Author Topic: I am sorry, Mr Ferguson...  (Read 44254 times)

Offline theoupsilon

• Main Stander
Re: I am sorry, Mr Ferguson...
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2009, 07:50:53 pm »
Amen.
In Brendan Rodgers We Trust

Offline Born of a fisherman

• Boys Pen
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2009, 08:01:08 pm »
Great post with the likes of giggs and scholes e.t.c nearing the end their midfield is very weak and they need some reinforcements and with tevez and ronaldos uncertain future more problems are ahead.Fergie only having a few years left their decline may be approaching sooner then people think. Yes their possibly at their strongest targetting another double but history has showed us an empire usually collapses when at it's strongest. Their youngsters are over hyped playing in winning team helps welbeck and mercheda were poor in the cup final without experiance around them.

Overhyped? They have some youngsters that in MHO will become super stars in their own right. I believe they have 4  brazilian kids who will be breaking in soon on a pretty regular basis plus a couple of Slavs they signed earlier who we haven't seen yet. Plus those fielded out on loan for experience. I'd say they're far from crumbling soon. Numerous posters have noted how crap they've played compared to previous years but low and behold they are still leading the pack. Now how much does that say about how much better Liverpool are this year? A reality check is in order. I think Mr Ferguson has planned way ahead for his retirement.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2009, 08:17:46 pm »
Overhyped? They have some youngsters that in MHO will become super stars in their own right. I believe they have 4  brazilian kids who will be breaking in soon on a pretty regular basis plus a couple of Slavs they signed earlier who we haven't seen yet. Plus those fielded out on loan for experience. I'd say they're far from crumbling soon. Numerous posters have noted how crap they've played compared to previous years but low and behold they are still leading the pack. Now how much does that say about how much better Liverpool are this year? A reality check is in order. I think Mr Ferguson has planned way ahead for his retirement.

Absolutelty spot on. Couldn't agree more. I mean now that the future of United is secured by unseen, untried and untested teenagers who cost more than many of our first team players, we can dismantle the squad and start planning for hopefully overtaking them when these youngsters have retired. Glad we've sorted that out.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2009, 08:39:46 pm »
And here's to you, Mr. Ferguson
Big Sam loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo)
God bless you please, Mr. Ferguson
Heaven holds a place for those who pray
(Hey, hey, hey...hey, hey, hey)

We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
We'd like to help your drinking problem
Look around you, all you see are sympathetic eyes
Stumble around the grounds until you feel at home

Hide gin  in a hiding place where no one ever goes
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes
It's no secret, like shittin in your car
Most of all, you've got to hide it from the kids

Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs Robinson

Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon
Fretting over Liverpool and Rafa Benitez
Laugh about it, shout about it
When you've got to choose
Ev'ry way you look at it, you lose

Where have you gone, self respect
Ferguson turns himself away from you (Woo, woo, woo)
What's that you say, Mr. Ferguson?
It’s time you left us and went away

Offline ThisisAnfield96

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2009, 08:42:43 pm »
We may win fuck all this year but i can only imagine how lethal we will be (with a healthy Torres and SG) in these next few years

Offline ohh_v

• Anny Roader
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2009, 08:46:18 pm »
Thoroughly enjoyed that !

Offline Ypon

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2009, 09:32:47 pm »
Yeah, truly a great post.

Sums up my thoughts and feelings about this team perfectly.

The ideas and work of Rafa is pure class, and if we don't  get the title this year, I really, really believe that next season, is a true Red one.

Imagine Gerrard and Torres fit for most of the time. Rafas ideas with the dynamic 4-2-3-1, with each players roles, some adjustments this summer... Can't wait.
18 - 5

Offline skythelimit

• Anny Roader
« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2009, 09:59:10 pm »
Great read, I have to say that so far this has been the best season for a very long time IMO.

This season we have shown we have the fight in us and keep going to the last minute. The highs and lows of the season have been amazing.

Its been made even better by the fact we are still fighting for the league in April. The belief and passion is coming back to the club.

The season is still not over yet....anything is possible and I have believed since Christmas that it will all come down to the last game of the season v Spurs................

and who knows a Keane O.G in the 90Th min at the kop end bring the title home....

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2009, 10:07:52 pm »

Don't believe the hype.

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2009, 10:18:50 pm »
Three certain things as they say - taxes and death, and UTD will be competing for trophies to the death next yr, as they do every yr.  How often have they been written off?

At least we're closer.

Offline -Daws-

• Legacy Fan
  • No longer a teenage Rafa, still no goatee.
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2009, 12:31:17 am »
It's different this time though TSC.

In general there has been a dominant force in the league, most commonly United and us.

United have been written off before for a few reasons, strong competition, problems with the squad or individuals, but never before has Fergies reign been under so much pressure. You can see from his reactions that Rafa has him more concerned than any other manager. Wenger was always a little one dimentional, although I was a big fan of Arsenals football back in 2002/2004 time. Mourinho ws a more grinding type individual but posed Fergie no serious threat as his concerns didnt really lie with Chelsea because they are no threat to English football superiority, and Mourinho was never likely to stick around for long given the merry-go-round club.

Rafa however, is a different kettle of fish. Fergies main objective for the last 5 years or so has been to overcome Liverpool, to etch United's name into history forever as the biggest clun in football and indeed the world. Rafa and this Liverpool side is his biggest threat to that, as well as being the only club to be between Fergie and that tag.

Given the situation and Fergies age, as well as the fact this Liverpool side isn't a flash in the pan, it's a side that has been gradually built stronger and stronger on our way to an authentic football pedigree, has Fergie in serious trouble. Not only that, but there isn't a natural replacement for Sir Alex, and no matter what state he leaves his team in, any long term successor is going to have his own ideas and will need to build his own side.

Ask yourself, is there nay young manager that you think that can do that and really challenge a Rafael Benitez with 3/4 more years experience and foundations beneath him.

Put it this way - I'd rather be a Liverpool fan for the next decade than a United one.
It's hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them.

Offline scott1971charlie

• Kemlynite
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2009, 12:33:22 am »
What a rallying cry. Get Sammy to post it up at Melwood. Class.

Offline Redshadow77

• ARSE!!! I am you KNOW!
  • Anny Roader
  • I'm Redshadow77 and I'm NOT angry!!! LOL Honest.
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2009, 12:40:46 am »
I agree with the posters above in the main;  Don't ask me why after Tuesday's madness - but I STILL believe that for us, the league title this season WILL come down to the final games for us AND United.  And no to the other poster eulogising the 'United Youth';  The United youth are NOT that great - not compared to what they had in the 'Class of '92' (Beckham, Scholes, Neville 1 & 2 etc) anyway.  In fact I think OUR Youth team if not surpassing theirs is certainly its match in levels of ability, skill, class etc and winning mentality AND it cost us far less.  Also if they're going to be so great - then WHO will bring them through as Fergie brought through their 1992 team and he won't be here in 3 years time.  So who will bring them through to the First team? (By which time they COULD be chasing us, who knows..................

As to the premise of the article (the original post).  Couldn't agree more mate - I wrote a thread on this subject myself a few months back (find it HERE: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=239935.0) and provoked more than a few arguments.  But I still stand by what I said AND by what this poster says - 1:) Fergie IS getting more and more paranoid and furious (and bitter that we're back almost) as we get on their tail and just STAY there, not falling away through losing to small teams like Arsenal have, or losing our touch in the 'big' matches (as Chelsea have) but we're still there through it all, outrageous refereeing decisions, public abuse from Fergie, attempts by the managers, commentators and media outlets on his payroll to destabilise us furiously;

Yes, they've been there for the past 20 years ever since Fergie got his grubby mits on the League title and/or got near it before 1993, all these things but now we see the truth don't we? All along, THIS is what Fergie's been afraid of, THIS is what all his abuse of/control of media, referees etc have been established for gradually, to make it as hard as possible for US to do to them what they've done to us since 1992.  Back then, although we didn't see it, there was a red monster shaping in our wingmirror, gearing up, finding the ignition, learning how to break down teams that 'park the bus' (yes it gave THEM problems to once), overcome refereeing decisions and thus dominate (and win) League Title race after League Title race in a way that WE pioneered.  Does this sound familiar yet? Guess WHO the Red Monster was back then and WHO was at the controls? Now? The situations reversed, it's US steamrollering towards THEM with all the force of our history, our fans and sheer, naked DESIRE on our side and Fergie can see this - you see the greatest weakness of his and United's position is that they've ALWAYS, even now been playing catch-up to OUR Totals at home and in Europe, and doesn't Ferguson and all of 'them' hate it?  Just ONE League Title for us would have rendered ALL of his efforts useless other than getting to within TWO league titles of us and yet it hasn't happened and gradually, they've eaten up the gap, built up their hopes along with those of their mad Manager so much so that right now, right on the brink of success in his REAL aim (dethroning us from the 'Most Successful' throne at home), imagine how paranoid they must be to suddenly turn around and see guess what?  Yep, the same Red Monster they thought they'ed destroyed years ago, sitting there, waiting to pounce and it doesn't matter if we do it this season OR next - they'll STILL not have overtaken us- we WILL win the title in 1 of the next 2 (3 at the most) Years and reduce all Ferguson's efforts to dust under Rafa'.  Why? Because we've found the one thing we've needed since Dalglish abandoned ship in '91 - a true manager who in terms of humility as all else could probably give Fergie lessons, we've found a successsor to that magical line of 80's and 70's managers who bestrode football in England and Europe like giants - we found Rafa' and now HE is at the wheel of OUR Red Monster and there's NOTHING that Ferguson and Manchester can do to stop it. 

And what's more? they know it to. They've shot their bolt - this is their last desperate flash in the dark just, it's the end of their dynasty, not so much crumbling, more dissolving as ours did in 1991 - their players are still individual stars of the highest quality as ever but their ability as a TEAM has gone down immensely since last season and what's more I think the Credit Crunch may affect their ability to bring in badly needed midfield reinforcements (and where are WE strongest?)  United are to tired, tired from 20 years of chasing us and not overtaking, tired from all the worry that one day we WOULD wake up and establish NEW records and  they're knackered from both the paranoia AND the strength required to hold us off now that we HAVE awoken.  If it's taking all their strength to hold us off NOW, what do you think can happen next season from the START? With us in the kind of mood we've been in this season since March began.  IF we don't win it this year (and like the OLD Liverpool - the REAL Liverpool;  Rafa's side won't concede the prize until the final whistle in May), then we WILL win it next, why? Because you've seen it this year for yourselves, we have the belief now, we have that much vaunted quality of 'experiencing' a title race (a ding-dong 'you take top spot, no we'll have it back' battle no less), we have a team, players and managers so hungry for the title (as United were in 1992) that they'd probably put the Halloween series to shame by how much blood they'd spill for it if necessary.  Most of all?  We've proven it to ourselves, we've cracked the psychological barriers one by one this season, we've beaten nay BATTERED all comers for much of the season in many different competitons, lower sides? destroyed (ala Newcastle, Blackburn, Bolton to name but 3), the best dissected (Chelsea, United, Real Madrid, Villa etc), Parking the bus? (still a little problem but one that games against Boro', Blackburn, Sunderland, Bolton and United themselves have shown we CAN break down when we put our minds to it this season), away from home? (we've won at Goodison, Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, drawn at the Emirates and wrote a book on how to play football with our B team in DESTROYING Newcastle in December).  Oh yes, I nearly forgot, spectacular comebacks have been on the menu to (Wigan 1 - 2 ahead at Anfield? No problem, Worried about 0 - 2 down at Man City? Not a chance, 0 - 1 down at OT in a summit meeting? Phased by it? Don't make me laugh).  We've conquered all our demons this season, one by one as listed above, we've picked up points over the whole season and against nearly everyone, we've engaged in 'mind games' with Fergie and if not winning, we certainly haven't rolled over and lost as Keegan did all those years ago (Did Newcastle batter United in their own backyard and take top spot back from them what 5? 6 times in the run in with a possible 7th tommorrow (fingers crossed) during the 1996 race? Thought not). 

Basically, ladies and gents.  In terms of form, goals scored, points gained over time at this moment IN time we ARE the best side in England - however many scabby 1 - 0's, 2 - 1's or 3 - 2's those b*stards from OT scab in crucial games.    You can't win titles repeatedly that way - remember Houllier? And they know it, why do you think their fans are mirroring their manager and cooking in their own bile and venom at present - they KNOW that the Anfield Juggernaut is not just drawing level with that from Old Trafford as it tries to pull ahead on a creaky engine driven by a vexed, cursing, purple faced Scotsman with the finish line in sight - oh no, said Anfield Juggernaut is getting ready to ram the Old Trafford bandwagon off the road and into a ditch permanently whilst driven by the smiling assassin Rafa' Benitez and best of all? There's nothing Fergie and the Manc' hordes can do to stop it bar watch as it happens. 

I think however the season ends now, We've convinced ourselves we're the best - and THAT is the hardest barrier of all to clear, the one that United could NOT clear for 26 years until 1993.  Now? All that remains is to go out and show the rest of this league that we ARE the best.  And we're well capable of that.  The original poster was right in his statement but wrong in his analogy - there are indeed alarm bells blaring out our intentions to the world loud and clear but their not so much those proclaiming a new event or the advent of a new power as those proclaiming a cataclysm as that's what we're going to do to the Premiership and the cosy little Man U 'Clique' helping them stay at the top (his ex players as managers, his support from shite like Allardyce and even the likes of Wenger supporting him in the title race? None of it will matter before long and as to Ferguson? I'm not sorry for him, not at all, it's loooooooong past time HE was knocked off his perch and who better to do it than us? Truly , the side he loves above all others?  No wonder the man's bitter, I would be to if I'd done all he did and now saw THIS coming in the near future to crush my legacy underfoot - and you know what? We will to - Believe me, when Rafa' retires, few will remember Alex Ferguson and his one-time quest to overtake our records, Rafa' will see to that. 

Ferguson knows all this of course and you know what hurts him the most?  It's that WHEN all this happens (and it will) he'll be powerless to stop it - having been long retired.  How that must gall him, working all that time, doing all he's done and now seeing it threatened by the one manager he'd NEVER want near anything like that and best of all? We only need to win the league once in the next couple of years, and we will - I'm sure of that now, we will win it within the next 3 years and Fergie's quest to overshadow us will join his job in history.  It couldn't happen to a nicer hard drinking, Taggart clone could it?  I'll end by saying I am NOT sorry Mr Ferguson, not at all - goodbye and good riddance when you go.  Hope you enjoy your retirement knowing that you tried so hard to achieve your goal and it was all in vain............................................
The Japanese say ''Those who know don't talk while those who TALK? Don't know'';  Maybe Everton, Chelsea and United fans should try listening sometimes.......................

Offline opsteo

• Kopite
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2009, 10:46:09 am »
Their Keeper is fucking old, they have no decent RBs, their centre of defense is shite when one of the two is injured, they have no decent cover at LB, their CMs are over-rated, their golden boy is sulking, their hero (Giggs) is on the verge of retirement, Tevez is leaving in the summer, the Hollywood superstar isn't arsed enough to put in decent performances for them.

Their manager is fucking losing it, ranting, ranting and ranting. And then his team gets twatted by us TWICE.

2-1 and 4-1.

The league would have been ours if we didn't have injuries to Torres and Gerrard at crucial times. And it's still not over yet.

They got an easy CL draw, hence they are in the semis. And I couldn't care less about the Carling Cup.

Need more reasons?

I do not need to say more + scholes is also on way out.   Key performances by Giggs and Tevez allow ManU to lead the league and stay in CL with them gone, united do not have game breakers who are willing to sit quitely in the bench. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 10:48:12 am by opsteo »

Offline lfc_bhoy

• muppet
  • Legacy Fan
  • You is getting twatted, possibilities no-FS
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2009, 10:52:50 am »
I agree with the posters above in the main;  Don't ask me why after Tuesday's madness - but I STILL believe that for us, the league title this season WILL come down to the final games for us AND United.  And no to the other poster eulogising the 'United Youth';  The United youth are NOT that great - not compared to what they had in the 'Class of '92' (Beckham, Scholes, Neville 1 & 2 etc) anyway.  In fact I think OUR Youth team if not surpassing theirs is certainly its match in levels of ability, skill, class etc and winning mentality AND it cost us far less.  Also if they're going to be so great - then WHO will bring them through as Fergie brought through their 1992 team and he won't be here in 3 years time.  So who will bring them through to the First team? (By which time they COULD be chasing us, who knows..................

As to the premise of the article (the original post).  Couldn't agree more mate - I wrote a thread on this subject myself a few months back (find it HERE: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=239935.0) and provoked more than a few arguments.  But I still stand by what I said AND by what this poster says - 1:) Fergie IS getting more and more paranoid and furious (and bitter that we're back almost) as we get on their tail and just STAY there, not falling away through losing to small teams like Arsenal have, or losing our touch in the 'big' matches (as Chelsea have) but we're still there through it all, outrageous refereeing decisions, public abuse from Fergie, attempts by the managers, commentators and media outlets on his payroll to destabilise us furiously;

Yes, they've been there for the past 20 years ever since Fergie got his grubby mits on the League title and/or got near it before 1993, all these things but now we see the truth don't we? All along, THIS is what Fergie's been afraid of, THIS is what all his abuse of/control of media, referees etc have been established for gradually, to make it as hard as possible for US to do to them what they've done to us since 1992.  Back then, although we didn't see it, there was a red monster shaping in our wingmirror, gearing up, finding the ignition, learning how to break down teams that 'park the bus' (yes it gave THEM problems to once), overcome refereeing decisions and thus dominate (and win) League Title race after League Title race in a way that WE pioneered.  Does this sound familiar yet? Guess WHO the Red Monster was back then and WHO was at the controls? Now? The situations reversed, it's US steamrollering towards THEM with all the force of our history, our fans and sheer, naked DESIRE on our side and Fergie can see this - you see the greatest weakness of his and United's position is that they've ALWAYS, even now been playing catch-up to OUR Totals at home and in Europe, and doesn't Ferguson and all of 'them' hate it?  Just ONE League Title for us would have rendered ALL of his efforts useless other than getting to within TWO league titles of us and yet it hasn't happened and gradually, they've eaten up the gap, built up their hopes along with those of their mad Manager so much so that right now, right on the brink of success in his REAL aim (dethroning us from the 'Most Successful' throne at home), imagine how paranoid they must be to suddenly turn around and see guess what?  Yep, the same Red Monster they thought they'ed destroyed years ago, sitting there, waiting to pounce and it doesn't matter if we do it this season OR next - they'll STILL not have overtaken us- we WILL win the title in 1 of the next 2 (3 at the most) Years and reduce all Ferguson's efforts to dust under Rafa'.  Why? Because we've found the one thing we've needed since Dalglish abandoned ship in '91 - a true manager who in terms of humility as all else could probably give Fergie lessons, we've found a successsor to that magical line of 80's and 70's managers who bestrode football in England and Europe like giants - we found Rafa' and now HE is at the wheel of OUR Red Monster and there's NOTHING that Ferguson and Manchester can do to stop it. 

And what's more? they know it to. They've shot their bolt - this is their last desperate flash in the dark just, it's the end of their dynasty, not so much crumbling, more dissolving as ours did in 1991 - their players are still individual stars of the highest quality as ever but their ability as a TEAM has gone down immensely since last season and what's more I think the Credit Crunch may affect their ability to bring in badly needed midfield reinforcements (and where are WE strongest?)  United are to tired, tired from 20 years of chasing us and not overtaking, tired from all the worry that one day we WOULD wake up and establish NEW records and  they're knackered from both the paranoia AND the strength required to hold us off now that we HAVE awoken.  If it's taking all their strength to hold us off NOW, what do you think can happen next season from the START? With us in the kind of mood we've been in this season since March began.  IF we don't win it this year (and like the OLD Liverpool - the REAL Liverpool;  Rafa's side won't concede the prize until the final whistle in May), then we WILL win it next, why? Because you've seen it this year for yourselves, we have the belief now, we have that much vaunted quality of 'experiencing' a title race (a ding-dong 'you take top spot, no we'll have it back' battle no less), we have a team, players and managers so hungry for the title (as United were in 1992) that they'd probably put the Halloween series to shame by how much blood they'd spill for it if necessary.  Most of all?  We've proven it to ourselves, we've cracked the psychological barriers one by one this season, we've beaten nay BATTERED all comers for much of the season in many different competitons, lower sides? destroyed (ala Newcastle, Blackburn, Bolton to name but 3), the best dissected (Chelsea, United, Real Madrid, Villa etc), Parking the bus? (still a little problem but one that games against Boro', Blackburn, Sunderland, Bolton and United themselves have shown we CAN break down when we put our minds to it this season), away from home? (we've won at Goodison, Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, drawn at the Emirates and wrote a book on how to play football with our B team in DESTROYING Newcastle in December).  Oh yes, I nearly forgot, spectacular comebacks have been on the menu to (Wigan 1 - 2 ahead at Anfield? No problem, Worried about 0 - 2 down at Man City? Not a chance, 0 - 1 down at OT in a summit meeting? Phased by it? Don't make me laugh).  We've conquered all our demons this season, one by one as listed above, we've picked up points over the whole season and against nearly everyone, we've engaged in 'mind games' with Fergie and if not winning, we certainly haven't rolled over and lost as Keegan did all those years ago (Did Newcastle batter United in their own backyard and take top spot back from them what 5? 6 times in the run in with a possible 7th tommorrow (fingers crossed) during the 1996 race? Thought not). 

Basically, ladies and gents.  In terms of form, goals scored, points gained over time at this moment IN time we ARE the best side in England - however many scabby 1 - 0's, 2 - 1's or 3 - 2's those b*stards from OT scab in crucial games.    You can't win titles repeatedly that way - remember Houllier? And they know it, why do you think their fans are mirroring their manager and cooking in their own bile and venom at present - they KNOW that the Anfield Juggernaut is not just drawing level with that from Old Trafford as it tries to pull ahead on a creaky engine driven by a vexed, cursing, purple faced Scotsman with the finish line in sight - oh no, said Anfield Juggernaut is getting ready to ram the Old Trafford bandwagon off the road and into a ditch permanently whilst driven by the smiling assassin Rafa' Benitez and best of all? There's nothing Fergie and the Manc' hordes can do to stop it bar watch as it happens. 

I think however the season ends now, We've convinced ourselves we're the best - and THAT is the hardest barrier of all to clear, the one that United could NOT clear for 26 years until 1993.  Now? All that remains is to go out and show the rest of this league that we ARE the best.  And we're well capable of that.  The original poster was right in his statement but wrong in his analogy - there are indeed alarm bells blaring out our intentions to the world loud and clear but their not so much those proclaiming a new event or the advent of a new power as those proclaiming a cataclysm as that's what we're going to do to the Premier League and the cosy little Man U 'Clique' helping them stay at the top (his ex players as managers, his support from shite like Allardyce and even the likes of Wenger supporting him in the title race? None of it will matter before long and as to Ferguson? I'm not sorry for him, not at all, it's loooooooong past time HE was knocked off his perch and who better to do it than us? Truly , the side he loves above all others?  No wonder the man's bitter, I would be to if I'd done all he did and now saw THIS coming in the near future to crush my legacy underfoot - and you know what? We will to - Believe me, when Rafa' retires, few will remember Alex Ferguson and his one-time quest to overtake our records, Rafa' will see to that. 

Ferguson knows all this of course and you know what hurts him the most?  It's that WHEN all this happens (and it will) he'll be powerless to stop it - having been long retired.  How that must gall him, working all that time, doing all he's done and now seeing it threatened by the one manager he'd NEVER want near anything like that and best of all? We only need to win the league once in the next couple of years, and we will - I'm sure of that now, we will win it within the next 3 years and Fergie's quest to overshadow us will join his job in history.  It couldn't happen to a nicer hard drinking, Taggart clone could it?  I'll end by saying I am NOT sorry Mr Ferguson, not at all - goodbye and good riddance when you go.  Hope you enjoy your retirement knowing that you tried so hard to achieve your goal and it was all in vain............................................

Post of the season mate.
"Because like Bill Shankly, on more days and nights than those expert pundits ever care to recall, he made the people happy."

"There was no other color in the middle of the field except the red of Liverpool"

Offline The Red artist.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • With hope in your heart.
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2009, 11:00:13 am »
Great post mate, my sentiments exactly. My sister works in an office half full of mancs and she said they are shitting themselves. Its there for all to see, Liverpool f.c. are back bigtime.
Y.N.W.A....J.F.T.96.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2009, 11:10:29 am »

Even if we don’t win fuck all this season ladies and gentleman. We will not fall to pieces. Rafa is bringing back the glory days. And I do apologise Mr Ferguson, but there is fuck all you can do about it.

i would take great pleasure in dragging up this quote if your right mate. great post too
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline East of Anfield

• Kopite
  • Singaporean Red
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2009, 12:09:42 pm »

I think however the season ends now, We've convinced ourselves we're the best - and THAT is the hardest barrier of all to clear, the one that United could NOT clear for 26 years until 1993.  Now? All that remains is to go out and show the rest of this league that we ARE the best.  And we're well capable of that.  The original poster was right in his statement but wrong in his analogy - there are indeed alarm bells blaring out our intentions to the world loud and clear but their not so much those proclaiming a new event or the advent of a new power as those proclaiming a cataclysm as that's what we're going to do to the Premier League and the cosy little Man U 'Clique' helping them stay at the top (his ex players as managers, his support from shite like Allardyce and even the likes of Wenger supporting him in the title race? None of it will matter before long and as to Ferguson? I'm not sorry for him, not at all, it's loooooooong past time HE was knocked off his perch and who better to do it than us? Truly , the side he loves above all others?  No wonder the man's bitter, I would be to if I'd done all he did and now saw THIS coming in the near future to crush my legacy underfoot - and you know what? We will to - Believe me, when Rafa' retires, few will remember Alex Ferguson and his one-time quest to overtake our records, Rafa' will see to that. 

i concur, this post sums it up for me

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2009, 01:34:14 pm »
Great post that! The end is nigh for the Mancs, Bacon face knows it, their players know it and so do their 'fans'.

They are shitting it!   ;D

Amen.

Yeah must be devastating for them to be top of the league, fa cup semis (although  they lost), league cups winners, and probably on the way to the CL final.

The end is nigh.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2009, 01:54:42 pm »

We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
We'd like to help your drinking problem
Look around you, all you see are sympathetic eyes
Stumble around the grounds until you feel at home

Hide gin  in a hiding place where no one ever goes
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes
It's no secret, like shittin in your car
Most of all, you've got to hide it from the kids

Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs Robinson

Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon
Fretting over Liverpool and Rafa Benitez
Laugh about it, shout about it
When you've got to choose
Ev'ry way you look at it, you lose

Where have you gone, self respect
Ferguson turns himself away from you (Woo, woo, woo)
What's that you say, Mr. Ferguson?
It’s time you left us and went away

;D    :wellin
Macca resplendent!

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2009, 02:04:30 pm »

:wellin  Absolutely outstanding post. I salute you sir!
Macca resplendent!

Offline Rafas legends

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • There are places i remember all my life
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2009, 02:24:43 pm »
geat post
http://thekop.liverpoolfc.tv/rafaslegends

"That's it game over" Andy Gray 25/5/2005 20:43 pm

"You'd better start carving liverpool's name on this trophy" Andy Gray  25/5/2005 22:09 pm

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2009, 07:53:50 am »
Without being A PRICK. How can you say were the best side in England when utd are top, how can you say there finished and were superior when they have won a trophy already this season ,got to the fa cup semis, more than likely going to a cl final.

People going on about lucky utd not having it. They scored 5 goals in 35 minutes yesterday and still people say "jammy bastards", "there finished". Far from it.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Dick Emery

• Legacy Fan
  • You are awful but I like you
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2009, 08:02:32 am »
Without being A PRICK. How can you say were the best side in England when utd are top, how can you say there finished and were superior when they have won a trophy already this season ,got to the fa cup semis, more than likely going to a cl final.

People going on about lucky utd not having it. They scored 5 goals in 35 minutes yesterday and still people say "jammy bastards", "there finished". Far from it.

They're not finished and never will be as their ability to buy top players will keep them there or thereabouts. Their dominance is over though. The writing is on the wall for them. There is a changing of the guard under way

Offline ElMoroRojo

• Main Stander
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2009, 08:32:49 am »
This season has been a fantastic one for me as a Liverpool supporter. I couldn’t have enjoyed everything about it any more. Everything from beating United 4-1, or drawing with stoke City 0-0, to 4 all thrillers with Chelsea and Arsenal respectively. It’s been absolutely fantastic and I’ve loved every single minute of the ups and downs on the pitch.
[...]
Before I go on however, I’m still looking no further than the remainder of this season. There’s still so much to play for. It’s unlikely that we will win the title, and yes we know how we love nothing more than to achieve the impossible, but I didn’t expect us to come even this far at the beginning of September. It’s another reason about my joy with this season – I knew it was possible we could do this well, but because I didn’t expect it to be the case makes it much the sweeter. The same way I don’t expect us to win the title, but that’s certainly not to say we aren’t capable of it, I know we are.
[...]
It really will blow one last warning into United’s face for next season, finishing strong this time round. It sends a message loud and clear that we are capable of fighting until the bitter, bitter end, and that’s what they will be up against next season. Not only will Rafa, the players, staff and fans be ferociously snarling and seething at the mouth come September, but United and Fergie will be fully aware that we are psychologically tough and determined enough to throw a full assault at the title next season. Not only that, but Rafa has the summer time to analyse and tinker with this already extremely strong squad; just a few minor adjustments to really let the shackles off.
[...]
 :wave

Amen.

Great post, Daws, as it sums up perfectly what I feel. ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:35:09 am by ElMoroRojo »
http://www.facebook.com/HJCOfficial

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/

http://fsf.org.uk/campaigns/away-fans/score-campaign-twentys-plenty-for-away-tickets/

"The cup ended up with Stevie G in his room. His girlfriend wasn't here, so he had the cup in his bed instead."

Offline chriswesley

• Main Stander
  • Aggers left foot
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2009, 01:49:36 pm »

Well said that man...  i also think united fans expect to win everything. they all sit in OT expecting 3 points to be placed in their back pocket. They will moan when the team is not performing and slate them all on the pitch until they score goals. But liverpool players, staff & fans know the real meaning of winning games and fighting for 3 points every match. Someone has said above, united without players like gigs, scholes and tevez who understand what it means to battle for points... wont know what they have got tilll its gone!

And gone they will be, along with their efforts to overcome us. Although it may not be this season, but when we do win the league (after many years of waiting) I beleive we will have the beleif and power in our hands and appreciate it more than any other club that has won before us.

I can't wait for that day

If we get him this summer will of well and truly been a success.
Think it is already.Cahill would just be the cum-gargle on the end of one lucious blowjob of a summer

Offline RossoBianchi

• Manc Forum Slut
  • Legacy Fan
  • Peace
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2009, 07:11:21 pm »
So chaps, where were we?  :P

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2009, 07:12:17 pm »
We're gonna win another 'unique treble' ;D

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2009, 07:17:20 pm »
Yeah thanks for resurrecting this.  Just depresses even more to be honest.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2009, 07:19:27 pm »

Still ahead of where your alcoholic c*nt was at this stage of his tenure at your factory of c*nts  :thumbup

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Dr Cornwallis

• Ministry of Scilly Talks :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2009, 07:21:19 pm »

Would you rather go out in the CL semi finals or would you rather win the Europa League?
I'm looking forward to playing on Thursdays, it'll also mean we get pushed back to play on Sunday's as well, laaavley.

Offline dimitri

• Kopite
« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2009, 07:23:13 pm »

Offline RossoBianchi

• Manc Forum Slut
  • Legacy Fan
  • Peace
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2009, 07:23:23 pm »
Would you rather go out in the CL semi finals or would you rather win the Europa League?
I'm looking forward to playing on Thursdays, it'll also mean we get pushed back to play on Sunday's as well, laaavley.

That is one Sterling Silver lining, Dr.  ;)

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: November 25, 2009, 07:23:59 pm »

I am looking forward to the Europa League as well. Not ideal, but I have accepted it. The UEFA Cup win 2001 was one of my happiest moment as a fan. I wouldn't mind if we win the Europa League.

Offline RedStevie1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: November 25, 2009, 07:25:56 pm »
I find it funny how our fans think the Europa League is pretty much a guarantee this year.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2009, 07:27:37 pm »

I'll tell you where I'm not...on another club's site half an hour before my own team is playing.

Best of luck for the remainder of the competition though. Mr Ferguson's pursuit goes on...

hoonin

« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2009, 07:30:15 pm »

You're perilously close now...