Author Topic: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!  (Read 689660 times)

Online PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Believer
  • Epic Swindler
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!
« Reply #23880 on: March 20, 2017, 03:25:23 PM »
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Just heard Fake News CNN is doing polls again despite the fact that their election polls were a WAY OFF disaster. Much higher ratings at Fox

It shouldn't but it actually still baffles me that the President of the USA very specifically backs a TV Channel that is worldwide known for basically talking shit without proper checks and investigation/evidence.

What a c*nt.
PSN: randomPHIL
Instagram: randomphil
Twitter: www.twitter.com/philv86

Online Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #23881 on: March 20, 2017, 03:28:12 PM »
It shouldn't but it actually still baffles me that the President of the USA very specifically backs a TV Channel that is worldwide known for basically talking shit without proper checks and investigation/evidence.

What a c*nt.

They say nice things about him, what's not to understand?

Online Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice.
« Reply #23882 on: March 20, 2017, 03:28:26 PM »
Quelle surprise. They've always been party over country.

The desire to criminalise reporters for reporting leaks, plus the implied threats to FBI and NSA over legislation, are really not going to go down in history well when Trump's stood there in the corner ablaze in a dumpster.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Believer
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #23883 on: March 20, 2017, 03:32:31 PM »
Watching this live for some reason. This Gowdy guy is off his rocker. Switches the subject to the leaks, proceeds to suggest reporters are the real threat and should be imprisoned. Proceeds to list a number of Democrats and Obama administration, suggesting they were the possible leakers.

Offline Red Beret

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
« Reply #23884 on: March 20, 2017, 03:32:56 PM »
Rep. Adam Schiff's response is to the point

If that's anything to go by, Trump is fucked. Fingers crossed they've had enough.
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Online theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Believer
« Reply #23885 on: March 20, 2017, 03:34:34 PM »
He's gonna fry

We're still a ways from that. I get the feeling today's hearing will create more questions about Comey than Trump. Don't think there's enough pressure from the Republican end yet, most still approve his job performance and somehow think he's done a tremendous job
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:39:06 PM by theMilkman »
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #23886 on: March 20, 2017, 03:43:32 PM »
This is how dense these people are

@TGowdySC names 7 Obama admin officials he clearly suspects as having leaked Flynn's name to WaPo/NYT. Presents no evidence.

And then says

and is now, without irony, making the point that leaked information can unfairly besmirch people's reputations.

Online theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Believer
« Reply #23887 on: March 20, 2017, 03:52:42 PM »
This is how dense these people are

@TGowdySC names 7 Obama admin officials he clearly suspects as having leaked Flynn's name to WaPo/NYT. Presents no evidence.

And then says

and is now, without irony, making the point that leaked information can unfairly besmirch people's reputations.

Exactly, it's a witch-hunt by the deep state and Comey's in on it
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Red Beret

• Believer
« Reply #23888 on: March 20, 2017, 04:01:31 PM »
Even if Trump is thrown in jail he'll never accept it was because of anything he did. It will all be part of an establishment conspiracy jealous of his achievements.
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Online jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse "Ridiculously cool" -TAW-
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice for Neda
« Reply #23889 on: March 20, 2017, 04:02:36 PM »
Many of these answers will be prepared, vague and obfuscatory.

These hearings are all about the questions.  The raising of. 

That, and the eloquence of whom will impress their constituents and the American people to their re-election.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 04:04:09 PM by jambutty »
The gratitude of children is the ultimate currency

Online Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice.
« Reply #23890 on: March 20, 2017, 04:17:06 PM »
Nunes let slip Trump is under investigation himself. Which is what Senator Grassley has been hinting at.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Offline Zimagic

• Believer
  • Accolades are a consequence, not a goal.
« Reply #23891 on: March 20, 2017, 04:18:06 PM »
Many of these answers will be prepared, vague and obfuscatory.

These hearings are all about the questions.  The raising of. 

That, and the eloquence of whom will impress their constituents and the American people to their re-election.

So you're rulling out someone coming into hearings with a tape or trumps election war room with all the crowd in there and someone saying "I have a guy, ok he's Russian, but I have a guy, nice guy, best guy there is, who says he can sort things out. Everyone ok with that? Ok, Johnny, set up a meeting."

Because, insane and tin-foil-hat-esque as that sounds, I would not be one bit surprised that they would be stupid enough to do it, stupid enough to get caught doing it and the FBI stupid enough to sit on it while doing their bit to torpedo Clinton.

Actually, very little would suprise me about the current WH encombants except the ability to govern one of the most influential nations in the world.
A born again hooligan only to be king again.
"I'm not in job of having evidence" - Kellyanne Conway.

Online theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Believer
« Reply #23892 on: March 20, 2017, 04:30:46 PM »
Actually, very little would suprise me about the current WH encombants except the ability to govern one of the most influential nations in the world.

Inability  ;)

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #23893 on: March 20, 2017, 04:32:37 PM »
Inability  ;)

Inability wouldn't surprise him.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Truthiness
« Reply #23894 on: March 20, 2017, 04:36:44 PM »
Meanwhile, on the Fox News website, have a look at the font sizes of the lead and the sub

Pravda would be proud.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
« Reply #23895 on: March 20, 2017, 04:49:31 PM »
We will hear today more details of the Russian investigation.

So Trump is on the attack.

James Clapper and others stated that there is no evidence Potus colluded with Russia. This story is FAKE NEWS and everyone knows it!

The Democrats made up and pushed the Russian story as an excuse for running a terrible campaign. Big advantage in Electoral College & lost!

The real story that Congress, the FBI and all others should be looking into is the leaking of Classified information. Must find leaker now!

Just heard Fake News CNN is doing polls again despite the fact that their election polls were a WAY OFF disaster. Much higher ratings at Fox

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 18m18 minutes ago

What about all of the contact with the Clinton campaign and the Russians? Also, is it true that the DNC would not let the FBI in to look?

He is so predictable. When under threat, he throws out a lot of shit to distract, to make us focus on something else. When he does that, he always accuses someone else. And let's remember that this time, one of the things people discuss is HIS previous distraction about wiretapping. He brought it up. It's nonsense. So let's force him to admit he had nothing. And/Or keep asking questions about it. It's a very serious accusation. Why did he say this? Shouldn't he apologize to Obama? Should he be taken to court? How come he is so poorly informed? How come he shows such poor judgement?

And... how about the millions of illegal voters? Where is the proof of that? He is possibly undermining the trust in the entire system, ironically the same system that made him President. Which of course calls for the question, is he legally the President? Should there be a new election?

And when put together, since he is so out of touch with reality, is he sane enough to fulfill his duties?

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Online jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse "Ridiculously cool" -TAW-
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice for Neda
« Reply #23896 on: March 20, 2017, 05:23:14 PM »
Andre Carson.  What a star.

Incisive questions got pertinent yes and no answers.

Flawless performance except for not waiting for the obvious and damning answer to his final question as to whether removing sanctions would cleave Europe from the US.

Offline IgorBobbins

• Believer
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #23897 on: March 20, 2017, 05:31:33 PM »
Trump still draining the swamp, I see?

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #23898 on: March 20, 2017, 05:51:08 PM »
I wonder if Comey is beginning to wish he had stayed neutral in the election?

Online Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice.
« Reply #23899 on: March 20, 2017, 06:29:13 PM »
I wonder if Comey is beginning to wish he had stayed neutral in the election?

He's definitely wishing Trump would stfu on Twitter until at least the hearing is over for the day.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #23900 on: March 20, 2017, 06:34:58 PM »
Waiting to see what treats the obnoxious twat has in store for his next piece of distraction. He might have to up the game now.

Online Ralphie Wiggum

• way. Daydream
  • Believer
  • Five Times, Baby...
« Reply #23901 on: March 20, 2017, 06:36:07 PM »
What was that grin on Comey's face when asked about whether the Russians record private stuff in hotel rooms? :lmao

Online Trada

• Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Believer
« Reply #23902 on: March 20, 2017, 07:26:40 PM »
Spicer still won't except that Obama didn't wire tap Trump which means Trump thinks the same thing.

Offline Red Beret

• Believer
« Reply #23903 on: March 20, 2017, 07:46:48 PM »
I think I just figured out why Trump wants to cut money to public broadcasting...

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Believer
« Reply #23904 on: March 20, 2017, 08:02:17 PM »
This is dated from yesterday, not sure if it's been covered by other posts concerning Trump's approval rating but he's hit another new low apparently.

Trump’s Approval Rating Hits New Record Low

Two months into his presidency, Donald Drumpf’s ratings continue to fall. The commander in chief’s approval rating fell to a new low over the weekend to 37 percent, :o according to the latest Gallup poll. That marks a sharp drop from the 45 percent of a week earlier and comes as Trump’s disapproval rating hit 58 percent, also a high point since the real estate mogul was sworn into office.

Needless to say, those are the worst numbers for any president this early in his administration in the history of modern polling.

Steven Dennis‏Verified account @StevenTDennis

Trump approval drops to 37% - the worst Gallup poll any president has ever had this early in their term.

Steven Dennis‏Verified account @StevenTDennis Mar 19

Bill Clinton also saw a 37% approval rating in his first year, but not until June 1993. (It was lowest approval rating of his presidency.)

Gerald Ford's all-time-low approval rating was also 37%.

Suffice it to say, Gallup approval this low has correlated with big losses in midterm elections.

Josh Jordan@NumbersMuncher

Gallup- Job approval upon hitting 60 days in office:
Carter 75
Reagan 60
HW Bush 56
Clinton 53
W Bush 58
Obama 63

Trump... 37

Josh Jordan@NumbersMuncher

Gallup- Job *disapproval* upon hitting 60 days in office:
Carter 9
Reagan 24
HW Bush 16
Clinton 34
W Bush 29
Obama 26

Trump... 58

The dip in Trump’s approval rating comes after a tumultuous week in which the president struggled to sell a plan to repeal and replace Obamacare and questions continue to swirl about Russia’s involvement in his campaign.

The Independent points out that Trump mocked Obama for his “record low” 39 percent Gallup approval rating in August 2011, a level he has now surpassed.

The latest Gallup numbers come on the heels of another poll that showed 57 percent of young Americans see Trump’s presidency as illegitimate. GenForward’s poll found that only 22 percent of 18-to-30-year-olds approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 62 percent disapprove.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/19/donald_trump_s_approval_rating_hits_new_record_low_according_to_gallup.html?utm_content=inf_10_2641_2&wpsrc=socialedge&tse_id=INF_a3f57d400d0d11e79b1a07d5f3e08d7d

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Truthiness
« Reply #23905 on: March 20, 2017, 09:18:16 PM »
Spicer says that Manafort had a 'limited role in the campaign'. Says he came on board in June.

He was literally the GOP equivalent to John Podesta, as campaign chairman. He started in March.

And he's been *literally* living in Trump Tower for longer than Melania has.   
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice.
« Reply #23906 on: March 20, 2017, 09:35:15 PM »
He called Flynn a campaign "volunteer" too. :D

I had to pause for a moment to take in just how bonkers it is that the second in charge (and most senior civilian) at the NSA goes on public record to the BBC to call what his President is saying "arrant nonsense" and to have that followed by the head of the NSA (and Admiral) say today that he hopes the USA's allies have a strong enough relationship with the US to avoid permanent damage from Trump's fuckwittery.

And that's barely going to get a line in the write-up from today.

Online Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice.
« Reply #23907 on: March 20, 2017, 10:46:37 PM »
In family business news:

Ivanka Trump, who moved to Washington, D.C., saying she would play no formal role in her father’s administration, is now officially setting up shop in the White House.

The powerful first daughter has secured her own office on the West Wing’s second floor — a space next to senior adviser Dina Powell, who was recently promoted to a position on the National Security Council. She is also in the process of obtaining a security clearance, and is set to receive government-issued communications devices this week.

In everything but name, the first daughter is settling in as what appears to be a full-time staffer in her father’s administration, with a broad and growing portfolio — except she is not being sworn in, will hold no official position, and is not pocketing a salary, her attorney said.

Ivanka Trump’s role, according to her attorney Jamie Gorelick, will be to serve as the president’s “eyes and ears” while providing broad-ranging advice, not just limited to women’s empowerment issues. Last week, for instance, Ivanka Trump raised eyebrows when she was seated next to Angela Merkel for the German chancellor’s first official visit to Trump’s White House.

As her role in the White House grows — a role that comes with no playbook — Ivanka Trump plans to adhere to the same ethics and records retention rules that apply to government employees, Gorelick said, even though she is not technically an employee. But ethics watchdogs immediately questioned whether she is going far enough to eliminate conflicts of interest, especially because she will not be automatically subjected to certain ethics rules while serving as a de facto White House adviser.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/ivanka-trump-white-house-236273

Who needs Kellyanne to pimp the brand now?

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #23908 on: March 20, 2017, 10:54:17 PM »
I think I just figured out why Trump wants to cut money to public broadcasting...

If only people had paid more attention to Sesame Street, America would be a much better place now.
'There's nothing stupid about football. And there's nothing at all stupid about the annual All-Priest's 5-a-side Over-75s Indoor Football Challenge Match!'

Offline Caligula?

• would have blushed? Attention! Not attractive!
  • Believer
« Reply #23909 on: March 20, 2017, 11:00:35 PM »
Waiting to see what treats the obnoxious twat has in store for his next piece of distraction. He might have to up the game now.

The moon landings were faked and he can prove it.

Online Trada

• Believer
« Reply #23910 on: March 20, 2017, 11:44:40 PM »
Hes doing another 2020 rally at the mo.

Online Trada

• Believer
« Reply #23911 on: March 21, 2017, 12:30:56 AM »
God knows why he keeps saying "Tomorrow belongs to us!"  straight away you think of Cabaret.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23912 on: March 21, 2017, 12:32:06 AM »
^
Hes doing another 2020 rally at the mo.

it's fucking mad isn't it, he is shameless. Adam Schiff who is on the Intelligence Select Committee, on CNN just now, "Trump is either incapable of apologizing or differentiating fact from fiction. ..."                          or both!

Online jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice for Neda
« Reply #23913 on: March 21, 2017, 01:04:14 AM »
All the President’s Lies

The New York Times
By DAVID LEONHARDT
2 hrs ago

The ninth week of Donald Drumpf’s presidency began with the F.B.I. director calling him a liar.

The director, the very complicated James Comey, didn’t use the L-word in his congressional testimony Monday. Comey serves at the pleasure of the president, after all. But his meaning was clear as could be. Trump has repeatedly accused Barack Obama of wiretapping his phones, and Comey explained there is “no information that supports” the claim.

I’ve previously argued that not every untruth deserves to be branded with the L-word, because it implies intent and somebody can state an untruth without doing so knowingly. George W. Bush didn’t lie when he said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and Obama didn’t lie when he said people who liked their current health insurance could keep it. They made careless statements that proved false (and they deserved much of the criticism they got).

But the current president of the United States lies. He lies in ways that no American politician ever has before. He has lied about — among many other things — Obama’s birthplace, John F. Kennedy’s assassination, Sept. 11, the Iraq War, ISIS, NATO, military veterans, Mexican immigrants, Muslim immigrants, anti-Semitic attacks, the unemployment rate, the murder rate, the Electoral College, voter fraud and his groping of women.

He tells so many untruths that it’s time to leave behind the textual parsing over which are unwitting and which are deliberate — as well as the condescending notion that most of Trump’s supporters enjoy his lies.

Trump sets out to deceive people. As he has put it, “I play to people’s fantasies.”

Caveat emptor: When Donald Drumpf says something happened, it should not change anyone’s estimation of whether the event actually happened. Maybe it did, maybe it didn’t. His claim doesn’t change the odds.

Which brings us to Russia.

Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential campaign was an attack on the United States. It’s the kind of national-security matter that a president and members of Congress swear to treat with utmost seriousness when they take the oath of office. Yet now it has become the subject of an escalating series of lies by the president and the people who work for him.

As Comey was acknowledging on Monday that the F.B.I. was investigating possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, Trump was lying about it. From both his personal Twitter account and the White House account, he told untruths.

A few hours later, his press secretary, Sean Spicer, went before the cameras and lied about the closeness between Trump and various aides who have documented Russian ties. Do you remember Paul Manafort, the chairman of Trump’s campaign, who ran the crucial delegate-counting operation? Spicer said Manafort had a “very limited role” in said campaign.

The big question now is not what Trump and the White House are saying about the Russia story. They will evidently say anything. The questions are what really happened and who can uncover the truth.

The House of Representatives, unfortunately, will not be doing so. I was most saddened during Comey’s testimony not by the White House’s response, which I’ve come to expect, but by the Republican House members questioning him. They are members of a branch of government that the Constitution holds as equal to the presidency, but they acted like Trump staff members, decrying leaks about Russia’s attack rather than the attack itself. The Watergate equivalent is claiming that Deep Throat was worse than Haldeman, Ehrlichman and Nixon.

It fell to Adam Schiff, a Democratic representative from Southern California, to lay out the suspicious ties between Trump and Russia (while also hinting he couldn’t describe some classified details). Schiff did so in a calm, nine-minute monologue that’s worth watching. He walked through pro-Putin payments to Michael Flynn and through another Trump’s aide’s advance notice of John Podesta’s hacked email and through the mysterious struggle over the Republican Party platform on Ukraine.

“Is it possible that all of these events and reports are completely unrelated, and nothing more than an entirely unhappy coincidence? Yes, it is possible,” Schiff said. “But it is also possible, maybe more than possible, that they are not coincidental, not disconnected and not unrelated, and that the Russians used the same techniques to corrupt U.S. persons that they have employed in Europe and elsewhere. We simply don’t know, not yet, and we owe it to the country to find out.”

Comey, as much as liberals may loathe him for his 2016 bungling, seems to be one of the few public officials with the ability and willingness to pursue the truth. I dearly hope that Republican members of the Senate are patriotic enough to do so as well.

Our president is a liar, and we need to find out how serious his latest lies are.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/all-the-president%e2%80%99s-lies/ar-BBysQj0?ocid=spartanntp

Offline coolbyrne

• Believer
  • Ground Control
« Reply #23914 on: March 21, 2017, 10:21:02 AM »
God knows why he keeps saying "Tomorrow belongs to us!"  straight away you think of Cabaret.

And really, how about today, asshole? How about focusing on the problems TODAY?
Oh, these sour times.

If I ever see you in person I'm going to knock you the fuck out you prick.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #23915 on: March 21, 2017, 10:54:05 AM »

Same with the revival of the term "America First," the dangerous flirtation with fascism. Although in the case of "Tomorrow Belongs To Me" it was never an actual song from the era, it was co-written for the musical by a gay Jew, which Kander's nephew hilariously pointed out to that Richard Spencer idiot on Twitter a few days ago ;D

Online Ralphie Wiggum

• way. Daydream
  • Believer
  • Five Times, Baby...
« Reply #23916 on: March 21, 2017, 10:54:39 AM »
Mika is just hilarious. I love how you can always tell what she thinks about what a guest is saying...
https://youtu.be/9IPhAIrdRSg

Online Crosby Wych

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Believer
« Reply #23917 on: March 21, 2017, 11:31:42 AM »
Arnie ripping into him, love that man. The ratings are in!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155018378721760&id=9269711759
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline thejbs

• Believer
  • Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.
« Reply #23918 on: March 21, 2017, 12:10:56 PM »
Same with the revival of the term "America First," the dangerous flirtation with fascism. Although in the case of "Tomorrow Belongs To Me" it was never an actual song from the era, it was co-written for the musical by a gay Jew, which Kander's nephew hilariously pointed out to that Richard Spencer idiot on Twitter a few days ago ;D

And calling Mar a Lago the 'Southern Whitehouse' with all of its historical connotations.

Online theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Believer
« Reply #23919 on: March 21, 2017, 01:13:46 PM »