Author Topic: Older places that have gone/changed in Liverpool  (Read 82063 times)

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Re: Older places that have gone/changed in Liverpool
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2016, 05:59:35 pm »
btw, tragic that the Clarence looks like its toast...a classic big Liverpool alehouse, as your pics show
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2016, 06:07:38 pm »
Aye. Sad indeed.

The land though, is a huge footprint, with the old bowling greens out back.

Earmarked for housing no doubt.

It;s a shame, and just a sign of the times that many pubs are demolished because the land it sits on, is worth more than the building that sits there.

Similar to whats happened to many a decent pub, like the Copplehouse, or the Grey Chaser in Fazak, which has recently bit the dust.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2016, 06:09:15 pm »
fuck me Richie, sounds like a hell of a collection!....any chance of posting a few more up?...maybe of the gaffs that are sadly no more?
I'll see if I have time. 

Any requests of recently demolished/ changed usage pubs?

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2016, 06:35:54 pm »
I'll see if I have time. 

Any requests of recently demolished/ changed usage pubs?

A few pubs that are now flats spring to mind - when to some good parties at the Spekeland Arms (I think?) on Tunnel Road. Also by my old house on the corner of Stanhope/Windsor street - the Wellington Butts?
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2016, 07:43:13 pm »
My project was only from 2010 to about 2013. So if it seased to be a pub before 2010, chances are, I've only got the odd picture from the building outside, or none at all, if it was demolished before then.

My whole point of doing the project at the time, was to create an archive. A snapshot in time of our local pubs. As I said earlier, most landlords/landladies were very supportive, as they themselves could, and can, see how the industry is changing.  How pubs are shutting down at a rate of knots.

I even asked, and gained permission from many of the pub chains, to take photo's on their premises.The  likes of Wetherspoons, and many others gave their ok  for me to photograph their various premises, which to be fair, was very generous of them( and the other breweries/pub chains)

Now here's a cautionary tale.

Having seen the generosity of a lot of licensees, there were a number who flatly refused.  For their own reasons, no doubt, they just wouldn't entertain anyone taking photo's on their premises.

Usually when I got a no, I'd leave it six months or so, and ask again, thinking maybe second time around I might just catch them in a better mood.  And to be fair, the trick worked on more than one occasion.

Then there's the sorry tales.

I asked the landlord of the Punch and Judy, would he let me take any photo's. Explaining what it was all about, and the answer, in no uncertain terms,was NO.....

....so I left it at that.

About five or six months later, before I'd had a chance to go back, a disgruntled customer (not me I might add)  burnt the place to the ground in an arson attack.

So no photo's to be had. No archive of the inside. No record of what the interior of the premises looked like. Nothing.

And that is the exact reason why I wanted to document all of Liverpool's pubs in the first place. Because once they've gone, they're gone. Gone for good, and never coming back.

Thats the reason it's so important to document and record these properties. It's part and parcel of Liverpool heritage.

In an industry thats volotile, and very much fluid(no pun intended   ;)  ), where pubs are shutting, opening, shutting, being changed.  A phot archive is invaluable to future generations to see what stood before.

My archive, as you might imagine is labled up, L1, L2, L3 etc. etc. right up to L36.  Just to keep track of them.

In the next two posts, here's just a snipped of the pubs that have gone in the city centre in the last few years* And thats not including any from the outskirts.

*Although there is light at the end of the tunnel, as in the likes of the Jacaranda, which was closed for several years, and has now arisen, phoenix like.

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2016, 07:46:55 pm »

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2016, 07:47:54 pm »

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2016, 07:48:54 pm »

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2016, 08:01:38 pm »
You've probably got a unique historical collection there mate. In a couple of decades they'll be fucking gems. Well done Richie.

Really good photos as well mate, brilliant stuff.

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2016, 08:41:51 pm »
superb them Richie - though slightly bittersweet as ive had a bevvy in every single one of them (apart from the officers mess) and wasn't even aware some of them had gone!.....did you get any of the arle gaffs on London Rd?....Durty Nellys etc.......
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2016, 09:41:25 pm »
You've probably got a unique historical collection there mate. In a couple of decades they'll be fucking gems. Well done Richie.

Really good photos as well mate, brilliant stuff.
Oh. If only you knew.

On average, i might have say, 10 interior photo's of an average pub.  If the pub was particularly ornate - art nouveau tiles, stained glass, wood carvings, ornate tiled floor etc. then I went mad. 
In those cases, I might have 40,50, 60 odd photo's of an interior.

In the case of pubs like the Philharmonic, where every nook and cranny is a gem, I must have 200 odd photo's. From sweeping photo's of an entire room, down to little individual tiles and intricate things of craftmanship and quality, in every corner.

I love the fact that in times gone by, a lot of pubs were built in a community, for a community, or that bigger brewery chains wanted to make a statement about their pubs, so threw money at them, where in some cases, money was no object.

The fact that many interior architectural details still survive to this day is amazing. 

Today, you just couldn't find the skilled craftsmen to produce the quality, or quantity of work, without paying an absolute fortune.

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2016, 09:49:12 pm »
superb them Richie - though slightly bittersweet as ive had a bevvy in every single one of them (apart from the officers mess) and wasn't even aware some of them had gone!.....did you get any of the arle gaffs on London Rd?....Durty Nellys etc.......
(In his best Schwarzenegger accent)

I have detailed files.......

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2016, 12:51:04 am »

Brilliant them Richie.

Did you get any of the Vines?

Some old school chums and I had a bit of a get together around 10 years ago or so in there.

The landlord put us all in the private function room through the double doors from the main bar area.

None of us had ever been in there before, didn't even know the room existed.

I seem to remember it was quite interesting architecturally with some wonderful mahogany details (though since we did have rather a bit of a session in there I can't swear to that being the case, beergoggles and such).

The Punch & Judy... I remember going in that just a few times yonks ago in the 70's. A bit slightly desperate if I recall, a beery equivalent of Yates.

Also, did you get any of the old Station (I think it was called that) pub up opposite Exchange that was here?

I'm sure it was early 19th Century, it was low slung and painted white and possibly even older judging by the state of the bogs which I think you went outside to somewhere dark around the back.  But a great pint of mild in there way back when.

And there was also a little pub up Cases Street I used to sometimes go in on the way in or out of town for a swift one, on the left hand side if coming from Central. Can't remember its name, but a gorgeous little old place, beautiful wood bar detail inside, and of course good beer. From what I can see on Google, it's sadly no longer there.

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Online moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2016, 04:20:28 am »
What a great piece of social history you have created there, so thorough too judging by the numbers of photos you mention. Over a thousand pubs is incredible for "a project" , a wonderful way to reenable yourself when most would have sat at home watching lfc season review dvds and taking the dog round the park. I hope more people have collections like this hidden away - not pubs but maybe cinema's, clubs, shops, people etc. Fantastic work and a boss way to learn about the city.

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2016, 10:56:43 am »
Are you familiar with skyscrapercity.com Richie?......excellent and very active forum about all things Liverpool related - mainly architecture / building projects etc....and has several superb photo threads by local photographers including one for Liverpool pubs - if you have the time / inclination to post some of those photos im sure they'd go down very well.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2016, 11:19:13 pm »
Skyscrapercity would have a field day with some of those mate, excellent photos.

There was one I drove past when I went up Derby Road, a really sad looking one that seemed to have a fire, The Elm House, anything known what happened to it?  I've seen this which seems to be from 2008 or earlier according to the place its from:

And then there's this from summer last year.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4497779,-3.0017451,3a,37.5y,255.38h,92.9t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDjkJCT6B2Nh5cLMxYzlstw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2016, 05:38:29 pm »

I remember taking a whitie ( the knock ) in the Yankee about 89 I think it was. I think it was after returning home after beating Everton at Wembley.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2016, 06:45:16 pm »
Anyone got any pics from inside the Hippodrone nightclub on Lime St from  87-88? Went there loads before the Acid house scene took over. Only seen this one. That lad isnt me.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline Licky

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2016, 07:02:37 pm »
Skyscrapercity would have a field day with some of those mate, excellent photos.

There was one I drove past when I went up Derby Road, a really sad looking one that seemed to have a fire, The Elm House, anything known what happened to it?  I've seen this which seems to be from 2008 or earlier according to the place its from:

And then there's this from summer last year.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4497779,-3.0017451,3a,37.5y,255.38h,92.9t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDjkJCT6B2Nh5cLMxYzlstw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

I used to work around the corner from this place, went in there Xmas eve in 91, about ten of us had a full session, the landlady gave us free pies and chips all day, just one of those great Xmas eve sessions that stays with you, it saddens me whenever I drive past it now, there used to be loads of pubs around there and bankhall, most of them gone now sadly.
They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2016, 07:38:23 pm »
The Wilsons on Wood street.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2016, 10:08:23 pm »
Only just seen those pics - fantastic.

What a pub the Clarence was - will show my Dad them too
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2016, 04:13:50 am »
The Wilsons on Wood street.

Has that gone? Had some good times in there.

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2016, 02:25:50 pm »

The Triton and The Eagle on Paradise Street . A bit further along as The Cleveland - one of the few pubs in the city that catered for a clientele that liked their music on the heavy side .
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Online moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2016, 11:59:25 pm »
The eagle had the longest bar in liverpool if I recall, until Duncan Ferguson signed for the team that plays in Liverpool but is not Liverpool.

Offline Nice Guy Davey

• Official Orange Wednesday supplier to JerseyKopite
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Can you imagine Doobiein your funk ?
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2016, 08:24:56 pm »
Anyone know if the Hermitage on Queens Drive is still open ? Any pictures Richie please ?
Nunquam Solitari Ambulabitis

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2016, 09:37:06 pm »
 Ritchie have you any of the Chaser In Fazakerley?
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2016, 10:52:15 am »
Brilliant them Richie.

Did you get any of the Vines?

Some old school chums and I had a bit of a get together around 10 years ago or so in there.

The landlord put us all in the private function room through the double doors from the main bar area.

None of us had ever been in there before, didn't even know the room existed.

I seem to remember it was quite interesting architecturally with some wonderful mahogany details (though since we did have rather a bit of a session in there I can't swear to that being the case, beergoggles and such).

With it being so ornate, I have approx 150 photo's of the vines.

The back room in the Vines is not always used, and I'm led to believe it's just for overspill or functions, these days.

Certainly when I took photo's there, it looked a little bit forlorn, and under used.

Still. It's a lovely room, with a really nice stained glass ceiling skylight. ( sadly. mostly covered over in black plastic these days, as it leaks when it rains.)
Rebuilt in 1907, and designed by architect Watler Thomas, who was the man who also designed the Philharmonic dining rooms on Hope street, the Vines is a bueatifully ornate pub of it's period.

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2016, 11:05:28 am »
Anyone know if the Hermitage on Queens Drive is still open ? Any pictures Richie please ?
It's had a bit of a chequered history of late.  Open, closed, open again etc.

It was still open when I last passed that way a couple of months ago.

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2016, 11:11:41 am »
Ritchie have you any of the Chaser In Fazakerley?
It was boarded off and ready to be demolished, when I last passed that way in early December.  Presumably it's been raised to the ground by now.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2016, 11:30:33 am »

Cheers Richie, they're great.
It's even better than I remember.
Imagine wanting to build and decorate something like that these days.
You just couldn't obtain the wood for starters, and as for the skills, I fear they're sadly probably lost now.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2016, 12:10:52 pm »
Funny. In the three years I was doing the project (2010-2013)  I had some great times.

Yes, it was frustrating not being able to walk properly, but jesus, did I have some good pub crawls, and meet some very interesting characters.

I like the odd pint or two. Honest.  ;)  so It was a bit of a labour of love for me.

I could see how so many pubs were struggling, or going to the wall, so I thought it was a worthwhile challenge to record these buildings, before many of them were gone.   
Since 2013, we've probably lost at least a couple of dozen of the pubs I photo'd, either be being converted to different use, or completely wiped off the face of the earth.

My only regret, is I didn't start the project a decade ago, or earlier.   Many many of the pubs I grew up in from my teenage year through to my 40s, have long gone, and nothing but memories now. 

Sad. Very sad.

So anyway. I though that it was important to preserve some of our social history, through photo's.

Once or twice a week, I'd plan a route, resarch where thye pubs where, and take myself off on the bus, to the farthest one out on my planned route, and start walking back towards Liverpool city centre.

Sometimes I would visit no more than two or three pubs that day, depending how remote they were, or if they were on a main thoroughfare, some days I may visit ten pubs.

As I was at the generosity of landlords, I thought it only fare that I patronage them, so I would have a drink in every establishment I entered.  Sometimes if it was a remote pub, I might have the car with me, so would be dringing soft drinks. If I was on public transport, I would have a half or a pint of beer, depending how many pubs were on my list for that day.

The most epic pub crawl, was the one from the Grey Chaser, above, in Fazak, along to Walton Vale, onto Rice lane, County road, Walton Road, Scotty Road, to town. If I remember rightly, I did this one in two sessions, as even for me, over 30 pubs in one day was a bit of a tall aorder

I must of visited 20 pubs that first day, and to say I was rolling drunk near the end, was an understatement.  I must of had the best part of 20 odd pints that day.

I didn't always get permission, or there was no one there in authority ot say yes etc, so just left it for another time, and carried on. In some cases, the pub wasn't open at the time of passing etc.

In the case of some pubs around the city, I may of asked on two or three occasions at different times, and still never given permission, or refused outright.

Anyway.

From Fazak to town.

Chaser.
Forresters. (closed)
Prince George
Farmers Arms (no permission)
Black Bull (no per)
Raven.
The Windsor (no per)
Joey Orrs (closed)
Prince Alfred.
Prince Leopold(no per)
Bakery (no per)
Oakfield Inn (closed)
Prince of Wales
The Plough(closed)
Shamrock
Prince Arthur.
Queen Victoria.
Black Horse.
The Glebe.
The County.
Segura.
Players
The Cheppy
The Harlech
The Crrisbrooke.
The Red Brick.
The Royal Oak (no per)
Springfield Hotel.
The Salutation.
The Queens Arms.
Thomas frost (no per)
The Clock.
Bradleys.
The Ale House(st Hildas)
The Fountains Abbey.
The Halfway House.
Crown Vaults (no per)
Throstles nest(no per)
Eagle Vaults(no per)

As you can see, it's an epic pub crawl in anyones book, and in the cases of getting no permission, usually once I was in the door, I'd at least have a half of beer anyway.

And to think, thats just one route through the city. Over the course of a couple of years, I had some great times, and met some fantastic people and characters in the hostleries of our fine city.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 12:21:41 pm by Big Red Richie »

Offline Nice Guy Davey

• Official Orange Wednesday supplier to JerseyKopite
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Can you imagine Doobiein your funk ?
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2016, 03:58:23 pm »
Cheers Richie. Thanks for the pictures
Nunquam Solitari Ambulabitis

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2016, 06:41:07 pm »
Cheers Ritchie. As a kid we'd start off in the Chaser and end up in the PA in Rice Lane, all of them alehouse were totally buzzing. The Chaser was one of the best in Liverpool, it won an award for the busiest Tetley pub in the north West onceyou'd often see Mcdermott, Phil Thommo, who was captain of Liverpool and England at the time, in there or some of the Conteh's or Joey Singo who was British champion at the time, the lounge was rammed with all the nurses from the Hossy, The  BlackBull that is a pale reflection of what it once was used to be jam packed, used to see China Crisis and Carl Moorcroft who went on to train a few champion boxers, proper wild west kick offs at times but as you knew everyone it never seemed that threatening. Happy days and your photographs are magnificent, one of those things you think why hasn't anyone else done that, great idea and great photos.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2016, 06:41:42 pm »
If that was me Richie, i'd be publishing that 3 year odyssey on Amazon as a kindle book......I reckon there'd be plenty of interest from both  the Merseyside community and national CAMRA members...

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2016, 12:34:26 am »
It's had a bit of a chequered history of late.  Open, closed, open again etc.

It was still open when I last passed that way a couple of months ago.

Think there was a shooting there recently, might have licensing issues if so.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2016, 10:24:34 pm »
Everton's trophy room.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2016, 01:45:27 pm »
Everton's trophy room.

Nice that with all the changes that have happened in the city over the last 21 years - some good, some bad - that room remains perfectly preserved and locked in time.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2016, 04:26:43 pm »
Probably only a footnote but worth mentioning that the National Express bus station on Norton Street has closed and the coaches' pick up have moved to the unused bus stops at Liverpool One.  Doubtless the "old" bus station (less than 20 years old I think) will make way for student flats.

http://www.sevenstreets.com/end-of-the-road-for-norton-street/
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2016, 05:23:36 pm »
Probably only a footnote but worth mentioning that the National Express bus station on Norton Street has closed and the coaches' pick up have moved to the unused bus stops at Liverpool One.  Doubtless the "old" bus station (less than 20 years old I think) will make way for student flats.

You'd think that we have enough student flats by now. Do we have a fuckin rabbit university here or what?

And if that is the case, should we not just be building hutches instead?
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Shazz

• Boutros Boutros Shazz, negotiator of world peace. Got the hump. Looking forward to 1,500 pennies from 24/7.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Happy Hump Day
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2016, 05:35:20 pm »

It would be helpful if they weren't still selling tickets departing from Norton Street on their website. Luckily the taxi driver knew and took us to Liverpool One.
http://www.voteswap.org/     

Get them out!