Author Topic: Why is Rafael Benitez so popular with Liverpool fans?  (Read 17970 times)

Offline bod

• Main Stander
  • YNWA Rafa
Re: Why is Rafael Benitez so popular with Liverpool fans?
« Reply #120 on: March 31, 2009, 01:40:45 pm »
How do we download it as a podcast?

click the "Launch in External Player" link

Offline Sabu Pundit

• Genius obviously.
  • Main Stander
  • Youth Never Wore Cologne
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2009, 04:40:56 pm »
my scouse on because Mr Raffles Bennett is the most fat, but and is all that, and a handsome men and this is rarer. The mottley skin that suggest an' deserve alcohols licker now and again in privately of owen homes. The everly restlessness hazel eye like heap-on-a-mouse hero rabbit in  "WaiterShip Dow"  what led' 'em out of the blooded fields to land off milks and plenty and havin' it off  with Cadbury Caramel seduction femme-bit. The smaller tooth he got of a reminiscing a dolphin, or the large gums, it is a call difficult. The big blacker puffa jacket he sport which like rave late 90s and no doubt ample collect of Utah Saint and Shamen tape playing on loop in Rafa Den Tactical Bunker v.4-4-1-1. The boldly baldin' noggin that been match wiv' devilish straggly beard like wild prophet Old Testament off brimstone and furious wraths and thickened staff. He enigmatic emblematic badge and fuller figure head of SS Libpole. He buster of the moribund ices and seeker undiscovered country. A fearlessly finder of FACT and fancier of fantasy. A portly possibility people that passion for perfection pinnacle. Beloved belt breakin' boss. He gut broad range most attractive glass all in SPecSaver "designo" rack. WHSmith is an enthusiasm backer what wiv' the bulky purchaser A4 pad and PaperMate he a credit crunchie thumb and noser hero of stationary chain.

The gentleman thief of are hearts! He bounce off the slipping slate roofing tiles in a Victorian smog at a witching hour, a bloaty silhouette on face of this Moon. A linger grin in wisping heaving humid darkness in deadly hours. A rapier blade what cut your purses, me ladies? This bulky shadow what disperse in darkest flash? A glint diamond tippled cane and billow cape? A rapid shuffle white and black brogue what pound your slithering cobble? THAT was Raffles, my sons.
Dojo dreams be Tostao blown
Wark on, Wark on
Withe Thorpe injure Park

Offline -Daws-

• Legacy Fan
  • No longer a teenage Rafa, still no goatee.
« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2009, 09:34:06 pm »
Good to have you back Sabu!
It's hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them.

royhendo

« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2009, 08:18:35 pm »
my scouse on because Mr Raffles Bennett is the most fat, but and is all that, and a handsome men and this is rarer. The mottley skin that suggest an' deserve alcohols licker now and again in privately of owen homes. The everly restlessness hazel eye like heap-on-a-mouse hero rabbit in  "WaiterShip Dow"  what led' 'em out of the blooded fields to land off milks and plenty and havin' it off  with Cadbury Caramel seduction femme-bit. The smaller tooth he got of a reminiscing a dolphin, or the large gums, it is a call difficult. The big blacker puffa jacket he sport which like rave late 90s and no doubt ample collect of Utah Saint and Shamen tape playing on loop in Rafa Den Tactical Bunker v.4-4-1-1. The boldly baldin' noggin that been match wiv' devilish straggly beard like wild prophet Old Testament off brimstone and furious wraths and thickened staff. He enigmatic emblematic badge and fuller figure head of SS Libpole. He buster of the moribund ices and seeker undiscovered country. A fearlessly finder of FACT and fancier of fantasy. A portly possibility people that passion for perfection pinnacle. Beloved belt breakin' boss. He gut broad range most attractive glass all in SPecSaver "designo" rack. WHSmith is an enthusiasm backer what wiv' the bulky purchaser A4 pad and PaperMate he a credit crunchie thumb and noser hero of stationary chain.

The gentleman thief of are hearts! He bounce off the slipping slate roofing tiles in a Victorian smog at a witching hour, a bloaty silhouette on face of this Moon. A linger grin in wisping heaving humid darkness in deadly hours. A rapier blade what cut your purses, me ladies? This bulky shadow what disperse in darkest flash? A glint diamond tippled cane and billow cape? A rapid shuffle white and black brogue what pound your slithering cobble? THAT was Raffles, my sons.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2009, 08:20:49 pm »
Cos hes got more class than Whisky nose or Fat Sam
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline lfcss

• dull
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2009, 08:27:16 pm »
The everly restlessness hazel eye like heap-on-a-mouse hero rabbit in  "WaiterShip Dow"  what led' 'em out of the blooded fields to land off milks and plenty and havin' it off  with Cadbury Caramel seduction femme-bit.

Love it  :lmao :lmao
If there's a Mrs Skrtel she probably has to wear shinpads to bed.

Offline irishred1991

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96, YNWA
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2009, 06:56:55 pm »
Cos hes got more class than Whisky nose or Fat Sam

:wellin
Liverpool is our religion,
Anfield is our church,
The Kop is our choir,
Fowler is our God.