Author Topic: Documentary: Hillsborough: Smears, Survivors & The Search For Truth, 12th Dec  (Read 32677 times)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Great stuff
The more we get watching the better
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Franny

• RAWK Director of Geo-location
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
If you are going the game or just going the pub to watch the game don't forget to spread the word. Week on Monday, ITV right after News at Ten..
This

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
Thanks for the heads up definitely going to watch this and spread the word beforehand
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Bump.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Right you lot - put this in the calendar. Watch. Spread the word.

This is something that a handful of dedicated and pretty f*cking wonderful members of this forum have been involved with.
Transmission: ITV
Date: Mon 12 Dec 2016
Time: 10.40pm - 11.40pm

Reminder..
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
This is far more important than the game earlier, the next game, the game after that or any fucking game ever again.
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
This is far more important than the game earlier, the next game, the game after that or any fucking game ever again.

+1.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Bluelagos

• Twinned with Redouagadougou. ITFC Fan but LFC Legend.
  • Campaigns
  • Kopite
  • Follow the town, up or down....ok, usually down
    • Hillsborough diaries.

+2

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Will promote it to my form class in school too.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Will promote it to my form class in school too.

Nice one.

"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Bump.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Just a thought to keep this thread at the top of the forum please acknowledge that you have read this thread please add a bump, a +1 or whatever you want.

Right you lot - put this in the calendar. Watch. Spread the word.

This is something that a handful of dedicated and pretty f*cking wonderful members of this forum have been involved with.
Transmission: ITV
Date: Mon 12 Dec 2016
Time: 10.40pm - 11.40pm

« Last Edit: December 4, 2016, 08:47:56 pm by Al 555 »
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Bump.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)

Offline Andy G

• has just had sex. Possibly with Martin Tyler
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • They shot the wrong bloody Kennedy
This should be essential for anyone who gives a toss about police accountability.    We expect our police to uphold law and order, not to smear innocent people, irrespective of their football club.   

Correct.
Emancipate your selves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Franny

• RAWK Director of Geo-location
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Just a thought to keep this thread at the top of the forum please acknowledge that you have read this thread please add a bump, a +1 or whatever you want.
Bump

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 Bump

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA

Online mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
bump
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Bump.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Been retweeting the program details for a few days now, will hammer it next Monday.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bump
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Set it to record, it's on a bit late for me and I want to be wide awake when I watch it.  Not working Tuesday so will be able to watch at my leisure once Hubby has gone to work.

Offline IrishSu

• percalifragilisticexpialidocious. I am WOman, Hear me RAWK!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Like an Irish Stew, just not as lumpy
bump
JFT96 YNWA

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Please spread the word via your social media groups or good old word of mouth.

Offline Andy G

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
Emancipate your selves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
  • Across the face of the goal
bump

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Spread the word. This is important stuff. We need to keep the pressure up on the powers-that-be so they don't think the inquest verdict is enough. We've had the truth. We need justice. We need the b*stards brought to account.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Bump.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline gravy red

• Kopite

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Bump
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Andy G

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
Spread the word. This is important stuff. We need to keep the pressure up on the powers-that-be so they don't think the inquest verdict is enough. We've had the truth. We need justice. We need the b*stards brought to account.

This

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Rudd has shown she is a puppet for the old guard by listening to Tebbit and kicking Orgreave into the long grass, without even reading the bloody documents. Let's not give the likes of Tebbit, Ingham or Murdoch the chance to say "it was all to long ago!" And kick the lies and smears of SYP and WMP into the long grass. Never forget, they labelled every reds fan a murderer, long before the mancs or any other fans latched on to it.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)

This Monday, 12th December
10.40pm
ITV

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I don't use social media as such but I've posted this up on the lfcreds forum and asked for everyone to watch it and spread the word.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
Will be sure to watch this.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I don't use social media as such but I've posted this up on the lfcreds forum and asked for everyone to watch it and spread the word.
Excellent. Thanks.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Bluelagos

• Twinned with Redouagadougou. ITFC Fan but LFC Legend.
  • Campaigns
  • Kopite
  • Follow the town, up or down....ok, usually down
    • Hillsborough diaries.

Offline Lolo

• Ex Kop STH marooned on a tropical beach observing bronzed beauties. In dire need of a decent English pint.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • non progredi est regredi
That's a great idea for people outside of the UK although if someone meets 4pool's request it could be loaded on youtube soon after.

please please....