Author Topic: Amrik Gill: a warning  (Read 45856 times)

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
Re: Amrik Gill: a warning
« Reply #160 on: February 9, 2009, 11:17:44 pm »
3days ago, was told special delivery etc. Still nothing. I just hope it's not this feller. We'll feel so stupid.

If it's the same mobile number as published on the Fastfude site, then it's him.

I still can't believe that Amrik Gill's able to operate.  Makes you think something really dodgy is going on. 
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline 0espritlibre0

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2009, 02:34:08 pm »
yea he scammed me with the same kings of leon tickets scam i really wish somethin could be done about this guy rang the police at least three timees but ive heard nothing has anyone else??

Offline redindian

• Main Stander
  • RAWK Supporter
« Reply #162 on: April 2, 2009, 06:18:53 pm »
Looks like our friend has surfaced on Craigslist again.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/tix/1103701883.html

Offline riise6

• Legacy Fan
  • the wee man!!
« Reply #163 on: April 3, 2009, 12:23:55 am »
has to be some 1 that works in abank, william hills, post office or is in the police that can give us his address ect he didnt scam me but got id love till watch him get beat black and blue!! or made till do this lol

"Liverpool is the most successful football club in English football history. It exists to win things for its supporters. It deserves to be in the hands of people who support it, who understand its history and legend and who share the enthusiasm and passion of its fans."DIC...
Ball's in your court now, G&H

Offline liverpoolsox

• Kopite
  • Camarero
« Reply #164 on: April 18, 2009, 07:07:47 pm »
This is exactly y we need a middle man unless theres gonna be a meet

this way the buyer sends the money and the seller sends the ticket to the same address then the middle man posts it out to the respective parties maybe at a little extra cost but it would be worth it for piece of mind
Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless,
who strove and worried so that others could share the glory,
and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say

'We're Liverpool'.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2009, 09:02:29 pm »
This is exactly y we need a middle man unless theres gonna be a meet

this way the buyer sends the money and the seller sends the ticket to the same address then the middle man posts it out to the respective parties maybe at a little extra cost but it would be worth it for piece of mind

If you are dealing with away tickets there's rarely time to do all that so you have to rely on a bit of trust.

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #166 on: April 18, 2009, 10:38:12 pm »
If you are dealing with away tickets there's rarely time to do all that so you have to rely on a bit of trust.

The thing is, if someone is a known scammer, there will at least be some details with regard to this persons activity on the net.  If you've got a phone number to go by, how long does it take you just to stick the number in a search engine?  Not exactly an age.  Which is great coming from me, when I got done by Gill myself.  I saw my experience of him as a learning process, and certainly wouldn't attempt to check someone out before purchasing again.

He's been on the scam over at various Everton sites recently.  Trying to scam them for cup semi tickets.   I think a few have been caught, but some have been approached by him, checked his mobile number on the net, and thankfully avoided the piece of filth.
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #167 on: July 8, 2009, 04:51:53 am »
I didn't notice this thread about Amrik Gill until I did a quick search on touts and rip off's...

This wanker (Amrik Gill) tried to scam me off away tickets for the manc match a couple of months back; mobile number is the same and he is listed (had a check done on his background and mobile phone registration) in birmingham and not manchester.

His full name is amrik singh gill.

I knew something wasn't right when I asked him to email me a copy of his driving license with the promise to delete it once i got the tickets...he kept insisting i pay up first before he emailed the driving license..

Hope he gets fucked.

This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline dannymc

• Wannabee RAWK dogger
  • Legacy Fan
  • Any spares
« Reply #168 on: July 8, 2009, 05:49:39 am »
Fucking horrible wanker, he surely hasn't got long left before someone does him in or the police actually fucking do their job.
If he scores more goals than Torres this season ill change me name to Carol.

Offline James B

• anned.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team o' Caraghers!
« Reply #169 on: December 31, 2009, 12:19:24 am »
Bit random, but what kind of accent did this guy have? A similar thing happened to me a couple of years back for Wigan away tickets. Someone got my number from the exchange thread and rang me up, the person admitted he was not a user of rawk. I was told to send him the money and then he would post me the tickets, I ended up declining...

Offline James B

• anned.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: January 4, 2010, 05:43:40 pm »
Anyone?

Offline finchie

• It's the truth I tells ya!... the truth!...
  • Kopite

Offline James B

• anned.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2010, 03:22:33 pm »
What a prick, when will he learn?!?

When the well of idiocy runs dry.

Offline Frank.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: March 10, 2010, 10:50:16 pm »
At least he's moved on to a nicer set of fans.

Would still like to stick my bayonet up his..................

This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2010, 08:22:49 am »
Anyone?

It sounded Indian/Irish/Posh to me

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2010, 11:43:19 pm »

Indian..

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: March 21, 2010, 07:32:29 am »
With a tint of irish and posh ;)

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2010, 11:51:01 am »
With a tint of irish and posh ;)

That! :)

Offline James B

• anned.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: March 21, 2010, 02:35:17 pm »

Was it mainly Indian?

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2010, 03:12:52 pm »
For you James, I will say it was Spanish with a tendancy to say, 'no?'.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2010, 10:40:51 pm »
An update:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1197560_united_fans_conned_in_cup_final_ticket_scam

3 cup final tickets at £66 each? Surely that alone would send alarm bells ringing?

ps despite the hate towards this piece of filth, lots of love to the honest fans out there that sort out others for tix.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline mcfc1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #183 on: April 11, 2011, 12:37:08 pm »
Just to let you know that he could be up to it again. Just thought i'd warn you.

Link: http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=213188&hilit=amrik+gill

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: April 11, 2011, 01:15:19 pm »
Just to let you know that he could be up to it again. Just thought i'd warn you.

Link: http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=213188&hilit=amrik+gill
Thanks for the heads up

Must say I'm shocked at the MCFC fan defending him

Offline mcfc1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #185 on: April 11, 2011, 03:30:08 pm »
Thanks for the heads up

Must say I'm shocked at the MCFC fan defending him

Yeah, but he might not know who he was.

He's probably got an account on there anyway, he's seen the thread.

http://i54.tinypic.com/28kpr1h.jpg
Thats his PSN.

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #186 on: April 11, 2011, 10:53:24 pm »
I was recently 'done' by a similar wank*r off Craiglist. The guys name is STEPHEN MOONEY, I foolishly payed half the amount he requested into his account then to be greeted with many emails regarding how he hadn't received the money. This set alarm bells ringing so I went into the bank and they said the money had gone into his account a day previous. The guy then proceeded to request a further £100 ontop of the £50 we previously agreed on. From here I do not know where to go, there is no chance of me getting any tickets for the game and probably no chance of getting my £50 back.

Upon another search of Craiglist, I saw more tickets being advertised. These were for the N'castle game which were still to go on sale, I decided to send an email as this aroused suspicion. To my absolute suprise I received a reply from the same email adress.

This guys adress is sm190875@eml.cc and is now ignoring all of my messages.

Has anyone had a similar experience of this person, if you can call him one. :no
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #187 on: April 11, 2011, 11:09:48 pm »
Certified Scumbag

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2011, 09:37:47 am »
Also if you come a accross a lad called Dale Tulley (not from this site i may add) avoid him! He done me for west brom tickets.

He got in contact with me saying he had 2 tickets, i paid the money into his account and paid extra for special delivery but to this day the tickets never turned up. I emailed he having ago at him and he replied saying that to make up for it he would send me some signed lfc photos for me to sell. they have never turned up either!

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #189 on: April 12, 2011, 09:45:40 am »
I was recently 'done' by a similar wank*r off Craiglist. The guys name is STEPHEN MOONEY, I foolishly payed half the amount he requested into his account then to be greeted with many emails regarding how he hadn't received the money. This set alarm bells ringing so I went into the bank and they said the money had gone into his account a day previous. The guy then proceeded to request a further £100 ontop of the £50 we previously agreed on. From here I do not know where to go, there is no chance of me getting any tickets for the game and probably no chance of getting my £50 back.

Upon another search of Craiglist, I saw more tickets being advertised. These were for the N'castle game which were still to go on sale, I decided to send an email as this aroused suspicion. To my absolute suprise I received a reply from the same email adress.

This guys adress is sm190875@eml.cc and is now ignoring all of my messages.

Has anyone had a similar experience of this person, if you can call him one. :no

Tell the police. Touting premier league tickets is a criminal offence. You have his bank account details. Even plod should be able to find him.

Offline cob

• Anny Roader
« Reply #190 on: April 12, 2011, 01:34:14 pm »
NEVER PAY MONEY BEFORE TICKETS ARE IN HAND.

ITS A RULE WE RAWKITES LIVE ON, SO IF THE SELLER IS GENUINE, THATS HOW WE ROLL...........

TRADE COUNT OF 500 + WITH LOADS OF REFERENCES IF REQUIRED

Offline hope_valley_parker

• Nosey
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Found a better place to park....
« Reply #191 on: April 12, 2011, 01:38:11 pm »
NEVER PAY MONEY BEFORE TICKETS ARE IN HAND.

ITS A RULE WE RAWKITES LIVE ON, SO IF THE SELLER IS GENUINE, THATS HOW WE ROLL...........

How does that work when you're not actually meeting up with the buyer?

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: April 12, 2011, 01:43:02 pm »
How does that work when you're not actually meeting up with the buyer?

The buyer awaits the tickets, then transfer the funds. I've done it a couple of times and never had a single problem. Based on posts, how long they been around and if people are vouching - the risk is very limited..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline hope_valley_parker

• Nosey
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Found a better place to park....
« Reply #193 on: April 12, 2011, 02:11:53 pm »
The buyer awaits the tickets, then transfer the funds. I've done it a couple of times and never had a single problem. Based on posts, how long they been around and if people are vouching - the risk is very limited..

But you haven't removed the risk. All you've done is transfer it from buyer to seller.

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: April 14, 2011, 01:03:25 pm »
I think it's gut feeling more than anything. I'd be very, very wary of buying tickets through somewhere like Craigslist at all, and if I did go through a site like that, I'd insist on meeting up to exchange cash and tickets, just to be on the safe side. On RAWK I'm happier to pay before receiving the tickets if I can't meet the seller, so long as they've been vouched for and don't have a two-post history. On the occasions that I've done that, twice I think, I've not had a problem.

Caveat emptor.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 01:04:56 pm by SalisburyRed »

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2011, 01:54:47 pm »
I think it's gut feeling more than anything. I'd be very, very wary of buying tickets through somewhere like Craigslist at all, and if I did go through a site like that, I'd insist on meeting up to exchange cash and tickets, just to be on the safe side. On RAWK I'm happier to pay before receiving the tickets if I can't meet the seller, so long as they've been vouched for and don't have a two-post history. On the occasions that I've done that, twice I think, I've not had a problem.

Caveat emptor.
Have dealt with quite a few on RAWK and never had a problem buying or selling.

Mostly go for hig post count but have dealt with a couple of newbies who turned out to be great reds - I think it's a fair bet that RAWK is pretty safe but not 100%

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #196 on: May 12, 2011, 05:56:15 pm »
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:16:12 pm by Thehunter1978 »

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #197 on: May 12, 2011, 09:10:15 pm »
Hahahahahha 2nd best news all day. Have a nice summer you  :wanker
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline fivein05

• Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #2
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: May 12, 2011, 09:18:03 pm »
You know the films like Raiders of the lost Ark or Romancing the stone, they always have a slippery Middle eastern c*nt, that man is Amrik Gill
One poster on this site is going to let me down this season! Don't let it be you!

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: May 12, 2011, 09:21:47 pm »
You know the films like Raiders of the lost Ark or Romancing the stone, they always have a slippery Middle eastern c*nt, that man is Amrik Gill

Really?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."