Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4572544 times)

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Thanks theMilkman  :)
Believer

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
Don’t treat Donald Trump as if he’s a normal president. He’s not

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/14/donald-trump-not-normal-president-congress-theresa-may

I thought this was an interesting take on the situation. Unfortunately I don't see any western politicians breaking with tradition and protocol any time soon as they won't want to get on the wrong side of him. Maybe the Chinese will treat him like the fraud he is if he keeps going as he is.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
I'm not saying that May would be right to cosy up to Trump, but the UK seem to be in a difficult position. It has distanced itself from the EU and the US are the only other suitable partner out there. I'd Definitely keep some kind of distance to Trump. However, I'd also try and stay a bit closer than some of the other European leaders. Merkel will keep away from Trump as much as she can, because most Germans see him for what he is. I'd say that is true for quite a lot of the EU. It's mostly right wing and v populist parties who seem to support Trump. However, even their supporters are probably wary of him.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
Brexit and Trump are prime indicators that the Deplorables (the lunatic fringe, not the frustrated disenfranchised) see their views validated by the ballot. 

The Age of Terrorism has caused Liberalism to once more become a negative quality that implies weakness and failure.

Theo Padnos:  Watch his HardTalk interview.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b088916r/hardtalk-theo-padnos-american-journalist-held-captive-in-syria-20122014

And how the fuck is it possible that someone who could not pass muster to be in his own Cabinet can become the POTUS?

All future candidates should be uniformly vetted to prevent clever clowns from stealing elections.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 03:05:18 pm by jambutty »
Kill the humourless

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
I'm not saying that May would be right to cosy up to Trump, but the UK seem to be in a difficult position. It has distanced itself from the EU and the US are the only other suitable partner out there. I'd Definitely keep some kind of distance to Trump. However, I'd also try and stay a bit closer than some of the other European leaders. Merkel will keep away from Trump as much as she can, because most Germans see him for what he is. I'd say that is true for quite a lot of the EU. It's mostly right wing and v populist parties who seem to support Trump. However, even their supporters are probably wary of him.

Interesting article by Polly Toynbee in the Guardian that says that when she interviewed him years back he had utter contempt for the UK and there's no reason to believe he's changed his mind. The Art of the Deal is a shite book but it's how he operates. Cosying up to Trump will be seen as a sign of weakness. He is going to shaft us in every way he can. There will be no special relationship if he can fuck us over.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Interesting article by Polly Toynbee in the Guardian that says that when she interviewed him years back he had utter contempt for the UK and there's no reason to believe he's changed his mind. The Art of the Deal is a shite book but it's how he operates. Cosying up to Trump will be seen as a sign of weakness. He is going to shaft us in every way he can. There will be no special relationship if he can fuck us over.

Judge him by his friend - the other chancer, Nigel. At least the real Nazis had the occasional Night of the Long Knives to thin out the pricks.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He probably hates the UK because Diana wouldn't date him and the Scots won't roll over.

He's a fool for flattery.  Leaders should fawn over the fat fucker and watch his head explode.
Kill the humourless

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Donald Trump and Theresa May.

It actually makes me nostalgic for Blair and Bush.  :butt
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Monica Crowley will be Trump's senior director of strategic communications for the National Security Council....

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational

Monica Crowley will be Trump's senior director of strategic communications for the National Security Council....

Scarily moronic  :(
Believer

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.

His great plan to Make America Great Again is to make everything else shit again, and damn the political fallout.  It's like Old Tories pining for the grandeur of the empire.  Idiotic and delusional.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Close up of Trump's folders from the press conference:

Not surprised that they seem to be blank as you can't really sign a document willing away your conflicts of interest when you continue to hold financial and familial interest in the business. Just showmanship from a man who knows his supporters will wash this away too or just say "look at how many papers he's signed!".

Charlatan.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

Didn't know a lot about here but she's been accused of plagiarism in her PhD thesis and a best selling book which has been pulled over the row:

http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/kfile-monica-crowley-dissertation-plagiarism/
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just managed to see Trump had a go at John Lewis at the start of MLK weekend.  :o

Shouldn't shock me but still...

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
Just managed to see Trump had a go at John Lewis at the start of MLK weekend.  :o

Shouldn't shock me but still...

Yes, the white rich boy who dodged the draft 5 times telling a black man who got his head split open during a civil rights march from Selma to Montgomery that the man's all talk, no action.

Fucking privileged orange buffoon.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My congresswoman Nydia Velasquez is one of the first 8 20 to announce a boycott of the "illegitimate" bastard.

Just retribution for his birther exploits.

I'm quite proud.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 11:33:47 pm by jambutty »
Kill the humourless

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
Close up of Trump's folders from the press conference:

Not surprised that they seem to be blank as you can't really sign a document willing away your conflicts of interest when you continue to hold financial and familial interest in the business. Just showmanship from a man who knows his supporters will wash this away too or just say "look at how many papers he's signed!".

Charlatan.

Trevor Noah said on the Daily show that there are no labels on the front - How the fuck does he know what was what?!

Twat
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Yes, the white rich boy who dodged the draft 5 times telling a black man who got his head split open during a civil rights march from Selma to Montgomery that the man's all talk, no action.

Fucking privileged orange buffoon.

I have no doubt that the small fingered one has no earthly idea who John Lewis is, beyond the fact that he's a congressman from Atlanta. He also automatically assumed he represents a slum inner city area, when it looks pretty nice and is the corporate HQ of Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines and a bunch of other large companies.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
I have no doubt that the small fingered one has no earthly idea who John Lewis is, beyond the fact that he's a congressman from Atlanta. He also automatically assumed he represents a slum inner city area, when it looks pretty nice and is the corporate HQ of Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines and a bunch of other large companies.

Well the bigoted, racist son of a racist slum landlord probably assumes that all black people live in slums.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Well the bigoted, racist son of a racist slum landlord probably assumes that all black people live in slums.

Someone pointed out that the civil rights legislation that the likes of Lewis helped usher in was what enabled the DOJ to sue slum landlord Trump and his dad for racial discrimination. I'd say that was action and results, rather than talk, talk, talk.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just a correction, imo, none of the Trumps were slum landlords. 

Fred's buildings were low to middle income units built as bastions against the slums. 

They did not rent to blacks afaik.
Kill the humourless

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Just a correction, imo, none of the Trumps were slum landlords. 

Fred's buildings were low to middle income units built as bastions against the slums. 

They did not rent to blacks afaik.

It's a post truth world mate. If it's Trump I'll call him whatever I like. ;)
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

• Legacy Fan
My congresswoman Nydia Velasquez is one of the first 8 16 to announce a boycott of the "illegitimate" bastard.

Just retribution for his birther exploits.

I'm quite proud.

Can you explain this to a UK resident? Ta.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy

Online HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
SoS Membership Number: 387

Online cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

But we (the UK government and the Brexit press) are desperate for a deal for PR purposes to sell to the masses. We are going to get TTIP+, and its going to be a disaster but at least we can shout we got a trade deal! It won't matter that, as his aide Wilbur Ross said, a trade deal will be used to steal busines from the UK- all that matters now is that action happens that looks good and can be claimed as a success. We are goind to get bent over.horribly

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
The deal will generate twenty-two new greenkeeping jobs on Trump-brand golf courses and spawn a month's worth of self-congratulatory Frottage tweets. Supporters/Kremlin spambots will be enthralled. 35% of Scotland will then disappear beneath the sea.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Hes a total fucking disgrace.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 19h19 hours ago

Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to......

mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results. All talk, talk, talk - no action or results. Sad!

Donald Drumpf accuses civil rights icon John Lewis of 'all talk and no results'

The 76-year-old Congressman was part of Martin Luther King's movement

Donald Drumpf has ignited fresh controversy — on the eve of Martin Luther King Day — by accusing one of the civil rights leaders who marched and struggled with him of “talk and no action”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-john-lewis-congressman-ciivl-rights-martin-luther-king-day-a7527286.html

« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 08:12:33 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Hes a total fucking disgrace.

Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to......

mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results. All talk, talk, talk - no action or results. Sad!

Donald Drumpf accuses civil rights icon John Lewis of 'all talk and no results'

The 76-year-old Congressman was part of Martin Luther King's movement

Donald Drumpf has ignited fresh controversy — on the eve of Martin Luther King Day — by accusing one of the civil rights leaders who marched and struggled with him of “talk and no action”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-john-lewis-congressman-ciivl-rights-martin-luther-king-day-a7527286.html

The only question now is when. When people will open their eyes, when they will see who he really is and what he's all about. It should be impossible for him to keep doing like this. At some point he will have to answer questions instead of throwing out statements.

Trump is, to borrow one of those statements from him, a terrible man.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Epic fail?

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Urine Urine Urine...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4_Gf0mGJfP8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4_Gf0mGJfP8</a>
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
The only question now is when. When people will open their eyes, when they will see who he really is and what he's all about. It should be impossible for him to keep doing like this. At some point he will have to answer questions instead of throwing out statements.

Trump is, to borrow one of those statements from him, a terrible man.

Sadly, once again something that should sink him will only make him stronger. In living rooms across the country (well, parts of it), the word "uppity" will occur with increased frequency tonight.

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Urine Urine Urine...

No prizes for guessing what the thin-skinned one will be tweeting about today.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Sadly, once again something that should sink him will only make him stronger. In living rooms across the country (well, parts of it), the word "uppity" will occur with increased frequency tonight.

For now. We shall see what happens when people realize that there is no end to the madness.

Read a column in a Swedish newspaper today, from a reporter who lives in the US. The proposed Secretary of Defence is for the deal with Iran and against torture. The candidate for Secretary of State likes NATO, but not Putin. The boss for Homeland Security thinks a wall to Mexico is pointless. The boss of the CIA is already in a battle with Trump regarding their intelligence reports. They are not even representing the same views as Trump. The boss of the Department of Energy wants to get rid of it. The list just goes on and on.

It will be a disaster if this is anything to go by. Initially Trump will blame things on others. He'll fire them and hire new staff. That will make him look strong. But time will catch up with him. Guaranteed.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
No prizes for guessing what the thin-skinned one will be tweeting about today.

The usual. It will be a pissing contest with Putin or CNN.

• Legacy Fan
I don't know why anyone is surprised by Trump's catty comments about a Democrat civil rights hero when he made similar childish comments about a Republican Vietnam war hero.

If anyone remembers "Just William" Trump comes across as the Violet Elizabeth Bott character.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
But time will catch up with him. Guaranteed.

Yeah.  Like I said, it's just a question of how much damage he does in the meantime and how easily that damage can be fixed.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
The Guardian are saying Trump and Putin are expected to meet at a summit to be held in Iceland within the next few weeks

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
The Guardian are saying Trump and Putin are expected to meet at a summit to be held in Iceland within the next few weeks

Pair of dodgy geysers.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.