Author Topic: Mamadou Sakho  (Read 484762 times)

Offline gorgepir

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Mamadou Sakho
« Reply #160 on: January 27, 2014, 03:20:35 pm »
Injured for another 2-3 weeks? Wow that is shit news.

Offline liverpoolfan1

• Kopite
« Reply #161 on: January 27, 2014, 03:32:52 pm »
Terrible news if he is out for that long. He looked to be making good progress as well. We can probably get through the derby and West Brom games without him but it is the Arsenal one I am really worried about. Also how long was Agger supposed to be out for?
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."

Bill Shankly

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: January 27, 2014, 03:33:48 pm »
Fantastic.

Toure and Skrtel for the next couple of weeks at least.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2014, 03:34:35 pm »
It just keeps getting better and better.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: January 27, 2014, 03:36:19 pm »
Fuck sakes.  :butt :butt :butt
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2014, 03:37:26 pm »
:( Big blow to us.

Hoping Allen is fit for tomorrow otherwise it's Gerrard and Henderson.

Offline Chavvie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2014, 03:39:10 pm »
Where's this come from, the manager's presser?

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2014, 03:41:36 pm »
Guessing an injury set back
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline eeekaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2014, 03:44:13 pm »
2-3 more weeks!? Good job we paid 7 mill for that talented 20 year old to give cover  :butt

Offline Chavvie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2014, 03:45:47 pm »
Guessing an injury set back

I'd imagine so, but what I wondered was who has confirmed he's out for another few weeks?

Offline Chavvie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: January 27, 2014, 03:46:32 pm »
2-3 more weeks!? Good job we paid 7 mill for that talented 20 year old to give cover  :butt

Eh? Toure and Skrtel are both better options than Ilori at this present time and they will both play.

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: January 27, 2014, 03:47:26 pm »
I'd imagine so, but what I wondered was who has confirmed he's out for another few weeks?

Rodgers.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #172 on: January 27, 2014, 03:47:40 pm »
Eh? Toure and Skrtel are both better options than Ilori at this present time and they will both play.
wrap them in cotton wool

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #173 on: January 27, 2014, 03:48:08 pm »
wrap them in cotton wool
Skrtel's already wrapped in duct tape anyway.

Offline zip

• Legacy Fan
  • That was liquid football!
« Reply #174 on: January 27, 2014, 03:48:33 pm »
Fantastic.

Toure and Skrtel for the next couple of weeks at least.
So he'll return pretty much the same time as Agger
One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again."

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #175 on: January 27, 2014, 03:49:55 pm »
Skrtel's already wrapped in duct tape anyway.
Need more than his head wrapped

Offline eeekaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2014, 03:50:01 pm »

Wasn't my point, point was they're our only options. Agger/Sakho/Coates all injured, and Ilori has been sent out on loan. Ridiculous.

Offline Chavvie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2014, 03:51:35 pm »
Rodgers.

Cheers....that's a blow. If Allen can make it though I think that's currently more important

Offline Chavvie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2014, 03:53:55 pm »
Wasn't my point, point was they're our only options. Agger/Sakho/Coates all injured, and Ilori has been sent out on loan. Ridiculous.

Its not ridiculous, the kid is not ready for first team action. Plus its an unusual amount of injuries in one position. Plus we have Kelly in an absolute emergency.

Offline liverpoolfan1

• Kopite
« Reply #179 on: January 27, 2014, 03:54:53 pm »
Cheers....that's a blow. If Allen can make it though I think that's currently more important

Don't think Allen will feature. Rodgers kept on hinting at thinking ahead and that there is a risk Allen might miss another couple of weeks if he plays against Everton. Personally I would rather just start with Hendo and Gerrard with Suarez playing deeper to support the midfield.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."

Bill Shankly

Offline eeekaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #180 on: January 27, 2014, 03:55:54 pm »
Its not ridiculous, the kid is not ready for first team action. Plus its an unusual amount of injuries in one position. Plus we have Kelly in an absolute emergency.

Not ready for first team action yet we paid 7 million for him when we obviously don't have that much cash... then you mention we have Kelly who has been consistently injured for years now? Still missing my point anyway, I didn't say Ilori should start, but if Toure or Skrtel get injured what are we going to do then, huh  :-\

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: January 27, 2014, 03:56:56 pm »
Not ready for first team action yet we paid 7 million for him when we obviously don't have that much cash... then you mention we have Kelly who has been consistently injured for years now? Still missing my point anyway, I didn't say Ilori should start, but if Toure or Skrtel get injured what are we going to do then, huh  :-\

Gerrard at CB. (And I'm not being facetious.)
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline eeekaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2014, 03:58:58 pm »
Gerrard at CB. (And I'm not being facetious.)

Then we'll be even shorter depth in midfield

Offline Chavvie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2014, 04:00:39 pm »

I understand your point perfectly well we have 2 fit senior centrebacks and you think its ridculous we haven't got Ilori as back up. I think its not ridiculous that we sent him out on loan to develop, if you had said its unlucky that we're now down to the bare bones at centreback i'd have agreed with you. The decision to send him on loan at the time is not ridiculous.

I said we have Kelly who can play CB in an absolute emergency, which he can do. Hopefully we will get by until Agger and Sakho get back.

Offline eeekaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2014, 04:04:38 pm »
I understand your point perfectly well we have 2 fit senior centrebacks and you think its ridculous we haven't got Ilori as back up. I think its not ridiculous that we sent him out on loan to develop, if you had said its unlucky that we're now down to the bare bones at centreback i'd have agreed with you. The decision to send him on loan at the time is not ridiculous.

I said we have Kelly who can play CB in an absolute emergency, which he can do. Hopefully we will get by until Agger and Sakho get back.

I agree. Look what it has done for Suso. But we have 3 out of 5 centrebacks that are injured at the minute. Personally think we should have waited until the summer and sent him out on loan for next season when we're not down to the bones

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2014, 05:09:58 pm »
Ridiculous injury situation. Anyone who said we had too many CB's earlier this season is promptly eating a fistful of their own words right about now.

Absolutely shocking how we've seemingly had at least 2 injured CB's at any given point this season, yet Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton have had their first choice pairing fit all season long. No wonder they have the 3 best defensive records in the league.

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2014, 05:15:38 pm »
Ridiculous injury situation. Anyone who said we had too many CB's earlier this season is promptly eating a fistful of their own words right about now.

Absolutely shocking how we've seemingly had at least 2 injured CB's at any given point this season, yet Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton have had their first choice pairing fit all season long. No wonder they have the 3 best defensive records in the league.

Everton haven't.

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: January 27, 2014, 05:21:25 pm »

Sakho back in 3 weekes max and Agger around same time. Skrtel and Toure need to get through 3 games with Kelly for cover in an emergency. Its not nearly as bad as you guys are making it out to be. Well worth sending the lad out where he ll play around 15 games hopefully.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #188 on: January 27, 2014, 05:23:02 pm »
Sakho back in 3 weekes max and Agger around same time. Skrtel and Toure need to get through 3 games with Kelly for cover in an emergency. Its not nearly as bad as you guys are making it out to be. Well worth sending the lad out where he ll play around 15 games hopefully.

The point is we've lost an entire back four due to injuries.

Where else does that even happen other than at Liverpool?
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: January 27, 2014, 05:24:51 pm »

2-3 weeks until they're back in training. And then how long until they're match fit?

In the next 2-3 weeks we have Everton, West Brom away and Arsenal twice. Earliest game they'd be back for is the Swansea game on the 24th.

That's just our CB's.

Our first choice full backs are both seemingly out "indefinitely".

Offline LoubySoho

• Main Stander
« Reply #190 on: January 27, 2014, 05:35:25 pm »
Wasn't Agger only out for 4 weeks so he should be back soon

Offline dmorgan

• Started well, turned out a bit meh.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Going, Going....gone.
« Reply #191 on: February 2, 2014, 03:34:40 pm »
Any hope of him being fit for  Arsenal? Really don't want to see Toure and Skrtel again

Offline Dingle Red

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in the red and white kop
« Reply #192 on: February 2, 2014, 03:41:20 pm »
Fucking need this lad back as soon as, been a big loss.

Offline SimplyRed91

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: February 2, 2014, 03:42:53 pm »

Any hope of him being fit for  Arsenal? Really don't want to see Toure and Skrtel again

Physio room has him down as being back on the 8th, when is arsenal? Also has Danny Agger being back on the 12th, be a big boost them two coming back into the picture IMO

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #194 on: February 2, 2014, 03:43:53 pm »
Toure and Skrtel partnership has been dreadful since the Hull game, hope he's back in time for the arsenal game, we'll need him. Toure's form is really starting to drop from the high standards he set when he joined. Fingers crossed mamadou is back next game

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #195 on: February 2, 2014, 07:41:41 pm »
Toure and Skrtel partnership has been dreadful since the Hull game, hope he's back in time for the arsenal game, we'll need him. Toure's form is really starting to drop from the high standards he set when he joined. Fingers crossed mamadou is back next game

Which is totally unfair to Skrtel, who has been consistently good.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: February 2, 2014, 07:43:54 pm »
Agger and Sakho should hopefully be back soon according to Rodgers. Will let you decide how soon that actually is.

Johnson should hopefully be back in 10 days according to Rodgers.

I have a sneaky suspicion that we might see Agger or Sakho back in training this week. Just guess work.

Offline Wiss_LFC

• Wuss_WUM: Diss_missed but won't be ATALL_missed.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: February 2, 2014, 07:46:08 pm »
Hope he's back for Arsenal, Our best defender at the club need him back.
I'll bring out the stats and heat maps if we sign him.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #198 on: February 2, 2014, 07:46:30 pm »
Agger and Sakho should hopefully be back soon according to Rodgers. Will let you decide how soon that actually is.

Johnson should hopefully be back in 10 days according to Rodgers.

I have a sneaky suspicion that we might see Agger or Sakho back in training this week. Just guess work.
Johnson back in 10 days?? I thought it was meant to be a real long term injury.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline redhokie8

• Kopite
« Reply #199 on: February 2, 2014, 07:46:50 pm »
Need him back for arsenal for sure. I think it'd help cissokho too. Only thing is he's likely to make the kind of mistake toure made today, but there's so much upside to having him on the field it's a necessary evil.