Author Topic: Is the next Liverpool match on TV/radio/stream anywhere?  (Read 2540265 times)

Offline del potro

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
can anyone recommend a good browser link? i've tried a few and they are either lagging or taken down for copyright.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
can anyone recommend a good browser link? i've tried a few and they are either lagging or taken down for copyright.

http://www.astream.eu/ronaldo7-live-stream.php?id=11

This seems good. Not the best quality but it seems reliable.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline del potro

• Main Stander
that link is really bad Zoomers, DanA's is better.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
Majority of streams out there are laggy as fuck.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline wellred82

• Now considers himself properly educated around the significance of his birthday.....
  • Kopite
Majority of streams out there are laggy as fuck.
Thought it was just me.

Offline _Redman

• Legacy Fan
how do i get this kodi thing going?? any instructions?? worth the bother??

Offline pur33vil

• Boys Pen
#2 stream for Adrian Sports on Kodi seems stable

Offline del potro

• Main Stander
has anyone got a link where we can string 3 passes together please?

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
#2 stream for Adrian Sports on Kodi seems stable

Trying to install Adrian sport nut with no luck, do you or anyone else have the correct link/pathway to it?

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
JFT 96

Offline greg9r

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
any of the streams have english commentary?

Not at the moment AFAIK, but it sounds like they are working on a solution on it, so you can switch between german and english.

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Tomorrow's game against Burnley is a 3pm kickoff (being Saturday, you know what that means - it's not on the telly in the UK) and as New Zealand's Premier League Pass unfortunately doesn't work any more, it could be a headache.

But no need to distress, there will be plenty of streams tomorrow I reckon as it's on NBCSN (USA), SportsNet One (Canada), Astro SuperSport 3 (Malaysia) and plenty of channels from other countries.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Tomorrow's game against Burnley is a 3pm kickoff (being Saturday, you know what that means - it's not on the telly in the UK) and as New Zealand's Premier League Pass unfortunately doesn't work any more, it could be a headache.

But no need to distress, there will be plenty of streams tomorrow I reckon as it's on NBCSN (USA), SportsNet One (Canada), Astro SuperSport 3 (Malaysia) and plenty of channels from other countries.

Can anyone recommend a bar in Liverpool that has Saturday 3pm games?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

The game vs Burnley will be on Sky Sports 5 for the Republic Of Ireland viewers (and those that have access to that ROI Sky Sports 5 channel) - hopefully may be a few streams available based off that broadcast?

Can anyone recommend a bar in Liverpool that has Saturday 3pm games?

No, sorry mate - though this may be of help (and may be worth a bump and an ask for some more up-to-date info on the local pubs) - http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=262676.0

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 02:02:30 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The game vs Burnley will be on Sky Sports 5 for the Republic Of Ireland viewers (and those that have access to that ROI Sky Sports 5 channel) - hopefully may be a few streams available based off that broadcast?

No, sorry mate - though this may be of help (and may be worth a bump and an ask for some more up-to-date info on the local pubs) - http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=262676.0

Thanks mate, some food info in their.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Hm, saw that on a site, but didn't know if it was true or not as I couldn't find it on the Sky Sports site. Any way, if there are streams for it then perfect, the more the merrier.

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Speaking of which, is there a way to watch the Sky Sports 5 (RoI) channel outside Ireland? Or do they only broadcast the Sky Sports 1-5 from the UK to the rest of Europe?

Offline BURNA

• Kopite
Speaking of which, is there a way to watch the Sky Sports 5 (RoI) channel outside Ireland? Or do they only broadcast the Sky Sports 1-5 from the UK to the rest of Europe?

Yes. I have a separate satellite receiver box that can get every channel plus Sky Sports 5 ROI. I use it for that and BT Sports. I recently paid £15 for the whole year.

Theres a thread on these boxes in the technology area of RAWK. I got all my info there a couple of years ago.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=268203.2440
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:05:04 am by BURNA »

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Yes. I have a separate satellite receiver box that can get every channel plus Sky Sports 5 ROI. I use it for that and BT Sports. I recently paid £15 for the whole year.

Theres a thread on these boxes in the technology area of RAWK. I got all my info there a couple of years ago.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=268203.2440
That's brilliant, then perhaps they should have it at the bar too. Cheers BURNA!

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
There's a list on this link of channels showing todays games including us v Burnley if it's any help? http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_premier_ONLY.php
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline Nutella

• Main Stander
Great news that the game is on Sky over here in Ireland!  ;D Means I can go out and watch with a couple of the lads rather than sit in and stream on the TV.
Premier League

Premier League winners:Manchester City

Champions League qualification: 2nd-4th Manchester United, Arsenal, Spurs

Europa League qualification: 5th-6th Chelsea, Liverpool

Premier League relegated teams: 18th-20th West Brom, Burnley, Hull  :wave

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen

Burnley v Liverpool
15:00 Sat 20th Aug 2016
Premier League

Pre match content:
Klopp pre Burnley

Liverpool:
Subs:

On TV (EN): Sky Sports 5 (RoI) | NBCSN (USA) | SportsNet One (Canada) | Astro SuperSport 3 (Malaysia) | mio 103/Eleven Plus (Singapore) | beIN Sports 1 (Indonesia)
Other countries and channels: LIVEONSAT | GETYOURFIXTURES

KODI:

Bulldog Streams (Robocop):
- All Sports > Playlist > (a little down the list) UK: LFC TV 576 | (further down the list) ML: Astro SuperSport 3 1080 | > mio Stadium 103/mio Eleven Sports 540 | (about 2/3 down) USA: NBC Sports 720
Phoenix:
- Phoenix Sports > VC Events > Live Games > Burnley v Liverpool - Link 1; 2; 3
- Phoenix Sports > Cosmix Sports > Events > Burnley v Liverpool
NJM Soccer:
- Magic Sponge >
- Extra Time > Burnley v Liverpool - Link 1-4 (NBCSN) 720
- Extra Time 2.0 > mio Stadium 103/mio Eleven Sports 540
- Olympics 2016 > NBCSN - Link 2 720
Adrian Sports:
- Live BPL > Burnley v Liverpool - Link 1; 2; 3
- 24/7 Sports List > Astro SuperSport 3 576 | > mio Stadium 103 1080
- Backup Area > Sport TV3 PT 1080
DC Sports:
-
Project Cypher:
-
UK TV Again:
-
Money Sports:
-
Halow Live TV:
- Live Sport > Burnley v Liverpool
VidTime:
- VT TV > (under Sports TV) Astro SuperSport 3 1080
UK Turk:
- Sports > SportsNet One - Link 1 540

STREAMS IN ENGLISH:

ARENAVISION - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/262499 2000 Kbps
ARENAVISION - acestream://e2758e4fa470fd197266fc1f247308f66eebcb5a - AceStream 2000 Kbps
ARENAVISION - acestream://35f651680fda9963fa5f2c41510e879bf368c0d8 - AceStream 2000 Kbps
FOOTYSTREAM - ustream (SportsNet)
YABOY - ustream (NBCSN) *Password: 54321*
ZUNOXIDE - Browser (NBCSN)
NFLSTREAM - ustream (NBCSN)
SOCCERINHD - Browser (NBCSN)
PROHDSTREAM - Browser (beIN Sports 1)
STREAMSARENA - Browser (SportsNet One)
ANTENASPORT - Browser (SportsNet One) - Browser (beIN Sports 1) - Browser (Astro SuperSport 3) - Browser (Eleven Plus)
ASTREAM - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser
XSTREAM - Browser (NBCSN)
HDSTREAMS - Browser
SPORTSDICTATOR - Browser - Browser
EPLSITE - Browser - Browser
IBROD - Browser
GOATD - Browser - Browser
FIRSTROWSPORTS - Browser
NEWSOCCER - Browser
FEED2ALL - Browser
CRICFREE - Browser

STREAMS IN OTHER LANGUAGES:

LIVETV RU - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/260848 (Match! Futbol 2)
LIVE3S RU - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/262420
LIVE3S RU - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/262421
LIVEFOOTBALL.WS RU - acestream://78d5fd5caea86aaf05337cab678775182b541fb2 - AceStream 1500 Kbps (Match! Futbol 2)
LIVEFOOTBALL.WS RU - acestream://61f8fee0ee3eead6fb1fed74a86d6b95fe60bad3 - AceStream 3000 Kbps (Match! Futbol 2)
LIVEFOOTBALL.WS RU - acestream://92be96d145a00b8722c282dcd8fdc812c0a46ffb - AceStream 9000 Kbps (Match! Futbol 2)
LIVEFOOTBALLOL RU - acestream://dd8d61faacb79974e1c3188b0d450d7922138912 - AceStream 1500 Kbps (Match! Futbol 2)
LIVEFOOTBALLOL RU - acestream://2b757e55d236c14c20b1b29080561b1c48613c52 - AceStream 2500 Kbps (Match! Futbol 2)
LIVEFOOTBALLOL LV - acestream://eea217c708142ab7cbbe4bd43005655bbe22c827 - AceStream 1250 Kbps (Viasat Sport Baltic)

OTHER SITES WITH MORE STREAMS:

R7 - Flash streams | ustream | YouTube
REDDIT/#2 - Flash streams | AceStream
NAVIXSPORT - Flash streams
STREAM-HD - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
LIVEFOOTBALLOL - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
LIVETV - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
ROJADIRECTA/#2 - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
LIVE3S - SopCast
SOCCER188 - SopCast
LIVEFOOTBALL.WS RU - SopCast | AceStream
STREAMSPORTS - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
FOOTBALLSTREAMINGS - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
12TH PLAYER - Flash streams

POST-MATCH CONTENT:

Highlights/Full match
Ares Football (Kodi) - FootyTube - FullMatchesAndShows
MatchHighlight - HooFoot - FootballOrigin
NaviXSport - LFCMedia - FootballHighlights
Video snippets
LiverpoolGifs - LFCVine - LFCMostar
LFCFansCorner - thisisanfield - empireofthekop
TheRedmenTV - LivEchoLFC

PROGRAMS/APPS/ETC.:

Windows
- Kodi
- SopCast
- AceStream
- Veetle
Android
- MOBDRO
- ustream | Note: ustream works in the Chrome browser.
- SopCast
- Veetle
iOS
- Live Media Player
- ustream | Note: ustream works in the Chrome browser.
- SopCast
- Veetle

And please, ladies and gentlemen, try not to comment the game in this thread, there are others for that already. Thanks! :wave

COME ON YOU REDS!  :scarf
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 02:45:01 pm by MikaelLFC »

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Thanks mate as always!!! Really hoping for a decent stream on Kodi...there streams have not been the best lately

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone else having trouble with Kodi streams this year? None of them working smoothly this year.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Yeah my Kodi has been awful recently.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline wellred82

• Now considers himself properly educated around the significance of his birthday.....
  • Kopite
Mine too. Not sure if I can even be arsed to try kodi today. Better off just using a web stream.

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
If I'd stream today I'd definitely go for any of these from Arenavision:

ARENAVISION - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/262499 2000 Kbps (NBCSN)
ARENAVISION - acestream://e2758e4fa470fd197266fc1f247308f66eebcb5a - AceStream 2000 Kbps (NBCSN)
ARENAVISION - acestream://35f651680fda9963fa5f2c41510e879bf368c0d8 - AceStream 2000 Kbps (NBCSN)

Offline NotBeenInAigburthSince2008

• Kopite
SportsDevil on Kodi working OK for me

I have no recollection of installing it, but then again I struggle to remember anything that happened before the start of this sentence

.....now, what was I saying?

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/

Live Sports/FirstRowSports.eu/Football

Currently half watching City v Stoke, quality reasonable, commentary English, no buffering issues
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 02:08:56 pm by Aigburth73 »

Offline wellred82

• Kopite

ARENAVISION - acestream://e2758e4fa470fd197266fc1f247308f66eebcb5a - AceStream 2000 Kbps (NBCSN)
ARENAVISION - acestream://35f651680fda9963fa5f2c41510e879bf368c0d8 - AceStream 2000 Kbps (NBCSN)

Is Acestream a software I need to download like Sopcast?

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Hm, saw that on a site, but didn't know if it was true or not as I couldn't find it on the Sky Sports site. Any way, if there are streams for it then perfect, the more the merrier.

Yes mate - for a few seasons the Saturday 3pm kick offs in Ireland were shown on the 'Setanta Ireland' channel. I think the contract run out and Sky won it as they now show the 3pm Saturday games on Sky Sports 5.

I found a decent tv guide for ROI Sky Sports here - http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide (at the bottom of the screen select 'Sports' and for location select 'Republic Of Ireland'.

Plus, what Burna said - the new zGemma boxes are very cheap (especially for a twin tuner box), great picture quality, decent menu system, and easy to setup and use. There's also a decent forum for them with install guides, faqs, and people helping each other out with any issues etc. The lads who do the work for them include updates like adding all the Red Button channels for the Olympics in a Sports section, and adding the ROI Sky Sports for Sat 3pm kick offs too (maybe other sports like the rugby may difffer? - though am not sure)

Top streams as ever mate - many thanks  :wave
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 02:17:18 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
IIRC, the problem with Kodi is that whilst it's built to be able to stream content indeed, it's not built to be able to stream live content, which is why if you try a stream hours before the game it seems to go smooth, but when the kickoff gets closer and more people start to stream it stops working smoothly. Unfortunately.

Offline NotBeenInAigburthSince2008

• Kopite
Have a look at SportsDevil (as above)

Playing it on S6, using chromecast to cast to telly. Playing fine

Offline wellred82

• Kopite

Ok just downloaded Acestream and wow looks really clear. Thanks

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Is Acestream a software I need to download like Sopcast?
Indeed, but it's pretty easy to install too: http://acestream.org/

Although I think it's only available for Windows and Android atm.

EDIT:
Brilliant :thumbup

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Yes mate - for a few seasons the Saturday 3pm kick offs in Ireland were shown on the 'Setanta Ireland' channel. I think the contract run out and Sky won it as they now show the 3pm Saturday games on Sky Sports 5.

I found a decent tv guide for ROI Sky Sports here - http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide (at the bottom of the screen select 'Sports' and for location select 'Republic Of Ireland'.
Brilliant, I'll bring this info to the bar :D Cheers mate!

Offline nyrrard

• Anny Roader
  • at the end of the storm there's a Golden sky!
Any streams working for iOS?

Offline KingKolo

• usernamechangefullcirclejerk
  • Legacy Fan

I'm getting an error message on the sop cast stream - says that the channel is offline.
Can that be right?

Offline evanz89

• Anny Roader
  • JFT96
After some help.

My mate has give me his sportsmania.eu login but can't get it to work on the iPad is it possible??

Offline McMahon

• mrrrnnggghh
  • Legacy Fan
Watch city game on prohdstreams great stream

Offline Smicer 56

• Kemlynite

I get a still picture with the spinning white circle that looks like its loading but nothing else. Maybe the broadcast has stopped for now. Not sure - never used acestream before