Author Topic: Relationship thread  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Relationship thread
« on: April 16, 2017, 05:39:54 pm »
Hi Mods,

How come its been locked? Could it be re opened please especially as there was/is a bit of a powerful situation going on?

Thanks.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
Re: Relationship thread
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 09:20:48 pm »
You only have to read the last page or two to see why.

Perhaps while it's locked it will be a good time for some to exercise introspection, self reflection and work on their relationships.

This message was brought to you by rawk relationship service.   Our out of service number is 0808 802 2088.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 09:47:01 pm »
You only have to read the last page or two to see why.

Perhaps while it's locked it will be a good time for some to exercise introspection, self reflection and work on their relationships.

This message was brought to you by rawk relationship service.   Our out of service number is 0808 802 2088.

Yea Im familiar with the last page as i posted on it. Still have absolutely no idea on why it got locked. There is no childish things, like the title says. There is no name calling that gets other threads locked. Why has this been?
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 09:53:15 am »
The thread is a farce. It's the same people with the same issues. They never think they've done anything wrong. The woman is always "a c*nt". None of the advice given is ever followed. It has become a place for a small number of posters to validate their thoughts that the women in their lives are "crazy", and it goes around and around and around in circles with the same issues and the same advice. It also descended into discussion about criminal gangs and guns. As if RAWK is the best place to get advice on that :o. The last 4-5 pages are completely mental, and the issues discussed go way beyond "relationship issues" and venture into the territory where online advice from strangers is most definitely not what is required. The thread will stay locked for a while.

I also recommend Eastenders for your future soap opera needs.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly