Author Topic: Hillsborough - Inquest Verdicts - Tuesday 26th April  (Read 170003 times)

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Hillsborough - Inquest Verdicts - Tuesday 26th April
« Reply #840 on: April 27, 2016, 09:59:01 am »
Like SKY it has been owned by Murdoch since 1981, simply a bigger version of the other shit rag.  Reds should avoid all of these

Don't buy any of his filth including SKY, watch on streams or get KODI etc - there are many ways of watching the game without further supporting pure evil for fuck sake, do a bit of research

If you dont have a fast internet connection you can move your dish to 13 east hotbird or 19 east Astra you can then buy official subs to other football providers, do a search with google BEIN sports is just one of many there are lots of channels in the middle east spain france etc that show premiere league football. You will get a choice of any game and the 3 o'clock kick offs on a saturday but best of all Murdoch wont see a penny of your cash. There is no need at all to pay for a sub to sky these days.

This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Weby72.

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #841 on: April 27, 2016, 10:01:09 am »
I'm not a Scouser; I'm a Woolyback. I've always associated closely with Liverpool, spent a lot of time there (despite now working in Manchester) and have supported Liverpool since about the age of 4 when a new kid, who was from Liverpool, from a family of Liverpool fanatics, moved in 4 houses down from me and we became best mates (still are mates, 40 years on). But I'm not from Liverpool.

I don't know any of the families of the 96. I didn't have any close friends there - the nearest to that was a friend of a friend who I'd met 2 or 3 times, and who was caught in the crush at the Leppings Lane Terrace and, although was ultimately OK, did turn blue for a time through being unable to breath and needed medical treatment.

I certainly wasn't at Hillsborough. Despite following Liverpool like a maniac growing up, knowing every player, every score, every honour, by 1989 I'd probably only been to around a dozen games, always with my dad, who put his Everton support to one side to indulge me - even cheering with me when Liverpool scored, a smile on his face so warm because I was happy and his own footballing preference didn't matter in those moments.

On the afternoon of Saturday April 14th 1989, I was sat in my mate's beaten-up Vauxhall Chevette with another mate, outside a scrapyard, while the car-owning mate was inside trying to get a headlight to replace the one he'd smashed when going too fast down the ramp from a multi-storey car park. The radio was on as we listened to the build-up to the match. When the tone of the broadcast changed as the disaster became apparent, our sense of dread building, we sat in silence. The car-owning mate came back, all smiles as he carried a headlight. His smile faded as we told him something terrible was happening at the Liverpool game. We sat there for an age, in his car outside thescrapyard, nervously smoking, listening to the commentary not of a football game but of a tragedy unfolding.

The memory of that afternoon is etched on my mind. Over the years the emotions that even a mention of Hillsborough bring forward have remained undimmed – a mix of horror, sympathy, anger & desolation. And I had just a loose connection to the event, that of a distant fan. I cannot begin to know how those who lost loved ones or witnessed the carnage feel.

But I can know that the admiration I have for their dignity throughout and for their tenacity in their fight for truth and justice is limitless. Seeing the group of families & survivors yesterday after the verdict was bittersweet. You could see relief and joy in their faces – and god knows, if any group on this planet deserves some of that it is these – but the price they have paid has been immense. The smiles yesterday could not disguise the haunted pain that remains. I hope the verdicts yesterday can give everyone affected some semblance of peace, and I hope that those responsible not just for the catalogue of errors on the day and the awful planning decisions prior to that, but especially those who despicably tried to cover their and their colleagues’ incompetence in the most sickening way, are made accountable for their actions.

If one positive can come of all this, it is the reaffirmation that Liverpool FC is a special club. And that Liverpool is a uniquely special city. Even as someone on the periphery, I feel a sense of pride that I have even a small association with you all.

YNWA

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #842 on: April 27, 2016, 10:05:41 am »
Kenny Dalglish is nobody's fool.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #843 on: April 27, 2016, 10:17:10 am »
2 prolific strikers, worlds apart, The King and the turncoat

Glad to see the press have picked up on Owen

In his defence, he's not the brightest and probably misheard the invitation from the club.  'They want me to be an embarrassment for the club'

Job done mickey
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #844 on: April 27, 2016, 10:26:30 am »
Like SKY it has been owned by Murdoch since 1981, simply a bigger version of the other shit rag.  Reds should avoid all of these

Don't buy any of his filth including SKY, watch on streams or get KODI etc - there are many ways of watching the game without further supporting pure evil for fuck sake, do a bit of research

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #845 on: April 27, 2016, 10:27:20 am »
The list of heroes like Trevor, Margaret, Anne and the families and relentless campaigners, Phil Scratton, James Jones and the HIP, Burnham, Rotherham is long as is the list of those culpable

Bettison
Duckenfield
Murray
Popper
Stuart-Smith
Straw
Blair
Thatcher
Mackenzie
Hunt
Cameron
Ingham
Those individuals who represent the culpable or refuse to denigrate their predecessors - SY Ambulance, SY plod, West Midland Plod, IPCC, home office

Plus those in the media who perpetuated the lie through ignorance and/or complicity

If the law don't get you, karma will

Let us not forget the role of the FA in all of this, who saw it fit to allow a major sporting event to take place at a venue without a safety certificate and where there had been serious problems a year earlier. The whole thing could so easily have been avoided had they done their jobs in the first place.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #846 on: April 27, 2016, 10:36:59 am »
The memory of that afternoon is etched on my mind. Over the years the emotions that even a mention of Hillsborough bring forward have remained undimmed – a mix of horror, sympathy, anger & desolation. And I had just a loose connection to the event, that of a distant fan. I cannot begin to know how those who lost loved ones or witnessed the carnage feel.

But I can know that the admiration I have for their dignity throughout and for their tenacity in their fight for truth and justice is limitless. Seeing the group of families & survivors yesterday after the verdict was bittersweet. You could see relief and joy in their faces – and god knows, if any group on this planet deserves some of that it is these – but the price they have paid has been immense. The smiles yesterday could not disguise the haunted pain that remains. I hope the verdicts yesterday can give everyone affected some semblance of peace, and I hope that those responsible not just for the catalogue of errors on the day and the awful planning decisions prior to that, but especially those who despicably tried to cover their and their colleagues’ incompetence in the most sickening way, are made accountable for their actions.

If one positive can come of all this, it is the reaffirmation that Liverpool FC is a special club. And that Liverpool is a uniquely special city. Even as someone on the periphery, I feel a sense of pride that I have even a small association with you all.

YNWA

I can't explain this in a few words, and I can't write more than a few without it turning into something never ending, but the only way I can describe it is 'cultural trauma'. Families, the injured, survivors who witnessed the horrors first hand (and how those who are all of those cope, I have no clue whatsoever); those of us who watched and listened (and then read the lies that contradicted what was clearly visible) and, like Inger Shah's daughter Rebecca, whose "season tickets ended in the wrong number"; all those with an association, those tarred and tarnished by club loyalty or as a Liverpudlian; those born later who've been subjected to the slurs and hatred and vicious chants.

The emotions brought up yesterday and on prior momentous days in the campaign and the establishment's campaign against our 'culture' before that, cut deeper than anything I've experienced in 47 years. Nothing else angers me like the stories of police negligence and coverup at Hillsborough, or hurtful, ignorant comments in a bar or on holiday or at work. Nothing else brings me to tears as readily as someone like Margaret Aspinall, who seemingly in every interview cuts through her personal grief in her empathy and love for the survivors, that they have 'nothing to feel guilty about'. Nothing makes me feel more proud than 'Justice for the 96', 'You'll Never Walk Alone' and the campaigning energy and determination of so many people and groups connected to that 'culture'.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Callaghan.

• Enjoys a roasted nut (preferably the 'TonyTheRedNosedReindeer' variety)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #847 on: April 27, 2016, 11:04:12 am »
This is Black Mountain in West Belfast. For a few years now, someone or a few people put political messages on this mountain. I remember one being up when Thatcher croaked. I've no idea who they are, or what their allegiance. The messages are viewable from most of Belfast. Yesterday, they put this one up. I can see this from my desk in work so every time I look out the window today, I'll be looking at this.

The Rock Bar on the Falls Road were all over the inquest findings on their Twitter and Facebook pages yesterday too. Good on them.

They posted this as well:

"'96' written large on the mountain in west Belfast tonight to salute the families' who never gave up... #justice"

https://www.facebook.com/rockbar.belfast/photos/a.478967842214697.1073741828.478966488881499/853376081440536/?type=3
https://www.facebook.com/rockbar.belfast/photos/a.478966835548131.1073741827.478966488881499/853295241448620/?type=3
https://www.facebook.com/rockbar.belfast/posts/853289951449149

And a TON of tweets and retweets: https://twitter.com/rockbarbelfast

:thumbup

This is Black Mountain in West Belfast. For a few years now, someone or a few people put political messages on this mountain. I remember one being up when Thatcher croaked. I've no idea who they are, or what their allegiance.

https://twitter.com/CelticChuck67/status/724958440532094976

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #848 on: April 27, 2016, 11:06:10 am »
As one who "got an education" far too late on, a million thanks to the people who never shut up, never quit, always believed, continually fought and defied the lies.

You made sure the voice of the innocent victims was heard, you made sure that truth was served and justice done.  Now comes accountability and the destruction of the shield of respectability that protected institutional lies and professional liars.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #849 on: April 27, 2016, 11:22:47 am »
Someone else who deserves to be honoured in this thread

Dr John Ashton

He was the doctor, who was at the game, who went to the back of the Leppings Lane.  He saw the chaos taking place and took some control.  Saw him interviewed on the BBC before - he had to actually stop ambulances taking "walking wounded" whilst ignoring seriously injured casualties lying on the ground - those that could still be saved if given the right sort of treatment.  Pretty sure that my husband was one of those he made sure got treatment. 

Hero that man
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #850 on: April 27, 2016, 11:23:08 am »
Poor Tony Barrett

Let down by his paper.  Seems genuinely distressed by it.
To everyone who's been let down I'm so sorry.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #851 on: April 27, 2016, 11:31:25 am »
The Rock Bar on the Falls Road were all over the inquest findings on their Twitter and Facebook pages yesterday too. Good on them.

They posted this as well:

"'96' written large on the mountain in west Belfast tonight to salute the families' who never gave up... #justice"

https://www.facebook.com/rockbar.belfast/photos/a.478967842214697.1073741828.478966488881499/853376081440536/?type=3
https://www.facebook.com/rockbar.belfast/photos/a.478966835548131.1073741827.478966488881499/853295241448620/?type=3
https://www.facebook.com/rockbar.belfast/posts/853289951449149

And a TON of tweets and retweets: https://twitter.com/rockbarbelfast

:thumbup
https://twitter.com/CelticChuck67/status/724958440532094976

Brilliant that. One of the guys I drink with at lunch is a Rock Bar regular, so I'll get him to pass on our thanks and gratitude.

And this is it from my desk in work
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 11:49:03 am by Dear Henry »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #852 on: April 27, 2016, 11:39:28 am »
Poor Tony Barrett

i saw that last night

he seemed annoyed. felt sorry for him
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #853 on: April 27, 2016, 11:40:34 am »

Dr John Ashton

He was the doctor, who was at the game, who went to the back of the Leppings Lane.  He saw the chaos taking place and took some control.  Saw him interviewed on the BBC before - he had to actually stop ambulances taking "walking wounded" whilst ignoring seriously injured casualties lying on the ground - those that could still be saved if given the right sort of treatment.  Pretty sure that my husband was one of those he made sure got treatment. 

Hero that man

Yes, he's been incredibly impressive whenever I've seen him interviewed. Saw that this morning and it felt like they cut him off a little just as he was wading into the police cover up but I guess at this stage there's still certain things that can't be discussed live on air?

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #854 on: April 27, 2016, 11:45:31 am »
Yes, he's been incredibly impressive whenever I've seen him interviewed. Saw that this morning and it felt like they cut him off a little just as he was wading into the police cover up but I guess at this stage there's still certain things that can't be discussed live on air?

Yes I noticed that
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #855 on: April 27, 2016, 11:45:49 am »
Poor Tony Barrett

He should quit. Should be no one associated with Liverpool working for Murdoch - and that's the TV stations too.

Disgraceful as usual, but what do people expect? The man has no shame.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #856 on: April 27, 2016, 11:47:07 am »
Didn't have access to the internet yesterday but finally managed to catch up on everything. The strength of the families has been remarkable, superhuman like in fact. Finally the truth, the full truth is out there.

Online Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #857 on: April 27, 2016, 11:47:13 am »
Came to post on here yesterday but didn’t know what to say. I was feeling too many emotions all at the one time – happiness, anger, sadness, pride. I didn’t really know how to feel or react to the news.

I was a 10 year old at the time of the disaster. I’d been to the semi final in 1988 but my old man couldn’t get seating tickets in 1989 so we didn’t go. I think he contemplated getting his standing tickets but didn’t go through with it.

As a 10 year I probably didn’t fully comprehend what had happened on the day. Whilst the intervening days, weeks, months and years left me in no doubt of the impact on the families (first and foremost), the supporters, the club and the city, I still find it difficult to comprehend that 96 normal people lost their lives going to a football match. Even more difficult to comprehend is cover up that ensued for years and years.

Yesterday was an emotional day. Yesterday I felt a huge sense of pride in the people who fought for Justice, a huge amount of pride for my City and it’s people for never giving up. Yesterday I felt a huge amount of anger at the people who had made the victim’s families and the City of Liverpool suffer for 27 years. I’m not sure if it's the way I should be feeling but I felt a huge amount of sadness yesterday. Good knows what it feels like for people who lost loved ones or people who were in the ground that day. I can’t express how much admiration I have for those people who fought tooth and nail for justice for 27 years.

You’ll Never Walk Alone
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Aaron Rattray1

• Almost a new record in rEceiving the pOsting bEfore tHinking aWard. needs to get a shift on.
  • Anny Roader
  • Grimsby town and Liverpool fan
« Reply #858 on: April 27, 2016, 11:57:16 am »
So Many people have got us where we are now, they are all heroes and deserve so much respect.
Margaret Aspinall
Trevor Hicks
Anne Williams RIP
Andy Burnham
Kenny Dalglish
The jury
The barristers
Too many to name...

Thank you so much for everything, you've all been brilliant

We've done it all together

Offline Ozzie Red

• Main Stander
« Reply #859 on: April 27, 2016, 12:05:04 pm »
Mixed feelings, Awesome verdict, feel very happy for the family's and friends, as well as very sad

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/the-lifting-of-hillsboroughs-grotesque-cloud-395270.html

Damn good read, but realistic imho:

This battle has been won the war continues
JFT96, YNWA
I love being part of this big Red family, we are Liverpool Football club, we will win

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #860 on: April 27, 2016, 12:27:14 pm »
The Home Secretary, Theresa May, is to make a statement on Hillsborough in the House of Commons on Wednesday 27 April 2016.

The statement is expected to start at 12.30pm, following Prime Minister's Questions.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline "21C or 70F?" SchizoidWeatherMan!

• Me, I'm Touchy.....which is why I am so fond of a happy ending ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • blazed
« Reply #861 on: April 27, 2016, 12:34:55 pm »
Justice served finally. Decades late but at least it has brought closure. Cannot even begin to imagine the sheer will and conviction it takes to fight on for that many years. Its the least they deserve.

Phuk yoo

Offline MrEazi1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #862 on: April 27, 2016, 12:40:20 pm »
Theresa May delivering a statement in the Commons about the inquest verdicts.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #864 on: April 27, 2016, 12:49:03 pm »
Posted this to my Facebook re The Times and Scum:

"Today The Times is engaged in blatant censorship to protect its Murdoch sibling, The Scum "Newspaper".

The verdicts of the Hillsborough inquests are global news but, as always, Murdoch's printed media seeks only to protect itself. Neither newspaper carries on their front page this momentous victory over an establishment cover-up that stretched almost to the very highest levels of government.

Even now, The Scum attempts to rewrite history - insisting they were fed a pack of lies when, in reality, as others circled more cautiously, they gleefully snapped at the bait proffered to them in the hopes of a scoop.

Their pack of utter outright LIES were the foundation stone for a 27 year long battle for Truth, Justice and Accountability.

To that end, for the people of Liverpool, The Times should join The Scum on our boycott list. Even now the broadsheet is receiving wide ranging criticism for its glaring omission. This should only be the beginning of its punishment.

Let the Times rot and die behind it's paywall."

JFT 96

The fact they "corrected" themselves with the main print run is irrelevant.  They were clearly trying to gauge public opinion to see if they could get away without running it as a main story.  So fuck 'em.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #865 on: April 27, 2016, 12:53:00 pm »

Offline saoirse08

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • TRUTH. JUSTICE. ACCOUNTABILITY.
« Reply #866 on: April 27, 2016, 12:53:55 pm »

Dr John Ashton

Hero that man

Indeed.

Not sure if it been posted, but here's John Ashton speaking on Sky yesterday. Worth listening to all that he says about his experiences that day, and how he was treated afterwards.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ouzMwv-pE_E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ouzMwv-pE_E</a>
“The socialism I believe in is everyone working for each other, everyone having a share of the rewards. It’s the way I see football, the way I see life.”

"The old is dying and the new cannot be born; in this interregnum a great variety of morbid symptoms appear."

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #867 on: April 27, 2016, 12:56:07 pm »

May says the Crown Prosecution Service will decide whether there will be prosecutions, on the basis of the criminal investigations.

She says possible offences being investigated include gross negligence manslaughter, misconduct in public office, perverting the course of justice, perjury, offences against the Sports Grounds Act and offences against the Health and Safety Act.

She says decisions on prosecutions should be taken around the end of the year.

But she says she wants to ensure that support for the families continues.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #868 on: April 27, 2016, 12:59:33 pm »
It's m birthday today, I am 31. I wasn't old enough to remember the events on the day. However from the early 90's when I started to support Liverpool I knew about and felt the struggle the families were going through.

The verdicts given yesterday are the best birthday present I could ever have wished for.

It's times like this as Liverpool supporter you truly understand the meaning of You'll Never Walk Alone.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 01:01:28 pm by Thomas »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #869 on: April 27, 2016, 01:01:25 pm »
Go'ed Andy lad
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline NigelManx

• Anny Roader
« Reply #870 on: April 27, 2016, 01:02:40 pm »
Listening you Andy Burnham on prime ministers question time...speaking once again so strongly and eloquently.. Taking no prisoners in his summing up of what's happened....respect to him once again! Going after the press and Police big time and rightly so..

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #871 on: April 27, 2016, 01:03:01 pm »
Brilliant speech from Andy Burnham.

Offline MrEazi1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #872 on: April 27, 2016, 01:03:41 pm »
Andy Burnham delivering the finest speech of his career.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #873 on: April 27, 2016, 01:04:51 pm »

Dr John Ashton

Hero that man
Yep, he was vilified for his comments and again has taken 27 years for him to be cleared.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #874 on: April 27, 2016, 01:06:21 pm »
Go'ed Andy lad
Great speech from him.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #875 on: April 27, 2016, 01:06:28 pm »
Going again here. Fucking beautiful Andy lad, beautiful!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Aaron Rattray1

• Almost a new record in rEceiving the pOsting bEfore tHinking aWard. needs to get a shift on.
  • Anny Roader
  • Grimsby town and Liverpool fan
« Reply #876 on: April 27, 2016, 01:08:16 pm »
Respect to Theresa May and Andy Burnham

Online Dowahwiddy

• diddy doo diddy dey do doh dondey doh
  • Main Stander
« Reply #877 on: April 27, 2016, 01:08:50 pm »
Brilliant off Andy Burnham. Stood in my living room fuckin applauding with floods of tears.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #878 on: April 27, 2016, 01:09:01 pm »
One of the best speeches seen in the house from Andy Burnham there. The work he's done on this can never be forgotten.

Offline ollyfrom.tv

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #879 on: April 27, 2016, 01:09:14 pm »
I had no internet access yesterday, so just reading through this thread now, whilst watching Andy Burnham speak in the Commons. Totally in bits. A massive well done to everyone involved in the fight for justice. YNWA