Author Topic: Prometheus: Ridley Scott's Alien Prequel  (Read 100812 times)

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Prometheus: Ridley Scott's Alien Prequel
« Reply #360 on: March 17, 2012, 11:39:04 pm »
That full trailer was fucking awesome
My ass cheeks clapped together louder than an excited Latino man with maracas... I had just laid the mightiest fudge dragon ever known to mankind in its very own water bath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/tybuq/did_you_ever_think_you_were_going_to_die_from_a/

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #361 on: March 17, 2012, 11:46:57 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEO3lmVy-tU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gEO3lmVy-tU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB</a>
My ass cheeks clapped together louder than an excited Latino man with maracas... I had just laid the mightiest fudge dragon ever known to mankind in its very own water bath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/tybuq/did_you_ever_think_you_were_going_to_die_from_a/

Offline ShatnersBassoon

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #362 on: March 18, 2012, 12:18:01 am »
http://t.co/JgD09hzx

Here we go. Full trailer.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #363 on: March 18, 2012, 01:22:09 am »
Ok this time I definately did a sex wee!!
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: March 18, 2012, 01:48:14 am »
Love the use of the original alarm sound on those trailers.

That "Waaaa" sound effect brought back so many memories!

Looks stunning.

Offline SenorGarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria...
« Reply #365 on: March 18, 2012, 01:58:56 am »
HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT THAT TRAILER WAS GOOD.
"A football club isn't just made up of players, coaches and directors. More than anything else it's the supporters who make a club, and that perhaps is the ingredient which best distinguishes Liverpool Football Club from every other team. The supporters." - Luis Javier García Sanz

Thanks Kenny, for making us believe again. YNWA

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #366 on: March 18, 2012, 02:31:15 am »
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddddddddddd!

I want it to be June 8th right now!! Noomi Rapace is going to kick so much ass, I cannot wait.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #367 on: March 18, 2012, 02:31:17 am »

Fucking hell I am so stoked to see this movie now.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Stevie-A

• Castration Obsessed Latin Grammar Pedant
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Bronte ten bob eyes boxing club.
« Reply #368 on: March 18, 2012, 08:15:42 am »
That is how to sell a movie. Awesome.

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: March 18, 2012, 08:21:52 am »
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #370 on: March 18, 2012, 08:28:46 am »
Awesome. It's a word that over used, but I am in awe. Looks like it's going to be fantastic

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: March 18, 2012, 09:33:14 am »
Holy wow.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: March 18, 2012, 10:35:25 am »
Spoiler
If you go to the 2:00min mark in the trailer it looks like the Space Jockey's suit is made from the same stuff as the Aliens
[close]

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Prometheus: Ridley Scott's Alien Prequel
« Reply #373 on: March 18, 2012, 12:50:59 pm »
I would kill each and every one of you right now if it meant I could see this today.

It looks incredible, the imagery and design is something else. Deffo a couple of quick shots of Xenomorphs and Facehuggers as well. Confirms it is an Alien film.
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #374 on: March 18, 2012, 02:39:04 pm »
Well I realise I'm the cynic in this thread but the plot seems extremely silly, not particularly original and a world away from Scott's original classic. I Hope I'm wrong of course.

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: March 18, 2012, 02:52:42 pm »
First peek i've allowed myself. Looking good. Don't think i'll bother doing it in 3D though.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #377 on: March 18, 2012, 08:51:36 pm »
Haven't seen the full trailer yet, working and family stuff, any good?
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
« Reply #378 on: March 18, 2012, 08:52:17 pm »
Haven't seen the full trailer yet, working and family stuff, any good?

Have you banned yourself from watching it?
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #379 on: March 18, 2012, 09:07:49 pm »
Well I realise I'm the cynic in this thread but the plot seems extremely silly, not particularly original and a world away from Scott's original classic. I Hope I'm wrong of course.
Might be wrong but it seems to contain elements of the original Mark Verheiden Aliens comic, which is interesting as the story in that worked.

I reckon you arent going to like it, as the inconsistencies with the original are going to be too much for you.

Its worth considering that they might have decided its a reboot as much as a prequel, throwing out the previous timeline, trying to make the best film/story set in the same universe without trying to hard to jam it into line with the previous films. If it is at all connected I think it will only be to Scotts original, ignoring all the others, which means that technological stuff and weapons and the like are free to be to as sophisticated as possible. We dont see too much of that sort of thing in the original, no weapons are seen, they cobble together their own flame thowers, but thats it. Plus the whole concept of the original grew from Darkstar which could be as, I think O'Bannon or Carpenter said, that space could be dirty, old and used. Which of course means at some point it wasnt old it was shiney and new. Even then, the Nostromo is a mining ship, technically an oil rig in space, it reflects that aesthetic, Promethues looks to be like a top of the line exploration vehicle and accordingly reflects this.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: March 18, 2012, 09:14:48 pm »
Is there any chance this will be 15s or 18s rated?

Will take a lot away from it if its 12s imo.

Offline Kopite B205

• Loves Siemen. And Judge Judy. But not at the same time.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In my life, we've won them all.
« Reply #381 on: March 18, 2012, 09:15:55 pm »
Looks amazing!
Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #382 on: March 18, 2012, 09:30:22 pm »
Another trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9jRaa4Wkbk&feature=player_embedded#!

This trailer was better, a bit less obvious than the other one. Fading in the Prometheus in the Alien style at the end was a good touch.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #383 on: March 18, 2012, 09:48:54 pm »
Is there any chance this will be 15s or 18s rated?

Will take a lot away from it if its 12s imo.
Some talk in the thread earlier, they are going to go for as low a rating as possible to maximise earning potential, so a 15, thats the market the studio will want included most, which will mean more than one cut of the film.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: March 18, 2012, 09:55:00 pm »
Some talk in the thread earlier, they are going to go for as low a rating as possible to maximise earning potential, so a 15, thats the market the studio will want included most, which will mean more than one cut of the film.
By that do you mean the one released in the cinema will be 12s?

It just won't be the same feeling if there isn't some extreme violence.

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #385 on: March 18, 2012, 09:58:15 pm »
If it is at all connected I think it will only be to Scotts original, ignoring all the others, which means that technological stuff and weapons and the like are free to be to as sophisticated as possible. We dont see too much of that sort of thing in the original, no weapons are seen, they cobble together their own flame thowers, but thats it. Plus the whole concept of the original grew from Darkstar which could be as, I think O'Bannon or Carpenter said, that space could be dirty, old and used. Which of course means at some point it wasnt old it was shiney and new. Even then, the Nostromo is a mining ship, technically an oil rig in space, it reflects that aesthetic, Promethues looks to be like a top of the line exploration vehicle and accordingly reflects this.
Correct. Anyone going in expecting the lived-in, grungy look of the Nostromo is kind of missing the point. Cutting-edge laboratories tend not to look like blue-collar workplaces. This team of pioneering exploratory scientists will have the best possible equipment and resources provided for them by the powerful corporate entity that goes on to become Weylan(d)-Yutani. No one gives too much of a shit about the original film's crew by the time they're hauling that load of ore back to Earth - they have to make do with whatever cost-efficient basics they get.

Sweatshops & Skyscrapers, innit.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #386 on: March 18, 2012, 10:01:20 pm »
By that do you mean the one released in the cinema will be 12s?

It just won't be the same feeling if there isn't some extreme violence.
Wont be a 12, but it will most likely be a 15, would be better as an 18 though.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #387 on: March 18, 2012, 10:06:23 pm »
Wiggly Scott has outdone himself this time
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline MBL?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: March 18, 2012, 10:08:44 pm »
Wont be a 12, but it will most likely be a 15, would be better as an 18 though.
Ah right, cheers. I could live with it being 15s.

Offline Stevie-A

• Castration Obsessed Latin Grammar Pedant
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Bronte ten bob eyes boxing club.
« Reply #389 on: March 18, 2012, 10:09:20 pm »
15 cert would be a ballsy move. I honestly believe it will be a 12A. With a budget upwards oF $150 million I would think the studio would be heading for US PG13, same as The Dark Knight. Scott has said he will oversee an R-rated cut as well, probably for Blu Ray, so all hope isn't lost.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #390 on: March 18, 2012, 10:11:25 pm »
15 cert would be a ballsy move. I honestly believe it will be a 12A. With a budget upwards oF $150 million I would think the studio would be heading for US PG13, same as The Dark Knight. Scott has said he will oversee an R-rated cut as well, probably for Blu Ray, so all hope isn't lost.
Good point, I wont be going to see it if thats the case, I'll just wait for a proper cut and watch it at home, got a projector so dont need to go the cinema ;D

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #391 on: March 18, 2012, 10:35:41 pm »
Might be wrong but it seems to contain elements of the original Mark Verheiden Aliens comic, which is interesting as the story in that worked.

I reckon you arent going to like it, as the inconsistencies with the original are going to be too much for you.

What I'm hoping for is a sci-fi that knocks me out of the ballpark in the same way that Planet of the Apes did when I was 10 years old and 2001 and Blade Runner did when I was in my twenties. I know films that deeply affect us personally are few and far between and with sci-fi you get a mixed bag I suppose. From utter garbage like Avatar to well intentioned stuff like Sunshine that doesn't quite hit the bullseye or even stuff I really love like Moon but none of it is in that league of completely blowing my mind and when it's Ridley Scott supposedly tapping back into Alien 30 odd years later you expect something huge. Anything less than an immense head fuck is going to leave me totally underwhelmed, especially after all this hype. Having seen that trailer and since read a synopsis that is doing the rounds and appears to match the trailer it seems like we're getting some kind of elder race type story here (like a bad 2001 rip off or something). Not only does that not seem very original to me but doing it by linking ancient civilisation's cave scrawlings? Come on, purrrleeaaase. A 12 year old could come up with a maguffin like that. Or Roland Emmerich.
Its worth considering that they might have decided its a reboot as much as a prequel, throwing out the previous timeline, trying to make the best film/story set in the same universe without trying to hard to jam it into line with the previous films.
Well Scott is saying that the film "shares DNA" with Alien. Read into that what you will but it sounds like nods, winks, a few elements and ideas from the same universe but not much more and when you read that synopsis I'm not sure we're getting what has previously been sold to us. The trailer does look incredible, at least aesthetically speaking, but I fear that we might all have been hoodwinked re the original word that this was going to be an Alien prequel/reboot. Quite clever marketing I suppose, he's basically got his whole army of Alien worshippers wetting their pants in anticipation of this mostly new film. This thread might be better titled Prometheus: Ridley Scott's new sci-fi film that has elements of Alien thrown into it. But how much or how little it has to do with the original is not my big fear anyway to be honest, I just want to see a mindblowing sci-fi film. My worry now is that this is going to be a bit of a turkey story wise.

I know there's a lot of die hard fanboy types on here but I'm surprised I seem to be the only person with a few alarm bells ringing. Then again, judging by what's popular these days I'm not sure anybody gives too much of a fuck about story anymore.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #392 on: March 18, 2012, 10:52:13 pm »
Well you are always going to have difficulty being knocked off your feet by a film the older and more stuff you see. The trouble being not much original gets made, they are all pitched and financed as something else in oder to get the money and dickhead studios to back them, Alien itself was pitched as Jaws in space. Its never going to be a trully original idea, its based on films that already exist, plus Alien itself wasnt original, O'Bannon said he didnt steal from anyone, he stole from everyone.

Actually I dont expect it to be an Alien film, the average joe punter might, but might not be as informed as me, I have been quite aware that it started out as that, but evolved into something else, into a wider story in the universe telling a story about the other aliens. If you take that into account it wont be so bad.

I'm hoping its the best 'Alien universe' story it can be, rather than looking for it to be super original. Its not a matter of how original it will be anyway given the source and history, but its what it does with all the elements that inform its creation. I think Scott is a great enough director to make something trully brilliant, bringing all the elements together into something, if not exactly original then a fresh and exciting view on old material.

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #393 on: March 18, 2012, 11:00:39 pm »
It's possible they could do something quite strong in horror terms without going beyond a 15, if they did want a 'proper' theatrical release - depends whether the classification board are a bunch of pussies about frights that aren't particularly gory. Psychological horror, suggestion and all that. Doubt there'll be much sexy stuff going on it, although some gratuitous Theron/Rapace nudity is never unwelcome.

Loads of truly great adult-oriented films, with heart-stoppingly brutal cinematic moments, have a 15 rating. If it got a 'U', I'd start worrying. But of course, the tried and trusted pull-in-the-hoi-polloi-at-the-box-office-and-then-milk-the-proper-fans-with-dvd-special-editions system probably carries the least 'risk'. Really wish the studios'd take more risks these days - the original was an X-rating, for fuck's sake; that didn't do too badly. I know it was pretty low-budget in comparison, but still.

I fear that we might all have been hoodwinked re the original word that this was going to be an Alien prequel/reboot. Quite clever marketing I suppose, he's basically got his whole army of Alien worshippers wetting their pants in anticipation of this mostly new film. This thread might be better titled Prometheus: Ridley Scott's new sci-fi film that has elements of Alien thrown into it. But how much or how little it has to do with the original is not my big fear anyway to be honest, I just want to see a mindblowing sci-fi film. My worry now is that this is going to be a bit of a turkey story wise.

I know there's a lot of die hard fanboy types on here but I'm surprised I seem to be the only person with a few alarm bells ringing. Then again, judging by what's popular these days I'm not sure anybody gives too much of a fuck about story anymore.
The 'fanboy' comment is totally unfair - no one's seen the film yet, they're just getting excited about it, naturally. We can't tell how good or bad the finer points of the plot are until we've seen it. And if you're demanding a timeless masterpiece like 2001 and Blade Runner, you're just setting yourself up for a disappointment, mate. Those films just came together beautifully, and were perfect for their time and audience. You can't expect that going in.

Why worry until you see it? If it's a let-down, it's a let-down - you can't do anything about it.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #394 on: March 18, 2012, 11:06:03 pm »
Have you banned yourself from watching it?

No. Have just seen it.

Fucking excellent. I am looking forward to this film more than Dark Knight Rises so far. The visuals look amazing.

I'm hoping they will go for a "R" rating in the States which could translate to a 15 here. I doubt Ridley Scott can get the intensity or the horror he's after in a 12a film. There is a big market for proper sci-fi horror so I hope they realise they can get $300 million domestic without watering it down too much.

Watching this is 3D IMAX--------------blimey, Charlie. Eyegasms.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #395 on: March 18, 2012, 11:23:25 pm »
Well Scott is saying that the film "shares DNA" with Alien. Read into that what you will but it sounds like nods, winks, a few elements and ideas from the same universe but not much more and when you read that synopsis I'm not sure we're getting what has previously been sold to us. The trailer does look incredible, at least aesthetically speaking, but I fear that we might all have been hoodwinked re the original word that this was going to be an Alien prequel/reboot. Quite clever marketing I suppose, he's basically got his whole army of Alien worshippers wetting their pants in anticipation of this mostly new film. This thread might be better titled Prometheus: Ridley Scott's new sci-fi film that has elements of Alien thrown into it. But how much or how little it has to do with the original is not my big fear anyway to be honest, I just want to see a mindblowing sci-fi film. My worry now is that this is going to be a bit of a turkey story wise.

I don't see the problem with anything you're saying there though? Scott himself has said that it's not exactly a prequel to the original series, but that it is set in the same universe and is sort of a predecessor to Alien. I think all the fanboys will be pretty aware of all of this, being fanboys. I don't think anyone is anticipating this movie to have all the answers to the Alien universe. Just the fact that it's set in the same universe itself, is enough to get people plenty excited. Besides, I think the marketing team were relatively fair- the movie doesn't even have the word "Alien" in its title.

As for sci-fi films that blow your mind.. I personally do not believe any of the original Alien movies are the same type of sci-fi movie as 2001, Blade Runner or Planet of the Apes anyway. They're all (or at least Alien and Aliens were) essentially incredibly good genre films that have created a universe which lends itself to cult following and fetishizing. I think Prometheus, at its best, will be more of the same, and nothing more. And that's more than good enough for me.

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #396 on: March 19, 2012, 01:16:29 am »
One thing, though: just watching some daft crap earlier on tonight in Spielberg's War of the Worlds, I really hope Scott doesn't 'overdirect' this, if you know what I mean. It's gona be 3D, Imax, the whole shebang, but I really, really hope the elaborate, painstakingly-constructed Giger sets, characters, physical sfx, etc. do far more talking than styslised camera trickery and CGI.
How deeply and intelligently the central premise is explored will decide whether it sinks or swims as a 'pure' sci-fi flick, but even if that impresses enough, unnecessary bits of auteur showing off (of which I feel Scott has been guilty at times since his incredible first few features) would spoil things a little for me. Thankfully, Russell Crowe isn't in this one.  ;D

Trailers for these kinds of highly-anticipated blockbusters are always gona be almost-parodically flashy and pumped-up, but I'd welcome a return to the late-70s-early-80s Ridley Scott in terms of perfect pacing and tightly handled artistic flair, rather than the one who looked in danger of nearly turning into Tony Scott at one point. Also, considering a few big names he worked with in the earlier days have been quite critical of his direction of actors (Harrison Ford's definitely one of them), and he's supposed to have greatly improved his treatment of cast members since that time, I reckon he summoned some utterly brilliant performances out of those more tense, difficult relationships he reportedly had back then. I'm not so much into the modern-day, cigar-chomping movie mogul Ridley, to be honest. I'm sure the vision and talent's still there within that mind though.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: March 19, 2012, 01:43:26 am »
One thing I don't like the look of is that they seem to be going head to head against the 'observer' in this, with very little actual footage of the facehuggers or the aliens.

Hope they don't do some shite ending were we see a chest burster then it just ends.

Offline NOTBORNIN1982

• and neither is he the best poster on here, not even close in fact. Maybe the 1982nd.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
« Reply #398 on: March 19, 2012, 03:47:20 am »

Trailers for these kinds of highly-anticipated blockbusters are always gona be almost-parodically flashy and pumped-up, but I'd welcome a return to the late-70s-early-80s Ridley Scott in terms of perfect pacing and tightly handled artistic flair, rather than the one who looked in danger of nearly turning into Tony Scott at one point. Also, considering a few big names he worked with in the earlier days have been quite critical of his direction of actors (Harrison Ford's definitely one of them), and he's supposed to have greatly improved his treatment of cast members since that time, I reckon he summoned some utterly brilliant performances out of those more tense, difficult relationships he reportedly had back then. I'm not so much into the modern-day, cigar-chomping movie mogul Ridley, to be honest. I'm sure the vision and talent's still there within that mind though.

Blade Runner - Greatest Sci-Fi movie ever made. Let's hope Scott can get somewhere close in terms of overall quality... big ask.

And while we're  on the subject of sci-fi, when's somebody gonna remake Metropolis?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 03:52:19 am by EST1982 »
"How much do you smoke, sir? Two packs a day, is that right? Pussy. I go through two lighters a day. That's right, two lighters! You're a health nut compared to me."

Offline Something Awful

• is stinking out the feedback forum. Wants a blow job from a velociraptor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice
« Reply #399 on: March 19, 2012, 05:42:36 am »
One thing I don't like the look of is that they seem to be going head to head against the 'observer' in this, with very little actual footage of the facehuggers or the aliens.

Hope they don't do some shite ending were we see a chest burster then it just ends.

I don't think the original ones will be in it.
'Despite their  cup pedigree - since they've returned to the top flight in 1962 - Everton have, after today's results, once again gone further in the FA Cup than their much vaunted neighbours. For the record it's Everton 23 Liverpool 22  and 7 ties in 52 seasons'