Author Topic: Photographs of Liverpool landscapes needed for research project.  (Read 808 times)

Offline waittillmay

• Nicks sweets off kids.
  • Legacy Fan
Hi all,

I am wanting to gather data for my research project.
Basically what I need is for people to send me 3 photographs:
2 of the landscapes in Liverpool they like the most
1 of the landscape in Liverpool they like the least

With a line or 2 accompanying each photo to explain why they chose each particular photo.
How you interpret "landscape" is entirely up to you (and partly the point of my research).

The pictures dont have to be great quality as long as they are clear enough to see what it is you're photographing. The research has nothing to do with the quality of the image its all about what its of and why.

Now with everyone having a camera phone I was hoping it would be pretty easy for people to do this for me.
Obviously no personal data would be used (infact I dont need any!)

If anyone thinks they may fancy sending me 3 photos to use in my research that would be fantastic.

The email address is : waittillmay@hotmail.com
Cut off date : 15th Feb

Any help and participation with this would be fantastic as the more i get, the better my study and therefore results will be.

I need to have cut off date of 15th Feb latest to give me enough time to analyse the data.

Thank you in advance good people of rawk!!
 :wave

« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 11:49:29 pm by waittillmay »

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Photographs of Liverpool landscapes needed for research project.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 09:54:45 pm »
I'm up for a bit of that.

Two things.

Firstly, give us all a cut off date, just in case some people come to this thread late etc.  So everybody knows.

Secondly, it would probably help if you stick an email address up front for people to send them to.

If you don't want people to know your personal email addy, just set up another one on hotmail or somewhere else, as a temporary one to gather your info, and delete it when your project is over. Simples.

Wherever you set it up, make sure it's got a reasonable sized indox, so you can receive lots of images, or else give people a maximum photo size, so the inbox doesn't get swamped.

:wave