Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2529027 times)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #10920 on: April 25, 2017, 10:38:44 am »
I take in the odd one but 7 in 2 days can fuck off, I'd be refusing by now if I were you. And deffo mentioning it when they pick them up.*

*of course I say this as its easy on the internet, in real life I'd take them all in and say fuck all ;D
the daughter is probably hot and he secretly enjoys it
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10921 on: April 25, 2017, 10:45:34 am »
I take in the odd one but 7 in 2 days can fuck off, I'd be refusing by now if I were you. And deffo mentioning it when they pick them up.*

*of course I say this as its easy on the internet, in real life I'd take them all in and say fuck all ;D

I'll be saying something passive aggressive when they come to collect them this time. I'm also going to refuse to help carry them and watch as they have to make 3 trips.

the daughter is probably hot and he secretly enjoys it

:-X :-X

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10922 on: April 25, 2017, 10:50:33 am »
I'll be saying something passive aggressive when they come to collect them this time. I'm also going to refuse to help carry them and watch as they have to make 3 trips.

:-X :-X
yep. tell them your busy and you have to head out and havent time to be storing all this

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10923 on: April 25, 2017, 10:58:52 am »
yep. tell them your busy and you have to head out and havent time to be storing all this

Gonna make a comment about charging them a fee for each parcel and being able to retire off the back of it.

That'll show 'em.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10924 on: April 25, 2017, 11:00:30 am »
Gonna make a comment about charging them a fee for each parcel and being able to retire off the back of it.

That'll show 'em.
well politely ask would they not think its better to get it sent to their work? And mention its a bit much getting 7 deliveries in 2 days

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10925 on: April 25, 2017, 12:33:34 pm »
Or just refuse to take them when the postie knocks.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10926 on: April 25, 2017, 12:35:49 pm »
Or just refuse to take them when the postie knocks.

Nah, as they are the only neighbour I'd want mine going to if I'm not in, so I'll be nice for now.

Her mum called round to get them about 30 mins ago and was really apologetic. Apparently her daughter is going on holiday so ordered a shit load of stuff to try on. She even made the joke before I got a chance about starting to charge for taking them in  ;D

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10927 on: April 26, 2017, 06:23:15 pm »
My own tiny little brain.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #10928 on: April 26, 2017, 10:47:10 pm »
Driving behind someone, and the driver turns to look at the passenger every time he speaks, and drifts to the left a bit; Sometimes nearly hitting the kerb.
There's only two of you in the car ffs!
Do you really need to look at the passenger for them to realise that you're talking to them?
Dickheads!
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #10929 on: April 27, 2017, 02:00:34 am »
Driving behind someone, and the driver turns to look at the passenger every time he speaks, and drifts to the left a bit; Sometimes nearly hitting the kerb.
There's only two of you in the car ffs!
Do you really need to look at the passenger for them to realise that you're talking to them?
Dickheads!

Plus driving on the completely wrong side of the road to boot... ;)
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #10930 on: April 27, 2017, 07:54:23 am »
Another driving one here  ::)

Bus drivers who indicate out from their stop..you slow down/stop/gesture to let them into the traffic & the fucker doesn't move whilst still indicating..when you make the move to overtake..the fucker then decides to move out..sometimes you fear getting pushed in to oncoming traffic.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10931 on: April 27, 2017, 07:59:01 am »
My own tiny little brain.
Mine is shit at maths, I can tell you all sorts of general knowledge but I've always been poor at maths.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10932 on: April 27, 2017, 09:03:01 am »
Cyclists on off road tracks who keep peddling towards my dog then swear at me for not controlling him when he tries to bite their wheels yet don't thank me when I do.

Just slow the fuck down idiots, it isn't your personal race track.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10933 on: April 27, 2017, 09:11:23 am »
Any dog that bites me, or attempts to bite me is getting a swift kick in the teeth    :wave

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10934 on: April 27, 2017, 09:41:27 am »
Any dog that bites me, or attempts to bite me is getting a swift kick in the teeth    :wave
Even a small one that would barely cause you any harm?

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10935 on: April 27, 2017, 10:38:49 am »
It is up to the dog owner / person in charge of it to keep it on a leader and under control, innit.    :)

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #10936 on: April 27, 2017, 10:42:06 am »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Fucking slags with kids in prams. Im on a pavement that barely takes 2 ppl abreast and along come 2 fuckwits with pushchairs. 2 abreast. I thought one may move over to allow me to pass but did they fuck. I should have looked but i stepped into the road because they refused to move and i got twatted by a cars wing mirror.I then said " ill fucking move then " and got dogs abuse for it. Humanity sucks.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10937 on: April 27, 2017, 10:48:10 am »
Another driving one here  ::)

Bus drivers who indicate out from their stop..you slow down/stop/gesture to let them into the traffic & the fucker doesn't move whilst still indicating..when you make the move to overtake..the fucker then decides to move out..sometimes you fear getting pushed in to oncoming traffic.
Even worse are the bus drivers that indicate and pull out regardless.

Under the highway code, a bus has a right of way. But it only has a right of way to pull out if it can do safely.

The amount of bus driver who indicate, and just pull out regardless of what is coming along side , or if it's safe or not, is shocking.

They seem to think they own the road, and have diplomatic immunity from accidents.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10938 on: April 27, 2017, 11:00:31 am »
It is up to the dog owner / person in charge of it to keep it on a leader and under control, innit.    :)
True, although it is up to the cyclist not to be a prick when around dogs/pedestrians. If they're going to use shared spaces they should be considerate of their speed.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10939 on: April 27, 2017, 11:00:49 am »
Yesterday the very same cyclist was seen in time for me to get him under control, no acknowledgement or thanks.  Today she came flying round a blind bend like she was sprinting for the finish line in the tour de france, probably spooked him but didn't slow down when he lunged at her wheels and gave me a load of verbals.

Be interested to know if she does the same when approaching horses that also use the track.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10940 on: April 27, 2017, 11:28:09 am »
Yesterday the very same cyclist was seen in time for me to get him under control, no acknowledgement or thanks.  Today she came flying round a blind bend like she was sprinting for the finish line in the tour de france, probably spooked him but didn't slow down when he lunged at her wheels and gave me a load of verbals.

Be interested to know if she does the same when approaching horses that also use the track.

And there we have it . . . . "she"     :lmao

Hell, females can't even steer a shopping trolly round TESCO's without crashing all over the place.    :D

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10941 on: April 27, 2017, 11:32:41 am »

Hell, females can't even steer a shopping trolly round TESCO's without crashing all over the place.    :D
Sadly as a female myself I have to agree mate 😁

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10942 on: April 27, 2017, 11:35:08 am »
True, although it is up to the cyclist not to be a prick when around dogs/pedestrians. If they're going to use shared spaces they should be considerate of their speed.
Excuse me, I'm no prick thank you very much.

I am always kind and considerate when out on my bike.

I don't pass a single person without shouting out hello, hiya, all right or some other greeting, even though most my mates think I'm mad for doing it . . . . and I would say less than 50% acknowledge it/me.   

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10943 on: April 27, 2017, 11:43:49 am »
Sadly as a female myself I have to agree mate 😁
Have you ever heard of STRAVA?

I have something called a GARMIN which attaches to the bars of my bike.  It is a GPS/Sat Nav thingy and it records all my rides, distance, max speed, average speed and all the rest of it.  When I get home I plug it into my computer and it puts a map up of the route I done and all the other info.

Now then, all this is loaded onto a site called STRAVA and on STRAVA all the rides and broken down into sections and a lot of these cyclists compete with each other to be the fastest in each section.  When you are the fastest in a section you become a KOM or if female a QOM . . . . King of the mountain or Queen of the mountain.  There are a hell of a lot of dickheads out there who would run their own Granny down if it got them a KOM.

I'm not on STRAVA now because it's full of complete and utter fucking idiots/drama queens.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10944 on: April 27, 2017, 11:45:21 am »

Says the guy who keeps falling of his bike. :P
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #10945 on: April 27, 2017, 11:45:46 am »

I don't pass a single person without shouting out hello, hiya, all right or some other greeting, even though most my mates think I'm mad for doing it . . . . and I would say less than 50% acknowledge it/me.   

Thats whats missing these days. I do the same as im walking Paul. Always say good morning or whatever time of day it is. Social interaction is missing.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10946 on: April 27, 2017, 11:49:45 am »
Says the guy who keeps falling of his bike. :P
Hey, I have had no off's since October so I'm doing pretty well    :)

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10947 on: April 27, 2017, 12:00:55 pm »
Have you ever heard of STRAVA?

I have something called a GARMIN which attaches to the bars of my bike.  It is a GPS/Sat Nav thingy and it records all my rides, distance, max speed, average speed and all the rest of it.  When I get home I plug it into my computer and it puts a map up of the route I done and all the other info.

Now then, all this is loaded onto a site called STRAVA and on STRAVA all the rides and broken down into sections and a lot of these cyclists compete with each other to be the fastest in each section.  When you are the fastest in a section you become a KOM or if female a QOM . . . . King of the mountain or Queen of the mountain.  There are a hell of a lot of dickheads out there who would run their own Granny down if it got them a KOM.

I'm not on STRAVA now because it's full of complete and utter fucking idiots/drama queens.
That would probably explain it mate cos unlike most cyclists I encounter she's gone full Monty with all the racing  gear. 

Like you, they say morning and thank me for getting my dog back to me, usually slowing down whilst I do, most apologise for me having to do so but not her, it's head down in race mode.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10948 on: April 27, 2017, 12:04:50 pm »

Thats whats missing these days. I do the same as im walking Paul. Always say good morning or whatever time of day it is. Social interaction is missing.
Agreed mate.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10949 on: April 27, 2017, 12:32:29 pm »

Unless you spend time dressed as a woman cycling around reddeb's area, I don't see how you think I'm calling you a prick?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10950 on: April 27, 2017, 12:40:40 pm »
Unless you spend time dressed as a woman cycling around reddeb's area, I don't see how you think I'm calling you a prick?

Oops, busted Paul(a).

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10951 on: April 27, 2017, 12:46:29 pm »
Oops, busted Paul(a).

I wonder if any moderators would like to oblige with her username? ;D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10952 on: April 27, 2017, 01:54:17 pm »

Under the highway code, a bus has a right of way. But it only has a right of way to pull out if it can do safely.

The amount of bus driver who indicate, and just pull out regardless of what is coming along side , or if it's safe or not, is shocking.

They seem to think they own the road, and have diplomatic immunity from accidents.

I drive HGVs part time and when you see the way car drivers react to you and flatly refuse to let you out/change lanes/whatever, I can fully understand why so many bus drivers just indicate and pull out. When you start driving you're really considerate and then after a bit you realise there are large sections of drivers who seem to hate you and unless you just go, you'll sit there all day.

You do get the odd nutjob driving buses though, I remember one who got sacked by MPTE for srifting into a road on his left and deliberately ramming a Porsche that was waiting at the junction. He claimed it was an accident but it wasn't the first time it had happened.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #10953 on: April 27, 2017, 05:02:52 pm »

Aye i had that happen to me when my mrs & kids were in the car,was a while back..i was very fortunate not to have a head on with another car.
I stopped at his next stop & flagged the bus as if i was getting on the bus..proceeded to give him both barrels about it too,he actually tried blaming me until an arl fella on the bus backed me up.
The red mist fell upon me that day.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10954 on: April 27, 2017, 10:17:53 pm »
When you're on the phone and someone comes over shouting at you. You ask them to keep quiet and they keep butting into your conversation to the point you can't gear a word down the other end

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10955 on: April 27, 2017, 10:19:17 pm »
When you're on the phone and someone comes over shouting at you. You ask them to keep quiet and they keep butting into your conversation to the point you can't gear a word down the other end

Was it even something important (from the shouter, that is)?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #10956 on: April 27, 2017, 10:20:07 pm »

And then proceed to drive at 20 fkin miles an hour along the road  :no
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10957 on: April 27, 2017, 10:22:09 pm »
Was it even something important (from the shouter, that is)?
something to with the history of the whereabouts of a bag someone had at a wedding

So no

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #10958 on: April 27, 2017, 11:33:57 pm »
something to with the history of the whereabouts of a bag someone had at a wedding

So no

I'm on the fucking phone!!
Works a treat.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10959 on: April 27, 2017, 11:39:41 pm »
I'm on the fucking phone!!
Works a treat.
they knew I was which makes it worse.

My dad actually shouted at me one day so much when I was on a call I ended up throwing the phone at him