appear in the new Han Solo film - https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-GlMhjaw8/?hl=en
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2016, 10:07:51 pm »
It's like these films are being made by algorithms.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2016, 11:00:14 pm »

Holy shit that's a great way to describe it.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2016, 11:13:17 pm »

so that film has community and game of thrones fans.

what other options do they have? someone from firefly?

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2016, 11:26:21 pm »
A valid point.  It could be said that, if Rogue One had been first, it may have taken the sting out of the risk for the new trilogy.  But it would have meant TFA being a very different beast to the film we got, so would people have been able to take to it, expecting one kind of movie but getting another?  Hard to say, but they have good people working on these films so I think the odds would have been in TFA's favour.

It's not a BAD film by any stretch, but I do find myself skipping to the good parts.  For example, almost that entire scene on Solo's freighter with the tentacle monsters was cringe inducing.

But 'cringe inducing' is relative...it's nowhere near the level of cringe on display in the prequels, or even some of the Ewok scenes in ROTJ. Star Wars has always had these slightly throwaway scenes which don't have much substance and aren't really central to the plot, and usually involve monsters of some kind - e.g. the Wampa sequence, the trash compactor (and monster), the space slug thingy, the Rancor, the Ewoks. It wasn't the best part of the film but it had some good lines in it, and I kind of liked that Scottish bloke ('Han Solo! You're a dead man') And anyway, it doesn't outstay it's welcome and moves along quickly to the next bit.

Anyway, I didn't want this thread to get bogged down in the same old circular arguments about TFA, so...

(waves hand)

You will no longer discuss The Force Awakens.

You can go about your business.

Move along.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2016, 11:27:04 pm »

What do you mean?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 11:32:11 pm by Rob Dylan »

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2016, 04:57:50 am »
Emilia Clarke has been cast to appear in the new Han Solo film - https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-GlMhjaw8/?hl=en

Although I guess it makes sense to balance out all the charisma Donald Glover has with someone who has none at all. Looking forward to more of the amazing romantic chemistry she showed with Kyle Reese in Terminator.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2016, 05:17:25 am »
What do you mean?

They're casting nerd favourites in these roles.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2016, 08:47:21 am »
(waves hand)

You will no longer discuss The Force Awakens.

You can go about your business.

Move along.

Move along!  Move along!

;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2016, 08:50:57 am »

Although I guess it makes sense to balance out all the charisma Donald Glover has with someone who has none at all. Looking forward to more of the amazing romantic chemistry she showed with Kyle Reese in Terminator.

Is she really that bad?  I've never watched Game of Thrones but I'd always assumed that clusterfuck in T:Genisys was down to Jai Courtney?

Popcorn's Art

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2016, 12:35:43 pm »

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2016, 02:06:18 pm »
Is she really that bad?  I've never watched Game of Thrones but I'd always assumed that clusterfuck in T:Genisys was down to Jai Courtney?

She is mate - if it wasn't a Terminator film I'd have turned it off (and I thought T3 was decent!).

Though the Jai Courntey thing is another example of people in charge of Terminator don't what they are doing - and maybe missing the importance of having of the emotional connection with characters in fucked-up cold/robotic world - which was prevalent in the first two Terminator films.

Quite surprising as she can do a decent job in Game Of Thrones - though she is surrounded by people who certainly can act, a half decent script, some gripping tv and is around people who've been working with her for 7 years now - so they can get the best of what is there in her - which can be the case for some actors.

Given the quality of the actors announced so far for the Han Solo film, and who is scripting it, along with how promising Rogue One looks - I'm hopeful it'll be a good interesting film - and she'll be ok in it.

Game Of Thrones is worth a go mate - I'm not a fan of fantasy stuff, or dungeons and dragons and all that ilk - but it's some quality tv which draws you in - and brings out your emotions and gets you thinking...*

(* unfortunately there no wookiees in Game Of Thrones - which is one of the few things that could be included to make it better :))

anyway, tickets for Rogue One go on sale in the UK tomorrow (Monday) - https://twitter.com/StarWarsUK/status/800247881131098112

Rogue One : TV Spot 8 (Dream) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGBqW37-5L0

and the film is out in the UK on Thursday 15th December - not the 16th as in some other countries (and the 16th is the date given in a few of adverts so far).

Also seems the UK has it's own Rogue One website too - http://www.rogue-one.co.uk/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 02:25:39 pm by oojason »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2016, 06:11:28 pm »
She is mate - if it wasn't a Terminator film I'd have turned it off (and I thought T3 was decent!).

I've always been rather fond of T3 myself, in a Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome kind of way. :)

I think Clarke mostly got the Sarah Connor role simply because she bore a resemblance to Linda Hamilton.  As for GoT, it's never really interested me.

As I've said earlier, I'm not interested in the Han Solo film, unless perhaps they were doing film versions of his stand alone books like Stars' End.  Otherwise it's not a story I feel needs telling.  I'm really hoping for a Kenobi-in-exile film though, as I feel that would be relevant to the Star Wars story.  I definitely get the feeling he snuck off Tatooine more than once.

Popcorn's Art

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2016, 12:19:49 am »
cineworld are fucking useless c*nts.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2016, 01:00:32 am »
Been trying to book on odeon for an hour, cheap twats upgrade your servers
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline jediwarrior

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2016, 09:39:33 am »
I was up about 6am yesterday morning as my daughter woke up early. So booked my tickets at 6.15 in the morning for the Imax showing at Leicester square with cineworld. Got them with ease at that time of morning.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: November 24, 2016, 10:36:11 am »
Urgh - Xmas party season and an annoying wife lead to no tickets being booked! :(
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2016, 11:49:16 am »
They're casting nerd favourites in these roles.

Out of interest, who are the ‘nerd favourite’ actors in The Force Awakens? Or Rogue One?
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: November 24, 2016, 11:52:59 am »
Out of interest, who are the ‘nerd favourite’ actors in The Force Awakens? Or Rogue One?

Mads?
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #142 on: November 24, 2016, 12:34:10 pm »
Mads?

How is a nerd favourite though? Because he was in one movie about superheroes?  ???

I just don't get how that criticism can be aimed at any of these new movies, there's barely a 'nerd favourite' among ANY of the actors cast. Adam Driver? Domhnall Gleeson? Daisy Ridley? Felicity Jones?

It's just lazy criticism.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 12:36:21 pm by Paul JH »
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #143 on: November 24, 2016, 04:18:09 pm »
How is a nerd favourite though? Because he was in one movie about superheroes?  ???

I just don't get how that criticism can be aimed at any of these new movies, there's barely a 'nerd favourite' among ANY of the actors cast. Adam Driver? Domhnall Gleeson? Daisy Ridley? Felicity Jones?

I feel like that covers most of the criticism of the new films in general, or at least TFA since it is the only one released so far. That, and the fact that a whole lot of people have been sucked into the vortex of the general internet circle jerk of needing to start and win arguments.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2016, 04:43:22 pm »

agree, if people are bashing all the new series in its entirety.

to be fair though, the han solo casting seems to be going this way

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #145 on: November 24, 2016, 04:45:35 pm »

They are all nerd favourites because they are in frigging Star Wars...

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: November 24, 2016, 04:50:49 pm »

Specifically talking about Glover and Clarke. It's not even really a criticism, just an observation.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #147 on: November 24, 2016, 07:37:51 pm »
I booked tickets for TFA last year for christmas eve stupidly thinking it would be busy and it ended up just me, the wife and 4 others. Was brilliant we had a row each. Gonna do the same this year, best bit of christmas. Might even take my duvet and slippers.

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: November 24, 2016, 09:46:17 pm »
Specifically talking about Glover and Clarke. It's not even really a criticism, just an observation.

I never heard of Donald Glover....

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2016, 09:47:01 pm »

He was Hannibal too! :P

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #150 on: November 25, 2016, 12:23:44 am »
They cast a soft porn actress in A New Hope!
We are Liverpool!

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #151 on: November 25, 2016, 01:14:31 pm »
They cast a soft porn actress in A New Hope!

Have you been watching Star Wars XXX 'by mistake' again? ;)

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: November 25, 2016, 01:59:22 pm »
Have you been watching Star Wars XXX 'by mistake' again? ;)

You mean there's still another 23 Episodes to be released?

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #153 on: November 25, 2016, 02:13:23 pm »

I remember reading the following way way back in the early days of the internet, I think it was presented as having been transcribed from a early-80s magazine but that might not be true.

Spoiler
=====Begin article=====
FROM THE DESK OF GEORGE LUCAS

TO: ALL STAFF MEMBERS

THE PLOTS AND CHARACTERS OF OUR SPACE FILMS ARE GETTING SO CONFUSING THAT SOMETIMES EVEN I CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING ON.

SO I'VE PUT TOGETHER THIS BOOKLET OUT OF THE STUDIO. IF AUDIENCES KNEW IN ADVANCE WHAT WE'RE PLANNING, IT COULD RUIN US.

Page 1
Altogether, there will be 12 films in our epics space saga, but they will not be made in chronological order. "Star Wars" and 'The Empire Strikes Back," our first two movies, are actually No. 5 and No. 6 in the series.

Our third picture (really No. 2 in the series) will be "Send in the Clones", in which we find out that both Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi were cloned by the same donor, who happens to be a long-lost grandfather of Chewbacca's. This sets up a conflict between the Wookiees and the Empire, which becomes the plot for our fourth film (No. 3 in the series) "Makin' Wookiee."

Page 2
After seeing "The Empire Strikes Back", some people got the idea that Darth Vader is Luke Skywaker's real father. Although "Makin' Wookiee" doesn't clear this up, it does reveal how an ancestor of Princess Leia befriends Yoda, who organizes the Jedi Knights, comprised of Darth Vader (then a young idealist in love with Lando Calrissian's great-aunt) and Obi-Wan Kenobi, who defend the Wookiees when their home, the planet Kashyyyk, is overrun by droids (film No. 11, "Cut and Droid")

This ties in neatly with our ifth film (No. 1 in the series), "A Matter of Life and Darth", in which Luke, who has unraveled the secrets of time travel (in "Makin' Wookiee"), learns that Darth Vader is a half-droid and may be the real father of both Han Solo and C-3PO. Luke gets this information from Yoda, who reveals that Darth Vader, being part droid, distrusts humans and plans to organize all the droids in the hope of destroying the Rebel Alliance.

Page 3
Meanwhile, in our sixth film, "Hiya, Leia" (No. 10 in the series), Princess Leia discovers that her grandfather and Han Solo's grandmother were next-door neighbors on Alderaan, before it was blown up by Darth Vader (in "Star Wars"). In a wild, galactic battle, Luke fights Boba Fett, and we are left with the impression that Boba may be Luke's father.

Page 4
This brings us to our seventh film, "Cut and Droid" (No. 11 in the series), which recounts the Great Droid War, in which C-3PO apparently dies, after a valiant battle against rust. This should not be confused with the plot of our eight film, "Look Ma, No Han" (No. 9 in the series), In which Han Solo in forced to become an undercover agent for Darth Vader, and is lost in hyperspace after R2-D2 reveals that Princess Leia may be the daughter of Obi-Wan Kenobi from his first marriage to a sister of Boba Fett's great-grandmother.

Page 5
Both Boba Fett and Jabba the Hutt (who are introduced in "The Empire Strikes Back") were once comrades of Darth Vader, and this is brought out in our ninth film, "Yessir, That's My Boba" (No. 4 in the series). We find out that Luke Skywalker's lightsaber was once recharged by Boba Fett's father, who we suspect may be Chewbacca. This ties in with the romance between C-3PO (who learns hes part human) and Chewbacca's half-hairy sister, Varga (introduced in "Cut and Droid").

Here we learn from R2-D2 (who holds the entire story of the Galaxy in his memory banks) how the Jedi Knights were disbanded and also observe C-3PO's nervous breakdown, when he finds out that mixed marriages sometimes don't work.

Page 6
However, we always come back to the question of who's Luke's father, and in our tenth film, "Lando Plenty" (No. 8 in the series), we discover that Lando Calrissian's great-aunt (whom we met in "Makin' Wookiee") may have been the wife of Obi-Too Kenobi (Obi-Wan's younger brother) in Cloud City, when Lando's father joined forces with a cousin of Han Solo's to put down the First Droid Uprising, which let to the Great Droid War (seen in "Cut a Droid").

Page 7
We learn more about Luke's ancestry in our eleventh film, "Space 'n Vader" (No. 7 in the series) as the Jedi Knights split into three factions - one loyal to Princess Leia, another loyal to Darth Vader, and a third having no opinion.

Luke returns from a space yoyage to the planet Kashyyyk where he discovers the true identity of his father while rescuing Chewbacca from midget aliens. Luke, as it turns out, lived as a young boy with the Wookiees, who snatched him from a drone spaceship just outside the Mandalore System, the home of Boba Fett and other Super Commandos. The Wookiees gave Luke the name of "Skywalker" which, in Wookiee tongue, means "Hairless Warrior Who Destroys Evil With Beam Of Light". Now Luke learns from R2-D2 that neither Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, nor Boba Fett is his father.

Page 8
In our twelfth film, "Once a Knight is Enough" (No. 12 in the series), the identity of Luke's father is finally revealed. It is none other than the force, which as we learned in "Send in the Clones", was once capable of taking human form before it dissolved into the Sixth Dimension. Luke is reunited with Princess Leia (who left Darth Vader after being forced to marry him in "Heya, Leia") and they move to another galaxy.

This last film serves as the climax to the "Star Wars Saga - Part I." Immediately after it is completed (we figure that to be sometime around the year 2014), we will begin work on the 24 films that make up the "Star Wars Saga - Part II".
=====End of article=====
[close]
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2016, 12:01:52 am »
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Exclusive Look (Disney Holiday Celebration / Thanksgiving) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3rhXOFLfWg

and links to all 14 tv spots (so far) and the various official trailers are on the previous page / http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=330108.msg15013523#msg15013523

Probably - and also the porn parody films too (to be fair the Big Bang Theory XXX parody had more funnier moments in that some of the real episodes of recent seasons)

Though 'Episode XXVII : Jar Jar - The Early Years' looks a winner, along with the standalone story no 231 - 'Ewoks Take Manhattan' (not Doc Manhattan who used to post here - though that could possibly work for a porn parody film!)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 02:59:22 am by oojason »

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2016, 10:49:29 am »
<a href="https://m.youtube.com/v/U9t-slLl30E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://m.youtube.com/v/U9t-slLl30E</a>

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2016, 02:58:23 pm »

an interesting theory - a bit of a stretch - but an interesting take on who the Knights Of Ren could be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QOpYMsFXQ - starts at 6 mins in (though watch the whole video with the whines kid if you want)...

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2016, 03:13:42 pm »
an interesting theory - a bit of a stretch - but an interesting take on who the Knights Of Ren could be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QOpYMsFXQ - starts at 6 mins in (though watch the whole video with the whines kid if you want)...

What's the theory? Can't watch at work.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2016, 03:32:23 pm »
What's the theory? Can't watch at work.
That the Rogue One squad becomes the Knights of Ren. It's real clutching at straws stuff, and an idea that I love and hate.

The biggest reason against it, other than it being convoluted, is that KK has said there are no sequels to Rogue One.

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2016, 04:31:51 pm »
That the Rogue One squad becomes the Knights of Ren. It's real clutching at straws stuff, and an idea that I love and hate.

The biggest reason against it, other than it being convoluted, is that KK has said there are no sequels to Rogue One.

and that it would seem, in a film like this (Rogue One), not everybody may not be alive at the end of it...

15 days to go...