Author Topic: Members sale 2016/17  (Read 214894 times)

Online tesh1e

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Believer
Re: Member's sale 2016/17
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2016, 04:37:09 pm »
Do we know when the club are likely to release the breakdown and days each tickets are going on sale?? Ridiculous that each season we have to wait until 2 weeks before the sale to find out specific details

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #41 on: July 3, 2016, 01:24:39 pm »
Hopefully some news this week.  Really needs to be.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: July 4, 2016, 02:26:44 pm »
They're taking their time over it. Surely they know what the selling criteria is by now and when they tickets are to go on sale so whats stopping them from releasing all the details?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #43 on: July 4, 2016, 03:05:50 pm »
They're taking their time over it. Surely they know what the selling criteria is by now and when they tickets are to go on sale so whats stopping them from releasing all the details?

Its the same every year.. guess they dont wanna break the nice tradition of fucking over as many as possible.

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #44 on: July 4, 2016, 03:33:49 pm »
Last year the members sale started on 6 July so I think news will be imminent,although seeing as I got last years notification of the sale on 22 June maybe not!!

Online sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #45 on: July 4, 2016, 04:59:28 pm »
I think i saw on the site before you enter it fully that the members sale will start on the 18th of July. I could and probably am wrong though.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: July 4, 2016, 05:52:05 pm »
It has said in a few places w/c 18th. They've actually managed to publish the date quite a way in advance this time which is good - just not publicised it heavily.

Online tesh1e

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Believer
« Reply #47 on: July 4, 2016, 06:10:40 pm »
Week commencing 18th July doesn't really give much away. I imagine most members work so would either need time off or flexible working during sales. If they gave the breakdown of what's happening on each day at least we're well prepared.

From previous, imagine 18 disabled access tix, 19th member with x+ although could be any combination with our TO!

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #48 on: July 4, 2016, 07:28:34 pm »
I'd expect:

W/C Monday 11 July Criteria announced
Monday 18 July        Disabled sale
Tuesday 19 July       1st pre req 13/14+
Wednesday 20 July   2nd pre req 7/8+
Thursday 21 July      Free for all

What we don't know:

Now it's 1 pricing category whether the old Cat C games will be sold with a pre req.

Whether members with 19 credits will get any preference as some have suggested.

Whether some of the new tickets will be sold in a free for all to allow new people on the ladder.
« Last Edit: July 4, 2016, 07:30:27 pm by Alf »

Online tesh1e

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Believer
« Reply #49 on: July 4, 2016, 09:53:01 pm »
I'd expect:

W/C Monday 11 July Criteria announced
Monday 18 July        Disabled sale
Tuesday 19 July       1st pre req 13/14+
Wednesday 20 July   2nd pre req 7/8+
Thursday 21 July      Free for all

What we don't know:

Now it's 1 pricing category whether the old Cat C games will be sold with a pre req.

Whether members with 19 credits will get any preference as some have suggested.

Whether some of the new tickets will be sold in a free for all to allow new people on the ladder.

Did I miss the memo? What's all this about?  ;D

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #50 on: July 4, 2016, 10:49:23 pm »
Did I miss the memo? What's all this about? 

Long day  ;D

Online ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #51 on: July 5, 2016, 01:23:09 am »
be interesting to see their plan for the last game of the season aswell !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #52 on: July 5, 2016, 12:52:15 pm »
I reckon it could be 6+ and 13+. 10,000 tickets available to members now. I think they will still do loyalty for the games against the big 6 and for the last home game. They will probably keep about 1k tickets for each game for a free for all sale.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline jwill2127

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp is the man
« Reply #53 on: July 5, 2016, 02:14:53 pm »
Liverpool Football Club can confirm the LFC Official Members ticket sale process for Premier League home fixtures due to be played in the first half of the 2016-17 season.

In order to buy tickets during this Members' sale, supporters are reminded that they will need to join LFC Official Membership before midnight Monday July 18 to take advantage.

Not already an Official LFC Member? Join Now!

Ticket sales are outlined below with 10 Premier League home games being available during this period based on attendance at Premier League home games during the 2015-16 season.

Tickets can be purchased online ONLY. An online step-by-step guide for how to buy tickets online will be available ahead of the ticket sale and available on the Members area.

SALE DATES

Monday July 18

Disabled Members sale ONLY – click here for full details

Tuesday July 19, from 8.15am

Members who recorded a minimum of 13 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:

Leicester City
Manchester United
West Bromwich Albion
Watford
Sunderland
West Ham United
Stoke City
Manchester City

Members buying tickets during this sale will be guaranteed a ticket for each match.

Wednesday July 20, from 8.15am

Members who recorded a minimum of four games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:

Manchester United
Manchester City

Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come, first served basis subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply.

Thursday July 21, from 8.15am

ALL Members wishing to purchase tickets for the following games:

Burnley
Leicester City
Hull City
West Bromwich Albion
Watford
Sunderland
West Ham United
Stoke City

Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come, first served basis subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply.

ADDITIONAL MEMBERS' SALES

Local Members' sale: The club has announced that Members with an L postcode who do not purchase during the Official Members' ticket sale will have a further opportunity to purchase a ticket in a separate sale. This will take place around six weeks before each Premier League home match. Tickets available during this sale will be limited and subject to availability. Click here for full details.

Additional Members' sale: Seats returned via the Ticket Exchange or cancellations may become available approximately two weeks before a game. Members are encouraged to check availability on a regular basis.   

As a member, you can also purchase hospitality and record your match attendance, too. For further information please click here.

FURTHER INFORMATION

All tickets are subject to availability and while stocks last.

Members who are aged between 17-21 by August 1, 2016 can now benefit from a Young Adult concessionary priced ticket.

Adult/junior areas will be advertised on our Latest Ticket News page.

Concessionary tickets are limited.

Advertised dates of all Premier League home fixtures are subject to change.

For FAQs please click here.
Our support since 2005 is f@@@@@ @@@@

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #54 on: July 5, 2016, 02:21:22 pm »
Finally, and as expected nothing about a sale for members with 19, hopefully next season..

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #55 on: July 5, 2016, 02:21:42 pm »
Wow, so 13+ only and then all members apart from the old Cat A games. No changes then despite all the requests for more staggered sales.

Plus those of us on 13+ have to queue to get Hull and Burnley on the Thursday? :butt
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: July 5, 2016, 02:25:18 pm »
Free for all on the Burnley and Hull tickets then.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: July 5, 2016, 02:26:52 pm »

Yep, first game of the season and everyone will want to see the new stand and it's a free-for-all. :butt
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #58 on: July 5, 2016, 02:28:45 pm »
Pretty much the same as last season re the categories only change is reduced down to 13+

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #59 on: July 5, 2016, 02:41:25 pm »

Plus those of us on 13+ have to queue to get Hull and Burnley on the Thursday? :butt

For fuck's sake. :butt
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #60 on: July 5, 2016, 02:53:25 pm »
So the club have done away with ticket categorisation yet are still selling tickets based on categorisation?

Makes sense.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #61 on: July 5, 2016, 02:54:51 pm »
With the number as low as 13 there will be a mad struggle for kop tickets on Tuesday.

Online Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: July 5, 2016, 02:57:57 pm »
19 and the struggle for kop tickets will be even worse than normal, fuck off

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: July 5, 2016, 02:58:06 pm »
Why the fuck can't they just listen to people for once and put in an extra sale? Just something like 15-10-5 would make a massive difference.

And making everyone queue for those two games on the Thursday is just asking for trouble and they had no need to do it.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #64 on: July 5, 2016, 03:07:54 pm »
Why the fuck can't they just listen to people for once and put in an extra sale? Just something like 15-10-5 would make a massive difference.

And making everyone queue for those two games on the Thursday is just asking for trouble and they had no need to do it.

For a game that might well be moved, causing a surge in resale and potential for empty seats later in the season.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Modroxter

• Main Stander
« Reply #65 on: July 5, 2016, 03:29:41 pm »
This is my first post on the forum and was hoping it would have been a more positive one.

I have to say that I am really disappointed in the structure laid out for the Members Sale by the club, myself and my dad have 11 from last season and you have to ask where the club loyalty is to the fans who have been to as many games as possible and who may now not get tickets for a large number of the games this season.

Really hoping the club see sense and lay out a staggered sale.

YNWA

Offline geth7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #66 on: July 5, 2016, 03:30:51 pm »
Are the prices going to be the same for every game, or depends on the opposition? Can't see any different categories on the prices page

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/match-day-premier-league-prices-2016-17
+18 ticket exchange

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: July 5, 2016, 03:31:06 pm »

Hopefully we will get the 15-10-5 before long. There have been a number of improvements this season:

1) Excellent news re a local sale. Still only to members that are local, but better than nothing. Hopefully a non-member sale to locals before long, but that could be a step too far.

2) Young Adult tickets for league games is a great bonus this season also.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: July 5, 2016, 03:31:48 pm »
Are the prices going to be the same for every game, or depends on the opposition? Can't see any different categories on the prices page

They scrapped the categorisation following our walkout.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: July 5, 2016, 03:32:04 pm »

Same regardless of the match

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: July 5, 2016, 03:33:58 pm »
This is my first post on the forum and was hoping it would have been a more positive one.

I have to say that I am really disappointed in the structure laid out for the Members Sale by the club, myself and my dad have 11 from last season and you have to ask where the club loyalty is to the fans who have been to as many games as possible and who may now not get tickets for a large number of the games this season.

Really hoping the club see sense and lay out a staggered sale.

YNWA

It is a weird situation, in that you should be fine for all the big games as they will be sold to those with 4+. But you could struggle for other games when you are in a free for all sale. We have been calling for 15-10-5 for a number of years now, hopefully it happens before long.

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: July 5, 2016, 03:40:11 pm »
Hopefully we will get the 15-10-5 before long. There have been a number of improvements this season:

1) Excellent news re a local sale. Still only to members that are local, but better than nothing. Hopefully a non-member sale to locals before long, but that could be a step too far.

2) Young Adult tickets for league games is a great bonus this season also.

local sale great but a bit lazy that, nothing stopping anyone becoming a member.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: July 5, 2016, 03:45:20 pm »
local sale great but a bit lazy that, nothing stopping anyone becoming a member.

£30 odd pound stopping some mate.

Offline lukechaf08

• Anny Roader
« Reply #73 on: July 5, 2016, 03:48:46 pm »
By the looks of it, just over 1000 young adults tickets will be available for each game. assuming they have the same amount for each game, as there will be 20k over the course of the season

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: July 5, 2016, 03:58:20 pm »
Is that Burnley game the one that's gonna get moved to away?

Glad to see the L postcode sale
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: July 5, 2016, 04:09:15 pm »
Wow, so 13+ only and then all members apart from the old Cat A games. No changes then despite all the requests for more staggered sales.

So they've done categorised sales, but charged Cat A places for all games, what an absolute farce. Why expect anything else with this shambles of a system and a club

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: July 5, 2016, 04:10:57 pm »
19 and the struggle for kop tickets will be even worse than normal, fuck off

Exactly my thoughts

Not even sure why I'm shocked to be shafted even more buy this club

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #77 on: July 5, 2016, 04:19:52 pm »
For someone that has hovered between 10-14 prem over quite a few seasons, 11 last year plus cups - it's a bugger, lowering to 13+ is going to swallow up the kop, and lowering to 4+ I assume will lower chance altogether.

Never going to please everyone, for instance, any 4's & 13's will be pleased; but as everyone has said previously the 15 (guaranteed) - 10 (good chance) - 5 (chance before free-for-all), is a sensible and obvious solution.

I anticipate it will be a struggle to get 10-14 now, especially if we make any sort of push in the league - not to mention cost, if all 10-14 games are in main stand/cent.

Edit - 19's, also a shitter - I'm not sure if numerically possible, but should have an hr to pick where they want to sit in every game (assuming this wouldn't wipe out all member kop tickets.)
« Last Edit: July 5, 2016, 04:47:15 pm by cmccarthy81 »

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: July 5, 2016, 04:19:55 pm »
Local Members' sale: The club has announced that Members with an L postcode who do not purchase during the Official Members' ticket sale will have a further opportunity to purchase a ticket in a separate sale. This will take place around six weeks before each Premier League home match. Tickets available during this sale will be limited and subject to availability. Click here for full details.

Is this new for this season? Made up with that.
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: July 5, 2016, 04:20:06 pm »
How many I buy is gonna depend on where I can get the tickets. Doubt I can afford to get shafted into the main stand for the majority of the season, £59 when we're playing Tony Pulis or Hull, no ta. Think I spent ~£2500 going the game last season, can't do it again this year. In theory making some tickets more expensive for the day trippers + some cheaper for the regulars is good, but there's just not enough supply of the cheaper ones right now and probably won't be until (if) safe standing standing comes in.

Fingers crossed for some Kop tickets
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012