Author Topic: FA Cup Draw  (Read 161808 times)

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
Re: FA Cup Draw
« Reply #1240 on: January 19, 2017, 03:56:37 pm »
We're back in the Lower Centenary again so presumably Wolves are taking the full Anny Road End

Ditto
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1241 on: January 19, 2017, 04:12:18 pm »
There will be around 44000 with Plymouth of which at least 42000 will end up with getting Wolves.   Carry this on to the semi if we get there with home draws them there will be something like 40000 with 4 homes.  So with a semi allocation of 31500 and at least a couple of thousand tickets hived off to sponsors, players etc, it is going to be a mad scramble.  So 29500 for 40000 fans.  I imagine most of those that have Plymouth away will have all the homes by then so take 2500 off with 5 credits and this will leave 27000 tickets for 37500 fans.  All guess work and hypothetical scenarios but there will be loads with all homes who will miss out on a semi ticket.  Likely any sale would go to ST holders first so loads of manners with all homes would miss out.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 04:13:53 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #1242 on: January 19, 2017, 04:43:42 pm »
There will be around 44000 with Plymouth of which at least 42000 will end up with getting Wolves.   Carry this on to the semi if we get there with home draws them there will be something like 40000 with 4 homes.  So with a semi allocation of 31500 and at least a couple of thousand tickets hived off to sponsors, players etc, it is going to be a mad scramble.  So 29500 for 40000 fans.  I imagine most of those that have Plymouth away will have all the homes by then so take 2500 off with 5 credits and this will leave 27000 tickets for 37500 fans.  All guess work and hypothetical scenarios but there will be loads with all homes who will miss out on a semi ticket.  Likely any sale would go to ST holders first so loads of manners with all homes would miss out.

No chance 40k will have all 4 homes. Some people don't just go to games for the credit. Others can't offload spares in time so won't buy at all. Of course if we get away draws in the mext 2 rounds it's more likely (only 2 matches to have ALL 2).
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1243 on: January 19, 2017, 04:44:05 pm »

So what you're saying is......

We need a smaller stadium

;)

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1244 on: January 19, 2017, 05:02:55 pm »
We've just qualified from round 3, and already talk of semi and final tickets ;D

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1245 on: January 19, 2017, 05:04:14 pm »
I've got Plymouth away. I'm alright Jack

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1246 on: January 19, 2017, 06:03:43 pm »

;)

The thought had crossed my mind that the more we let in the harder it will be!   Thankfully the Plymouth away insurance document is tucked safely away.  If we get past Wolves could do with an away with a big allocation so more of the regular away fans are guaranteed.
We are Loyal Supporters

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1247 on: January 19, 2017, 06:34:18 pm »
The thought had crossed my mind that the more we let in the harder it will be!   Thankfully the Plymouth away insurance document is tucked safely away.  If we get past Wolves could do with an away with a big allocation so more of the regular away fans are guaranteed.

A replay at wolves would tick that box I guess ~4500?!

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #1248 on: January 19, 2017, 06:35:52 pm »

;)

Wembley needs a new main stand
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #1249 on: January 19, 2017, 07:56:12 pm »

As long as it drops to 1, that's all i need ;)
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1250 on: January 19, 2017, 07:59:11 pm »
As long as it drops to 1, that's all i need ;)
No chance. You're gonna need Blackburn/United/City

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #1251 on: January 19, 2017, 08:00:45 pm »
No chance. You're gonna need Blackburn/United/City

Dropped to all members at West Ham though and that was 5.3k
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #1252 on: January 19, 2017, 08:06:09 pm »

I reckon that would be the final nail in my coffin at work.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #1253 on: January 19, 2017, 08:25:52 pm »
Dropped to all members at West Ham though and that was 5.3k

Got a few mates with West Ham. They are in a selfish way hoping for replay against Woles and a chance to get another credit. Told them I'm not sure that only West Ham will be enough, they should use a few more credits to make it fair to the people that attended matches in the past.
But maybe with it being short noticed and the TO just wanna get the tickets sold they'll do Plymouth and West Ham 2/2 guaranteed and 1/2 for the remaining.

But once again this is wild speculations for selling criterial for a match that may never be played..  :-\

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1254 on: January 19, 2017, 09:10:25 pm »

But once again this is wild speculations for selling criterial for a match that may never be played..  :-\

Haha unlike RAWK!!

Least this is a negative thought on us and not an assumption we're qualifying!!

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1255 on: January 20, 2017, 08:26:40 am »
Haha unlike RAWK!!

Least this is a negative thought on us and not an assumption we're qualifying!!

It's in the context of hoping for final ticket though.

Personally hope we get some big away allocations so I can get more my own card so it's less hassle for future aways.

Offline simo71

• Main Stander
« Reply #1256 on: January 20, 2017, 09:36:30 am »
We've just qualified from round 3, and already talk of semi and final tickets ;D

THIS!!! Wtf is going on. We're in round 4 and people getting twitchy about semi finals. WTF.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #1257 on: January 20, 2017, 09:49:27 am »
THIS!!! Wtf is going on. We're in round 4 and people getting twitchy about semi finals. WTF.

Three games off, one of them at home to lower league opposition. Reached two semi's in each of the last two seasons. Not saying we should all get worked up about it but it's a real possibility.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Tim

• Make that an umbrella in my Breezer. Jimmy Anderson's stunt double.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welcome to Heaven
« Reply #1258 on: January 20, 2017, 11:42:34 am »
Makes me a bit nervous (as a member) for any potential EFL Final should we come through next Wednesday's game.

Not the first time that's happened this season either, where STH are given a priority sale over members and fan card holders with the same criteria.

It's hardly priority if everyone is guaranteed a ticket in those sales. It just reduces the potential strain on the website which we all know is garbage.

The potential issue is when STH and Members are split when everyone isn't guaranteed a ticket.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair please use my code N4TFVF4PK

We'll both get £20

:wave

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #1259 on: January 20, 2017, 02:08:19 pm »
It's hardly priority if everyone is guaranteed a ticket in those sales. It just reduces the potential strain on the website which we all know is garbage.

The potential issue is when STH and Members are split when everyone isn't guaranteed a ticket.

And that 'potential issue' is the exact thing that's making me nervous. Last season in the League Cup all home sales were done together (STH, Members, FCH with 'x' amount of games), and that obviously included the final too, which was done in the same way.

But I've noticed a few times this season that Cup sales are getting split for those with the same qualifying criteria. Of course, if everyone's guaranteed a ticket for a home game, I agree - no issue really.

But it's when potential Wembley allocations start getting brought into it, when everyone might not be guaranteed...

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1260 on: January 20, 2017, 02:38:58 pm »
Season Ticket Holders Have Allways Had DIbs Over Members when It's down to the crunch and It shouldn't really Change as you need a deciding factor sometimes. (Unfair to some but the way it's been see Bournmouth Away this season)

The biggest fear for all of the 50/50's should be the extra 7-8,000 corporates and additional sponsors that keep getting in bed with the club they are going to expect preferential treatment.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1261 on: January 20, 2017, 08:44:50 pm »
is a member with plymouth not guaranteed for wolves game

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1262 on: January 21, 2017, 08:03:05 am »
They  will be doesn't make sense that they've also stated st holders with plymouth aren't either
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 08:13:21 am by nickyd186 »
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline TheSpionKopNC

• Main Stander
  • Boom
« Reply #1263 on: January 22, 2017, 04:06:27 pm »

Looking at the number of tickets left for STH who have Plymouth still left to go....not a huge left.

Will be tough for a member with Plymouth.  Can't see all getting it.

Offline Jack Sambrook

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1264 on: January 22, 2017, 08:18:29 pm »
Members with Plymouth not guaranteed is that correct ?

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1265 on: January 23, 2017, 12:13:55 am »
Looking at the number of tickets left for STH who have Plymouth still left to go....not a huge left.

Will be tough for a member with Plymouth.  Can't see all getting it.

Ffs I've no chance as stuck in Basel till teatime

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1266 on: January 23, 2017, 12:21:40 am »
Ffs I've no chance as stuck in Basel till teatime
Link your card to someone on here or a mate and they can buy for you.

And stuck in Basel? If that is work related your boss must hate you to send you there 😂

Offline TheSpionKopNC

• Main Stander
  • Boom
« Reply #1267 on: January 23, 2017, 01:15:10 am »
Members with Plymouth not guaranteed is that correct ?

STH with Plymouth at 8:15.

Members with Plymouth at 11:00

Expecting VERY FEW to be left by 11
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:16:51 am by TheSpionKopNC »

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #1268 on: January 23, 2017, 07:43:24 am »
STH with Plymouth at 8:15.

Members with Plymouth at 11:00

Expecting VERY FEW to be left by 11

Why is there so few? how's that even possible, there must be so many in the ACS. 

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1269 on: January 23, 2017, 08:28:03 am »
Why is there so few? how's that even possible, there must be so many in the ACS. 

Got 2 in 208 no probs although it didn't give me the option to post to an alternative address.

Offline simo71

• Main Stander
« Reply #1270 on: January 23, 2017, 10:09:41 am »

There will be thousands they haven't even released yet - always happens. everyone who wants one for this will get one

Offline Knickers

• Dreams about being fisted by Thiago, followed by a good bone rattling.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1271 on: January 23, 2017, 11:02:17 am »
Just managed to get two as a member with Plymouth  :D

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #1272 on: January 23, 2017, 11:50:31 am »
Had to settle for 2 singles in 108 not fussed will probs release the upper anny later I say

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1273 on: January 23, 2017, 11:58:53 am »
Had to settle for 2 singles in 108 not fussed will probs release the upper anny later I say

no chance upper anny will get released. Wolves have taken all 8500 of anfield road and advertised the fact.

given close proximity to the game the club will have sold them to wolves and stated no returns i would have thought. wolves are plenty big enough to sell them all especially as they ahve advertised a general sale to their fans

Offline TheSpionKopNC

• Main Stander
  • Boom
« Reply #1274 on: January 23, 2017, 04:01:10 pm »
Based off what I'm seeing, if members get in today with Plymouth on card they should be good.

Season ticket holders without Plymouth starts tomorrow.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #1275 on: January 23, 2017, 04:07:24 pm »
Based off what I'm seeing, if members get in today with Plymouth on card they should be good.

Season ticket holders without Plymouth starts tomorrow.

yeah everyone with plymouth that wants a ticket for wolves will get one.

Offline Greyfox

• Silver Fox's less distinguished brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird on my chest
« Reply #1276 on: January 23, 2017, 04:36:33 pm »
I'm in with my lad...normally get an email, nothing yet. Definitely on our purchase histories, but no email.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1277 on: January 23, 2017, 05:20:46 pm »
I'm in with my lad...normally get an email, nothing yet. Definitely on our purchase histories, but no email.

Weird, I got one 5 minuted after purchase, you should be good still

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #1278 on: January 23, 2017, 05:24:45 pm »

Did you buy the tickets today or your lad? My nephew got me a Chelsea ticket and I never received a confirmation email. Might only be sent to the person who bought them?

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #1279 on: January 23, 2017, 05:31:24 pm »
the confirmation e-mail is sent only to the Lead Supporter after purchase and the club can send a text to members with seat details if you have opted in for this option !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24