Author Topic: Battle Star Galactica - Blood and Chrome  (Read 3201 times)

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
Battle Star Galactica - Blood and Chrome
« on: November 9, 2012, 05:17:54 pm »
Awesome!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=pT79x4qM4FE&feature=plcp&nomobile=1

Watch the amazing new chapter in the Battlestar saga; Blood and Chrome!
Ensign William Adama finds himself assigned to the newest Battlestar in the colonial fleet and a new callsign from his war weary co-pilot, Coker.

"Episode 1" - Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome

first two episodes here:
http://blastr.com/2012/11/watch-the-1st-action-pack.php
« Last Edit: November 9, 2012, 07:40:24 pm by Magic8Ball »
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Re: Battle Star Galactica - Blood and Chrome
« Reply #1 on: November 9, 2012, 05:52:52 pm »
« Last Edit: December 7, 2012, 07:38:37 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline N-Red

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: November 9, 2012, 06:13:34 pm »
Frak yeah! Thanks for the link, watching the second episode at the moment. The battlestar galactica ship scene where Adama looks out the window was epic as fuck.             

Offline N-Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 9, 2012, 06:34:21 pm »
Finished the first two episodes. Great to see the show back even if its in webisode form, the BSG ship with all the people hurrying around and Bear Mccreary's music make me feel right at home. Adama as the cliché arrogant new guy was somewhat irritating but nothing too bad. I'm definitely hooked at the moment so looking forward to the rest.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: November 9, 2012, 06:52:53 pm »
I was hooked inside the first 15 seconds.  ;D

PS: I like the way they put sound effects over the swear words instead of just bleeping them out.
« Last Edit: November 9, 2012, 07:35:27 pm by Red Beret »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 9, 2012, 07:47:05 pm »
enjoyed that, an enjoyable return to the universe. Still need to finish watching Caprica as well
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 01:40:39 am »
Episodes 3 & 4 now upon youtube :)
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline skooma

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our change into rain is no change at all.
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 06:47:01 am »
Just finished my second run of BSG. I'm going to wait for all the episodes to come out before trying this one. Looks pretty sweet though.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 06:25:41 pm »
Eps 5 & 6 up on youtube - some nice battle scenes and lead-in to why they're where they are :)

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: December 1, 2012, 12:32:58 am »
I watched this last night and found it fairly impressive. Visual effects are excellent for a TV/webisode show. So what's the deal with this? Are these just mini episodes designed just for the net, or will they be merged into one to form a pilot? And will there be a full on show, or are they just testing this to see how it goes?

Offline Sindri

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: December 1, 2012, 03:15:13 am »
I watched this last night and found it fairly impressive. Visual effects are excellent for a TV/webisode show. So what's the deal with this? Are these just mini episodes designed just for the net, or will they be merged into one to form a pilot? And will there be a full on show, or are they just testing this to see how it goes?
It really was meant as a tv movie/mini series that will air on syfy(dumbest name for a channel every) some time next year.
They just cut it down like this to see if there was enough interest in it to make into an actual webisode/tv show after they air it as a tv movie.
So if it gets a following we could get more BSG :D.

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
« Reply #11 on: December 7, 2012, 05:43:31 pm »
"Finale" - Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH8EDRptVAQ&feature=youtu.be
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

Offline Stevie-A

• Castration Obsessed Latin Grammar Pedant
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Bronte ten bob eyes boxing club.
« Reply #12 on: December 7, 2012, 07:59:12 pm »
Really enjoyed that series. The micro episode format was new, for me, but really engaging. Some real potential for a full series, and one or two genuinely exciting 'reveals' for the BSG nerd (me!).

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 11:54:12 am »
Hope the dvd sells well and that the fully shown pilot gets good ratings come February - part of me thinks there may still be hope for a full series, though the other half is thinking the studio just want to milk it to get more £££s in.

Loved the cameo at the end of the webseries too :)

Offline sattapaartridge

• The new 'pete price' of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #14 on: January 7, 2013, 09:54:27 pm »
Whoo hooo! im getting these right now.
did you know that 10 x 2 and 11 x 2 have the same answer?

Offline sattapaartridge

• The new 'pete price' of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #15 on: January 7, 2013, 10:45:08 pm »
apparently these will be aired as a full movie on syfy channel in feb.
did you know that 10 x 2 and 11 x 2 have the same answer?