Author Topic: AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool FC December 4 2016  (Read 19693 times)

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool FC December 4 2016
« Reply #40 on: December 2, 2016, 11:47:59 pm »
Ben Woodburn trained with the first team today.

Paul Joyce etc said earlier in the week that Woodburn is going to be on a training program where he only trains with the first team if Klopp plans for him to be involved in the following game, and he'll train with the u23s if not.

So seems Woodburn will be at least on the bench.
Doesn't always mean he'll always  be in the match day squad but maybe just the group that goes down in case of a Late injury or fitness test.

Online mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: December 2, 2016, 11:54:40 pm »
I believe Bournemouth have never beaten us and I would expect that stat to remain come Sunday afternoon.

Pearce has already confirmed Origi will be starting so just interested to see the other two up front, does it mean Firmino moved to the Coutinho role?

I would have thought that'd be the case. No doubt him and Origi will swap positions about 872 times during the game though so it won't matter so much.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #42 on: December 3, 2016, 12:09:02 am »
I believe Bournemouth have never beaten us and I would expect that stat to remain come Sunday afternoon.

I think the principle reason for that is they've existed in another universe for as long as I can remember. In fact we've only ever played them twice in the league and that was last year.

To be fair to them we failed to beat Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic in the cup when they were third division when we had Hunt,St.John and Hughes etc. so they've had their moments
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: December 3, 2016, 12:10:45 am »
Think this might be a repeat of the Saints game where we force a good footballing side into a low block. We'll have to be alert to their counter-attacks as they do move the ball at speed but more importantly we have to take our chances when they come.

Shame Ibe is cup-tied for this.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: December 3, 2016, 01:24:48 am »
The opposite of up the cherries!

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: December 3, 2016, 01:32:33 am »
Potential banana skin territory, this.

We should be grand, though. Every time they've played someone decent, they've been battered, although United put 3 past them, so there's that contradiction.
« Last Edit: December 3, 2016, 01:34:22 am by Macphisto80 »

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #46 on: December 3, 2016, 02:13:15 am »
1.30pm AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool (Sky Sports)
Referee: Bobby Madley
Assistants: P Kirkup, M Perry
Fourth official: S Attwell
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline scalatore

• Kopite
« Reply #47 on: December 3, 2016, 02:17:51 am »
The opposite of up the cherries!
Pop those cherries!

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #48 on: December 3, 2016, 02:41:15 am »
Pop those cherries!

No, down the pits.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline The Final Third

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: December 3, 2016, 02:45:48 am »
1.30pm AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool (Sky Sports)
Referee: Bobby Madley
Assistants: P Kirkup, M Perry
Fourth official: S Attwell

Madley loves a yellow doesn't he. Luckily we have no one risking suspension, Lovren on 3 yellows is the closest.

Offline Lolo

• Ex Kop STH marooned on a tropical beach observing bronzed beauties. In dire need of a decent English pint.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • non progredi est regredi
AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool FC December 4 2016
« Reply #50 on: December 3, 2016, 03:49:04 am »
What is Lallana's fitness status? I think we've missed him a lot. It'd be a huge plus for him to start, or at least be on the bench.

Offline vinothmct

• Kopite
« Reply #51 on: December 3, 2016, 04:05:04 am »

Pearce has already confirmed Origi will be starting so just interested to see the other two up front, does it mean Firmino moved to the Coutinho role?

These stats mean fuck all . Burnley never beat us before?? Wasn't it?

I watched their game against arsenal. They were fantastic. Callum wilson is a fantastic striker. It will be a hard fought game. With coutinho missing we have to be on our game to get anything here.

These are the sought of games we need to win to have any chance of Finishing in Top2

Offline The Final Third

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: December 3, 2016, 04:17:27 am »
What is Lallana's fitness status? I think we've missed him a lot. It'd be a huge plus for him to start, or at least be on the bench.

Trained this week. Klopp said it was fairly intensive for him. He'll more than likely make the bench.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #53 on: December 3, 2016, 05:55:28 am »
Not for nothing, but if fucking AFC Bournemouth can go out game after game playing football,
trying to score and win, what possible excuse do the likes of Moyes and Pulis have for their dreck?
Just something that has been on my mind.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: December 3, 2016, 06:53:09 am »
Ben Woodburn trained with the first team today.

Paul Joyce etc said earlier in the week that Woodburn is going to be on a training program where he only trains with the first team if Klopp plans for him to be involved in the following game, and he'll train with the u23s if not.

So seems Woodburn will be at least on the bench.
Its him or some other u23 on the bench because we don't have 18 fit first players

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: December 3, 2016, 07:27:39 am »

I watched their game against arsenal. They were fantastic. Callum wilson is a fantastic striker. It will be a hard fought game. With coutinho missing we have to be on our game to get anything here.

These are the sought of games we need to win to have any chance of Finishing in Top2

Burnley have beaten us 37 times. The first was at Anfield in 1894, 0-3. The last time was in 1975.

http://www.11v11.com/teams/liverpool/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Burnley/

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: December 3, 2016, 08:26:17 am »
Burnley have beaten us 37 times. The first was at Anfield in 1894, 0-3. The last time was in 1975.

we're still unbeaten this season then? Hooray ;D

Offline JSteve

• Channelling Baldrick.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: December 3, 2016, 08:33:09 am »

:wellin :wellin

Offline Realdidi

• Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #58 on: December 3, 2016, 09:37:22 am »
Good time to play the cherries, despite playing attaching football only scored 3 in their last 5, and picked up one win in the process, even lost to Sunderland! We should have more then enough to beat them even without little Phillip. Their defence isn't the Best and our midfield should control the game easily. 3-0 I reckon [emoji3] confident! Come on you reds! Also someone said Ibe cup tied [emoji23][emoji848]

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]
I love Liverpool like a fat kid love Cake

http://twitter.com/#/AlfaEllis

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: December 3, 2016, 12:32:45 pm »
Just win please, not matter what, just win. we need these 3 points.
Believer

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #60 on: December 3, 2016, 12:33:04 pm »
Fwiw..

Liverpool v Middelsboro U18's had a minute of silence before the match just now.

Won't go noticed like a Premier league match would, but fair do's to LFC for doing it at the youth level.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline ZeusMetallica

• Kopite
« Reply #61 on: December 3, 2016, 02:22:57 pm »
This is gonna be a tough one. I hope we can come out with all 3 points.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #62 on: December 3, 2016, 03:38:12 pm »
Oddly enough I think there's less pressure on us than if Chelsea had bottled it giving us the chance to go top. They're the ones to chase and they'll probably be top for a few weeks yet to come at least, so our players don't really have to think about that. Not having the pressure of staying top or regaining it will give our players license to just go out there and play our brand of football. Keep the heads down and not give a toss about other results.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: December 3, 2016, 04:22:45 pm »
Thanks CT, great stuff you clutz.

I fucking hate early kick-offs but I fancy us bagging those 3-points nicely. 13/2 for Origi to get 2 or more seems like free money to me  ;D  (bet responsibly kids)

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: December 3, 2016, 04:38:42 pm »
This will be very tough.

I draw parallells with the away to Southampton in early 2014. I feared that game, but knew if we could win then we were really in the title race.

For me this has a similar feel. Hopefully we can go out and wrap this up like we did at St.Mary's.

Offline Anfield Ed

• Middle name "Dick". Wants it hard, wants it fast.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Warrior #224
« Reply #65 on: December 3, 2016, 04:46:25 pm »
If Lallana starts I think we'll win. If its the same midfield as last week it will be a tough one, especially if its the same laboured performance.

I'll say 3-1 to us if Lallana starts and either a 1-0, 0-1 or 1-1 if he doesn't.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #66 on: December 3, 2016, 05:49:05 pm »
Thanks CT, great stuff you clutz.

I fucking hate early kick-offs but I fancy us bagging those 3-points nicely. 13/2 for Origi to get 2 or more seems like free money to me  ;D  (bet responsibly kids)

Cheers John, my back is well bruised it seems.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #67 on: December 3, 2016, 07:10:36 pm »
Really need to win this just to keep the pace with a very effective Chelsea side and to keep Arsenal in check! I'm confident that we will win, I think we've come through enough different challenges to enable us to be confident, will massively help to have Lallana back (fingers crossed).

Offline King Klopp.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Doubter To Believer.
  • Super Title: And back to Doubter
« Reply #68 on: December 3, 2016, 07:28:52 pm »
Hope we utterly smash them and put a marker down the way Chelsea and Arsenal have today.

Reckon we'll win 3-0 but would love a 4 or a 5.
Believe

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: December 3, 2016, 07:30:21 pm »
Really need to win this just to keep the pace with a very effective Chelsea side and to keep Arsenal in check! I'm confident that we will win, I think we've come through enough different challenges to enable us to be confident, will massively help to have Lallana back (fingers crossed).

It could be a draw tomorrow but its not the end of the world. Either way we will be challenging for this league.

Online andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: December 3, 2016, 07:47:04 pm »
They are all tough ones, we could win this and then fail against West Ham next week.  Or we could lose and then wipe the floor with West Ham and Middlesbrough.   Play with our usual attitude and we will more than likely come out with 3 points.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: December 3, 2016, 07:56:54 pm »
Hope we utterly smash them and put a marker down the way Chelsea and Arsenal have today.

Reckon we'll win 3-0 but would love a 4 or a 5.

We dont need to put a marker down. We just need to win the game. We have put plenty of markers already against Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, Hull and Watford.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: December 3, 2016, 07:59:17 pm »
Even tho Chelsea have now won the title in convincing fashion this season, we still need to go to Bournemouth and put in a good performance. We've got one or two key players out now for a while, and at the wrong time, but I don't think with them being involved they'd help us overcome the league leaders now. Could be 4 points behind (and a vast gap on GD) with only 72 points to play for (75 for us tho I guess). Still got a chance for 4th spot, so heads shouldn't be too down. Just seen the Arsenal result, and we've all seen the Spurs result earlier... but I'd have gladly taken 4th spot at the beginning of the season. With Chelsea and Arsenal nailed on for the top two spots, it's still a straight fight for 3rd and 4th, between us and a load of other teams.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #73 on: December 3, 2016, 08:02:59 pm »
We should just concentrate on the League Cup now.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #74 on: December 3, 2016, 08:06:56 pm »
We dont need to put a marker down. We just need to win the game. We have put plenty of markers already against Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, Hull and Watford.

For me putting a marker down would be winning and getting a clean sheet, even if it's just 1-0. For weeks we kept hearing "they won't be able to score 3-4 goals every game" or "they're not serious contenders because of their defense" from pundits and opposition fans alike. We're not scoring as much in recent weeks because we don't need to, and a much-improved defense will give teams something else to think about when they play us.

Offline Lasardine

• Serial knob
  • Kopite
« Reply #75 on: December 3, 2016, 08:22:09 pm »
Doesn't always mean he'll always  be in the match day squad but maybe just the group that goes down in case of a Late injury or fitness test.
Please tell me who else we will have on the bench instead of Woodburn? He's all we've got as backup up top right now.

Offline Lasardine

• Serial knob
  • Kopite
« Reply #76 on: December 3, 2016, 08:37:08 pm »
It's gonna be a tough game. Bournemouth will press us high and will look to play attacking football. Some say that will suit us but I disagree totally. When we are put under pressure we fold, it's been a blessing in disguise that teams have started to drop off because they are so fearful of our attack. If we are pressed it'll be a big test for Henderson who cannot play on the half turn and is one of the reasons I am not convinced by him. They had control over Arsenal for large periods of the first half last week, their midfield were popping it around nicely, created some good chances and should've had another penalty to equalise in the 2nd half. I'd be looking to control the midfield personally, so for me:

Karius
Clyne Matip Lovren Milner
Lallana Henderson Can Wijnaldum
Firmino Origi

Mignolet, Lucas, Moreno, Grujic, Ejaria, Mane, Woodburn

Mane doesn't look quite as sharp atm, so I'd bring him off the bench towards the 65 minute mark and get him running at tired legs. Without Coutinho (and Sturridge) I don't think we'll be as free-flowing as earlier in the season - it's gonna be hard slogs till he's back so win the midfield battle, and our energy levels should come up trumps towards the end, especially with Mane coming on. Klopp says we need to "stay in the race" when we don't score early which is what we've been doing better but Wilson, King, Ibe, Gradel are really dangerous counter attacking threats.
« Last Edit: December 3, 2016, 08:40:18 pm by Lazar »

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #77 on: December 3, 2016, 08:43:51 pm »
We should be beating these. We have twice as many points as they do, our defense, midfield and offense is better than theirs and we have a better manager.

It's up to us to win the game, we do our regular shit and we'll win.
« Last Edit: December 3, 2016, 08:45:44 pm by Zoomers »
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #78 on: December 3, 2016, 08:46:42 pm »
When we are put under pressure we fold,

Not true.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #79 on: December 3, 2016, 08:50:33 pm »
Put a marker down  ;D

We've put about six down already this season.

Need to put a marker down by beating a weakened Arsenal
Need to put a marker down by beating Leicester
Need to put a marker down by beating Chelsea
Need to put a marker down 'cos Hull is the sort of game we normally struggle in'
Need to put a marker down cos actually...'Swansea away is the sort of game we normally struggle in'
Need to put a marker down cos actually, really actually, 'West Brom at home is the sort of game we ACTUALLY struggle in'
Need to put a marker down because this time for real, Palace away is the sort of game we do struggle in
Need to put a marker down because for real, Watford at home is the sort of game we do usually struggle in
Need to put a marker down cos definitely this time, Sunderland is the sort of game we struggle in

To be fair, keep saying it and you'll be right eventually :) This is the sort of game we usually muck up and we need to put a marker down. Fact.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.