Author Topic: Possible Terror Attack in Germany  (Read 1297 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Possible Terror Attack in Germany
« on: April 7, 2018, 05:06:23 pm »
This is very much the early stages of the incident. A terror attack has not been ruled out. Doesn't sound too good.  :(

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/07/several-dead-after-vehicle-drives-into-crowd-in-munster-germany?CMP=share_btn_tw
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Possible Terror Attack in Germany
« Reply #1 on: April 7, 2018, 05:07:22 pm »
This is very much the early stages of the incident. A terror attack has not been ruled out. Doesn't sound too good.  :(

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/07/several-dead-after-vehicle-drives-into-crowd-in-munster-germany?CMP=share_btn_tw

It is over,several dead & the driver killed himself.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2 on: April 7, 2018, 05:09:11 pm »
It is over,several dead & the driver killed himself.

Hope there are no more casualties then.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: April 7, 2018, 05:17:40 pm »
Hope there are no more casualties then.

They're not looking for anyone else so just hope that none of the other injured pass away.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #4 on: April 7, 2018, 09:15:43 pm »
Senseless tragedy. RIP to the victims

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 7, 2018, 09:56:31 pm »
Was a German guy who used his own van and seems to have a history of mental health problems. Police say they don't know anything about an extremist background, but the investigation is still running obviously.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly