Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4571227 times)

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!
« Reply #25320 on: April 30, 2017, 06:36:05 am »
Held a rally in Harrisburg where he naturally blamed the failing media and the Constitution for his shitshow as a president so far.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25321 on: April 30, 2017, 06:55:57 am »
 Jonathan Tamari‏Verified account @JonathanTamari 6h6 hours ago

Trump says "we have a lot of ppl standing outside" and he "broke the all time record" in this arena. There are rows of empty seats here

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25322 on: April 30, 2017, 08:37:47 am »

Trump says "we have a lot of ppl standing outside" and he "broke the all time record" in this arena. There are rows of empty seats here
This Jonathan Tamari bloke must be fake news.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 08:40:47 am by dalarr »

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25323 on: April 30, 2017, 09:02:56 am »

He was speaking at a "sold out" Etihad?
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #25324 on: April 30, 2017, 12:02:33 pm »
When will his base realise that he's all talk and no action? And even when he does something it's not for them but for the rich? Will they ever see that or will he keep getting away with achieving fuck all forever?

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #25325 on: April 30, 2017, 12:36:58 pm »
When will his base realise that he's all talk and no action? And even when he does something it's not for them but for the rich? Will they ever see that or will he keep getting away with achieving fuck all forever?

Never.....smartest thing he ever came out with was the fake new crap, who will patriotic Americans believe? Press or President?

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #25326 on: April 30, 2017, 12:37:31 pm »

ABC News had a report a while back from a county in Kentucky were 80% of the population voted for Trump and the coal industry formerly dominated the region. It's also one of the most reliant on Obamacare. There was a guy interviewed who needed $6,000 per week worth of medicine every time he goes to the doctors. With Obamacare, it costs him nothing. He openly stated that without Obamacare, he has no idea what he'd do. Yet, when asked would he voted for Trump again? His answer was in the affirmative that he would.

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #25327 on: April 30, 2017, 12:40:39 pm »

In the next election the Dems will be able to ask the question Reagan posed successfully in 1980: "Are you better off then you were 4 years ago?".
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #25328 on: April 30, 2017, 12:45:21 pm »
In the next election the Dems will be able to ask the question Reagan posed successfully in 1980: "Are you better off then you were 4 years ago?".

I'd also like to see the Democrats start picking at the embedded mythology surrounding the Reagan legacy. Like actually bringing up that Reagan raised taxes, after initially cutting them, as his original plan left a massive deficit. Or his policy towards amnesty for illegal migrants.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25329 on: April 30, 2017, 12:53:34 pm »

Trump has HALVED THE JOBLESS RATE in his first 100 days in power!! I take it all back - he is tremendous, the best. it's amazing.

No, really... you are supposed to think that. From the honest media, not the dishonest media - Fox News.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/331246-fox-news-graphics-compare-economy-under-trump-obama-without-context

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25330 on: April 30, 2017, 03:49:22 pm »

As Bill Maher said, they could find Ann Frank's skeleton in his closet and his die hards wouldn't flinch.  No amount of logic will convince them because Donald Trump sells feelings.  Man could be a pick up artist on the same level as David DeAngelo.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25331 on: April 30, 2017, 03:51:22 pm »
Indeed alcohol poisoning.

His use of words is one of the biggest alarm bells. He can't stay normal. He has to attack or claim he's so clever, say he hires great people etc. He hijacks expressions so nobody uses more positive words than him. He will sound powerful, he will sound the most positive, but it's an act. It's powerful, but it's just an act. And then he moves on to the next topic. Same kind of language. It's all labels and statements.
Well, he does know words, you know. The best ones.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25332 on: April 30, 2017, 03:57:53 pm »
Wow

The Independent‏ Verified account @Independent

Donald Trump on if he'll start a nuclear war: 'I don't know. I mean, we'll see'

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25333 on: April 30, 2017, 04:16:58 pm »
100 days in and no major legislation passed.  Are we SURE the Republicans are happy to stall the Russia investigation so they can get their political agenda pushed through?  Seems to me the only reason they might be stalling is because they don't want Trump to fall too soon as it would reflect badly on them all.

And as for this:

Wow

The Independent‏ Verified account @Independent

Donald Drumpf on if he'll start a nuclear war: 'I don't know. I mean, we'll see'

That's gotta be fecking impeachable right there.  This man hasn't got a clue how much resonance his words now hold.  People have to take that kind of idle talk seriously.  If he orders a nuclear attack on some kind of whim, against all advice to the contrary, that should have him removed from office immediately.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #25334 on: April 30, 2017, 04:43:45 pm »
This man hasn't got a clue how much resonance his words now hold.  People have to take that kind of idle talk seriously. 

This.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25335 on: April 30, 2017, 08:38:17 pm »
A bit dramatic that headline from the Indy. Ruling out military action against NK would be diverging from US policy. Obama near enough a year to this day “We could, obviously, destroy North Korea with our arsenals”

Context of that response:

JOHN DICKERSON: You say, "Not happy." What does that mean?

PRESIDENT Donald Drumpf: I would not be happy. If he does a nuclear test, I will not be happy. And I can tell you also, I don't believe that the president of China, who is a very respected man, will be happy either.

JOHN DICKERSON: Not happy mean military action?

PRESIDENT Donald Drumpf: I don't know. I mean, we'll see.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25336 on: April 30, 2017, 10:29:35 pm »
Is it wrong to say that, thus far, he (or should that be his administration) has handled the North Korea situation ok?

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #25337 on: April 30, 2017, 10:53:33 pm »
He's managed to horrify the South Koreans by lying about the movements of a US carrier fleet and then topped it off by announcing South Korea are going to have to pay for US protection (which one of his generals then rushed to deny would happen). He also, stupidly, decided to announce that he'd just learned the authorised Chinese version of why Korea is Korea. Which also ties in with a bizarre willingness to publicly acquiesce to China on policy - he's trading short term PR gains for longer term trouble there.

He hasn't started a war yet, so that's good. But couldn't the same thing have been accomplished without all the drama?
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #25338 on: April 30, 2017, 11:47:49 pm »
Depends on how you define "handled". As Zeb has said you can see it as a positive that he hasn't pushed the Red Button (yet), but other than that nothing has happened or changed. North Korea is still conducting missile tests and they don't seem to give a fuck about the US. What should be happening is people working on a solution, but so far all we've seen is contradicting statements from various people in the administration going from threatening preemptive strikes to talking about economic help in exchange for a stop of the nuclear programme...

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25339 on: May 1, 2017, 12:01:09 am »
Gorka the nazi gets brutally thrown under the bus

« Last Edit: May 1, 2017, 12:05:24 am by cloggypop »

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #25340 on: May 1, 2017, 10:39:59 am »
Is it wrong to say that, thus far, he (or should that be his administration) has handled the North Korea situation ok?

Yep, threatening nuclear war is handling things ok. Maybe at the end of his term Donald will be able to look back o his success with the Korean situation:
In 2016 noone died.
In 2017 noone died.
In 2018 50 million people were killed by US nuclear weapons attacks.
In 2019 noone died.
In 2020 noone died.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25341 on: May 1, 2017, 11:59:45 am »

A resounding no.  Check any South Korean or Japanese news outlet for how well it's going
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25342 on: May 1, 2017, 12:06:08 pm »
Trump seems to want to take an axe to the Constitution because of its checks and balances.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-us-constitution-archaic-really-bad-fox-news-100-days-trump-popularity-ratings-barack-a7710781.html

I wonder how he will get on with the 'archaic' Second Amendment? Obviously, the First is garbage and should be scrapped, but his acolytes rather like the second.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #25343 on: May 1, 2017, 12:26:20 pm »
Yep, threatening nuclear war is handling things ok. Maybe at the end of his term Donald will be able to look back o his success with the Korean situation:
In 2016 noone died.
In 2017 noone died.
In 2019 noone died.
In 2020 noone died.

Hey, 4 out of 5 ain't bad.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25344 on: May 1, 2017, 12:40:12 pm »

To echo what others have said, not going to war is the minimum benchmark to measure any president.  Pretty much any president can avoid war with NK if they put their mind to it, so I'd say it's more a case of despite Trump and not because of him that the peninsula is not yet a smoking radioactive ruin.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25345 on: May 1, 2017, 12:41:23 pm »
Trump seems to want to take an axe to the Constitution because of its checks and balances.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-us-constitution-archaic-really-bad-fox-news-100-days-trump-popularity-ratings-barack-a7710781.html

I wonder how he will get on with the 'archaic' Second Amendment? Obviously, the First is garbage and should be scrapped, but his acolytes rather like the second.

He will simply add the "Trump Amendment" which will allow him the power of veto over any other amendments he might find inconvenient.  Maybe he'll have his eye on the 13th...

Popcorn's Art

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #25346 on: May 1, 2017, 02:01:19 pm »
Carl Bernstein: Trump lies 'day in and day out'

The Hill
Paulina Firozi
10 hrs ago

CNN commentator and veteran reporter Carl Bernstein on Sunday accused President Trump of lying "day in and day out."

"He deserves respect as the duly elected president of the United States," Bernstein said on CNN's "Reliable Sources." "That doesn't mean he deserves not to be called on lies. He has lied as no president of the United States in my lifetime has, day in and day out."

"It is our job to, as I said in that address to the correspondents' dinner last night: follow the money, yes, but follow the lies as well."

Bernstein urged fellow reporters to find the "best obtainable version of the truth."

"We are struggling to cover factually, contextually, with nuance, who this president is, who this individual is, who his family is, who his business relationships are with, what his policies are, and how those working with him are doing," he said.

During his address alongside fellow Watergate reporter Bob Woodward at Saturday's White House correspondents' dinner, Bernstein alluded to the secrecy of the Nixon White House, seemingly comparing it to the current administration.

"Almost inevitably, unreasonable government secrecy is the enemy and usually the giveaway about what the real story might be," Bernstein said, CNN reported. "When lying is combined with secrecy, there is usually a pretty good road map in front of us."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/carl-bernstein-trump-lies-day-in-and-day-out/ar-BBAyuNz?ocid=SK216DHP
Kill the humourless

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #25347 on: May 1, 2017, 02:03:08 pm »

Andrew Jackson died in 1845.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25348 on: May 1, 2017, 02:03:59 pm »

No, I think he's done alright. I can't stand him, but he will make some good decisions, they won't all be bad.

But he likes the kind of game where he is seen as strong and powerful. It's his best event. So when North Korea looks to build themselves up as a threat, Trump will take the opportunity. Just like he did when he sent some cruise missiles on Syria. The trouble is he will do anything to protect that image. And on Syria, he can't really complain if Syria send some people to the US to take the war to them. It's their right. I think he can be easily provoked.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline beardsley4ever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25349 on: May 1, 2017, 03:37:10 pm »
Hey, 4 out of 5 ain't bad.

Better than Meatloaf, anyway.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25350 on: May 1, 2017, 04:49:04 pm »

Better than Meatloaf, anyway.

Except that Donald WOULD do that for love.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25351 on: May 1, 2017, 06:00:12 pm »
 David Wright‏ @DavidWright_CNN 1m1 minute ago

CNN exclusive: Trump administration ending Michelle Obama’s girls education program, effective immediately

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #25352 on: May 1, 2017, 06:10:07 pm »
He's displaying schizophrenic tendencies. He's been repeatedly touting war as an "option" with North Korea, but now he says he'd be honored to meet with Kim Kong Un. He's now also invited Duterte to an official visit to the White House, the guy who hates America.

Wasn't America supposed to be winning and not bending over to murderous dictators? I remember when Obama met with the Saudi royal family and Republicans shat blood. Ha, funny that.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #25353 on: May 1, 2017, 06:17:42 pm »
In 2016 noone died.
In 2017 noone died.
In 2019 noone died.
In 2020 noone died.

In January 2021 there was the incident with the pigeon.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25354 on: May 1, 2017, 09:09:23 pm »
 Christina Wilkie‏Verified account @christinawilkie

Spicer on expanding libel laws to restrict press freedom: "It’s something that is being looked into, both substantively and logistically.”

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #25355 on: May 1, 2017, 10:28:06 pm »

Andrew Jackson died in 1845.

He also owned about 150 people at the time of his death, so there's that. Though I'm sure The Donald would twist that around into Andrew giving 150 people a helping hand because he had a big heart.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #25356 on: May 1, 2017, 10:29:27 pm »
Christina Wilkie‏Verified account @christinawilkie

Spicer on expanding libel laws to restrict press freedom: "It’s something that is being looked into, both substantively and logistically.”

The good news is, neither Spicer nor anyone else in this administration has a fucking clue how a law gets passed.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25357 on: May 1, 2017, 10:34:38 pm »
In 2016 noone died.
In 2017 noone died.
In 2019 noone died.
In 2020 noone died.

;D

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25358 on: May 1, 2017, 11:36:46 pm »
The good news is, neither Spicer nor anyone else in this administration has a fucking clue how a law gets passed.

:D

Seriously though, this is getting scary. The press need to be very responsible when they go after people. They hold so much power and it's their duty to be responsible. However, this is not about the press going after anyone. This is about them asking questions about the President. And he doesn't like that. What's even worse is that the same President is the least responsible of them all. He, from his position, has no problem to attack other, regular citizens, he has no problem to present direct false information. What this is about is simple: it's an attempt to silence the media.

The US President is looking for ways to go against the Constitution he has sworn to protect. He's already tried to ban people based on their religion. Now it's the freedom of the press. What's next? The right to peacefully assemble? Freedom of speech? Hang on, he's already suggested that parts of the internet should be closed down, hasn't he?

It's so backwards. It's '1984'.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #25359 on: May 1, 2017, 11:55:52 pm »
David 'Axis of Evil' Frum's asking interesting questions. (Also a useful list of "what Trump's done wrong (so far) in handling North Korea".)

Official Washington, especially its Republican elements, is telling itself a comforting story about the Trump administration.

Senator John McCain summarized the story to CNN’s Jake Tapper on Sunday.

“Sometimes it’s important to watch what the president does rather than what he says.” The senator added: “[Trump is] surrounding himself with an outstanding national security team. I can’t guarantee to world leaders that he will always listen to them, but he has so far.”

By Sunday, cooler heads seem to have prevailed. The South Korean president’s office released a statement claiming that National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster had confirmed that the U.S. would abide by the existing agreement on paying for the defensive system. Under the “watch what the president does, not what he says” rule, everybody should now relax.

Except for two things:

1) Sunday’s words, if more responsible than Thursday’s, remain still just words. Actions usually take longer than words. If the president’s words are not guides to the president’s policy, then Americans and the world will have to live under excruciating uncertainty as they ponder whether this time the president is to be believed or not.

2) McMaster’s Sunday statement continues a pattern whereby the president says something outrageous—and is then seemingly over-ruled by the general who heads the National Security Council, the ex-general who heads the Department of Homeland Security, or the ex-general who heads the Department of Defense.

Through the first two months of this administration, we saw this pattern play out with regard to NATO, Russia’s pro-Trump interference in the presidential election, immigration policy, and many other areas.

Under the traditional American system, the president is supposedly supreme over his appointees, especially his uniformed appointees. It’s ominous if this president’s policy ignorance and blurted provocations invite his generals to set themselves up as his keepers. Who’s really in charge of the government of the United States? That question resonates louder and louder every day.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/trump-north-korea/524997/

It's kind of curious how Trump's cognitive difficulties may be seen as a feature rather than a bug to the GOP leadership.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."