Author Topic: Tighter Moderating of the Main Board  (Read 28591 times)

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Tighter Moderating of the Main Board
« Reply #200 on: February 9, 2017, 10:59:10 pm »
We demand basic respect for current players. You were being a bit of a c*nt. Posting in here means that we need to revise that to being a self-entitled c*nt.

The guidance is simple, if you want to talk about players signed to the club, don't be a c*nt.

Your fucking arrogance, get over yourself. Patronising bollox.

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: February 9, 2017, 11:05:38 pm »
Why get so pathetically insulting and personal lad? ....i made a totally harmless part dig part gag at the expense of a player who took the piss out of the club and will never play for us again. Totally uncalled for that response. c*nt? - you wouldn't say that to me in real life so don't say it here - mod or no mod that's way out of fuckin line. Take a bit of your own advice and try showing a bit of respect to your forum members

Well said. You'd be banned for telling him he was acting like a c*nt.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: February 10, 2017, 10:57:32 am »
Why get so pathetically insulting and personal lad? ....i made a totally harmless part dig part gag at the expense of a player who took the piss out of the club and will never play for us again. Totally uncalled for that response. c*nt? - you wouldn't say that to me in real life so don't say it here - mod or no mod that's way out of fuckin line. Take a bit of your own advice and try showing a bit of respect to your forum members
I am waiting to see what SP has to say in response to this.

I myself have said here on RAWK, several times over the years that the moderating isn't, in my view, strict enough and some people seem to get away with murder . . . . . but to get a warning, placed on the watched list for no more than calling someone a "Bozo" is both way over the top and laughable.  On top of that, when the man has the brass neck to question it you label him a "self-entitled c*nt"

Bad crack this like, bad crack    :(

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #203 on: February 10, 2017, 12:31:36 pm »
The post that caused the warning:

He's shite. Good riddance

You clearly had difficulty all the occasions you were disrespecting players. You were fortunate just to get a non-muting warning. The comment was driven by your borderline trolling in numerous topics.

As my learned member of the Genus Quercus pointed out I was commenting on conduct, not an innate property of yourself. Although that does open a can of worms in the nature vs nurture cuntiness debate.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #204 on: February 10, 2017, 07:03:37 pm »
I think it's good and the moderators know went to let conversation flow and when to 'lock' threads

One thing I will say though is there are a few idiots determined to derail every thread by posting the same shit in them all. One lad in particular, wouldn't matter if it was the transfer thread or a thread about xfactor, he'd be able to use it as an excuse to make excuses about FSG.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: February 10, 2017, 07:17:42 pm »
One lad in particular, wouldn't matter if it was the transfer thread or a thread about xfactor, he'd be able to use it as an excuse to make excuses about FSG.

Well come on, don't be shy.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #206 on: February 10, 2017, 07:32:51 pm »
Well come on, don't be shy.

Do I even need to name and shame?! Most are probably aware :D

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #207 on: February 10, 2017, 08:42:05 pm »
Have reported the offending posts.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 08:49:21 pm by ToneLa »

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: February 10, 2017, 08:46:18 pm »
For anything by PM, you need to use the report link. We do not read PMs.

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: February 10, 2017, 08:53:35 pm »
I'd hope you've apologised by Pm.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: February 10, 2017, 08:53:47 pm »
Holy crap is this for real?? I've been had a go at for some stupid things on RAWK but this takes the biscuit it really does.

I clearly was agreeing with you and not calling you the wanker but the other poster you were responding about. You message me to delete my comment calling you a wanker, I say I'm clearly not. I then go into the thread and say I'm not just incase there is any confusion. You again message me saying twice that I'm basically calling you a wanker, so I say your being a loon ffs and I'm sorry for your loss.

That's it mate!!

This place is mental sometimes ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #211 on: February 10, 2017, 09:18:23 pm »
Can't we just move on?

Fucking hell.  Some one disagrees with you on an Internet forum... big deal.

Someone gave you a warning you don't agree with ..... big deal, no ones stoped you posting, it's just to make you consider what you post..  you don't have to agree, it's hardly anything...

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #212 on: February 10, 2017, 09:18:57 pm »
Can't we just move on?

Fucking hell.  Some one disagrees with you on an Internet forum... big deal.

Someone gave you a warning you don't agree with ..... big deal, no ones stoped you posting, it's just to make you consider what you post..  you don't have to agree, it's hardly anything...

:lmao

(username)

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: February 10, 2017, 09:27:55 pm »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: February 10, 2017, 09:42:28 pm »
Wasn't me.
Hands up who believes SP...

I thought as much.... no one!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: February 10, 2017, 09:42:49 pm »
Oh, and

Bastards
W

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: February 10, 2017, 09:44:47 pm »
Oh, and

Bastards

That's the insult you're going with...?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: February 10, 2017, 09:45:15 pm »
Fucking capital letter too.

Who do you think you are? Donald Trump? 

It'll be crayon next. :(
W

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: February 10, 2017, 09:51:08 pm »
Fucking capital letter too.

Who do you think you are? Donald Drumpf? 

It'll be crayon next. :(

Bigly letters make it easier to read
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: February 10, 2017, 09:52:17 pm »
W

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: February 10, 2017, 09:53:25 pm »
Bigly letters make it easier to read

Yuge letters! The yugest!

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: February 10, 2017, 09:57:34 pm »
W

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #224 on: February 10, 2017, 10:06:15 pm »
Fucking fannies.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: February 10, 2017, 10:14:55 pm »

(Thanks to chopper for letting me use his picture btw.)
W

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: February 10, 2017, 10:17:41 pm »
Fucking fannies.

Wrong thread if you want to change your username. ;D

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #227 on: February 10, 2017, 10:20:13 pm »
Wrong thread if you want to change your username. ;D

;D Call me Bob.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #228 on: February 11, 2017, 05:03:07 pm »
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #230 on: February 12, 2017, 01:07:01 am »
I dunno what's going on with the FSG topic. I've removed my last post because I'm a bit worried it looks like I'm having a go at a staff member. It's a weird, cyclical thread and I'm bowing out cause there's nowt new for me to say anyway  :)

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2017, 02:21:21 pm »
D'do, d'do diddly diddly diddly do dooo boop

The countdown clock has finished and so its time to lock this
Yep.