Author Topic: Sion away tickets  (Read 47369 times)

Offline Armless Joe Gambino

• Will stone fred at the drop of a hat
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Sion away tickets
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2015, 12:35:20 am »
104 francs tickets?
Sold out, really?
I was looking at that option but I was in that stadium(twice) before and now thats it all seated with a big plaxi wall blocking off the away end, I decided to wait and see what the club offers.
Ridiculus ticket prices....although I did pay more from the Barca ticket office the morning of the game but but but that was Barcelona and we won.
Sion...nice scenery anyway.
In my day everbody drank and smoked and nobody took drugs. . . . . .

Offline poopoobigelow

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: November 6, 2015, 05:50:31 pm »
Hey! I have a buddy who is looking for one or two tickets to the match. Are any available?

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #42 on: November 6, 2015, 09:23:45 pm »
No.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #43 on: November 6, 2015, 11:01:49 pm »
Wouldn't be totally surprised to see a repeat of the 'proof of travel' for sion due to the small allocation and cost/time of year.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: November 6, 2015, 11:14:49 pm »
Heard from some pretty reliable sources that the allocation will be 500, not 800.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #45 on: November 6, 2015, 11:27:52 pm »
Think that's just the club not expecting to take up all 800? I think that makes proof of travel almost certain.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #46 on: November 7, 2015, 10:27:18 am »
Heard from some pretty reliable sources that the allocation will be 500, not 800.

It will be 800.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #47 on: November 7, 2015, 03:06:25 pm »
Bloody hope so. All booked now ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: November 7, 2015, 03:52:49 pm »
It will be 800.

It might, but the person who told me isn't usually wrong about these type of things.  He did tell me the reason, it's something to do with us having the full end (when you take into account the tickets sold to Swiss Liverpool fans through Sion).  It might be something to so with the segregation needed due to us having the full end.  The full end came into the explanation somewhere but I didn't listen properly after being told we'll only have 500.

There's time for this to change I suppose.

To be honest though, I think anybody who goes will get in so it doesn't bother me that much.  Worse case scenario I'll be sat in a Swiss bar with a nice panoramic view,
« Last Edit: November 7, 2015, 04:05:17 pm by stephen075 »

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #49 on: November 7, 2015, 04:39:23 pm »
I've never seen anything official to say sion is like Bordeaux away with LFC fans able to book in the home end?

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: November 7, 2015, 04:41:17 pm »
I've never seen anything official to say sion is like Bordeaux away with LFC fans able to book in the home end?

Very beginning of thread.  There was tickets on sale from Sion for away supporters, sold out a long time ago now.

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #51 on: November 7, 2015, 04:51:10 pm »
Very beginning of thread.  There was tickets on sale from Sion for away supporters, sold out a long time ago now.
ah I see, have you read somewhere about that then cause I got a ticket through ticket corner in the ouest stand just in case. Think all tickets are general sale through ticket corner.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: November 7, 2015, 04:57:36 pm »
ah I see, have you read somewhere about that then cause I got a ticket through ticket corner in the ouest stand just in case. Think all tickets are general sale through ticket corner.

Got a relative over there.  Most Swiss Clubs sell via Ticket Corner.  When D1 to D3 was still on sale on there is said visitors.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2015, 02:08:39 pm »
This could go like this when the sales are annonced hopefully from Thursday 12 November and maybe sales from Monday 23 November !

Sion maybe 700 tickets : Sorted with Kazan + Bordeaux.

then 9/8 from 10 back to Young Boys or 13/14 from 15 - back to 2010-11 Utrecht 1200 tickets, Prague was 955 tickets.

Further back in 2009-10 Lille was 1051 tickets.

Kazan selling details has set a precedent so pure guess work from now on ;-)

YNWA
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2015, 02:13:31 pm »
I dread to think. Just hoping it will be ok

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2015, 02:18:58 pm »
I don't think they will need to go that far back. You only needed 1 from any of the 4 games in 12/13 to get a Basel ticket. I know it was a bigger allocation, but shows only 1.6k people with that criteria.
There's no Thomas Cook doing trips and taking their cut.
Less people interested than the CL games.
High price for a credit.

Bordeaux dropped to any 1 from 4 of the 14/15 games. Although they sold out there was probably only about 600 actually in Bordeaux, maybe less in Beşiktaş. Beşiktaş at 4k allocation went to all members.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 02:30:15 pm by Craig S »

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2015, 02:19:45 pm »
£70 tickets and could be a meaningless game will defo put a few off

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2015, 06:14:55 pm »
I would be amazed if it goes that far back for a ticket. EL, Xmas and could be easily through by then,£70 a ticket too.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2015, 09:14:53 pm »
But those who have everything booked will go regardless of what is or isn't at stake.  Surely that is what will affect demand?

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2015, 09:54:16 pm »
But those who have everything booked will go regardless of what is or isn't at stake.  Surely that is what will affect demand?

I reckon there were only about 600 of us in Bordeaux. How many do you think actually travelled? My estimate may be off as I was pretty drunk by the time of the match.

That's for somewhere that's easier to get to, cheaper flights, cheaper hotels, cheaper ale.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2015, 03:45:26 am »
it looked half full in bordeaux to me so about 1000 there !

Beşiktaş was packed !

Sion have sold all their tickets and hope to gualify against Rubin like we do against Bordeaux in the next round of games, but they will be looking to win the group with a win at home to a full house :

http://www.fc-sion.ch/index.php?r=site/text&id=1420&culture=fr
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 03:53:37 am by ant »

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline Torben Piechnik is my Dad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2015, 09:02:55 pm »
it looked half full in bordeaux to me so about 1000 there !

Beşiktaş was packed !

Sion have sold all their tickets and hope to gualify against Rubin like we do against Bordeaux in the next round of games, but they will be looking to win the group with a win at home to a full house :

http://www.fc-sion.ch/index.php?r=site/text&id=1420&culture=fr

You say Beşiktaş was packed but didn't we sell 4000 for that and they only opened one bit.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2015, 09:23:17 pm »
You say Beşiktaş was packed but didn't we sell 4000 for that and they only opened one bit.

Yes that is correct.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2015, 11:54:48 pm »
the bit I was in was packed and I missed 5 min of the game. to the right they sold tickets to loads of Turkish Reds so they could be as close as possible to us, as did Bordeaux this season for the French Reds.

not everyone who buys a ticket travels and if they cant shift their tickets there will always be some empty seats.

there was 31 of us going to Bucharest a few years ago and all the flights got cancelled out of France for ice on the runways so we wernt in the ground.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2015, 12:10:53 am »
Yes that is correct.
Did you go Max? If so, sorry that I missed you.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2015, 12:22:55 am »

No one knows who Max is :D

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2015, 12:26:55 am »
Stevienash does  ;)
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2015, 12:36:36 am »

No didn't go, but there was only about 800 went.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2015, 10:05:32 am »

Max is the man inside the Mighty Red costume that's how he is ITK.

That right eh Max? Come on admit it!! :)

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2015, 12:28:33 pm »
cant see them doing proof of travel for this. £70 ish a ticket..... if you buy for the credit you are but a fool

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2015, 12:32:48 pm »
cant see them doing proof of travel for this. £70 ish a ticket..... if you buy for the credit you are but a fool
I agree. think sale will be announced monday and a sale thursday next week. Kazan proof of travel will all be confirmed back on the wednesday.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2015, 12:57:05 pm »
I agree. think sale will be announced monday and a sale thursday next week. Kazan proof of travel will all be confirmed back on the wednesday.

Do you think the TO will have the wherewithall to sort two sales in a week? It's second half of the season tickets for members all next week

Asking for trouble I'd say

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2015, 01:05:50 pm »
Do you think the TO will have the wherewithall to sort two sales in a week? It's second half of the season tickets for members all next week

Asking for trouble I'd say

agree, but would be frustrating to do a sale almost within 2 weeks of the game and having to sweat on tickets arriving, i fly out on the monday too.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2015, 01:13:20 pm »
agree, but would be frustrating to do a sale almost within 2 weeks of the game and having to sweat on tickets arriving, i fly out on the monday too.

Couldn't agree more - I would've hoped that they would've known the score by now. Just can't see them accommodating different sales for different combinations of criteria at the same time

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2015, 03:02:15 am »
friday 20 nov is an option, the bulk sales should be over by thursday. if not will probably be monday 23 nov.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2015, 11:30:36 am »
Max is the man inside the Mighty Red costume that's how he is ITK.

That right eh Max? Come on admit it!! :)

No it's not Max.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2015, 11:42:15 am »
I reckon they'll make an announcement today or tomorrow with the 1st sale on Monday next week.

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2015, 11:43:26 am »
I reckon they'll make an announcement today or tomorrow with the 1st sale on Monday next week.

Hope so Andy, feels like we've been waiting forever for these details to be announced!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2015, 11:49:24 am »
Hope so Andy, feels like we've been waiting forever for these details to be announced!
Agreed Josh, today or tomorrow are the obvious days though as the deadline for the proof of travel/visa for Kazan to show on peoples purchase history was 1700 yesterday + the bulk sales have finished now.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2015, 12:25:27 pm »
Agreed Josh, today or tomorrow are the obvious days though as the deadline for the proof of travel/visa for Kazan to show on peoples purchase history was 1700 yesterday + the bulk sales have finished now.

I had a call yesterday from the ticket office so they could refund my fiver for my intention to travel.  Reckon it might take them a while to check visa's, remove dodgy one's from purchase history, etc.

No reason why they can't announce it though, unless if there's problems from Sion's end.