Author Topic: Matched betting  (Read 4092 times)

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
Re: Matched betting
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2016, 07:06:00 pm »
You basically make money off the free bet

it's easy when you get the hang of it, i just struggled with reloads to stopped doing it

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2016, 07:12:19 pm »
with coral you get coral connect offers every week too! bet 20 bet 2 x10 free.
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Online reidy125

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2016, 08:34:36 am »
Yeah I do all of them lol. In October total profit is 1146.13 so far. Not showing off, just want people to see how lucrative this can be when effort is put in. I take it no one followed my instructions the other day then! You're all missing out (those that haven't done it!)

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2016, 08:41:22 am »
done it for 8 years but its deffo dried up for me this last year or 2..
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2016, 10:54:57 am »
Again I would advise anyone getting involved to be wary and only get started when you fully and completely understand what is involved. If you haven't used a betting exchange before for example then do some research. Although it is quite easy when you know how it can also be quite daunting.

Also I take issue with the above poster's statement about it being easy to make a grand a month.

Maybe back in the day but the layers have wised up a lot.
Once you have exhausted the big layer (coral etc) sign up bonuses. Further offers are few and far between and are usually based on loyalty like for example with 365 who'll give out the odd free bet or enhanced offer here and there.
Another thing to bear in mind is that most of these companies have links with each other nowadays.

Did you know Paddy and Betfair are the same company?

They get wise to matched bettors very quickly or arb abusers and you will end up having your account gubbed (limited or suspended).
Not trying to piss on anyone's parade just urging caution. Do the easiest offers, make some profit, enjoy it and don't be too greedy would be my final advice here.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2016, 12:13:52 pm »
last time i looked bet 365 had 200 quid sign up offer? it needs big float though not 1 to start with and yes id say mistakes were almost certain in the early days and could be very  costly.  Its 1 of the best things ive ever done but as you say phil i think the golden days are gone, they sure are for me.

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2016, 04:30:37 pm »
A few years ago I was out of work for a summer so exploited all of the offers available.

I was hitting Bet365 free bet offer on certain televised horse races daily (despite not knowing a thing about racing, it's just a numbers game) It doesn't take long for the bookies to realise what you're doing and ban you.

Offline GMac1984

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2016, 04:55:11 pm »
Always wondered if there was a Matched Betting thread on here!!

I have only signed up to a match betting site 2 days ago so I'm all new to this.  Seems quite daunting at the moment but can see where money can be made with abit of caution & patience.