Author Topic: The Laugh at Manchester United Thread or the 'Ban Thread' for idiots....?.  (Read 1247928 times)

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jose Mourinho - The Portuguese Pulis (With more spin than a NASA centrifuge)
« Reply #3200 on: October 22, 2016, 08:53:13 pm »
Yes, we need a 6-match ban for De Gea and Diego Costa.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Jose Mourinho - The Portuguese Pulis (With more spin than a NASA centrifuge)
« Reply #3201 on: October 22, 2016, 10:16:43 pm »
They must have been so proud this evening watching how the tactical mastermind that is Jose Mourinho clearly influenced that up and coming managerial thinker Tony Pulis. Groundbreaking stuff. Of course Pulis didnt quite get it right and went home empty handed as he missed one crucial step;  picking the most expensive team in the league to park the bus.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3202 on: October 22, 2016, 10:19:40 pm »
Surely a draw with as many injuries as possible is the best result here for us? I think we would be set up very nicely for at least 4th place if we build a decent gap on these c unts before Xmas. Either way two classless clubs that throw money at attempting to buy titles.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Jose Mourinho - Genius who is the only one who can't score against LFC
« Reply #3203 on: October 22, 2016, 10:40:35 pm »
I think Chelsea are a better team and more likely to be our competition this season, at the same time i never want to see Man U win, so like most are saying a draw please.

Speaking to my uncle earlier and he's getting on Chelsea to win the league at 12/1, when you think about it.. win tomorrow and they are a point off, with one of the best strikers in the league at their disposal.. good odds aren't they?
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3204 on: October 22, 2016, 11:44:30 pm »
hoping for a mass brawl

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3205 on: October 23, 2016, 12:31:01 am »
hoping for a mass brawl

realistic

I'm very curious to see how negative Joeeee Zay will be.  HE'S ONLY GOT ONE LOOK
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline generic_name

• Kopite
« Reply #3206 on: October 23, 2016, 01:30:06 am »
I can't see him being as negative as he was against us. I fancy a score draw, might put a couple of pence on 1-1

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #3207 on: October 23, 2016, 04:13:12 am »
I hope they both lose.

But Pogba. There are many more knowledgeable than me on here, what players have gone from Italy to England and been a success?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3208 on: October 23, 2016, 04:29:41 am »
my old boss was a Chelsea fan and he really didn't like mourinho, looks like there's quite a few who don't like him much

I have a fan who thinks the same. just shows the scum they have for fans. Only support the manager when they are winning. He is their most successful manager for gods sake.

Just ask them what they think of mourinho during the season they won the title and their answer would be he is better than sliced bread.

This is a great weekend, it will be even better if chelsea scores 6 on them.
Is there any way they can both lose the match?

I predict it will be a nil all borefest but media post game trying to hype it out as the most complicated tactical battle football has ever scene with mourinho winning it. Now deluded man u fans will hail it as another brilliant mourinho job as banners fly in the next game as they slip further down the table. I got a feeling man u fans doesn't really care the result anymore as long as they have the special one in charge. Most of them still fawning over the draw game vs us like they have won it. When the bubble burst and reality hits that they are sinking down the table, it will be too late.

i hope to see pogba and costa sent off and mourinho and conte in a fist fight at half time. best entertainment i could think off that would come out of the game

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3209 on: October 23, 2016, 04:30:51 am »
I hope they both lose.

But Pogba. There are many more knowledgeable than me on here, what players have gone from Italy to England and been a success?
Zola! Di Canio! Vialli! Baiano and Eranio when Derby were half decent.   But agree there have been some big failures as well.  Sadly I don't see Pogba being one.
choose Life.

Offline LFC_NCL

• Main Stander
« Reply #3210 on: October 23, 2016, 06:14:08 am »
Sadly I don't see Pogba being one.

what did klopp say? we need to turn from doubters to believers.....

he must fail  ;D ;D

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3211 on: October 23, 2016, 06:16:23 am »
Well that's me convinced, happy days he is going to be the next Veron.
choose Life.

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3212 on: October 23, 2016, 08:23:14 am »
I hope they both lose.

Thierry Henry.

And who could forget Alberto Aquilani

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3213 on: October 23, 2016, 08:26:27 am »
Thierry Henry.

And who could forget Alberto Aquilani

Italy, Italy Alberto aquilani comes from Italy
Italy Italy Alberto aquilani with another injury
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3214 on: October 23, 2016, 08:37:01 am »
I hope they both lose.

Vieira?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3215 on: October 23, 2016, 08:39:17 am »
I'm amazed Pogba isnt getting more stick to be honest. When you pay 100m for a footballer surely he should be hitting the ground running. He's been bang average.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #3216 on: October 23, 2016, 08:47:27 am »
Chelsea aren't as good as us so he won't be as defensive.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3217 on: October 23, 2016, 09:08:19 am »
For us as a club a draw is the best result, keeps a 3 pt gap between us and Chelsea.

Optimistic fucker isn't he ;D

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says he will not "celebrate like a crazy kid" if his new team score against his former club Chelsea.

Sunday's Premier League fixture is only Mourinho's second trip to Stamford Bridge as an opposition boss.

He won there with Inter Milan in 2010, before his second spell with the Blues in which he added a third league title to his trophy haul in west London.

"I have the maturity to control the emotion," said Mourinho.

"If my team score a goal am I going to celebrate like a crazy kid? No.

"Am I going to have a negative reaction if the crowd has something negative with me? No."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37726576
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #3218 on: October 23, 2016, 10:00:56 am »
I hope they both lose.

Countinho?

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3219 on: October 23, 2016, 10:30:15 am »
I've never understood why grown men put time and effort into coming up with a little dance routine together for when one of them scores a goal. That in itself is embarassing. To then actually perform it in front of thousands of people as a way of demonstrating your immaturity boggles the mind.

I realise most goal celebrations can, strictly speaking, be stuck into the "immature" category but at least they are usually spontaneous and at a time when the goal scorer is a touch excitable, so you can forgive them. Planned/contrived/choreographed celebrations are almost entirely shite and cringeworthy.

Well, this is an awkward post after Coutinho and Firmino yesterday  ;D
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3220 on: October 23, 2016, 10:37:57 am »
Well, this is an awkward post after Coutinho and Firmino yesterday  ;D

Enjoyed the goal.  The celebration? Not so much!  :)

Edit:  Although, to be honest, I was too busy doing a celebratory dance routine with my three year old to notice.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 10:39:35 am by Kekule »

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
« Reply #3221 on: October 23, 2016, 01:13:28 pm »
I hope they both lose.

Rush, Ravanelli, Zola, Gullit, Vialli, Viera, Coutinho, Henry. A few.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3222 on: October 23, 2016, 01:18:05 pm »
Enjoyed the goal.  The celebration? Not so much!  :)

Edit:  Although, to be honest, I was too busy doing a celebratory dance routine with my three year old to notice.

;D I love it personally, shows the team spirit we've got right now
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3223 on: October 23, 2016, 01:22:04 pm »
Thrilling 0-0 please.

Offline Kochevnik

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3224 on: October 23, 2016, 01:31:08 pm »
I hope they both lose.

Agree, but I'm honestly not 100% sure either of them will finish top 4 in the end anyway, so perhaps it doesn't matter.

You can make an argument that any result is good for us, actually.  United win and as they're the less likely to finish ahead of us, then that's that much more of a gap back to Chelsea.  If Chelsea win, then we get to watch Mourinho being asked questions for a week after winning 1 of their last 6 PL games.  And a draw means both of them drop points, and is really perfect.

Of course, if the earth were to open up and swallow a few players after a game littered with red cards, well, I'm just saying no one would really complain about that result either.
Managers who have won fewer than three European Cups: Ferguson, Mourinho, Guardiola, Saachi, Hiddink, Hitzfeld, Clough, Happel, Trapattoni, Cruyff, Michels, Lobanovsky, Capello, and many more.
Managers who have won three or more European Cups: Bob Paisley

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #3225 on: October 23, 2016, 02:16:37 pm »
Looking forward to seeing the most expensive team in the league play 7 at the back again

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3226 on: October 23, 2016, 02:41:17 pm »
Be disappointed if it's not a real dirty cheating diving fouling game.
Then the media can justifiably call it a Mourinho masterclass, and credit his influence over the English game since arriving.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3227 on: October 23, 2016, 02:42:15 pm »
Such a toughy for this prick after the shitshow he put on last Monday.  He really can't afford to drop more points but I'm not sure he dare to try and win as similar to last season they don't attack and defend well in the same game.

A draw would be the best result for us to maintain a decent space between us but I can't help but want them to get beat.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3228 on: October 23, 2016, 02:46:57 pm »
Such a toughy for this prick after the shitshow he put on last Monday.  He really can't afford to drop more points but I'm not sure he dare to try and win as similar to last season they don't attack and defend well in the same game.

A draw would be the best result for us to maintain a decent space between us but I can't help but want them to get beat.

Yep this would normally be your classic Mourinho parks the bus game but can he afford to have another run of games which he doesn't win? Will be interesting to see if this affects the way he approaches the game.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3229 on: October 23, 2016, 02:55:22 pm »
Yep this would normally be your classic Mourinho parks the bus game but can he afford to have another run of games which he doesn't win? Will be interesting to see if this affects the way he approaches the game.
I reckon if he gets a draw it will be depicted as a great week for them, 2 away draws against big rivals, who will now fear the returns at OT since Mourinho has now 'assessed' the squad and will add the necessary players in January to make them real title contenders.

Or some such shit.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3230 on: October 23, 2016, 02:58:11 pm »

It would but as there are no bankers in the league for him these days, you've really got to go for the win every game. 

I'd imagine they'll go for it a bit first half and if they score, sit tight and hope for the best ala typical moanyone tactics but that does leave them open for the counter and if they don't score it means they've dropped more points.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3231 on: October 23, 2016, 03:01:07 pm »
I reckon if he gets a draw it will be depicted as a great week for them, 2 away draws against big rivals, who will now fear the returns at OT since Mourinho has now 'assessed' the squad and will add the necessary players in January to make them real title contenders.

Or some such shit.

I don't think Mourinho has ever challenged or won a title where his team haven't been out in front from the off.  No idea if it's true or not but I'm sure someone can provide stats one way or the other.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3232 on: October 23, 2016, 03:09:27 pm »
Manc team today suggests they are going for another brave and well deserved 0-0. Most expensive squad ever? Maureen is a cnut
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3233 on: October 23, 2016, 03:10:37 pm »
Manc team today suggests they are going for another brave and well deserved 0-0. Most expensive squad ever? Maureen is a cnut

Wonder what the national express will make of it if he does
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3234 on: October 23, 2016, 03:13:32 pm »
Wonder what the national express will make of it if he does

They already think he is a top coach......
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3235 on: October 23, 2016, 03:16:10 pm »
It'll be another 'plucky' backs to the wall nil nil masterminded by the greatest tactician the sport has ever known, leaving their most exciting player on the bench in favour of a workhorse like Lingard, two shithouses in midfield, Herrera in particular is a snidey fucker, perfect for shitcoat.

Offline JCB

• Sponsors of Digger Barnes.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3236 on: October 23, 2016, 03:37:32 pm »
As much as I don't want Chelsea in the Mix with us at the top, I can't bear watching Manu get any points under any circumstance. I hope Chelsea batter them.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3237 on: October 23, 2016, 03:40:43 pm »
No Rooney in the squad  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline WelshMike

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3238 on: October 23, 2016, 04:00:22 pm »

Or some such shit.

Might have been a great week a decade ago when it was incredibly difficult and very rare to get an away win against a title rival in this league, but it happens all the time these days. One point isn't bad at all, but we've already taken seven from Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs away. Keep up, Jose.
TEAMWORK
Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is a progress.
Working together is a success.

Offline JCB

• Sponsors of Digger Barnes.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3239 on: October 23, 2016, 04:02:26 pm »