Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4568059 times)

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
No - everyone already knows he's a misogynistic, womanising creep and any new evidence proving that won't affect things. 

What I mean is some indisputable evidence that proves that he has carried out an illegal and corrupt act - someting that can be put in front of him and cannot be denied (even by him).

I'm basically wishing in vain that he gets locked up for something before he's even started his term.  I mean, people get imprisoned for having too many parking fines - and yet this corrupt idiot continues to escape?  :no

Im sure collaborating with a foreign security agency is a crime if its proven he accepted money and support from Russian security services.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Most of the nutters with guns and a chip on their shoulder voted for him and practically worship him. He'd have to monumentally fuck up for them to turn against him.

There was always going to be a huge amount of people voting for him and thats a reality of some of the people that reside in that country (and in other parts of the world, including the UK).

But thats not what won him the presidency. He won it thanks to converting the voters in the rust belt and winning the EC. Those people don't worship Trump but will expect some results in terms of jobs and prosperity. If Trump can keep good on his promise on that then he will get a pass on this whole Russia thing.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I am starting to think that, assuming he manages to avoid starting a nuclear holocaust, it would be far better in the long term if he sees out the 4 years without being assassinated, impeached or forced to resign by the "The Fourth Estate". I want him to make an absolute abortion of his presidency and Republican majority rule to the point that his most ardent supporters turn on him and he gets absolutely dicked on in 2020. If he isn't allowed to fuck up completely his supporters will still support his "policies" and will accuse the liberals of deposing him and there'll be plenty of support for another demagogue to step in with the same policies. 

There's certainly an argument that it'll take him trying and failing independently for the US to effectively move on and progress. There's a century-old precedent (still sadly going strong) for that sort of honourable defeat in the deep south - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Cause_of_the_Confederacy

Offline Salger

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
He's a fucking fruitloop -

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  5m5 minutes ago
Thank you to Linda Bean of L.L.Bean for your great support and courage. People will support you even more now. Buy L.L.Bean. @LBPerfectMaine

Wir Glauben
2016 Cheltenham Tipster Competition Winner
2022 Aintree Tipster Competition Winner

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
What kind of hard evidence would you consider might have an impact? For example, if he was caught on tape, saying in his own voice, that he had sexually assaulted women and thought it was a perk of the job?

The alleged video of him hiring prostitutes to urinate in the bed that the Obama's stayed in at the Ritz in Moscow. That would probably be the stuff of impeachment ammunition.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
The alleged video of him hiring prostitutes to urinate in the bed that the Obama's stayed in at the Ritz in Moscow. That would probably be the stuff of impeachment ammunition.

Nah.  Impeachment is a process in which an official is charged with unlawful activity while in office.

Also, there's one very important thing you have to remember about Trump and his morally dubious actions:
Spoiler

[close]
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness

Thank you to Linda Bean of L.L.Bean for your great support and courage. People will support you even more now. Buy L.L.Bean. @LBPerfectMaine

'This is my first State of the Union address and it's great. You know who else is great?  KFC.  They make the best - honestly, you wouldn't believe it - the best chicken pieces. They're small enough to fit in even the tiniest of hands. Buy some today'

That's all he knows. He's a pitchman for other corporations. He doesn't build anything himself - he gets paid to front his name on buildings for other developers. That's what he's going to do these next 4 years - shill his name as president to the highest bidder.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
Nah.  Impeachment is a process in which an official is charged with unlawful activity while in office.

Also, there's one very important thing you have to remember about Trump and his morally dubious actions:
Spoiler

[close]

Not necessarily. "Most impeachments have concerned alleged crimes committed while in office, though there have been a few cases in which Congress has impeached and convicted officials partly for prior crimes." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_the_United_States

Edit. The alleged video is not a crime however, I appreciate that.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:31:21 pm by telekon »
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Trouble is now any bad story about him he will just call Fake News.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline telekon

• Legacy Fan
In addition, all the conflict of interest issues that are more or less bound to happen, may also risk impeachment.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
i don't think he will finish 4 years as president, he will find a way to fuck it up by putting his own business interests first.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
Trouble is now any bad story about him he will just call Fake News.

And even when it is fake news there will be millions who will believe it because he's the one denying it. Live by the Lie die by the Lie.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Salger

• Kopite
'This is my first State of the Union address and it's great. You know who else is great?  KFC.  They make the best - honestly, you wouldn't believe it - the best chicken pieces. They're small enough to fit in even the tiniest of hands. Buy some today'

That's all he knows. He's a pitchman for other corporations. He doesn't build anything himself - he gets paid to front his name on buildings for other developers. That's what he's going to do these next 4 years - shill his name as president to the highest bidder.

It gets better. He meant to tag L L Bean, a clothing store, but instead directed everyone to a lobster restaurant.
Wir Glauben
2016 Cheltenham Tipster Competition Winner
2022 Aintree Tipster Competition Winner

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
On the other hand...

At least the nazis had style. Their aesthetics really were top drawer; I mean, check out the striking composition of that bad boy!

This is all very tawdry and witless in comparison.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan

Exactly right, and this is what makes his presidency so fucking scary.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Basically in Trump's mind the only true news stories going around about him are the good ones.  Everything else is fake media lies who have an agenda to unlawfully unseat him from office - at which point he will call for us followers to rise up with their guns and overthrow the government.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda

It certainly is a Buy American policy.

A Yank startup could request a shoutout and his tweet could mean big biz.

Frontman, shill, salesman. 

He's the best.

But who does he put first?  America or The Trump Corporation?

Would he sell out America for an empire on the Black Sea?
Kill the humourless

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

He's the best.

Well if people started offering him stuff to do it then at least there's a case for a conflict-of-interest impeachment.  Abusing the office of the Presidency etc.

Hopefully he's too dumb to keep his gob shut and boasts about it left right and centre.  On the other hand, he's probably so dumb people will be able to get  him to tweet without actually paying him anything.  They just have to say nice things about him.

Popcorn's Art

Offline gary75

• Despite all his care, he suffers from a sticky ring.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
@EdConwaySky
The pound has strengthened by a cent against the dollar since the Trump press conference began

So every time May speaks, the pound drops. Every time Trump speaks, the dollar drops.

I just wish that the penny would drop...

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

He's the best.

This guy will swap missile positions for a Moscow airport hotel franchise.

Online KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Im sure collaborating with a foreign security agency is a crime if its proven he accepted money and support from Russian security services.

Collaborating with a foreign power to undermine the democratic process of your own country is treason.

#TraitorTrump

If there is any foundation in the allegations he at best benefitted from the actions of a foreign power to meddle in the election.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
I find it somewhat amusing that the Republican party of Ronald Reagan, which though it had destroyed the Evil Empire is now has its own President in the Empires pocket.

Surely there is more to come - the leaking of a tape or something just as concrete. With the amount of hacking, the number of government agencies involved theres got to be more to come?

That would be the same Reagan who said "tear down this wall", while one of Trump's main messages is he will build a great wall on the southern border. It's quite ironic.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
I just wish that the penny would drop...

Nice one. :D

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
You're not getting it. None of that is even close.

With rubber sheets?

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Basically in Trump's mind the only true news stories going around about him are the good ones.  Everything else is fake media lies who have an agenda to unlawfully unseat him from office -...

Yes, that's how he sees new stories. And because he'll be President, he will be news. Media will have to cover what he says. So expect him to flood the media with nonsense to counter negative stories.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
You're not getting it. None of that is even close.

The price has gone way up since Russia Putin Trump, mate
Kill the humourless

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Yes, that's how he sees new stories. And because he'll be President, he will be news. Media will have to cover what he says. So expect him to flood the media with nonsense to counter negative stories.

But - but he'll be far too busy running the country...!  ;)

Popcorn's Art

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.

Is there any possibility that Trump's people leaked the report? Far-fetched maybe, but there's a lot of Russian connections that are real with him and they kind have got buried a bit in the salaciousness of the golden showers! He also managed to casually flip flop on it been the Russians that did the hacking without getting any scrutiny on why he has said for six months that it wasn't. I will put it this way, if he didn't leak it then he should have.
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Baldwin has said that he's going to take his Trump on the road  ;D

Offline Team Sleep

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A walking surplus.

BBC report.

And Comey sent that fucking letter in October?  He should be in fucking jail for corrupting the political process.

I saw this the other day and thought it interesting that FISA rejected it twice, because:

FISA Court Has Rejected .03 Percent Of All Government Surveillance Requests

After last week's revelations extensive National Security Agency surveillance of phone and internet communications, President Barack Obama made it a point to assure Americans that, not to worry, there is plenty of oversight of his administration's snooping programs. "We've got congressional oversight and judicial oversight," he said Friday, referring in part to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC), which was created in 1979 to oversee Department of Justice requests for surveillance warrants against foreign agents suspected of espionage or terrorism in the United States. But the FISC has declined just 11 of the more than 33,900 surveillance requests made by the government in 33 years, the Wall Street Journal reported Sunday. That's a rate of .03 percent, which raises questions about just how much judicial oversight is actually being provided.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/06/fisa-court-nsa-spying-opinion-reject-request

Didn't deny any of the 1,457 requests in 2015 either.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2016/apr/30/fisa-court-foreign-intelligence-surveillance-fbi-nsa-applications

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!

I'd sincerely hope that wouldn't result in impeachment. Water sports and hiring prostitures are not my thing but the world would be far better if people's sexual preferences were nobody's business but their own.

The pettiness (if it's all true) suggest that his petulance and need for revenge make him unsuitable for high office.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
I'd sincerely hope that wouldn't result in impeachment. Water sports and hiring prostitures are not my thing but the world would be far better if people's sexual preferences were nobody's business but their own.

The pettiness (if it's all true) suggest that his petulance and need for revenge make him unsuitable for high office.

The way he's acted from him announcing he was running to actually becoming President makes him unsuitable, hasn't stopped him from being elected.

Offline Antics

• Roadshow
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is what you'll get when you mess with us.
Justice department now launching an investigarion into FBI conduct around election - including Comey letter. Fucking hell.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
4/1 to be impeached within his first year apparently.  Wonder what odds were for 'normal' presidents?

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
I am starting to think that, assuming he manages to avoid starting a nuclear holocaust, it would be far better in the long term if he sees out the 4 years without being assassinated, impeached or forced to resign by the "The Fourth Estate". I want him to make an absolute abortion of his presidency and Republican majority rule to the point that his most ardent supporters turn on him and he gets absolutely dicked on in 2020. If he isn't allowed to fuck up completely his supporters will still support his "policies" and will accuse the liberals of deposing him and there'll be plenty of support for another demagogue to step in with the same policies. 

The longer he stays President the richer he'll be at the end. Someone else will just have to clean up his mess and of course he'll still have the mantle of being a POTUSA. He needs to be booted for something deemed to be corrupt for there to be change. Tarnished to the point that no one will ever deal with him again.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
For some reason Marine Le Pen was in Trump towers today.

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
 Fascists are inevitably drawn to one another.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
One of them is meant to be his European fixer, name escapes me right now

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
For some reason Marine Le Pen was in Trump towers today.

LePen

Fucks sake
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
@Trump_Regrets is good for a bit of redneck schadenfreude  https://twitter.com/Trump_Regrets?s=09