Author Topic: For REAL Relationship Issues. NOT your latest childish Tinder/Grindr FAIL!!!!!!!  (Read 552116 times)

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Paranoid schizophrenia and a gun isn't a great mix like.

She needs help and you need a safe house to live in.

Offline BRdispatch05

• Avian maculation. Aural Tetanus Fetishist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I've been in contact with her mom, about her, and taking her gun back. I've called the authorities in the past, they came and it temporarily calmed her down, but never has there been a solution to her issue other than temporary relief.

I know how serious this is, I have been in contact with multiple people trying to get her the help she needs. She sees a counselor, a therapist in training, we are working on getting her antipsychotic meds changed, but unfortunately with medications it's not always an instant solution. I appreciate the feedback, and have learned though I've called authorities in the past, maybe I should speak with them directly and try to find solution.

I've had reasons to move out before, but this another level. Financially I'm not at a point where I can break the lease and afford a new one, but also these conditions are not ok. First thing is getting rid of any access to a gun. Her parents have good hearts and are doing quite a bit to help her, but logic was not prevalent there considering they were aware of the circumstances. I've come home to it just laying on the table, it's insane and I got pretty heated about that. I've requested she give it back, but need to let her know it's not a request anymore.

Also regarding mental health help, her mom works at the hospital, and the earliest they can get her into a psychologist according to her is February 2018. If that's true, and they know her conditions, first of all that is absolutely mental. Second it looks like her best options are relying on me contacting the authorities, or yet again being ommitted to the psych ward.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 09:33:25 pm by BRdispatch05 »
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. - Joseph Campbell

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
First thing is getting rid of any access to a gun. Her parents have good hearts and are doing quite a bit to help her, but logic was not prevalent there considering they were aware of the circumstances. I've come home to it just laying on the table, it's insane and I got pretty heated about that. I've requested she give it back, but need to let her know it's not a request anymore.

Why and how the hell is she still in possession of it? I would have though the posters above pointing out how serious it was would have been reason/motivation enough for you to get shut of it, barring common fucking sense! You say you have spoken to the authorities? Im assuming your in the US, without checking, and I know guns are legal there, but surely they cant be when you are certifiably insane?!

What part of you doesn't get the seriousness of the gun situation? You got pretty heated about it? Woop de fucking woo. You'll get pretty dead off it if you dont get shut. Next time you come home it might not be sat on the table. It might be her sat on the table on you open the door to find yourself looking down a fucking barrel!!!!!!!!!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Yeah, I wouldn't be coming home to a gun on the table and someone who thinks her tears are turning into bird shit and then getting a bit heated!

Tricky situation obviously but as oddball says, its not even having a conversation or debate about her having a gun. Its just a case of taking that gun away completely, before she either kills herself, you, or someone else!
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Her mother says she can't get in to see a psychologist for ten months? Bullshit.